Children delight as they see, hear, and interact with letters and sounds in words, sentences, songs and games. They learn to recognize letters and develop skills that will ensure they become confident leaders. All children, and especially English language learners, benefit.
Starfall is a registered trademark in the US, the European Community and various other countries.
Your kids can start using your Smart device to write alphabets. There will also be a tutorial video that will be playing on the top, which the kids can learn from and then practice. There is also images showing at the bottom to keep them engaged.
Once the alphabet is complete, that is all the dots are connected it will automatically take to the next alphabet. In case if you wish to switch to a particular alphabet, you can use the left/right arrows
Lower case letters
Talk of the Alphabet ("A for Apple")
Various paint brushes for fun
HAVE FUN !!!
Mastering those three fundamentals will allow your child to thrive and prosper when it comes to their vocabulary and reading.
-Audio review of each word, along with an audio spelling
-Removal of a letter and testing weather or not you child can recognize what letter is missing.
-Recognizing the word by giving your child three words and telling them which one to touch.
Sight Words Kindergarten is intended for ages 5-7 with parental guidance
Chaotic Concoctions provides educational applications for free however in order to pay for development and marketing our application does contain ads.
If you have any ideas or suggestions on how we can make our service or create more apps for your children to use please leave us a comment or send us an email.
Our mission is to provide free education for all and to make it fun and easy for everyone to use.
ABOUT CHAOTIC CONCOCTIONS
Chaotic Concoctions is a home designed studio from Stafford, Virginia that makes digital toys for kids. We think that education should be free to the whole world. Our mission is to educate our future so that they can strive and succeed in a complex world. However we know that learning can't always be serious so we are determined to make learning fun from language to math, and foreign language. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.
★ Sketch using fingers with different colors ★
★ Sound for all 26 alphabets ★
★ Sound for all 0 to 9 numbers ★
★★★ What activities are included? ★★★
★ 26 English alphabets can trace with finger along with sound
★ 0 - 9 Numbers can trace with finger along with sound
Tags: baby, toddler, kid, children, game, coloring, paint, Educational, Preschool, School, Kindergarten, ABC, coloring, alphabet game, alphabet coloring,Learn ABC,Write abc, Kids Learn To Write English Alphabet, Educational Coloring Book, ABC Coloring,
Want to suggest a new feature? Find something confusing? Found a bug? Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
1st (First) Grade education can be fun and learning 1st Grade curriculum is now easy with this fun and interactive app.
Let’s Leap Ahead features the best-selling line of educational books sold in North America. Our 1st Grade and other educational apps have quickly become the most sought-after educational apps by parents and teachers nationwide!
Kids learn 1st Grade lessons playing alone, with friends, or with other kids around the world. Parents can view their child’s First (1st) Grade scores as well as the time they’ve spent playing.
We feature the top 100 1st Grade students every day!
1st Grade Friendzy includes:
•1st Grade Reading
•1st Grade Math
•1st Grade Language Arts
•1st Grade Telling Time
•1st Grade Counting Money
•1st Grade Phonics
•1st Grade Measurement
•1st Grade Geography
•1st Grade Socials Studies
•1st Grade Science and much, much more!
*Parents' Choice Silver Award Winner!*
PBS’ first app designed specifically for parents, PBS Parents Play & Learn provides more than a dozen games parents can play with their kids, each themed around a familiar location – including the new “In the Garden” game, plus the grocery store, a restaurant, the kitchen, and many more.
The bilingual (English/Spanish) PBS Parents Play & Learn App makes it easy for parents to seize upon those daily “teachable moments” through theme-based interactive games and simple hands-on activities that connect math and literacy skills to everyday experiences.
The app is designed to build on a child’s natural curiosity about his or her everyday world and to encourage dialogue between kids and parents. Each game comes with a parent note that provides information about the math and literacy skills woven into the game and suggestions for effective ways to interact with a child while playing the game to maximize the learning experience.
- 13 interactive games that automatically adjust to a child’s level
- A variety of proven methods used to build early math and literacy skills
- Completely bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Over 100 stickers in a free-play area
- Parent ‘teachable moments’ tips associated with each game
- Easy hands-on activities and game-related resources updated regularly
- Weekly push notifications with additional ideas for each location
- Social Sharing feature
The Dolch sight words are helpful for adults learning English as an additional language (ESL) as well as for children.
This app has all 220 sight words plus the nouns in a flash card setting.
• Words can be marked to the Review list (use the star to mark and menu to clear list)
• The word is read out when the card is touched
• Long press buttons to jump to start or end
Paid ad-free version also available.
Bugs or suggestions ? Please let us know through email.
And its fully FREE!
Let your kids learn English Alphabets in an easy way by relating each Alphabet with an animal or object.
Come let us fine tune your kid to LEARN by using your phone which is as entertaining as playing games.
We are proud to introduce our ABCD for Kids application which helps your kids to learn alphabets with around 10 different object representations for each letter and with human pronunciation. So the kids can learn 260 new objects as they learn ABCD.
Does alphabets are the only thing to learn from our App?
Certainly a big NO. The kids can learn more such as Animals, Colors, Shapes, Vehicles, Fruits and Vegetables.
All the images in the App are calibrated very precisely so that the kids can easily identify each objects.
This app not only helps them to identify objects but also help them with the pronunciations.
- Full package is FREE
- Includes capital & small letter for each Alphabet
- Easy navigation in a sequential manner (so your kids can explore on their own), Slideshow Mode available.
- Targeted for 2 to 6 year old kids
- Make the App as a Flash Card by enabling options in Settings.
We are eager to hear from parents, teachers and from children too about how this application made the difference in young learner’s education progress.
Kindly rate our application and post your valuable comment.
