Learn Chinese is an easy to use mobile Chinese phrasebook that gives visitors to Chinese-speaking countries and those who are interested in learning Mandarin a good start in the language.
Learn Chinese is recorded using native speaker and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. Recommended app for tourists and business people visiting china.
* Carefully translated list of essential phrases
* High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
* Play all phrases automatically in each category
* 800+ phrases in 18 categories
* Ability to adjust font size
* No internet connection required
* Highlight important words with tips
* Store frequently used phrases in favourites
* Search by keywords
* No adverts or annoying popups
The PRO version contains over 800 essential phrases with 18 categories.
- General conversation
- Directions and places
- Eating out
- Time and date
- Towns and provinces
- Tourist attractions
- Feeling sick
- Tongue twisters
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating in the Android Market. For comments and suggestions please send an email to email@example.com. We love getting feedback from users of our apps.
Terms of Service: Copyright is reserved on all content available within this application. In addition to the standard Android Market terms of service we reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user activity inside this application.
Follow us on twitter : http://www.twitter.com/codegentapps
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR IPHONE, IPOD, & IPAD
★ Game-based learning course: an easy start for beginners memrise;
★ Quality courses based on the CEFR;
★ Learning while testing (provides review and consolidation);
★ Native pronunciation at standard or slower speed;
★ A novel way to study Chinese/Mandarin characters/pinyin;
★ Displays Chinese/Mandarin as pinyin or characters or both;
★ Switches easily between simplified and traditional Chinese/mandarin;
★ Learning progress synchronised across iPad, iPhone, iPod touch;
★ Keep new vocabulary and sentence patterns in your long-term memory;
★ Effective and efficient for learners on the go;
Playing for 10 minutes per day significantly increases your memrise of the expansive Chinese language(mandarin) to a conversational level, regardless of whether you have a background in Chinese/Mandarin or not.
What you will be getting out of "Learn Chinese" with no cost:
★ 50+ Chinese/mandarin language conversational topics
★ 150+ Chinese/mandarin grammar structures
★ 200+ sentence patterns
★ 1000+ keywords and phrases
★ 2000+ essential Chinese/mandarin language characters
Lessons that cover:
★ Mandarin Chinese Basics/Pinyin
★ Shopping in China
★ travelling to China (e.g., Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan,suzhou,kunming)
★ Chinese food
★ Chinese/mandarin games
Check out some reviews of "Learn Chinese":
► "I really enjoy this app (avid)! I pay a lot for a Mandarin's beginners class in China suzhou and in three days with this app I learned more. And I used several tools:Pleco, duolingo, edmodo, livemocha, memrise."
► "A great app for students to practice their reading, writing and listening. I am a Chinese/Mandarin teacher(not in China) teaching beginning level of grade 4,5 and 6 in USA. This app has great potential as teaching/reviewing tool for Chinese Mandarin language learners."
► "I use a suite of tools: Nulinuli,avid, Mindsnacks, Brainscape, Pleco, Kunming, Rosetta Stone, memrise, Battery Doctor, Edmodo,Blackboard,Airbnb,HelloTalk,memrise,livemocha,PicsArt. I was very excited to find ChineseSkill. It's definitely become my favorite. It makes a big effort to teach a range of elements. Characters,pinyin, tones, syntax, grammar. And most importantly it has a review feature which is crucial and often missing in language learning. Definitely give ChineseSkill a go."
► "I am an avid user of Duolingo. I felt both intrigued and bad for trying Chinese/mandarin Skills because I thought I was supporting an imitation. Feelings now is that this app definitely imitates duolingo's app but in return offers us a Duolingo like progression of vocabulary and grammar for Mandrin. There will be plenty of demand for such a course and at least such a resource now exists"
► "This is one of the best Mandarin Chinese learning apps out there! It teaches you both important vocabulary and grammar. It is a must have(avid)! Plus, other apps are expensive and still cannot compare to the quality of this app. I live in China suzhou now."
