The Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Trainer adult version is a cognitive training application designed for adolescents and adults with ADHD. The ADHD Trainer is adapted from another cognitive training technique; The TCT Method (Tajima Cognitive Training), which was developed by Dr. Kazuhiro Tajima-Pozo, an expert psychiatrist in the diagnosis and treatment of ADHD.
The aim of this application is to improve the impairment of cognitive impairments in adolescents and adults with ADHD, such as attention, perceptual reasoning, inhibition, calculation, and verbal fluency. According to research conducted in ADHD, regular cognitive training can improve core symptoms of ADHD.
The TCT Method is a daily cognitive training therapy that entails multiple cognitive tasks. The TCT Method trains cognitive areas such as attention, memory, calculation, reasoning, and visuomotor coordination.
The poor completion rate of cognitive training therapies presents a major hurdle to treat cognitive deficits in adolescents and adults with ADHD. People suffering from ADHD often evidence a lack of motivation, as exhibited through avoidance of tasks requiring mental effort.
Unlike many other cognitive training therapies, The TCT Method attempts to "entertain," while challenging cognitive training is performed, creating an optimal level of motivation in people with ADHD.
The TCT Method of cognitive training entails users to play “games” for 70 minutes per week or 280 minutes per month.
Dr. Kazuhiro Tajima-Pozo is a childhood and adolescent psychiatrist, and expert in ADHD disorders. He completed his academic training at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York, New York. Dr. Tajima-Pozo has received several awards for his research in ADHD.
NOTE: This application requires a phone or tablet of medium/ high quality. In case that you have problems running the application, do not hesitate in contact our support service and we will refund your purchase.
• My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
The app requires full network access to gain access to the Drugs.com drug information database.
The app requires access to "Photos / Media / Files" to allow the app to be installed on the SD Card. We do not read your photos, media or files.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com does not provide medical or treatment advice. Always consult with a physician.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products. Drugs.com is a multiple Webby Award nominee and attracts more than 24 million U.S. visitors per month (Comscore, December 2014).
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
- Completely offline and free to download.
- Full list of drug name (including generic and trade name) and uses.
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best free drug dictionary for nurses/doctors with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Great details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Auto complete search feature to lookup the drugs.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface which can be customized.
- Drugs with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
- Bookmark feature that give you fast access to your favorite ones.
- History of looked up drug list.
Dosage Calc is an initiative to assist in the avoidance of drug errors. To do this it provides the following range of calculators for the health care professional to double check his/her own calculations:
Volume of Liquid
IV Drop Rate
Number of Tablets
IV Volume Rate
Dosage Calc works when your mobile is in "Flight Mode" making it very unlikely to interfeer with any equipment.
The application is being offered free during the initial pilot.
Please note that it is not intended to be used as the primary source for drug calculations. If your calculations disagree with Dosage Calc, please consult another authority in order to resolve the issue.
- Completely offline and free to download.
- List of drug name and uses.
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best choice for pocket drug dictionary and drug book for nurses with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Missed dose details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Search feature to lookup the offline drug index.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface.
- Drugs Encyclopedia with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
Join 3,000,000+ healthcare professionals and consumers users who are using iPharmacy ® to manage your medication, access dosage, side effect and warnings and etc for FDA approved medications.
<<<< Powered by GoodRx to find the lowest meds:
Easily compare prices at local and mail order pharmacies to find the lowest price.
--- Over 1 million prices for more than 6,000 drugs at every major US pharmacy chain and many local stores
--- Prices from all major US pharmacy chains and online pharmacies Information on manufacturer discount cards (free coupons provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers that can save you $500 or more)
-- Incredible saving: might be less than your copay!
-- One click refill to main pharmacy chains: CVS, RiteAid, Walgreens, Costco, WalMart and more!
<< User testimonials <<<
“iPharmacy is a one-stop shopping for medicine information and savings.” A Patient
“This application has helped me with identifying many pills and has given me GREAT information on the 12 medications I take!” A Diabetes Patient
“ I use iPharmacy to make sure all my medicines play nicely with each other and to know when is the best time to take them. “ A Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor
**An excellent medical dictionary for both consumers and health professionals**
** Built-in 12,000 high quality pill and package images**
** Controlled substances which are susceptible to addiction and abuse are labelled by US Department of Justice schedules. Best for law enforcement officers.
# Identify medication of interest by brand name, generic name (ingredient), color/shape/imprint and bar code!
# "Best iPhone App for Prescription Reference" in the O'Reilly book titled "Best iPhone Apps", (2nd edition) 2010. (http://bit.ly/BestRxRef)
# 2000 Controlled Substances by DEA Scheduling
# Identify more than 10000 drug by imprint, color and shape!
# Find out customer ratings / comments of your prescription.
# Most commented medication includes XANAX, OXYCONTIN, ZOLOFT, PERCOCET, LISINOPRIL, ADDERALL, GABAPENTIN, ATIVAN, VICODIN and more.
