Get a call from Rachel
Read a book together
Watch a video together
Play a game together
Chart your child’s success on your mobile device
Print a success chart for your fridge
Give your child a certificate
Brag about your child on our Facebook page
The collection of most popular Learn to abc Video Clips for kids, baby, toddler, children to fun learning.
it's so easy You can dowload it and try your self or teach your children after that give me your ideas .
❤ Free to use!
❤ Portable, easy to use!
❤ Delightful, colorful graphics.
❤ Easy guide videos step-by-step
❤ Easy-to-use for the whole family.
❤ To watch the videos, internet connections are required.
You can find how to draw:
1. ABC SONG | ABC Songs for Children - 13 Alphabet Songs & 26 Videos
2. ABC Song and More - Kids Animation Collection
3. Alphabet Songs | ABC Songs for Children - 3D Animation Learning ABC Nursery Rhymes 3
4. ABC Song | ABC Songs and More Nursery Rhymes! | 51 Minutes! | 3D Animations in HD
5. ABC Song | Alphabet Song | A to Z for Children | 3D Animation
6. ABC Songs & Baby Nursery Rhymes Collection - Old MacDonald, Five Little Monkeys, Twinkle Twinkle
7. ABC Song | ABC Songs and More Nursery Rhymes! | 60 Songs | 100 Minutes Long Compilation!
8. ABC SONG FOR CHILDREN - Disney Frozen Music for Kids - Baby Learning Songs
9. ABC Songs for Children | Frozen Movie Game - Mickey Mouse & Cars 2 Disney Games
10. ABC SONG | ABC Alphabet Songs for Children - Learning ABC Nursery Rhymes for Babies
11. Phonics Song 2
12. ABC Songs for Children - MICKEY Mouse Clubhouse & CARS 2 Games : DISNEY Movies Inspired
13. Wheels On The Bus | Plus Lots More Nursery Rhymes | 54 Minutes Compilation!
14. The ABC Song
15. Nursery Rhymes Collection Vol 1 - ABC Song, Baa Baa Black Sheep, Wheels of the Bus & many more!
16. ABC Song | ABC Songs for Children - Dora the Explorer Alphabet Game
17. ABC Song | ABC Songs and More Phonics Songs | Learn ABC and Phonics | ABC Song Collection!
18. Train ABC Song l ABC Songs for Children
19. ABC SONGS for Children - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Song with Lyrics & ABC Song
20. ABC Song | ABC Songs and Best Nursery Rhymes | 25 Videos | 48 Minutes | Cartoon Animations ABC in HD
And More ...
Share us on Facebook Twitter Google Plus and rate the App to get extra learning!
Any problems or suggestions please contact us.
Try our Learn app today!
Each chapter contains videos and activity books. Study and practice lessons like colors, shapes, numbers, opposites and more. Enjoy Chavo´s adventures with your kids and be part of their education.
This simple ordering activity is ideal for KS1 children to use in class or as a homework activity after being introduced to ordering according to the alphabet.
No ads or in-app purchases.
Contiene lecciones como los colores, números, figuras y antónimos. Disfruta los videos y practicando en los libros de actividades.
¡Aprende con tu hijo de manera divertida!
Children will learn:
* The order of the letters
* Upper case letters vs. Lower case letters
* Letter name vs. Letter sound
Your child will be having so much fun, that they won't realize how much they are learning.
ABC Alphabet Phonics Plus is a Universal App, so it works with both iPhone and iPad.
PLEASE CONTACT US
If you have questions, problems, suggestions or complaints, please contact us: email@example.com.
Abitalk is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 1-3,4-7
Categories: Early Learning, Letters, Colors, Reading, Phonics, Vocabulary
Comments, suggestions, bouquets and brickbats are welcome. Get in touch with me at naveenv.android@gmail
Save, spend, and share with Elmo! Use this app with your child to help him learn financial basics through fun challenges that easily fit into his everyday routines.
Set goals with your child and complete fun, rewarding, real-world challenges that introduce important age-appropriate financial concepts such as choice, value, spending, saving, sharing, and more. Together with your child, start exploring financial learning opportunities that occur during his everyday routines and download this free app today!
• Choose from a variety of challenges that fit into your child’s routines or create your own.
• Spend quality time with your child by doing the challenges together.
• Celebrate and keep track of completed challenges by taking a photo.
• Earn fun stickers for photos and Sesame Street videos to watch anytime.
• Revisit photos for another opportunity to talk about financial concepts.
• Receive parent tips that build on the challenges for more ways to extend learning.
• Email photos to friends and family to share your child’s achievements.
Learning Goals for Children:
• I make choices everyday
• People have different needs and wants
• Sometimes we need to wait to get what we want
• People, things and money all have value
• People work to earn money
• Saving, spending and sharing are three important things people can do with money
About the Initiative
For Me, for You, for Later: First Steps to Spending, Sharing, and Saving, was developed by Sesame Workshop and funded by PNC Bank and PNC Grow Up Great, a program to help young children prepare for success in school and life. The bilingual (English and Spanish), research-based, multimedia outreach initiative establishes a foundation for financial education for all young children between the ages of 3 and 5.
