Time to Potty is Smart, Easy and Lots of Fun!
Just set up a profile for your child, let the app know when your child goes, and Time to Potty takes care of the rest. The timer automatically adjusts the time between breaks based on your input. No other potty timer learns your child‘s habits and reinforces learning with a fun, rewarding celebration game that you and your child can enjoy together every time. Starting and sticking to a successful potty training routine has never been easier. Don’t potty train without it!
• Personalize the app with your child’s name
• Unlock new Disney celebration games as you and your child use the app
• Weekly emails chart your child’s progress and offer tips, Pull-Ups® coupons and online savings
• Smart timer adjusts based on your child’s progress
Help your child learn!
Time to Potty from Pull-Ups® is the only potty timer that remembers your child’s potty patterns, adjusts accordingly, and encourages learning with fun celebration games. With Time to Potty on your smartphone or tablet, you and your child are ready to potty train all day, every day.
Unlock New Celebration Games
Time to Potty uses color, music, Disney characters and more to remind you and your child to take consistent potty breaks. Your child will look forward to potty time thanks to Time to Potty’s interactive celebrations. The more you and your child use the app, the more celebrations you’ll unlock.
Time to Potty gives you:
• 8 great games to start with plus new celebrations as you and your child use the app
• A smart timer that automatically adjusts to encourage your child to learn; longer intervals when your child is taking regular potty breaks, shorter intervals to minimize “near misses”
• Easy personalization and navigation
• Weekly email updates that track your child’s potty progress with tips and offers tailored to your stage in the potty training journey
The Quite-Possibly-Perfect Free Potty Timer
Time to Potty is the smartest and simplest potty timer ever. It not only reminds you to take potty breaks, it automatically adjusts to help your child learn to recognize when to go. Each time you and your child take a potty break, record how it went and Time to Potty AUTOMATICALLY extends or shortens the time between reminders.
Celebrate Potty Training Progress!
Time to Potty has lots of fun celebration mini-games built in to help you incentivize potty learning. Reward every potty break with Disney friends Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Jake the Never Land Pirates and Doc McStuffins! Celebrate every trip to the potty with games like:
Minnie’s Cake – move your finger around the screen to help Minnie Mouse decorate a delicious cake!
Mickey’s Mix-Up – Tap all the pieces of this quick puzzle to put Mickey Mouse or Minnie Mouse back together again!
Over The Moon – Move your finger around the screen to color the cow and send her over the moon!
Doc McStuffin’s Music Machine – Tap the different sounds to make a tune with Doc!
That’s just a small sample of the fun you and your child can have at potty time. Download Time to Potty now and get started with the easiest and smartest potty timer ever.
Get a call from Rachel
Read a book together
Watch a video together
Play a game together
Chart your child’s success on your mobile device
Print a success chart for your fridge
Give your child a certificate
Brag about your child on our Facebook page
Save, spend, and share with Elmo! Use this app with your child to help him learn financial basics through fun challenges that easily fit into his everyday routines.
Set goals with your child and complete fun, rewarding, real-world challenges that introduce important age-appropriate financial concepts such as choice, value, spending, saving, sharing, and more. Together with your child, start exploring financial learning opportunities that occur during his everyday routines and download this free app today!
• Choose from a variety of challenges that fit into your child’s routines or create your own.
• Spend quality time with your child by doing the challenges together.
• Celebrate and keep track of completed challenges by taking a photo.
• Earn fun stickers for photos and Sesame Street videos to watch anytime.
• Revisit photos for another opportunity to talk about financial concepts.
• Receive parent tips that build on the challenges for more ways to extend learning.
• Email photos to friends and family to share your child’s achievements.
Learning Goals for Children:
• I make choices everyday
• People have different needs and wants
• Sometimes we need to wait to get what we want
• People, things and money all have value
• People work to earn money
• Saving, spending and sharing are three important things people can do with money
About the Initiative
For Me, for You, for Later: First Steps to Spending, Sharing, and Saving, was developed by Sesame Workshop and funded by PNC Bank and PNC Grow Up Great, a program to help young children prepare for success in school and life. The bilingual (English and Spanish), research-based, multimedia outreach initiative establishes a foundation for financial education for all young children between the ages of 3 and 5.
