★ Game-based learning course: an easy start for beginners memrise;
★ Quality courses based on the CEFR;
★ Learning while testing (provides review and consolidation);
★ Native pronunciation at standard or slower speed;
★ A novel way to study Chinese/Mandarin characters/pinyin;
★ Displays Chinese/Mandarin as pinyin or characters or both;
★ Switches easily between simplified and traditional Chinese/mandarin;
★ Learning progress synchronised across iPad, iPhone, iPod touch;
★ Keep new vocabulary and sentence patterns in your long-term memory;
★ Effective and efficient for learners on the go;
Playing for 10 minutes per day significantly increases your memrise of the expansive Chinese language(mandarin) to a conversational level, regardless of whether you have a background in Chinese/Mandarin or not.
What you will be getting out of "Learn Chinese" with no cost:
★ 50+ Chinese/mandarin language conversational topics
★ 150+ Chinese/mandarin grammar structures
★ 200+ sentence patterns
★ 1000+ keywords and phrases
★ 2000+ essential Chinese/mandarin language characters
Lessons that cover:
★ Mandarin Chinese Basics/Pinyin
★ Shopping in China
★ travelling to China (e.g., Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan,suzhou,kunming)
★ Chinese food
★ Chinese/mandarin games
Check out some reviews of "Learn Chinese":
► "I really enjoy this app (avid)! I pay a lot for a Mandarin's beginners class in China suzhou and in three days with this app I learned more. And I used several tools:Pleco, duolingo, edmodo, livemocha, memrise."
► "A great app for students to practice their reading, writing and listening. I am a Chinese/Mandarin teacher(not in China) teaching beginning level of grade 4,5 and 6 in USA. This app has great potential as teaching/reviewing tool for Chinese Mandarin language learners."
► "I use a suite of tools: Nulinuli,avid, Mindsnacks, Brainscape, Pleco, Kunming, Rosetta Stone, memrise, Battery Doctor, Edmodo,Blackboard,Airbnb,HelloTalk,memrise,livemocha,PicsArt. I was very excited to find ChineseSkill. It's definitely become my favorite. It makes a big effort to teach a range of elements. Characters,pinyin, tones, syntax, grammar. And most importantly it has a review feature which is crucial and often missing in language learning. Definitely give ChineseSkill a go."
► "I am an avid user of Duolingo. I felt both intrigued and bad for trying Chinese/mandarin Skills because I thought I was supporting an imitation. Feelings now is that this app definitely imitates duolingo's app but in return offers us a Duolingo like progression of vocabulary and grammar for Mandrin. There will be plenty of demand for such a course and at least such a resource now exists"
► "This is one of the best Mandarin Chinese learning apps out there! It teaches you both important vocabulary and grammar. It is a must have(avid)! Plus, other apps are expensive and still cannot compare to the quality of this app. I live in China suzhou now."
"Learn Chinese" keywords: language,languages,phrase, vocabulary, PBS, memrise,duolingo, dictionary,rosetta, translate, speak, talk, study, lesson, course, travel,china, taiwan, elevate, mathway, babbel, classdojo, mandarin, busuu
ChineseSkill keywords: dictionary, translator,udemy,phrase,vocabulary,course,lesson, conversation,avid, learn, translate,PlayKids,mandarin,China,language,tocfl,Airbnb,livemocha
Travel keywords:china, beijing, shanghai, hong kong, taiwan, macau,xi'an,xian,suzhou,li jiang,kunming
Kids Learn Mandarin has over 10 addicting games that teach key Chinese vocabulary and pronunciation in 12 different word categories, including Numbers, Colors and Shapes.
Kids Learn Mandarin is suited for kids ages 2-8.
The Kids Learn Mandarin Free App includes the introductory Numbers Lesson: including 8 fun games, 1 song video, and a collectable sticker activity - free. Eleven additional chinese lessons can be purchased separately or as a full pack.
Produced in partnership by the Digital Learning Company and Fingerprint Digital, the Full Kids Learn Mandarin is a comprehensive and curricular approach to kids' chinese learning. Rather than use flash cards, Kids Learn Mandarin teaches 240 mandarin chinese words through playful and progressive games and activities. Pei Pei the panda hosts the language learning adventure, which includes 9 fun and unique games like Turtle Hop, Balloon Pop and Shooting Hoops. Each game is designed to help children ages 2-8 achieve mastery over key chinese vocabulary. Each lesson also features a song video, chinese character writing practice and a playground that kids can decorate with stickers they earn as they play.