About Sesame Workshop
Sesame Workshop is the nonprofit educational organization that revolutionized children’s television programming with the landmark Sesame Street. Beyond television, the Workshop produces content for multiple media platforms, on a wide range of issues including financial education, health, and military deployment. Learn more at www.sesameworkshop.org.
About PNC Grow Up Great
PNC Grow Up Great is a comprehensive, bilingual school readiness initiative to help prepare children from birth to age five for success in school and life. So that future generations won’t just grow up… but grow up great! Learn more at www.pncgrowupgreat.com
“Achieve it with Sesame Street” has been tested on the following devices:
Samsung Droid Charge
Motorola Droid X
Samsung Galaxy S
HTC Desire S
“Achieve it with Sesame Street” does not support Tablet devices or the use of panoramic pictures, 3D pictures, and 3D video.
Cada capítulo contiene videos y libros de actividades. Estudia y práctica lecciones con temas como los colores, formas, números, opuestos y mucho más. Disfruta de las aventuras de El Chavo con tus hijos y sé parte de su educación.
Este capítulo contiene los siguientes temas: colores, números, formas y opuestos.
Ve los videos, aprende y diviértete realizando las actividades.
Este capítulo contiene los siguientes temas: Partes del cuerpo, ropa, estaciones y calendario, deportes, familia y amigos.
Este capítulo contiene los siguientes temas: Transporte, ayudantes de la comunidad, la ciudad comida y restaurante.
Este capítulo contiene los siguientes temas: Mascotas y granja, jungla y circo, oceano y playa, bosque e insectos, animales, pronombres y verbos
Capítulo de verano
Este capítulo contiene los siguientes temas: Playa, Parque y Música
With music and animations, photos and colorful letters, this app is surely to entice your toddler to have fun while learning alphabet.
Made to be compatible with all devices, small or large, portrait or landscape mode.
This app is completely free from terrible ads!
Please be sure to let me know what you think.
★ install to SD card
★ abc for toddlers
★ good quality of letters sounds
★ image of each Alphabet's letter
★ beautiful wallpapers for babies
★ entertain your child
★ best interface for toddlers
★ educate your kids
★ sounds of the womb
★ animal sounds
★ abc flashcards for kids
★ helps child pronounce letters
★ human voice for each Alphabet character
★ help your child learning 26 letters with enjoyable way
★ touch the letter and listen the sounds of ABC
★ abc flash cards for kids
★ abc family app
Our educational game shows children the alphabet letters and teach them to recognize letters as they appear. As a result, preschoolers kids learn the letters sounds much more faster.
An alphabet is a standard set of letters which is used to write one or more languages based on the general principle that the letters represent phonemes of the spoken language. This is in contrast to other types of writing systems, such as logographies, in which each character represents a word, morpheme or semantic unit, and syllabaries, in which each character represents a syllable.
A true alphabet has letters for the vowels of a language as well as the consonants. The first "true alphabet" in this sense is believed to be the Greek alphabet, which is a modified form of the Phoenician alphabet. In other types of alphabet either the vowels are not indicated at all, as was the case in the Phoenician alphabet, or else the vowels are shown by diacritics or modification of consonants, as in the devanagari used in India and Nepal.
The modern English alphabet is a Latin alphabet consisting of 26 letters – the same letters that are found in the basic Latin alphabet:
Majuscule forms (also called uppercase or capital letters)
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
The exact shape of printed letters varies depending on the typeface. The shape of handwritten letters can differ significantly from the standard printed form (and between individuals), especially when written in cursive style.
Written English uses a number of digraphs, such as ch, sh, th, wh, qu, etc., but they are not considered separate letters of the alphabet. Some traditions also use two ligatures, æ and œ, or consider the ampersand (&) part of the alphabet.
The names of the letters are rarely spelled out, except when used in derivations or compound words, derived forms , pronunciation of certain acronyms , and in the names of objects named after letters .
The letters A, E, I, O, and U are considered vowel letters, since they represent vowels; the remaining letters are considered consonant letters, since when not silent they generally represent consonants. However, Y commonly represents vowels as well as a consonant, as very rarely does W. Conversely, U sometimes represents a consonant.
The letter most frequently used in English is E. The least frequently used letter is Z.
- This is very fun way for preschool kids to learn English.
- You can enjoy alphabet, word flashcards and interactive word game. You can write ABC letters with finger.
- Surprisingly, It's all free. Let's start it for your kids!
- There are 78 words. Upcoming updates, as soon as possible!
(apple, ant, airplane / bird, bicycle, bear / clock, computer, cat / dog, deer, doll / elephant, earth, egg / frog, fairy, fish / girl, gift, ghost / house, hammer, hamburger / ice cream, igloo, island / juice, jelly fish, jewelry / kite, king, key / lion, lamp, leaf / mouse, milk, mail / notebook, nurse, newspaper / owl, octopus, orange / penguin, pizza, panda / queen, question mark, quarter / rabbit, robot, radish / ship, snowman, snail / tree, turtle, train / umbrella, unicorn, UFO / volcano, vase, vest / watermelon, window, whale / xylophone, x-ray, xiphias / yarn, yo-yo, yak / zebra, zigzag, zipper)
- Support Android 5.0 (Lollipop).