About Sesame Workshop
Sesame Workshop is the nonprofit educational organization that revolutionized children’s television programming with the landmark Sesame Street. Beyond television, the Workshop produces content for multiple media platforms, on a wide range of issues including financial education, health, and military deployment. Learn more at www.sesameworkshop.org.
About PNC Grow Up Great
PNC Grow Up Great is a comprehensive, bilingual school readiness initiative to help prepare children from birth to age five for success in school and life. So that future generations won’t just grow up… but grow up great! Learn more at www.pncgrowupgreat.com
“Achieve it with Sesame Street” has been tested on the following devices:
Samsung Droid Charge
Motorola Droid X
Samsung Galaxy S
HTC Desire S
“Achieve it with Sesame Street” does not support Tablet devices or the use of panoramic pictures, 3D pictures, and 3D video.
Comments, suggestions, bouquets and brickbats are welcome. Get in touch with me at naveenv.android@gmail
With this app, your child can:
• Customize a muppet friend and help him/her move to a new home.
• Decide which toys and books to pack in a box, and which special comfort items to bring along in a backpack.
• Explore different ways to say goodbye to people, places, and things at the old home.
• Choose how the muppet friend could be feeling about the big move.
• Color in a postcard from toys as they travel on the moving truck to the new house.
• Explore the new home and unpack toys and books from the moving truck.
• Meet new friends at the new home, including some familiar, furry faces!
The average military child moves about 6 to 9 times between kindergarten and high school. Moving can be stressful for all family members, but children are especially vulnerable to changes in routine and environment. The Big Moving Adventure app was created to help children prepare both physical and emotionally for any type of move.
The Big Moving Adventure app:
• Familiarizes children with important moving steps like packing, traveling over a distance, and getting used to a new room.
• Models different ways to say goodbye to people and places.
• Helps children explore their feelings about moving.
• Introduces strategies for making new friends.
About Sesame Street for Military Families
This app is part of Sesame Workshop’s ongoing efforts to support military families and encourage the development of resilience skills in all young children. For more information and resources for military families, visit MilitaryFamiliesNearAndFar.org.
- Jo Frost
Jo Frost Rewards is a simple way to reinforce positive behavior by rewarding children for completing their chores/tasks and for exhibiting respectable behavior. The app provides the ability to:
1. Track individual Tasks for one or more child. Each task is assigned a point value.
2. Track individual Behaviors for one or more child. Each Behavior is assigned a point value.
Points earned through tasks and behaviors can be later redeemed for rewards you identify in the app.
The Jo Frost Rewards app comes with several built in tasks, behaviors, and rewards to help get your started however, all lists are fully customizable to your needs.
We hope this helps!
The unique, distinctively useful, and exceptionally fun potty trainer.
How it works
1. Use a simple menu to create a cartoon avatar that physically resembles your child/children.
2. Let your child repeatedly play the Go Potty narrative showing him/herself successfully complete the whole process of using the potty step by step.
3. Show your child the Accident Scene narrative to teach what an “accident” is.
You’ll be hearing “I did it!” in no time.
Fifteen actionable potty training tips included: The app includes concrete advice about preparation, behavioral reinforcement, behavioral shaping, when to continue vs. take a break, and more.
Teaching with positive reinforcement and fun: The Go Potty scene ends with your child’s avatar happily celebrating a successful “I did it!” potty experience. In contrast, the Accident Scene ends with your child’s avatar being disappointed by the “uh-oh”.
Personalization and connection to kinesthetic learning: Children immediately joyfully recognize their cartoon selves, closing the gap between watching someone else do something and visualizing oneself doing something. The supplemental motor area (SMA) of the brain is responsible for learning and planning motor behaviors (actions). Quite amazingly, neuroscientists have shown that imagining oneself doing something involves similar activity patterns in the SMA as actually doing it.