All lessons are delivered in clear mandarin with english narration and encouragement for your child. The full product includes:
Lessons may be purchased individually – or as a Premium Package:
• Numbers Lesson (included in initial download)
• Colors & Shapes Lesson
• Animals Lesson
• Fruit & Vegetables Lesson
• Family & Occupation Lesson
• Body Parts Lesson
• Clothes Lesson
• Toys & Transport Lesson
• Sport & Hobbies Lesson
• Things at Home Lesson
• Eating & Drinking Lesson
• Nature & Outdoors Lesson
Instead of memorizing flash cards, your child will be guided on a colorful learning adventure across China playing our fully interactive series of fun and progressive games. Each lesson includes ALL of the following games:
• Clam Aquarium Game –Tap the clam with best matching Mandarin word pictures to see what pops out.
• Shooting Hoops Game – Flick the basketball into the hoop with the correct Chinese word.
• Turtle Hop Game – Cross the river by hopping on the turtle shells with matching Chinese word.
• Balloon Pop Game – Listen in Mandarin and burst the balloon with the best matching word picture.
• Coco Climb Game – Climb the palm tree by tapping the coconut with best matching Chinese word picture.
• Tic Tac Toe Game – Flip the tile with the best matching Chinese word picture to get 3 in a row.
• Hot Air Balloon Game – Tilt to catch the correct falling words in your basket.
• Brushstroke in the Sand Game – Learn to write Chinese characters on the sandcastle.
Kids Learn Mandarin Free is part of the Fingerprint Network of educational games for Learning and Play. Fingerprint offers a range of features to support the whole family including:
- A Shared Family Account makes it easy for kids and parents to share a device and allows parents to track the game play and learning of multiple children under a single account.
- In-App messaging lets children and parents to send one another fun and encouraging messages.
- A curated Game Catalog suggests new Apps based on your child's interests and learning levels.
- Parent Controls protect your child by keeping In-App-Purchase behind a parent gate.
It contains over 1000 commonly used Mandarin Chinese phrases and vocabularies. If you are travelling to China, make sure you bring this app with you!
MOST IMPORTANT: "Speak Mandarin Chinese" is TOTALLY FREE!!!
This is an amazing sounds library. It will help you to speak Chinese right away, help you to learn Chinese efficiently! This app will save much of your learning time to became a sophisticated Chinese speaker. So many people purchased the full version of this great APP.
========== Customer Reviews ===========
Superior app, very useful
by r b w - Version 2.0 - Jul 1, 2013 (US -full version)
I couldn't possibly give this app less than 5 stars! It is outstanding! These sentences are not your usual sentences graded by difficulty. They are the most useful sentences, and most useful mix of categories. The native speaker audio is indispensable, and spoken both at speed AND slowly. The word by word explanation is also very valuable. A suggestion: The text is just too small. it would be a big improvement if it were larger. Thanks for a great app!
by Dougie doug doug - Version 2.0 - Aug 30, 2013 (AU - full version)
Wish I found this when I first started learning mandarin. Would have saved a lot of time. Very useful. Really useful.
Very useful app
by Ali-Troy - Version 2.0 - Sep 20, 2013 (AU - free version)
I have tried a number of learning Chinese apps and this is absolutely the best! The pinyin is very helpful for learning as is the explanation of each individual character in the sentence. My Chinese teacher was impressed when I surprised her with a few of the sentences that I learnt. Thank you, great app!
========= reported by ==========
An outstanding App for learn Chinese.
by http://tii.libsyn.com/ (Episode 280)
1. Standard pronunciation of pinyin.
2. The Pinyin chart of Chinese characters, where you can find standard pronunciation for each character.
3. Standard pronunciation of numbers.
4. Chinese relative’s appellation terms.
5. Standard pronunciation of Chinese food.
6. The idioms that are most commonly used by Chinese.
7. Standard pronunciation of Chinese traditional festivals.
8. Expressions in dating.
9. Expressions in Meeting and farewell
10. Expressions in Reminders and suggestions.
11. Expressions in Happiness.
12. Expressions in Angry.
13. Expressions in Sadness.
14. Expressions when feeling Doubtful.
15. Expressions when feeling embarrassed.
16. Expressions in Like and dislike.
17. Expressions when feeling Shy
18. Expressions when Surprised
19. Expressions applied in Shopping
20. Expressions applied in Dinner
21. Expressions in applied in travelling
22. Expressions applied in Business letter
This is a widely acclaimed software. (or this is a very welcomed and populated software). Sentences categorized by occasions and functional classification that provides convenience for users to find.
Title sentences are with a variety of expressions that facilitate the proper use of.
Both normal and slow reading rate of (speech) audio with authentic pronunciation are available.
The theme statement with nearly antisense expression and antisense sentence; The sentences in this dictionary contains concise, native expression. Users can grasp native expression in Chinese. We believe this software and (or) voice-dictionary covers China's most vivid expression. Whether you're sightseeing, travelling, studying or communicating with Chinese, we hope it will become your indispensable assistant in all aspects.
