● Lumber Puncture
● Urinary Catheterization
● Blood Pressure Recording
● Intravenous Cannulation
● Nasogastric Intubation(Gastric Lavage)
● Tube Thoracostomy
● Blood Transfusion
● Intramuscular Injection
● Subcutaneous Injection
● Intra-dermal Injection
● Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation
● Central Venous Catheterization
● Arterial Blood Gases
● Venous Cutdown
● Suprapubic Urinary Catheterization
These topics has been explained under the following topics
If any suggestion or errors, kindly contact us. If you like this app, share it with your friends and rate us.
Easy to use, offline and instant results for all calculations even during your practice.
This is an free application for all medical personal followed by the Pediatriconcall page relating to http://www.pediatriconcall.com/fordoctor/pedcalc/calcmain.aspx
Calculators included are categorized as follows:
» Head Circumference
» Predict Height
» Mid Parental Height
» Body Surface Area (BSA)
» Body Mass Index (BMI)
» Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
» Conversion of Temperature Celsius to Fahrenheit
» Conversion of Weight From Pound to Kg
» Conversion of cm to inches
» Serum Osmolality
» Bicarbonate & Base Excess
» Fractional Excretion Of Sodium
» Creatinine Clearance
» Creatinine Clearance (Schwartz Formula)
» Normal Values Of GFR
» Anion Gap
» APGAR Score
» Ovulation Date
» Pregnancy Due Date
» Conception Date
Blood Pressure Calculator
» Blood Pressure
Blood Group Detection
» Find Your Blood Group
» Alveolar arterial Gradient (A-a gradient)
» ET Size
» Normal Respiratory Rate
» Predicted Mean Peak Respiratory Flow Rates
» Corrected QTc
» Sodium Deficit in Hyponatremia
» Burns Fluid Requirement
Drug Dose Calculators
» Emergency Drug Formula
Diarrhea Solution Calculators
» Diarrhea Solution
» IV Rates
Blood Reference Values
» WBC Count
» Coagulation Profile
» Blood Indices
» Immunoglobulin IgG Subclass Levels
» Immunoglobulin Reference Values
» Serum Complement Reference Values
» Lymphocyte Reference Values
» Corrected CSF WBC Count for RBC`s
» Corrected Reticulocyte Count
Endocrine and Antibody Tests
» Thyroid Function Test
» Antibodies & Their Associated Diseases
» Drugs Interaction Checker
*Supports API levels 8 & above (Android 2.2 and above)
Doctors in Dubai provides following features
• Find Healthcare Professionals in Dubai
o Search by name, category, specialty, gender, nationality, facility and area.
o View professionals in list view or map view.
o Get detailed information on the professional.
o Like or unlike the professional.
• Find Healthcare Facilities in Dubai
o Search by name, category, specialty.
o View facilities in list view or map view.
o Get detailed information on the facility.
o Like or unlike the professional.
• View details and map of DHA Hospitals
• View details and map of DHA Specialty Centers
• View details and map of DHA Primary Healthcare Centers
• View details and map of DHA Medical Fitness Centers
• View visiting doctors.
Supported by the nonprofit OpenEM Foundation, WikEM provides a way for medical practitioners to organize online content and cross-reference clinical information at http://www.wikem.org. If you are a medical practitioner, join our contributor community and help edit our content. WikEM is intended for clinicians only and not directly for patients.
WikEM serves a wide range of medical practitioners predominantly among the specialties of emergency medicine, pediatric emergency medicine, critical care, emergency medical services (EMS), and urgent care medicine, as well as primary healthcare fields such as family medicine, internal medicine, and pediatrics. Numerous sources have named WikEM as a key reference for emergency practitioners, ranging from EMTs, paramedics, and other first responders to nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and emergency physicians.
* Context to advancements in medicine and health worldwide.
* The latest contents of various medical journals, with article summaries.
* Last 24 Hours
* All Unreads
* All Stars
* Switch Theme (Light/Dark)
- Medical News Today
- Medical Xpress
- MedPage Today
- NPR Health News
- The Guardian
- Scientific American
- e! Science News
- New Scientist
- The New York Times
- The Lancet
- British Medical Journal
- Nature Medicine
* To-the-point information on the diagnosis and treatment of more than 500 of the most common diseases seen in clinical practice
* Convenient one-disease-per page presentation
* Bulleted data for each disease covering Essentials of Diagnosis, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, Pearl, and Reference
* Encompasses both ambulatory and inpatient medicine
* Includes internal medicine, plus specialties such as obstetrics/gynecology, surgery, and pediatrics
* Updated clinical manifestations, diagnostic tests, and treatment considerations throughout
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
Medical dictionary is a free hand book more like a Medical dictionary for emergency lookup on disease names to assist individuals and to Physicians. Medical Dictionary is a leading medical word dictionary used by health care professionals today in this modern technology world.
This mobile application aids not only Specialists, General Physicians but also nurse routines at any given point of the day.
This App provides broad classification of medicines, symptoms of Sickness, expert prescribes, recommend drugs and information about adverse problems, Clinical diagnosis, Nursing central facts and patient care.