Visual learning is powerful: This app is a great teaching tool for typically developing children as well as children with developmental delays and communication disabilities. The layout is intentionally simple and free of distractions. Your child’s attention will be focused on him/herself using the potty. Parents who have a “neuro-diverse” family know that the teaching techniques we rely on to teach our children with developmental delays also work like a charm with our typical kids. Many kids on the autism spectrum, in particular, are very visual learners, but the power of visual learning is certainly not restricted to them.
Auditory learning and read(/write) learning via simple narrative accompaniment: The animations are accompanied by a simple step-by-step script that your child can readily adopt and transfer to real life. Most children of potty training age cannot read yet; they will simply hear and then mimic the verbal labels for each step. However, many children on the autism spectrum, who are relatively late to potty train, may be able to recognize sight words surprisingly early. A 3–5 year-old child may be able to “read along”, further reinforcing the behavioral sequence.
The See Me Go Potty app came about based on the developers’ experience potty training their three children and is grounded in Ann’s (mom’s) expertise in neuroscience (she holds a PhD in the neurobiology of learning and memory from UC Irvine). They overcame potty training difficulties with a child who has a communication/autism spectrum disorder by creating a step-by-step animated slide show narrative of her going to the bathroom. She readily transferred the process and the vocabulary to real-life toileting and was finally fully and successfully potty trained within a few weeks. When the Smiths’ youngest (typically developing) daughter was ready to potty train, they were preparing to adapt the narrative to look like her, and thought how nice it would have been to have done this for their eldest (typically developing) son, who had been outright defiant to the process. Moreover, they realized how all potty training parents and preschool teachers could appreciate this teaching tool and commenced development of this app.
The latest version of Adobe AIR is required for this App. Search for "Adobe AIR" in Android Market and install for free.
Kids Stars is a mobile behaviour/reward chart for children.
With Kids Stars reward your children when you are out and about, rather than waiting until the child gets home. Studies show that better progress is made when children are rewarded immediately after their actions.
Reward your children for good behavior with "Stars". Each kid gets to press a big chunky star each time they behave well; pressing the star produces a round of applause.
For each star won, the child then chooses one present on a grid of nine, the selected present is removed, revealing part of a picture hidden behind.
A statistics menu enables the parents to view their child’s statistics over time, this can be shown as a list or as a graph as well as a Calendar.
For each day of the calendar, you can also specify your kids mood and leave a comment. Handy to keep a trace of your children behavior over the last days and months.
You can also share your child’s progress on facebook.
The application is best suited for 1-5 year olds.
Find us on Facebook @ http://http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=175971282451048
Suggestions and bug reports are more than welcome!
It is also perfect for nursery and creches as it can support as many kids as you like and all stars can be published on your Facebook page for the parents to follow!
Keywords: behavior chart, positive reinforcement, chart preschooler, toddler, rewards, calendar.
This useful application helps us, parents, in the education of our children.
With an atractive and easy-to-use interface this application lets us to track those daily chores, rules or aspects of our child's behavior that we want to develop.
An intuitive so called "My Points Chart" will be our follow-up points system. Our child will get its red, yellow or green smiley depending on how well he did. It is strongly recommended that our children participate in the game, they will be highly motivated when he gets a green smiley!!
Of course, it's up to parents the option to reward our kid with a small prize when, for example, he completes a week with a number of green smileys...
As in the famous TV show "Supernanny" we use the same widespread and shared pedagogical method.
Thank you very much for having read this far... now just download the app and enjoy with your kid, you will be surprised how useful it is!!
Tip: It can also be used for adults tracking, monitoring and evaluation ;)
App developed by "anforai365", you can send any comments or suggestions to:
Music: "Super Friendly"
by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Kids Learning Math(US English)
Kids Learning Math
Kids Learning Math app is the second of the Fun4Kids HoneyBee Kids Math Series.