"Learn Chinese" keywords: language,languages,phrase, vocabulary, book, memrise,duolingo, dictionary,kunming, translate, speak, talk, study, lesson, course, travel, china, taiwan, beijing, shanghai, hong kong, free, mandarin, lite
ChineseSkill keywords: dictionary, translator,pinyin, phrase, vocabulary, course, lesson, conversation,avid, learn, translate,hsk,mandarin,China,language,tocfl,Airbnb,livemocha
Travel keywords:china, beijing, shanghai, hong kong, taiwan, macau,xi'an,xian,suzhou,li jiang,kunming
It contains over 1000 commonly used Mandarin Chinese phrases and vocabularies. If you are travelling to China, make sure you bring this app with you!
MOST IMPORTANT: "Speak Mandarin Chinese" is TOTALLY FREE!!!
If you are travelling to China, make sure you bring this app with you!
Note that all content in both "Travel" and "Basic" categories are locked in this free version, user can either pay an one-off fee to unlock them permanently or see an advertisement for a free trial.
This training is designed for students who already know the elementary basics of Mandarin Chinese.
You have 4 difficulty levels and 3 learning and testing modes:
1. Pointing to characters: student see English or hear Chinese sentence and should point Chinese characters for correct translation from random list.
2. Drawing characters: student see English or hear Chinese sentence and should write correct Chinese characters by finger. Can use "HELP" button for see template of correct character.
3. Pointing to Pinyin words: in this mode student should point correct sequence of Pinyin words for Chinese translation.
Chinese learning start with learning mode - when you see the phrase in English and hearing speech in Mandarin will be sequentially highlighted signs, to be indicated. Then go training on the following three levels of difficulty. The last level teaches to recognize phrases from the words spoken by a lecturer. In this way, you not only practice spelling but also pronunciation.
In application you can purchase additional sentences from different topics.
The application is an excellent means of facilitating the preparation for the HSK1 and HSK2 exam of Chinese language.
App work off-line.
L-Lingo is designed to be easy to use. It exploits multimedia channels - words, recordings of native speech, and pictures - to enable you to grasp Chinese Mandarin words and phrases useful on the road, when mingling with Mandarin speakers, in day-to-day or family life, and when working.
- Thousands of words and sentences -all visualized with images
- Full native speaker pronunciation
- Clear and easy to understand design of the program
- Switch between Chinese Script or the more easy to read Phonetic Script (pinyin)
See a pineapple in a supermarket, and the correct Chinese word pops into your head! Thanks to L-Lingo, you have learned the word visually, as well as by listening and reading. Our Chinese Mandarin lessons make you learn Chinese Mandarin words and phrases quickly. Before you know it, you can easily utter Chinese Mandarin words and Chinese Mandarin sentences!
L-Lingo immerses you in the sights and sounds of the Chinese Mandarin language, rather than just the written word. The multi-channel learning approach achieves results much quicker than traditional textbook approaches.
Our Chinese Mandarin 65 lessons cover the following:
- Introductions & Greetings
- At Home
- At the Airport
- At the Hotel
- At the Office
- Telling the Time in Chinese Mandarin
- Meals and Cooking
- Asking Questions in Chinese Mandarin
- Buying and Selling
- Landscapes and Nature
- Family and Relationships
- Countries and Continents
- Days, Weeks, Months etc.
- Quantities and Shapes
- Present, Past and Future tenses
Any problems or have feedback on how to improve the App, email us before negative comment. We will reply quickly.
This audio course is for learning conversational Mandarin Chinese from the very beginning! It has over 100 hours of listening materials.
Our method will help you gradually develop and reinforce listening and speaking skills in Mandarin Chinese.
In order to download all lessons, please signup.
You will have instant access to:
- Over 200 downloadable Chinese Audio Lessons .
- Simplified and Traditional PDF transcripts for each lesson.