Prognosis: Emergency Medicine allows you to test your decision making skills in a risk-free environment while sharpening your clinical knowledge.
The interesting discussions at the end of each case scenario are useful for experienced physicians to refresh their knowledge and also serve as interesting practice material for residents embarking on a career in Emergency Medicine.
All clinical cases and discussions have been reviewed by our editorial board of 120+ physicians across 27 specialties.
1. Acetaminophen Poisoning
2. Acute Appendicitis
3. Acute Compartment Syndrome
4. Acute Encephalitis
5. Acute Epiglottitis
6. Acute Glomerulonephritis
7. Acute Head Trauma
8. Acute Hematogenous Osteomyelitis
9. Acute Myocardial Infarction (LBBB)
10. Acute Myocarditis
11. Acute Ovarian Torsion
12. Acute Pericarditis
13. Adrenal Crisis
14. Aortic Dissection
15. Asthma Exacerbation
16. Atrial Fibrillation
17. Bacterial Meningitis
18. Basilar-type Migraine
19. Bell’s Palsy
20. Benign Positional Paroxysmal Vertigo
21. Biliary Ascariasis
22. Boerhaave Syndrome
24. Brugada Syndrome
26. Cardiac Tamponade
27. Cerebral Venous Thrombosis
28. Cervical Epidural Hematoma
29. Chronic Subdural Hematoma
30. Deep Venous Thrombosis
31. Diabetic Ketoacidosis
32. Dieulafoy’s Lesion
33. Digoxin Toxicity
34. Ectopic Pregnancy
35. Emphysematous Cholecystitis
36. Exercise Associated Hyponatremia
37. Fitz-hugh-curtis Syndrome
38. Guillain–barré Syndrome
39. Heat Stroke
40. Heterotopic Pregnancy
41. Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic State
42. Hypertensive Emergency
43. Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy
44. Hypertrophic Pyloric Stenosis
45. Ica Dissection
46. Infectious Mononucleosis
48. Isolated Gall Bladder Injury
49. Kawasaki Disease
50. Lactic Acidosis, Metformin
51. Lateral Medullary Syndrome
52. Lemierre's Syndrome
53. Meckel's Diverticulum
54. Mesenteric Ischemia, Arterial
55. Multiple Sclerosis
56. Myasthenia Gravis
57. Myxedema Coma
58. Omental Infarction
59. Peptic Ulcer Disease
60. Peripartum Cardiomyopathy
61. Pneumocystis Jiroveci Pneumonia
63. Primary Hyperparathyroidism
64. Prinzmetal's Angina
65. Pulmonary Embolism
66. Red Degeneration
67. Renal Artery Aneurysm
68. Retropharyngeal Abscess
69. Reye Syndrome
70. Right Ventricular Myocardial Infarction
71. Rupture of a Popliteal Cyst
72. Salicylate Toxicity
73. Sigmoid Volvulus
74. Spinal Epidural Abscess
75. Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
77. Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
78. Superior Mesenteric Artery Syndrome
79. Superior Vena Cava Syndrome
80. Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy
81. Temporal Arteritis
82. Tension Pneumothorax
83. Thyrotoxic Periodic Paralysis
84. Tick Paralysis
85. Tumor Lysis Syndrome
87. Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
88. Atrial Myoxma
89. Nonconvulsive Status Epilepticus
90. Prinzmetal's Angina
91. Omental Infarction
Derived from the best-selling internal medicine reference in the world, Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, this popular reference delivers fast, to-the-point guidance on the clinical problems seen in everyday practice.
Harrison’s Manual of Medicine focuses on diagnosis and therapy with an emphasis on patient care. It offers high-yield coverage of etiology, signs and symptoms, physical examination, laboratory findings, and practice guidelines. The updated 18th Edition has been closely reviewed and contains substantial updates and revisions to existing chapters along with the addition of appropriate new chapters.
Harrison’s Manual of Medicine for Mobile + Web features:
•New 18th edition with 200+ new and revised chapters
•Full-color graphics, tables, and charts
•Detailed diagnostic guidelines
•Up-to-date treatment recommendations
•Improved index for easier navigation on your device
•Universal Index Search to find topics quickly across all indexes
•‘Favorites’ for bookmarking important entries
•Optimized iPhone 5 and iPad interfaces
Editors: Dan L. Longo, MD; Anthony S. Fauci, MD; Dennis L. Kasper, MD; Stephen L. Hauser, MD; J. Larry Jameson, MD, PhD; Joseph Loscalzo, MD, PhD
Publisher: McGraw Hill
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
How It Works:
Current Harrison’s Manual of Medicine for Mobile + Web subscribers:
•Install the application to your device.
•Open the application and enter your Harrison’s Manual of Medicine for Mobile + Web username and password, then tap “Login.”
•The latest Harrison’s Manual of Medicine content will be downloaded to your devices over your wireless connection.
If you are a new user and interested in learning more about Harrison’s Manual of Medicine, please visit the Unbound Medicine website.