The simple and clean user interface is designed to be child friendly, which allows to play without help from an adult. An animated monster gives verbal instructions and feedback to the child which makes learning fun.
Please reach us @ email@example.com for any feedback and support! We will be happy to hear back from you on any issues.
Kids Learning Math is the perfect way to build up your preschoolers' math skills. Your children will enjoy a supportive, constructive and uniquely designed fun experience while improving basic match skills. Kids Learning Math teaches basic concepts of mathematics such as counting, addition, subtraction. This is the second of the Learning Math Series.
Fun4Kids is committed to your toddler's education. This application includes 7 activities uniquely designed to reinforce kids' involvement and success by providing positive feedback while teaching the basic mathematics.
This application is specially designed for toddlers to enjoy with unique, fun graphics and cute sounds.
* ADDITION: This activity teaches addition by displaying the objects with associated numbers. These objects are displayed under the numbers to graphically guide your kid(s) and help them learn to add.
* SUBTRACTION: This activity teaches subtraction by showing associated numbers with the animated objects. For instance, 5 apples minus 2 apples, the activity will display 5 apples with 2 apples bitten.
* EXERCISE: In this activity, kids are asked to find the missing number in an addition or subtraction exercise.
* DRAG/DROP : This activity is designed to teach kids addition and subtraction by associating numbers with number of objects in the exercise.
* AQUARIUM: In this activity, kids are asked to count the colorful fish in the aquarium.
* COUNT: This fun activity teaches the quantity of numbers with apples and candies.
* FLASHCARDS: Flashcards activity is a classic math exercise. Kids are asked to add or subtract numbers.
Fun4Kids Educational Applications are endorsed by thousands of satisfied parents, teachers and kids from all over the world.
Please reach us @ firstname.lastname@example.org for any feedback and support! We are committed to providing fun and educational experiences to support your kids' education.
Join Grover in the kitchen to catch and count ingredients to make nutritious meals!
• Easy to play
• Original Sesame Street video!
• Tilt your device to catch the ingredients!
CURRICULUM AND SKILLS:
• Visual discrimination
• Number recognition
This app has been tested on the following devices:
• HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE
• LG Optimus G
• HTC One X
• Samsung Galaxy S III
• Samsung Galaxy Note II
• Motorola Atrix HD
• Motorola RAZR HD
• Galaxy Note 10
• ASUS Nexus
“it’s a great system to track daily responsibilities, chores and rewards for kids. It might even turn whining into laughing. ” – smartappsforkids.com
Do you need help motivating your kids to share the work around the house or try harder at school? Monsta Points is a chore chart app that is easy to use, and gives kids a fun way to learn life skills.
With Monsta Points chore chart app you will be able to:
• Build child's sense of responsibility, using positive reinforcement
• Motivate your kids to earn rewards they choose for themselves by doing chores at home
• Easily manage the agreed-upon goals and rewards
Your children can use Monsta Points to:
• Agree goals with you for chores to do around the house (take out the trash, make the bed, do homework, brush teeth) - there are hundreds of choices.
• Pick their own reward for completed chores, and create wish lists for the things they really want.
• Create and save their own personal “Monsta” in the app - there are more than 700,000 possible combinations!
Using the instant rewards capability of Monsta Points, there is no more hunting around for pocket change delaying a well-earned reward – and you can easily reinforce the positive effect of a job well done.
Monsta Points assigns each child (and parent if you want!) with a funny monsta character that can be customized within the app's Monsta Lab. You can apply different bodies, color, accessories and even the mood of your monsta easily.