- Over 200 Situational Dialogs.
For more information and FREE LESSONS, please visit www.melnyks.com
This is an amazing sounds library. It will help you to speak Chinese right away, help you to learn Chinese efficiently! This app will save much of your learning time to became a sophisticated Chinese speaker. So many people purchased the full version of this great APP.
========== Customer Reviews ===========
Superior app, very useful
by r b w - Version 2.0 - Jul 1, 2013 (US -full version)
I couldn't possibly give this app less than 5 stars! It is outstanding! These sentences are not your usual sentences graded by difficulty. They are the most useful sentences, and most useful mix of categories. The native speaker audio is indispensable, and spoken both at speed AND slowly. The word by word explanation is also very valuable. A suggestion: The text is just too small. it would be a big improvement if it were larger. Thanks for a great app!
by Dougie doug doug - Version 2.0 - Aug 30, 2013 (AU - full version)
Wish I found this when I first started learning mandarin. Would have saved a lot of time. Very useful. Really useful.
Very useful app
by Ali-Troy - Version 2.0 - Sep 20, 2013 (AU - free version)
I have tried a number of learning Chinese apps and this is absolutely the best! The pinyin is very helpful for learning as is the explanation of each individual character in the sentence. My Chinese teacher was impressed when I surprised her with a few of the sentences that I learnt. Thank you, great app!
========= reported by ==========
An outstanding App for learn Chinese.
by http://tii.libsyn.com/ (Episode 280)
1. Standard pronunciation of pinyin.
2. The Pinyin chart of Chinese characters, where you can find standard pronunciation for each character.
3. Standard pronunciation of numbers.
4. Chinese relative’s appellation terms.
5. Standard pronunciation of Chinese food.
6. The idioms that are most commonly used by Chinese.
7. Standard pronunciation of Chinese traditional festivals.
8. Expressions in dating.
9. Expressions in Meeting and farewell
10. Expressions in Reminders and suggestions.
11. Expressions in Happiness.
12. Expressions in Angry.
13. Expressions in Sadness.
14. Expressions when feeling Doubtful.
15. Expressions when feeling embarrassed.
16. Expressions in Like and dislike.
17. Expressions when feeling Shy
18. Expressions when Surprised
19. Expressions applied in Shopping
20. Expressions applied in Dinner
21. Expressions in applied in travelling
22. Expressions applied in Business letter
This is a widely acclaimed software. (or this is a very welcomed and populated software). Sentences categorized by occasions and functional classification that provides convenience for users to find.
Title sentences are with a variety of expressions that facilitate the proper use of.
Both normal and slow reading rate of (speech) audio with authentic pronunciation are available.
The theme statement with nearly antisense expression and antisense sentence; The sentences in this dictionary contains concise, native expression. Users can grasp native expression in Chinese. We believe this software and (or) voice-dictionary covers China's most vivid expression. Whether you're sightseeing, travelling, studying or communicating with Chinese, we hope it will become your indispensable assistant in all aspects.
Word explanation is based on the dictionary data of CC-CEDICT.
36 Lessons at present, covering
Introductions, greetings, numbers, food, work, shopping, travel, days of the week, months of the year, countries, cities etc.
30 new addition lessons are coming soon. If you have lesson requests, please do send them in.
Chinese audio vocabulary recorded by a native Mandarin speaker.
Categories include: Food items, Animals, Alphabet, Transportation, Numbers, Colors, Shapes, Clothing, Household items, Body Parts, Outdoor items, Music Instruments/Arts & Learning.
★ Over 450 words!
★ 11 Categories - All in 1 App!
★ Kids tested - they love it! Parents tested - they love it!