Word explanation is based on the dictionary data of CC-CEDICT.
If you are travelling to China, make sure you bring this app with you!
Note that all content in both "Travel" and "Basic" categories are locked in this free version, user can either pay an one-off fee to unlock them permanently or see an advertisement for a free trial.
Mandarin/Chinese -Indonesia dan sebaliknya. Aplikasi ini memiliki ribuan
kosakata umum yang digunakan sehari-hari, sehingga tentunya dapat
membantu anda dalam mempelajari bahasa mandarin.
Dengan desain yang sederhana, membuat aplikasi ini mudah dalam
penggunaannya.. Anda dapat berpindah mode pencarian Mandarin –
Indonesia atau sebaliknya dengan mudah.
Didalamnya disertai fitur "Latihan Kata" yang akan membantu anda
untuk melatih pengetahuan dan pelafalan kosataka dalam bahasa
# Ribuan Kosakata
# Deskripsi Suara dalam bahasa mandarin
# Sepenuhnya Offline – Tidak membutuhkan internet dan hemat daya
# Disertai fitur "Latihan Kata"
# Free [Gratis digunakan sepuasnya]
Dengan 'Kamus Mandarin' anda dapat mengenal bahasa mandarin
This training is designed for students who already know the elementary basics of Mandarin Chinese.
You have 4 difficulty levels and 3 learning and testing modes:
1. Pointing to characters: student see English or hear Chinese sentence and should point Chinese characters for correct translation from random list.
2. Drawing characters: student see English or hear Chinese sentence and should write correct Chinese characters by finger. Can use "HELP" button for see template of correct character.
3. Pointing to Pinyin words: in this mode student should point correct sequence of Pinyin words for Chinese translation.
Chinese learning start with learning mode - when you see the phrase in English and hearing speech in Mandarin will be sequentially highlighted signs, to be indicated. Then go training on the following three levels of difficulty. The last level teaches to recognize phrases from the words spoken by a lecturer. In this way, you not only practice spelling but also pronunciation.
In application you can purchase additional sentences from different topics.
The application is an excellent means of facilitating the preparation for the HSK1 and HSK2 exam of Chinese language.
App work off-line.
36 Lessons at present, covering
Introductions, greetings, numbers, food, work, shopping, travel, days of the week, months of the year, countries, cities etc.
30 new addition lessons are coming soon. If you have lesson requests, please do send them in.
Chinese audio vocabulary recorded by a native Mandarin speaker.
Bahasa Mandarin yang di dukung adalah yang simpilified (digunakan di Hong Kong, China, Singapura) dan tradisional
(digunakan di Taiwan) dan bukan itu saja, anda bahkan bisa menggunakan aplikasi ini untuk mengkonversi bahasa Indonesia ke bahasa lainnya seperti bahasa Inggris, Arab, Jepang, Korea, Perancis, Jerman, Italia dan masih banyak lagi.
Semoga berguna untuk kita semua.
Categories include: Food items, Animals, Alphabet, Transportation, Numbers, Colors, Shapes, Clothing, Household items, Body Parts, Outdoor items, Music Instruments/Arts & Learning.
★ Over 450 words!
★ 11 Categories - All in 1 App!
★ Kids tested - they love it! Parents tested - they love it!
★ Building vocabulary has never been so much fun
★ Large words and letters
★ Large icons and buttons
★ Professional voice overs recorded in production studio
★ High quality images
★ Real sounds where applicable
★ Question mode for parent-child interaction
★ Great memory building exercise
Building strong Chinese (Mandarin) vocabulary has never been so exciting for preschoolers and toddlers. EFlashApps Educational Baby Flash Cards in Mandarin features over 450 high quality images with text and voice overs. There are additional real sounds where applicable (such as a lion's roar or an ambulance siren) to enhance visual and auditory learning and memory simultaneously.
Parents have the option to turn voice overs off during parent-child learning session and turn voice overs on when the child is self-learning. They can enable Question Mode to display 4 images and ask the child to click on the right answer. Complexity of words is perfect for ages 1 to 4 so two or more young siblings can play together and even teach each other!
Mandarin Madness is a fun, fast paced and AMAZINGLY EFFECTIVE Mandarin Chinese vocabulary training game through which you will rapidly learn Chinese (Mandarin) characters and pronunciation for over 240 useful words.
√ Learn Chinese vocabulary more quickly than with flash cards.
√ No translation! Learn Chinese the same way you learnt your first language.
√ Learn to recognize both the simplified Chinese text as well as the sound, spoken by a native Mandarin Chinese speaker.
√ Fun arcade style gameplay that takes the tedium out of learning Chinese (Mandarin) vocabulary.