Each chapter contains videos and activity books. Study and practice lessons like colors, shapes, numbers, opposites and more. Enjoy Chavo´s adventures with your kids and be part of their education.
- Alphabets: Tracing the given dots makes a letter; the completion is signaled with flashing of lights.
- Numbers: Learn numbers 1 to 10 by counting animals or by listening to the sounds.
- Shapes: Choose a shape and drop it into a chosen slot.
- Match Game: Six-card matching game helps in developing and testing memory.
- Doodle: It is an expression canvas for kids to create and express by using colors.
- Math: Have fun while learning addition and subtraction.
Kindergarten Activities is a collection of 70 exciting educational games for your preschool children (Grades Pre-K and K)
* Developed by California credentialed teachers.
* 70 different games that teach kids about colors, shapes, size, letters, numbers, words, matching and math.
* Dozens of sounds and voice recordings of colors, letters, fruit names, animals, numbers, shapes and more.
* Designed for preschool children — no confusing menus or navigation.
* Unlimited play! Each game flows right into the next.
* Earn stickers as you complete the lessons.
The collection of most popular Learn to abc Video Clips for kids, baby, toddler, children to fun learning.
it's so easy You can dowload it and try your self or teach your children after that give me your ideas .
❤ Free to use!
❤ Portable, easy to use!
❤ Delightful, colorful graphics.
❤ Easy guide videos step-by-step
❤ Easy-to-use for the whole family.
❤ To watch the videos, internet connections are required.
You can find how to draw:
1. ABC SONG | ABC Songs for Children - 13 Alphabet Songs & 26 Videos
2. ABC Song and More - Kids Animation Collection
3. Alphabet Songs | ABC Songs for Children - 3D Animation Learning ABC Nursery Rhymes 3
4. ABC Song | ABC Songs and More Nursery Rhymes! | 51 Minutes! | 3D Animations in HD
5. ABC Song | Alphabet Song | A to Z for Children | 3D Animation
6. ABC Songs & Baby Nursery Rhymes Collection - Old MacDonald, Five Little Monkeys, Twinkle Twinkle
7. ABC Song | ABC Songs and More Nursery Rhymes! | 60 Songs | 100 Minutes Long Compilation!
8. ABC SONG FOR CHILDREN - Disney Frozen Music for Kids - Baby Learning Songs
9. ABC Songs for Children | Frozen Movie Game - Mickey Mouse & Cars 2 Disney Games
10. ABC SONG | ABC Alphabet Songs for Children - Learning ABC Nursery Rhymes for Babies
11. Phonics Song 2
12. ABC Songs for Children - MICKEY Mouse Clubhouse & CARS 2 Games : DISNEY Movies Inspired
13. Wheels On The Bus | Plus Lots More Nursery Rhymes | 54 Minutes Compilation!
14. The ABC Song
15. Nursery Rhymes Collection Vol 1 - ABC Song, Baa Baa Black Sheep, Wheels of the Bus & many more!
16. ABC Song | ABC Songs for Children - Dora the Explorer Alphabet Game
17. ABC Song | ABC Songs and More Phonics Songs | Learn ABC and Phonics | ABC Song Collection!
18. Train ABC Song l ABC Songs for Children
19. ABC SONGS for Children - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Song with Lyrics & ABC Song
20. ABC Song | ABC Songs and Best Nursery Rhymes | 25 Videos | 48 Minutes | Cartoon Animations ABC in HD
And More ...
Share us on Facebook Twitter Google Plus and rate the App to get extra learning!
Any problems or suggestions please contact us.
Try our Learn app today!
Spelling TestMe is a spelling test that reads each word aloud, uses it in a sentence, and repeats the word. Students can work at their own pace and receive instant feedback upon submitting the completed test.
HangMouse is a VocabularySpellingCity favorite that lets children decode each word in a friendly version of traditional Hangman. Kids love trying to figure out the word before the cat catches the mouse.
MissingLetter is a fun game for kids of all ages. Even the youngest learners can practice letter recognition by trying to find the missing letter that completes each spelling or vocabulary word.
Alphabetize is an activity that can be used to practice putting words in alphabetical order (more commonly known as ABC order), a vital early literacy skill. Students love to play ABC order activities and games.
Spelling TeachMe is a great activity to introduce a new word list to students. Each word is read aloud, spelled letter-by-letter and used in a context-rich sentence.
Sentence Unscramble helps students practice sentence structure as well as using words in context by unscrambling words to form a complete sentence.
Word Unscramble is a popular word game that is a variation on other word games such as text twists, jumbles and anagrams.
With a Premium Membership or the Mobile Pass, students can access any of the hundreds of thousands of word lists available on VocabularySpellingCity including lists created by their parents or teachers. Premium Membership includes nine additional premium vocabulary and spelling activities as well as student records and assignments. Mobile Pass holders get access to two of the nine premium activities.
Custom word lists may be entered online by registered parents or teachers (registration is free) for use in the games and activities on VocabularySpellingCity’s app.
John, aka the Mayor of VocabularySpellingCity
* A very fun way for to learn English Alphabets.
* Full ABC
* All Alphabets includes letters A to Z and is fully-featured.
* Without any restrictions
* Real sound and human pronunciations
Let your kids learn English Alphabets in an easier way by relating each Alphabet with an object. Teach your children to write the letters of the alphabet while having fun!
"ABC for Kids" is an educational game developed By DRC systems
Human voice for Alphabets
Image of each Alphabets
On touch you can listen to sounds again
Slideshow is Available where you can sit back watch your kid learn
Flipping the alphabets is a fun learning for the kids
This simple educational game teaches children the alphabet letters to recognize words as they appear. As a result, preschoolers learn the letters of the words are made of.
At this age, should be enjoyed learning about letters and numbers.