If you like the FREE version you'll love the full version! It saves your high scores and the best part is NO ADS! Make sure you get the full version and please don't forget to rate it.
If you don't enjoy the game for any reason, please contact us through BitShiftInteractive@gmail.com and tell us why so we can improve the game. This will help us to provide a better experience for you and everyone else. Thank you.
Simon Says will generate a random sequence of lights and sounds. All you have to do is repeat the pattern. The pattern will get longer with each round. Hit the wrong button and the game is over.
Simon Says features 3 difficulty levels and has 8 different background themes to choose from.
Children and adults love it.
Simon Says is beautifully optimized for tablet devices.
Option to save Simon Says to the SD card.
•100 speed adjustments.
•Gray Scale for enhanced challenge and Classic Color options.
•New Chaos Mode!
•High scores for both Normal and Chaos Mode
•Upgrade to enhanced version with more options!
Feel like training your memory to be just a little bit sharper?
Remember the classic Simon, Simon Says, Copycat, sequence clone memory game from decades past? The fun game where you tried to follow the color light patterns and sounds to reach your best score? Well now you have that same four color lights game for free at your finger tips! Also, for those that find the normal four color mode too challenging there is also a three color mode, and if that weren't enough there is a five color mode for the hardcore challenge seekers out there. The three and five color schemes feature a round pattern not seen on android until now! Plus each board can now be played in the brand new Chaos Mode; where patterns change every time!
Also, the options menu features the ability to turn off colors, turn on vibration, turn off sounds and reset your high scores and offer an AMAZING 100 levels of speed control!!! Adjust the speed of the game play to a speed as fast or slow as you find comfortable, no other touch memory game has such a robust speed feature.
Finally, high scores are kept for the top five of each level type, even allowing you to put your name in the lists so you can share with a friend to see who is the best! Kids will love this game and so will adults. Challenge your children and have fun with the whole family.
The "normal game" mode will allow kids and adults to train their memories in 3 difficulty levels (4, 6 and 8 lights).
The "melody game" mode will introduce small children to the music concepts. Indeed, each light will represent a different note and by repeating what Simon says they will be able to play some known melodies.
This method is a first step for the children to understand the coding of notes through their association to color lights before going into the more complex written "stave" coding.
Each color is always associated to the same note (Red=DO, Blue=RE, Yellow=MI, Green=FA, Orange=SOL, Violet=LA, Brown=TI, Grey=DO). 4 lights notes are Do, Re, Mi, Fa. 6 lights will add Sol and La, 8 lights will add Ti and Do.
You can also test your memory against the whole world by posting your score on the World Honor Wall (only available for time limited classic games).
Simon, free, music, notes, educational, pedagogic, education, learning, game, children, kids, adults, world high score
performance is very good)
The best thing, which is not required internet connection to play.
We work every day to improve the application.
Any problems or suggestions, please contact us.
Simply copy the pattern and repeat - how far can you go?
• Beautiful graphics, optimized for phones and tablets.
• Choose from 4 HD graphics themes.
• 4 sets of sound FX - from classic to 90s rave!
• 4 difficulty levels to suit all ages and skill levels.
• Compete and compare with people around the world with the Scoreloop leaderboards
Simon is fun for people of all ages, including children. You can choose to play with anywhere from 3 to 8 buttons. It can be simple or it can be difficult based on the number of buttons selected. It helps improve your memory and brain function as well.
If you like Simon, you'll love my other game, Monster Mash. You play it the same way as Simon, but it has fun animations of a dancing monster. He will perform a dance routine and you need to repeat it.
This game uses AndEngine GLES2. Some older phones do not support OpenGL2, and will not be able to play this game.
This game is developed by an independent (indie) developer.
If you find any errors in this game, please email me with error details and the phone you are using. I am actively working on improving this game to make it as fun and error-free as possible. I take pride in my applications, so please email me about errors instead of posting bad reviews and I will do my best to fix them.
- Sounds: Classic, Animal, Phone
- Timeout: bar or clock at center
- Full screen
- Speed: Slow, normal, fast or increasing
- Show only new buttons
- New pattern each level
- Timeout: 1s, 2s, 3s, 10s or No limit
- Level increase: 1-5 new buttons/round
- Move buttons at random each round, must remember colors
- IQ-mode - Do not repeat, instead continue pattern.
- Rectangular buttons in dial pad style, optional.
- High score store all game preferences, can be restored.
- Extra life: 0-3 lives optional.
High score can be replayed, continued or used to restore settings as it was when scored.
1) Choose between 4, 6 or 9 colors.
2) Choose between a variety of game modes.
3) Option to replay the pattern at any time.
4) Resume option, so you don’t lose your game if you get a call.
5) Online leaderboard and achievements.
6) Option to set the speed of the lights and turn audio on and off.
7) Unique tones for each color.
Complete Simon includes integration with ScoreLoop, which enables you to track your score on each game type against other players. You can also pick up achievements as you progress through the game - can you collect all six?
The game supports the following three game modes at present:
1) Standard Mode - the traditional game play where you progress through levels with a new color added after each level.
2) Resequence Mode - where the entire color sequence changes each level.
3) Sound Only Mode - as requested, in this mode you only get sound, no lights - not for the feint hearted!
Please let me know if you have any suggestions or requests, as I’m always looking to improve my titles. Note that this version is supported by an unobtrusive ad at the top of the game screen.
More from developer
★ Memory games can actually help kids to increase their brain power along with improving their memory.
★ Your kids can play toghether thanks to the two players mode. Even you can have a go and play with them :)
★ This memory game can tell the digits in English or Spanish. It is a great way to introduce your kids to learn a new language!
★ Colors & Numbers Game will:
1. Improve kids' memory skills.
2. Develop their concentration.
3. Develop kids' cognition skills.
4. Help with the recognition of digits (1-10).
5. Help with the recognition of colors.
6. Help your kids' to learn the digits in Spanish.
★ Colors & Numbers Game has cute graphic images and it is easy to use.
★ Colors & Numbers Game will keep your kids educationally entertained with funny sound effects and animals' real sounds.
★ Colors & Numbers Game has 3 different levels -easy, medium and challenging-, one or two players modes, and comes with English and Spanish languages.