√ Ideal for beginner - intermediate Chinese Mandarin students.
Play and learn Chinese today!
Fan of Mandarin Madness?
Like us at http://www.facebook.com/mandarinmadness
Follow us at http://www.twitter.com/mandarinmadness
Visit us at http://www.mandarinmadness.com
Help us recognize and understand Chinese characters more easily and quickly.
*** For full version app: We have 33 lessons now!
Learn Chinese (Mandarin) the Fun Way! includes:
- Meanings of characters and compound words in English
- Explanation localized in simplified and traditional Chinese
- Writing strokes sequence, writing tips
- Hanyu Pinyin, audio pronunciations
- Ancient script, traditional character references
- Artword drawing representations
- Drawing board – drawings can be created and saved
- Radicals, phonetic hints, pictograph descriptions, character stories
- Learn These First – links to preceding characters that are related
- Compound words – examples of words formed with character
- Character search feature, search history
- Customize a lesson, save characters to Favorites
- Systematic learning syllabus - compound words contain only characters that have been taught earlier so that learner does not encounter “unknown” characters in reading examples
- Track learning progress and plan revisions by saving characters to “Favorites” and creating a user customized lesson
Learn Chinese (Mandarin) the Fun Way! is helpful for:
- Chinese language learners who have learning differences (dyslexia)
- Children whose mother tongue is not Chinese
- Chinese parents in English-speaking families who wish to learn and teach
- Adults who wish to learn Chinese
- Educators and teachers looking for a Chinese character teaching aid
- All beginner learners in the Chinese language who wishes to understand Chinese characters.
New Learning Approach :
- 字艺 Chinese-Artword™ – Decoding the Art of Chinese Characters– Decoding the Art of Chinese Characters
- Referenced to Singapore Primary 1 & 2 Chinese text books
- Made in Singapore
We appreciate and value any advice and feedback from the users of the app. Visit our website www.chinese-artword.com
Keywords: Teach, Learn, Chinese, Mandarin, Pinyin, Translation, Dictionary, Basic, Vocabulary, Radical, Chinese dyslexic, color, draw, preschool or primary school
L-Lingo is designed to be easy to use. It exploits multimedia channels - words, recordings of native speech, and pictures - to enable you to grasp Chinese Mandarin words and phrases useful on the road, when mingling with Mandarin speakers, in day-to-day or family life, and when working.
- Thousands of words and sentences -all visualized with images
- Full native speaker pronunciation
- Clear and easy to understand design of the program
- Switch between Chinese Script or the more easy to read Phonetic Script (pinyin)
See a pineapple in a supermarket, and the correct Chinese word pops into your head! Thanks to L-Lingo, you have learned the word visually, as well as by listening and reading. Our Chinese Mandarin lessons make you learn Chinese Mandarin words and phrases quickly. Before you know it, you can easily utter Chinese Mandarin words and Chinese Mandarin sentences!
L-Lingo immerses you in the sights and sounds of the Chinese Mandarin language, rather than just the written word. The multi-channel learning approach achieves results much quicker than traditional textbook approaches.
Our Chinese Mandarin 65 lessons cover the following:
- Introductions & Greetings
- At Home
- At the Airport
- At the Hotel
- At the Office
- Telling the Time in Chinese Mandarin
- Meals and Cooking
- Asking Questions in Chinese Mandarin
- Buying and Selling
- Landscapes and Nature
- Family and Relationships
- Countries and Continents
- Days, Weeks, Months etc.
- Quantities and Shapes
- Present, Past and Future tenses
Any problems or have feedback on how to improve the App, email us before negative comment. We will reply quickly.
★ The most important Chinese vocabulary words with pictures
★ Simplified Chinese script and romanized Latin script shown (romanized text can be switched off)
★ Repetition algorithm adapts to your language learning speed
★ Hear correct Mandarin/Guānhuà pronunciation; choose between a male or female voice (powered by iSpeech)
★ Practice your own pronunciation, using voice recognition technology
★ Instagram mode: pulls relevant pictures from Instagram for a more challenging and interesting learning experience
Three difficulty levels for maximum word retention:
1. Chinese word is shown, choose the correct picture
2. Picture is shown, choose the correct Chinese word
3. Picture and English word is shown, speak or type the correct Chinese word
Exercises will progressively get more difficult as you learn more words.
WordPic is suited for beginners and intermediate learners, and is a great supplement to traditional language learning programs and to build up your vocabulary.
The app works offline, no Internet connection is required (except for the word pronunciation and voice recognition features, and the Instagram mode).
This free app does not require any unlocks to access all content. It displays both banner ads and interstitial ads. Users can remove all ads through an in-app purchase. This purchase applies to all devices linked to the purchaser's Google account.
*This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.