No internet required at all for this app!
Drug Effects Guide currently has detailed information and pictures of 25 different drugs including:
- Heroin, Cocaine, Barbiturates, Street Methadone, Alcohol, Ketamine, Benzodiazepines, Amphetamine, Tobacco, MDMA, Cannabis, Kratom, Solvents, GHB, LSD, Salvia, Anabolic Steroids, Clenbuterol, PCP, Amyl Nitrites, Crack Cocaine, Crystal Meth, Oxycodone, DXM and Magic Mushrooms
Drug descriptions information covers:
- Drug general information with drug pictures
- Drug street names
- Drug short term effects
- Drug long term effects
- Drug Overdose
- Drug warning signs of abuse
- Drug treatment
Also check out my new 4 pics 1 word game!
Conversion of opioids with bolus calculation (for breakthrough pain), calculation of infusions (calculation of dosage , duration rate , duration, bolus doses and with dropclicker) and conversion of corticosteroids in one tool . Portable for daily work (not only) in the palliative and oncological care for physician and nursing.
1 opioid converter
- Conversion of up to 2 opioids to another opioid with variable reduction and bolus dose
- Output of the whole conversion with tips and possible dose bolus (also of other common opioids)
- Bolus calculation on the basis of an opioid (including boluses are displayed with other common opioids)
2 infusion calculation
- Enter the (aqueous) solution for infusion on total amount , amount of active ingredient or active ingredient concentration
- Enter the pass rate on amount of drug infusion amount, drip rate (also with a dropclicker) or runtime
- Input of active agent bolus or infusion bolus
- Output of the entire regime including duration at 1 to 6 boluses
3 conversion of corticosteroids
- Conversion on the basis of glucocorticoid potency with effective length specification
Only access to network configuration is required (due to the software) .
When you first start the app loads a bit lazy.
Possible opioids :
alfentanil iv buprenorphine enterally , buprenorphine parenterally , buprenorphine transdermal, codeine , dihydrocodeine enterally , dihydrocodeine parenterally , fentanyl enterally , fentanyl parenterally, fentanyl transdermally , hydromorphone enterally , hydromorphone parenterally, hydromorphone epidural , hydromorphone spinal, methadone , meptazinol , morphine enterally , morphine sc , iv morphine , morphine epidural , spinal morphine , nalbuphine , oxycodone enteral, oxycodone parenterally, pethidine , piritramide , iv remifentanil , sufentanil iv , tapentadol , tilidin , tramadol
Possible corticosteroids :
betamethasone, cloprednol , cortisone (acetate) , deflazacort , dexamethasone, fludrocortisone , fluocortolone , hydrocortisone ( cortisol) , methylprednisolone , prednisone , prednisolone , triamcinolone
Created with :
jQuery mobile, PhoneGap , jQuery Keypad by Keith Wood, FT fastclick.
More from developer
We strive to blend great information with a little bit of social interaction to keep our audience engaged in our content.
If you get approved you will have money for school, to pay bills and take care of your children. Download the app today to see if you qualify!