Please let me know if you have any suggestions. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Super ABC is your kids dream ABC Game!
ABC Superman is flying , Ready Go !
Look out, something is falling from the planes. Let’s catch them.
Hey, the alphabets ABC is falling, catch it and learn it.
There are also many food, superman will grown up when you catch them;
Superman will become a little baby if you catch a nipple；
Wow, A rocket is coming , superman can flying as fast as a rocket if you got it .
Then, you should be care of the bombs, superman also will failed if you catch a bomb ...
- HD ABC Flash cards.
- Learning ABC in the superman ABC game.
- Auto slide show the flash cards.
- Record your own voice for the flash cards, make the card very special.
- Favorite the Flash cards.
The app will welcome you with:
- 5 unique mini-games;
- 32 complexity levels;
- thoroughly picked sounds;
- popular kids songs;
- animals’ voices;
- colorful decorations;
- ideally tuned animation;
- intuitive interface.
Tune and sound exercises are very useful for kids as listening comprehension development is an important component of the development of a preschool-age kid’s intellect. The app is built with recommendations of children psychologists and music teachers.
Let your kid get musical!
With this app, your child can:
• Customize a muppet friend and help him/her move to a new home.
• Decide which toys and books to pack in a box, and which special comfort items to bring along in a backpack.
• Explore different ways to say goodbye to people, places, and things at the old home.
• Choose how the muppet friend could be feeling about the big move.
• Color in a postcard from toys as they travel on the moving truck to the new house.
• Explore the new home and unpack toys and books from the moving truck.
• Meet new friends at the new home, including some familiar, furry faces!
The average military child moves about 6 to 9 times between kindergarten and high school. Moving can be stressful for all family members, but children are especially vulnerable to changes in routine and environment. The Big Moving Adventure app was created to help children prepare both physical and emotionally for any type of move.
The Big Moving Adventure app:
• Familiarizes children with important moving steps like packing, traveling over a distance, and getting used to a new room.
• Models different ways to say goodbye to people and places.
• Helps children explore their feelings about moving.
• Introduces strategies for making new friends.
About Sesame Street for Military Families
This app is part of Sesame Workshop’s ongoing efforts to support military families and encourage the development of resilience skills in all young children. For more information and resources for military families, visit MilitaryFamiliesNearAndFar.org.
The free version of the game gives children access to the first 6 letters of the alphabet capital and small letters of the English alphabet and if the little one love to learn, you can purchase from within the application (in-app payment) the remaining letters of the alphabet.
Children will discover the English alphabet from the first train carriage with the help of the archaeologist Ordovicius Priscoan, a humorous character who will encourage the little ones to "dig up" new things.
Preschoolers will learn the following:
- To name letters by helping the archaeologist to clean ancient artifacts
- To trace letters by recognizing their outline while working at repairs of historical objects in the archaeologist's workshop
- To recognize the letters in a vast library of papyruses that belongs to Ordovicius
Soon other train carriages will be added so that the little ones will have fun learning how to form words, how to discover letters in the context of a word, how to read words and thus surprise their parents by learning how to write!
As you know children and parents alike appreciate the games and interactive stories offered by Kidsopia: children have fun learning new things in a joyful and intuitive manner and parents are happy when they see their children spending time in a pleasant and instructive way.
Like us? Give us a high rating!
Comments? Suggestions? We listen!
Kidsopia brings you a wide range of fun games and creative ways to teach your child new things.
The Kidsopia platform is for toddlers (two to three), pre-school kids (four to five) and also for those who are just entering primary school (six-seven). The games offer many of the basic ideas and notions that a child would need to grasp.
Kidsopia is an educational platform based on research undertaken by the UNICEF: "Early learning and development standards for children from birth to seven years".
The main goal is to offer an amusing and intuitive way to learn about numbers, counting and letters, drawing and coloring, sizes, shapes and images, differences and similarities, animals, and many more, all presented within different adventures and stories.
Encompassing different developmental areas such as: intellectual, creative and emotional, the Kidsopia platform offers to the parent a handy and useful tool for children to learn through play.
In areas such as: science (mathematics, geometry, physics, chemistry), biology (human body, animals, plants), art (painting, drawing, coloring), puzzles (images, words or any other logical problems), emotional development (self-awareness, self-confidence, role playing, coping and understanding feelings) we focus on practice as the step stone of learning.
This process has 3 stages:
1. Gathering new information and understanding new concepts.
2. Practicing and exercising in order to achieve a strong conceptual comprehension.
3. Developing the child’s ability to recognize, associate and apply the acquired knowledge to the real world.
We believe that by using our applications, kids will be able to learn these concepts in a relaxed, playful and clever way.
More details here: www.kidsopia.com
Languages available for download: English, Romanian, Spanish, German