★ Building vocabulary has never been so much fun
★ Large words and letters
★ Large icons and buttons
★ Professional voice overs recorded in production studio
★ High quality images
★ Real sounds where applicable
★ Question mode for parent-child interaction
★ Great memory building exercise
Building strong Chinese (Mandarin) vocabulary has never been so exciting for preschoolers and toddlers. EFlashApps Educational Baby Flash Cards in Mandarin features over 450 high quality images with text and voice overs. There are additional real sounds where applicable (such as a lion's roar or an ambulance siren) to enhance visual and auditory learning and memory simultaneously.
Parents have the option to turn voice overs off during parent-child learning session and turn voice overs on when the child is self-learning. They can enable Question Mode to display 4 images and ask the child to click on the right answer. Complexity of words is perfect for ages 1 to 4 so two or more young siblings can play together and even teach each other!
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ English ✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan (Simplified) (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: Chinese, English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn Chinese app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn Chinese for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: Chinese, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn Chinese, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
Mandarin Madness is a fun, fast paced and AMAZINGLY EFFECTIVE Mandarin Chinese vocabulary training game through which you will rapidly learn Chinese (Mandarin) characters and pronunciation for over 240 useful words.
√ Learn Chinese vocabulary more quickly than with flash cards.
√ No translation! Learn Chinese the same way you learnt your first language.
√ Learn to recognize both the simplified Chinese text as well as the sound, spoken by a native Mandarin Chinese speaker.
√ Fun arcade style gameplay that takes the tedium out of learning Chinese (Mandarin) vocabulary.
√ Ideal for beginner - intermediate Chinese Mandarin students.
Play and learn Chinese today!
Fan of Mandarin Madness?
Like us at http://www.facebook.com/mandarinmadness
Follow us at http://www.twitter.com/mandarinmadness
Visit us at http://www.mandarinmadness.com
• Colors lesson is free to download and includes 5 Chinese learning games.
• Designed by language learning experts for kids aged 3-10
• Suitable for toddlers, preschool children and kindergarten kids
• Older kids and adults enjoy Fun Chinese too!
Fun Chinese is a great way to introduce your children to the Chinese language. It combines a structured Mandarin Chinese language course with engaging and entertaining games.
Our language learning activities will engage and entertain your children while immersing them in Mandarin Chinese, both spoken and written.
Mandarin Chinese is the most popular variant of Chinese, having over one billion native speakers. It is spoken in mainland China, Taiwan, Malaysia and Singapore.
FEATURES OF FUN CHINESE
• Free to download – your first language lesson is included free of charge!
• 5 or more unique games in each fun-packed lesson.
• Original music, songs, sound effects and beautiful cartoon artwork
• Engaging learning games will keep your child entertained as they learn
FUN CHINESE EXPLAINED
Our Mandarin Chinese language course is divided into lessons. Each lesson teaches core vocabulary and presents words in several contexts to assist learning and retention.
Fun Chinese uses male and female voices. The voices use different tones and expressions so that learners can pick up on the subtleties of pronunciation.
Each game is unique, meaning your child will enjoy playing, and learn more of the Mandarin Chinese language.
FUN CHINESE LANGUAGE LESSON INCLUDED FREE
• Colors - including the verb “to be”
Additional lessons are available to purchase.
FUN CHINESE FOR EARLY LEARNERS
The variety of games, challenges, and different modes of interactivity can help with other areas of your child’s development:
• Play is an important element of your child’s development
• Fun Chinese helps your child build motor skills and concentration
• Hand-eye coordination is reinforced during engaging activities
• Instant feedback helps children understand how well tasks are being performed
• Fun Chinese helps your child to use technology in a beneficial and effective way
Fun Chinese is created by our team of expert educators who have brought a classroom-tested language course to tablets and smartphones.
We have created a step-by-step Chinese course that teaches the Mandarin Chinese language in an effective and entertaining way.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
Write a review to tell us what you think or contact us via our website, Facebook or Twitter.
• More Information: http://studycat.net/apps/fun-chinese
• Get Help and Support: http://studycat.net/support/android
• Like Us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/studycat.net
• Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/study_cat