This is Offline Medical Wikipedia used for reading Medical Wikipedia articles. Medical Wikipedia articles has been collected so that it occupies less space of your memory card or Phones memory. Medical Wikipedia contains only A-Z diseases (approximately 3,000 medical diseases with PICTURES) and not other Health conditions.
Medical data has been divided into three parts (Medical Wikipedia A-D), (Medical Wikipedia E-O) and (Medical Wikipedia P-Z), so when searching the "Desired Disease", please open the respective file.
Daily Rounds is a new kind of journal for Clinical Cases, Updates and MCQs.
★ Learn through CLINICAL CASES for AIPGMEE, NEETPG, All India Medical PG Entrance Examinations,
USMLE Step 2 CS, COMLEX, MRCP and as well as other board examinations.
★ Interesting, challenging and peer reviewed Clinical Cases and Image Challenges updated weekly. ECG ( EKG ) tutorials, Xray Slides, Radiology cases every week.
★ Open & Completely Free - No subscriptions, No In App purchases, No Advertisements
Get Uptodate information on drug list and drug interactions. AIPGME and NEET PG topics are curated by the best Doctors in the field. Cases in Paediatrics, Surgery, Cardiology and Neurology. Previous year question papers of AIIMS , JIPMER and PGI. DailyRounds has some of the best resources to prepare for MBBS exams too.
* MCQs that help you prepare for AIPGME NEET PG and other exams
* Updates and Latest new in the field of medicine.
* Peer Reviewed with a strict editorial policy to make sure the content is uptodate and error free. An editorial
and curation team of over 120 Doctors.
Get UpToDate information on drug list and drug interactions
Clinical Cases are the best learning tools for Doctors and Medical Students. Daily Rounds presents you clinical cases in a Journal like avatar. These cases are carefully curated by a team of 120 Doctors. DailyRounds has Clinical Cases that matter to your practice....Not just the rarest of the rare ones !
The cases are chosen by the Editorial team based on five criterias : (1) The case Presents a diagnostic, ethical or management challenge. (2) The case Highlights aspects of mechanisms of injury, pharmacology or histopathology that are deemed of particular educational value. (3) At Least 30% of cases are Common Clinical Scenarios (4) The case was managed based on latest evidence based guidelines (5) Comprehensively evaluated cases with no open or missing links.
Get UpToDate information on drug list and drug interactions
Have fun with clinical cases !
New sections in this resource focus on the hospitalist's increasing role in providing critical care, managing surgical patients with medical co-morbidities, ensuring patient safety and preventing adverse events, and directing hospital systems areas such as informatics, quality improvement, and practice management.
// Key Features
• Indispensable primary care for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician's assistants, inpatient pharmacists, residents, and students too!
• Focuses on the hospitalist's role in providing critical care, managing surgical patients with medical co-morbidities, improving safety and preventing adverse events.
• Approaches common hospital disorders and presentations from the perspective of the hospital physician, with a particular emphasis on the temporal flow of care in the hospital.
• Includes new sections focusing on leading systems changes in areas such as informatics, quality improvement, and practice management.
• Covers updated information on Vascular Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Infectious Diseases, Renal Disease and many more!
// Unique Features
• Full color images: This product includes images that help bring the content to life.
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
• Provide instant access from within topics to Glasgow Coma Scale and Harris-Benedict Equation for Estimating Energy Requirement!
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.
Medical Mobile ti permetterà di consultare tantissimi valori e di capire finalmente le tue "Analisi del Sangue". Definizioni, valori di riferimento, se aumentano o se diminuiscono, il tutto con un rapido click!
Medical Mobile ti permetterà di consultare anche un vasto archivio di patologie divise per apparato.
Critical - Medical Guide also features images, diagrams, language audio and interactive videos in high-definition to teach what to look for in real life.
Critical - Medical Guide contains detailed medical guidelines, including:
• Critical Care & Course of Action
• Emergency Medicine
• Interactive EKG Movies
• Medical Spanish with Audio
• First Aid Care
• Drug Calculators
• Formulary & Drug Interaction Checking
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support
• Ventilator Management
• Special Procedures, such as CTs and X-rays
• Monitoring Information - Electrocardiograms & IABPs
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
• Videos & Imagery to Assist in the Critical Care, and much more.
All medical staff, including doctors, nurses, paramedics, EMTs and support staff will benefit from having this fundamental medical material – while on-the-go or in a medical facility. Staff and students in the medical field will also benefit from this app because it will become a Critical tool in their practices and studies.
Get Critical - Medical Guide Today!
-allows you to enter and diagnose your own symptoms
-describes the health benefits of most vitamins and minerals
-instructs you on which vitamins and minerals that will help you manage and/or mitigate certain health symptoms and illnesses
-informs you of foods that contain specific vitamins and minerals, so that you will eat more foods that better target your symptoms/illness
-suggests how much of each vitamin or mineral you should take daily
-warns of toxicity levels for taking too much of a certain vitamin or mineral
-and many more helpful tips for better health and health awareness
If you get approved you will have money for school, to pay bills and take care of your children. Download the app today to see if you qualify!
We strive to blend great information with a little bit of social interaction to keep our audience engaged in our content.