- Chore chart with instant and positive rewarding
- Easy to use and fun interface encourages child to use the app and mark the proceedings
- Customizable monsta avatars
- Goals assignable to weekdays
- You can assign several rewards per goal, and several goals per reward
- Draggable editing of goals and rewards
- Customizable goal descriptions, and icons
- Wish lists
- PIN code protectable parent mode
- User wish lists used as a source of rewards
- Total earned points per family member and for the whole family
- No internet connection or logging in needed unless you want to sync
- Sync between all your android and iOS devices by setting up an account
- Up to 7 monstas per family
- Parent can select which monstas are shown at which synced devices
This application contains one in-app purchasing item that is only available in parent mode - and parent mode can be protected with a pin code. This item lets you to continue using the software after the initial trial. The length of the trial is based on the parent activity.
Our chore chart app is free to download, try it now! We are committed to listening our customers, so send us email if you would like to see some particular change or addition in the app.
** FEATURES **
Lots of Categories include: Alphabets, Animals, Vehicles, Numbers and Colors
★ Cute and Colorful images on each Flashcard!
★ Syllabels for each word which are narrated when pressed! This will help your baby to learn how to say each word!
★ Sound effects and Animations when your baby/toddler touches each image!
★ Kids and Parents love it!
★ Building vocabulary has never been so much fun
★ Large words and letters
★ Large icons and buttons
★ Professional voiceovers recorded in production studio
★ High quality images
★ Each Flashcard has a game where your baby gets to pick the correct image from 6 options! Correct picks will result in a catching nursery rhyme playing!
★ Easy swyping of the screen to move between flashcards. Your baby will love learning how to "swype" the screen to seamlessly move between letters of the alphabet
★ Lock the app so that baby accidentally exit the app!
★ 7" and 8" Tablet Support!
★ 10" Tablet Support!
Your baby will love the bright colors, unique sound effects and exciting animations. Give it a try! You won't regret it!!!
Building strong English vocabulary has never been so exciting for preschoolers and toddlers. Complexity of words is perfect for ages 1 to 4!
1. "Yankee Doodle Dandy" by Quantum Music Works
2. "London Bridge" by Quantum Music Works
3. "Oh Where, Oh Where has my little dog gone" by Quantum Music Works
4. "Row, Row, Row your boat" by Quantum Music Works
- Colorful high quality pictures keep your babies' interest level high.
- There are 6 baby flashcard categories(At home, Food, Animals, Toys, Nature and On-Wheels).
- Professional pronunciation of words for child's correct learning.
- Baby First Words has a simple and intuitive navigation.
- Baby flashcards can keep your kids entertained anywhere, anytime!
- Funny baby laughing sound effect when baby image touched!
- My first words for toddlers is for your babies and kids.
- Your toddler will learn much faster with this unique app!
My first words is a first words app for your toddlers, children and kids. You can use this app as baby flash cards or flash cards for toddlers. This app is designed for kids educational purposes. Teach words for toddlers using this app. This is a unique app in all baby apps for 1 year olds.
The baby icons are from http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ABaby_Roger_3D.jpg
Learn Letters, Numbers, Colors, Animals, Transport Vehicles, Human body, Figures, Clothing, Nature and many more.
Each flashcard is accompanied by a voice that narrates the letter and the word. (English & Spanish)
This is an educational game for kids. It’s simple and fun and its main objective is to help the kids in the process of learning the words in different languages through the association of each concept with its written word, its image and its pronunciation, in a natural way.
This new method makes it one of the best games for kid’s educational language.
Building strong Spanish & English vocabulary has never been so exciting for preschoolers and toddlers.
Complexity of words is perfect for ages 2 to 10!
Teachers and Administrators give students points by scanning a bar code or QR code assigned to the student. The process is fast and simple. The bar code can be on a nametag, desk sticker, class roster sheet, or a student ID badge. Students can then redeem points for privileges and/or items using a similar process.
The backend system supports the concept of events and a store. There is a simple interface for creating and managing events and items within the store. The backend system also keeps track of students and teachers and all activity related to giving points and point totals.
Teachers and Administrators can access a desktop system to review a student's history, balance, etc. Administrators have the ability to add and remove students and add and manage teacher access.
No more fumbling around with torn up papers, cutting out reward documents, or keeping track of mountains of tickets…digitize your incentives with PBIS Rewards.