Meditation is an incredibly enjoyable, healthy and inspiring way to achieve inner peace, and guided meditations are, quite simply, the easiest way to meditate.
Traditional unguided meditation techniques, while wonderful in their own way, do require some effort on your part. It's your job to keep your mind focused and as clear as possible. But with guided meditation, you are guided into a state of meditation by spoken word guidance. Your guide will literally walk you through the process step by step.
Can you think of anything more effortless and relaxing than listening to tranquil music while you are guided into a state of deep meditation?
Guided meditation is not only easy, it is also a very powerful tool for personal development. It can be used as a way to help reprogram your mind when you are having difficulties in life or used as a way of discovering things about yourself.
Relieving Stress through Guided Meditation
When you come home from a busy day at work and feel stressed you may find it difficult to unwind and relax. This is one of the many times Guided Meditations can be very helpful in helping you to unwind and prepare yourself for a nice evening.
Setting: A powdery, white tropical beach. Soothing musical background enhanced by nature sounds of birds and tranquil waves as they trickle against the shore.
Stress in our personal and family life is shown to have a negative effect on health, happiness and well-being. This free application demonstrates the proven technique of Guided Imagery, a relaxation methodology used for centuries. Guided Imagery is clinically proven to work better than other relaxation techniques because it powerfully combines music, soothing sound effects, and image filled vocals by GI expert, Diane Tusek, to guide your thoughts and beliefs toward the desired outcome: relaxation and sleep!
Guided Imagery is based in the principle that our minds and bodies are connected. Being mindful of this connection can lead to a more fulfilling life experience.
Let this guided imagery app lead you to a less stressful, more mindful state of being. Through directed suggestions, you can guide your imagination toward a state of relaxation. This app provides the tools to help lead you to a more balanced life, creating solace in the mile-a-minute world that surrounds you.
Inside you will find tools that appeal to the senses:
- Guided Imagery audio tracks to help you with day to day living
- Guided Imagery videos with accompanying audio guides
- Over 1,000 photos to promote visual relaxation
- Up-to-date words of wisdom from experts who know how to balance modern life and technology with tranquility and wholeness
- Descriptions, links, and information on Guided Imagery
- The latest news on Guided Imagery from around the web
- A reference list to supplement your knowledge and understanding of Guided Imagery.
Come, join us - and learn how to make peace with the modern world.
This is the most amazing app you will find when it comes to information about guided visualization audio.
Get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals for guided imagery app fans.
Download this app now!
Guided visualization is a popular form of meditation that involves concentration upon an image or imaginary environment. It is usually done while listening to a recording.
Discover everything you want to know about Guided Visualization! Download and get this app to have these exclusive features!
- A continuous, up-to-date daily stream of news and information about guided meditation.
- Read an watch exclusive relaxation cd articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest Guided Visualization products and deals!
- Read the latest articles and feedback on free guided meditations.
- Beat all your friends with Guided Visualization best deals.
- Share guided visualization techniques news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
* This Guided Visualization app will add a new icon onto your home screen that links to a mobile web page which helps fund and promote the development of this meditation for beginners app. If you do not want to use this amazing resource, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we greatly appreciate your support.
Discover and download this free guided imagery audio app now!
"Very relaxing and a good way to fall asleep."
"...the best guided meditation I have ever found."
"Extremely soothing music and voice really helps you relax."
"My stress level has dropped, I have more patience, and I am more relaxed before going to bed."
With this App you can:
- Meditate easily as you are voice-guided step by step
- Choose a meditation length of 5, 10, 15 or 20 minutes
- Listen to the meditation with or without music/nature sounds
- Listen to the music or nature sounds alone
- Read instructions to support and enhance your meditation
- Relax deeply and experience the present moment completely
- Enjoy the benefits of meditation
- Links to support on the Meditation Oasis website
- Separate Volume Controls for voice and music/nature sounds
The Simply Being meditation is useful for beginners and experienced meditators alike.
Created by Mary Maddux, MS, HTP and Richard Maddux, best known for their popular Meditation Oasis podcast and and CDs.
Mary and Richard bring over 30 years of meditation practice and teaching to the creation of their guided meditations and music. In addition to teaching meditation, Mary has worked in both conventional and alternative settings as a counselor and healing arts practitioner. Richard has played and composed music all of his life. His music is composed especially for meditation, relaxation and healing.
This app is made for people who want to watch GUIDED MEDITATION.
Enjoy this GUIDED MEDITATION app.
Disclaimer: All videos are shortcuts to free videos of YouTube. Also I am not the owner of these videos.
2. Start one of the Guided Sound Meditations found inside the application
3. Close you eyes and let the stress of the day easily be washed away at the same time you are being guided towards a blissful state of relaxation
The Online Meditation Application enhances mindfulness, centering, focus, relaxation and develop emotional awareness as well as reducing light depressive states and stress.
Meditative Guiding Voice
Soundscapes designed to enhance relaxation
Embedded sound frequencies
Based on both ancient knowledge about bringing peace to the mind and recent science in the field of mindfulness, the application is an tool developed to help reduce stress and cultivate harmony by combining deep relaxation and meditation. By using meditative guiding voice, special sound frequencies and relaxing music the Online Meditation application to a very easily method were no previous knowledge is needed to get the positive effects. It can be used for both a complete beginner as well as an advanced practitioner.