See the weather in stunning high-definition videos, get accurate weather forecasts all around the world, with 7-day and hourly forecasts, and use an on-screen clock.
• Works on all Android phones and tablets.
• Gorgeous animations depicting the current weather.
• Add an unlimited number of cities.
• 7-day and hourly forecast.
• Swipe the screen to switch between your cities.
• Enable from Settings: Precipitation, Heat Index, Pressure, Dew Point, Wind Chill and Visibility.
Dying Star was developed during the 2013 Global Game Jam by Nate Cain, John McCabe, and Jack McDonald. Asteroid and ship models were created by Andrea Lowery.
Speed Block Mobile is a top-down, twitch reflex game where you must make it to the end of a maze without crashing into a wall. However, once you start you cannot stop and you will gain speed with every turn! You must also reach a certain speed before they are able to pass through the maze's exit. The number of turns you need to make in order to break through the doors at the end of the level is displayed on your blue block.
Each level has a high score that can be earned by making extra turns after you've reached your target speed and by "wall riding," or getting really close to walls without crashing into them!
Check out the How To Play instructions from the Options screen.
Feedback is always appreciated!
The original Speed Block was co-designed by Eric "Kansas" Heaney and myself, and programmed by Eric "Kansas" Heaney, Dan Hall, Nate Smith, Dan Sternfeld, and myself.