REMINDER TO TRACK YOUR MEDICATION
Maintaining a proper medication schedule requires discipline, and a helping hand from the iPharmacy app.
Medical compliance is one of the biggest boosts you can give to your health.
The iPharmacy app enables you to set reminders for multiple medications.
MEDICATION GUIDE INCLUDES
o Exclusively FDA-approved drug information such as:
o Indications & Usage
o Dosage & administration
o Warnings and precautions
o Adverse reactions
o Drug interactions
Plus more features coming soon!
Please visit our website or email email@example.com for further information.
The iPharmacy application and its owners are not affiliated with FDA. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely. Nothing on the application should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation. We exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of these applications.
DrugIndex delivers frequently updated, comprehensive, practical information on over 30,000+ brand name and 2000+ generic drugs. This powerful app contains everything you need to provide better care to your patients including information on dosing and administration, safety, interactions and patient teaching.
It provides all the information required to protect themselves and their patients when administering drugs. This application delivers evidence base need to safely administer these drugs along with important patient monitoring instructions specific to each drug.
• Prescription & safety information of 2,000+ drugs and 30000 brands
• Drug / Brand Search Features
• Bookmark useful drugs / brand drugs to a personalized ‘saved’ list for easy access
• Special features of drugs, detailed information, safety details, available brands for each drugs etc.
MEDICAL NEWS CHANNELS- RSS FEEDS
• Default category based news channels (RSS feeds)
• Add or remove new changes
• Ability to save and email articles, share articles on Facebook and read offline without internet connection
SUPPORTED DEVICE AND OS INFORMATION
• Supported OS: 4.0 , 4.0.3, 4.0.4 , 4.1
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using drugindex.
*** Fully Functional 7-Day Trial ***
Proving that sometimes less text can deliver more information, this super-concise guide covers more than one thousand of the most commonly used medications. Organized alphabetically by generic drug name, Clinician's Pocket Drug Reference zeros-in on must-know information such as selection and administration, mechanisms of action, dosage, cautions, contraindications, and side effects.
"A big plus is the herbal section, which lists the medicines patients are most likely to try on their own, presented in the same layout as the rest of the book....For its size, this book is a valuable re¬source. It takes up very little pocket room, and it is an efficient way to recall details about familiar drugs."--Yale Journal of Biology & Medicine
Leonard G. Gomella, MD, is Chair of Urology at Thomas Jefferson University Medical College in Philadelphia, PA.
Steven Haist, MD, and Aimee G. Adams, PharmD, are affiliated with the University of Kentucky School of Medicine.
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
Within each topic there are worked examples showing you how to perform the calculations, which are followed by interactive exercises to enable you to practice your skill. Each topic finishes with a mini-quiz to enable you to self-assess your ability to perform the calculations. The topics can either be accessed in order from start to finish or on their own if only a refresher is needed.
*If you do not have an online subscription to Micromedex 2.0 products, please instead download the non-subscriber version of this exact same app, called Micromedex Drug Essentials for $2.99 a year. It’s a low-cost alternative for on-the-go access to Micromedex drug information.
Access to Free Micromedex Drug Reference requires a password. Once you’ve downloaded the app, follow these instructions to obtain the password (which only needs to be entered once per year):
1. Login to Micromedex 2.0 through your online subscription.
2. Click on the “mobileMicromedex” link near the top of the application.
3. Refer to the detailed downloading instructions, which include your password for activating the mobile app at no charge.
If you cannot locate the “mobileMicromedex” link, or have other questions related to this app, please contact support via http://micromedex.com/mobile/freedrugreference.
Access the evidence-based content you rely on in your Micromedex online solution, anytime, anywhere, via your Android device.
Free Micromedex Drug Reference provides clinical care professionals with on-the-go access to the industry’s most trusted drug information, when and where it’s needed most. Users will find peace of mind knowing the content is backed by the same thorough, unbiased editorial process as all Micromedex solutions.
An internet connection is not required, allowing for access at anytime from anywhere.
The app is part of the Micromedex Medication Management apps bundle, which includes Micromedex Drug Interactions and Micromedex IV Compatibility. The trio is an inexpensive solution to your on-the-go medication management needs.
Free Micromedex Drug Reference contains concise information on 4500+ search terms, covering common needs such as:
• Adult and pediatric dosage
• Adverse effects (separated into “common” and “serious”)
• Drug interactions
As well as:
• Black box warnings
• Breast feeding
• Common trade names
• Dose adjustments
• Generic names, including selected combination products
• How supplied
• Indications (differentiated as “FDA labeled” and “non-FDA labeled”)
• Mechanism of action
• Pregnancy category
• Therapeutic class
• Updated monthly
• Ability to use without a WiFi or cellular connection
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from adult adhd
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of adult adhd and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for adult adhd
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from adult adhd in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains adult adhd diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
Full generic information including Therapeutic Class, Indications, Adult Doses, Pediatric Doses, Doses in Renal impairment, Doses in Hepatic impairment, Contraindications, Boxed Warning, Warnings / Precautions, Adverse Reactions, Overdose Reactions, Drug Interactions, Lab Interactions, Food Interactions, Mechanism of Actions, Metabolism, Pharmacodynamics, Assesment, Monitoring, Patient Counselling, Administration, Same I/V compatible, Same I/V incompatible, Pregnancy Category, Lactation, Storage Conditions, ATC Classification.
Drug - Drug interactions details with mechanism of interaction, security level and management.
Details of various drug brands available in market.We have collection of more than 1 lac drug brands ( Mostly Indian, Brands names of other country coming soon ) and increasing day by day.
Following details are provided:
Constituents of brand with amount
Manufacturer Name and complete address including contact no. and email id
Type of preparation like tablet, syrup, cream etc.
price per unit
when you search with exact brand name then GenericPedia system will automatically search for other brands with 100% similar constituents and will display that list according to increasing price or you can select to search similar brand by clicking on "Click to see all brands with all above constituents"
It support following search
Drug Brand Name ( Generic drugs brand name list )
Drug – Drug Interaction Search.
Pharmaceutical company Name
Combination of generic name
Search all brand which are 100% similar to other brand
Word Auto completion when you type
Select Brand, Drug - Drug Interaction or Generic from drop down to search respective content.
Following type of Input is supported
Full brand or generic name or pharmaceutical company
like Dolo Relieve or Dolo , paracetamol, Medico Health Care etc
combination of any of above
like paracetamol Medico Health Care , Dolo paracetamol etc.
Partial Name if you know only part of name of drug or generic name ( minimum of 3 character you should know e.g. para, ceta, medi, dolo ) . Your search query will be like this para* , *ceta* , *mol, i.e. you have to replace the missing characters with * ( without any space )
Input for Drug – Drug Interactions Search
Right Name of any no. of generic drugs separated by space between which interaction you want to search. It also support partial names as mentioned above e.g. paracetamol Probenecid can be searched as para* pro* , *mol pro*, *mol *cid etc. i.e. you have to replace the missing characters with * ( without any space )
Large screen version is also available at
GenericPedia is not responsible for any system generated error in displaying details.
it only help you to compare brands and is not replacement to proper medical advice.Contact your doctor for consultant before using any medicine.
The Easy Drug Discount Card is not Insurance. Always check with your doctor about switching to an alternative medication.
The app contains over 20 instructional videos and 3 paper animations. It also provides you with a step-by-step guide to completing your profile to 100%, helping you maximise your chances of getting that dream job.
LinkedIn is the fastest growing professional networking site, and every day thousands of recruiters are using it to find new talent – that could be you!
The app contains:
- Over 50 minutes of learning materials
- Step-by-step guide to completing your profile to 100%
- How to find and apply for jobs
- Getting the most from your network
- Over 20 instructional videos
- 3 paper animations
Injecting medicines is a high-risk area of clinical practice and one that information staff receive many requests for help with, especially from nurses. This app will teach you about medicines that can be safely injected together.
The app is suitable for all healthcare staff, in particular:
• nurses who administer injections
• nurses in training
• ward-based pharmacists in training.
Learn to make yourself safer and learn about injection compatibility.
The app takes about 40 minutes to complete. Along the way you’ll meet Nurse Taylor and some of her colleagues and patients. These characters feature in informative animations and scenarios, along with practise questions throughout the app.
PLEASE NOTE: you will need approximately 52 Mb for the App and and 11Mb for Adobe Air to be installed in your device in order to use the Flash animations and video content in this App. You will automatically be prompted to install Adobe Air if not already on your device.
This handy guide provides a solid overview of what drives the six stages of the HBT methodology in eight short learning topics:
• Introduction to Hypothesis-Based Testing
• Stage 1: Identify Cleanliness Criteria
• Stage 2: Uncover Potential Defect Types
• Stage 3: Purposeful Categorisation
• Stage 4: Complete Test Cases
• Stage 5: Sensible Automation
• Stage 6: Goal-Directed Measurements
• Conclusion: The Six Stages of HBT
The central principle of the HBT test methodology is constructing a hypothesis of potential defects that may be probable and then scientifically proving/disproving them. It is not a process system; rather it is a methodology for an individual to deliver clean software.
If you’re curious about how HBT can significantly reduce the number of defect escapes in your products, increase your test coverage, reduce support costs or drive a significant increase in ROI for test automation, download this free app to learn more.
Developer web page: http://www.epicentre.co.uk/