WINNER! Best casual/puzzle - Pocket Gamer Award 2014
Metacritic top 20 – all platforms 2013
“Nitrome couldn’t have done a better job bringing the series to mobile devices. A Viking Voyage is perfect!” - Jayisgames
"I’m not entirely sure that I could be any happier with Icebreaker. It’s an incredibly fun, incredibly diverse, and incredibly clever physics puzzler." - 148 Apps
"Definitely give this a look if you've ever remotely found yourself enjoying physics puzzlers." - Touch Arcade
“Bursting with clever level design and creativity, this physics-puzzler is a cut above the competition.” - AppSpy
An icy wind has swept the Vikings away, leaving them stranded throughout the land and surrounded by trolls, deadly traps, dangerous enemies, and worst of all… troll snot!
Now it’s up to you to save them!
Use your icebreaking skills to solve puzzles and cut your way through ice, rope, cannons, explosives, slime and… err… chickens to get your clan back safely to the Viking longboat!
• Based on the award-winning flash game by Nitrome, now expanded, updated, and optimized for mobile!
• 140 action-packed levels in three different lands!
• Beautifully immersive world filled with vikings, trolls, deadly theme park rides, and looooots of ice!
• Use special god powers to speed through tricky levels!
• Side quests!
• Unlockable secrets!
• Epic final bosses, including the gigantic Mountain Troll and his legendary indigestion!
Can you seize your destiny and become the new icebreaking champion?
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Nitrome products.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
Can you retrieve the Orb of Zot? Probably not!
Looking for the tiles version? The official tiles version (not made by me) can be downloaded from here: https://crawl.develz.org/wordpress/downloads
- Complete challenges to allow you to customize the look of your squishy little oddball.
- Sign in to unlock achievements, share best times and earn bragging rights from your friends!
"Dungeon Raid is an effortless recommendation... download this game now."
"Pick this one up. For its price, they definitely made me feel like it was well worth the money in so many ways"
"If you’re looking for a different type of match 3 game or you’re an RPG nut that wants to get a quick fix every now and again, Dungeon Raid is just the game for you"
"Dungeon Raid manages to capture the essence of both rogue like dungeon crawling, and addictive match 3 in a easily accessible formula"
"It’s a fun mix of match-three puzzling and role-playing"
- Pocket Gamer
Dungeon Raid is a puzzle RPG, a blend of puzzle game with roleplaying mechanics. Your mission is to trace a path through a set of matching tiles, but watch out – you may be attacked by enemies who improve as fast as you do.
As you go, the object is to collect as many resources as you can, like gold and experience. Get enough points and you can buy or upgrade equipment and level up. All the while, remember to avoid those nasty enemy skull tiles and fight them off for as long as you possibly can. And don't get too greedy, or you risk being overwhelmed!
The higher you go in a Dungeon Raid game, the more strategy you’re going to need to match a greater number of tiles, grab bonuses and stay ahead of those evil adversaries. Never forget that they improve as the game continues.
Keep your wits about you as you play Dungeon Raid. As you level up, there are many trade offs to consider and complimentary combinations of skills to be chosen. If you’re not used to the tense pace of the higher levels, go ahead and start on easy difficulty. That gives you the chance to play the game in a more relaxed way, and watch how powerful your avatar can become.
Regardless of your skill level, you’ll never get bored with Dungeon Raid because there’s so much going on! There are hundreds of items to collect, a growing list of character skills and many different strategies for you to use. You’ll be itching to play just one more turn, just one more game for hours and days on end.
★ 4 difficulty levels: select a relaxing easy game or go for a challenging and strategic experience
★ 2 challenge modes
★ 400+ unique items to buy and upgrade
★ 77 achievements to unlock
★ 40 diverse abilities to help you and hinder your enemies
★ 30 special monsters to defeat
★ 20 powerful upgrades to apply to your items
★ 10 character classes to unlock & customise
★ Level up and improve your avatar as you kill enemies and collect experience points
★ Global leaderboards using Game Center & OpenFeint
★ Play your own music during the game
★ Constant save system: quit the game and return to it at any time
Pop 'em solo, or compete with your friends for leaderboard domination! Do you have what it takes to pop your way to the top?
- Free to Play
- 150+ levels with more to come!
- 6 puzzle poppin' brain crunching game modes
- 24 unique magic skills to break through the toughest of levels
- Social Rankings to compete with friends
LIKE us on Facebook & follow us on Twitter for up-to-date news and content updates:
Collecting enough treasure also allows you to find rare magical orbs, which grant you one-time or time-limited special abilities.
The world is a combination of eleven types of lands. Each land type has specific style (monsters, treasure, magical orbs, terrain features). Collecting treasures only attracts more monsters in lands of the same type, so you can try to collect lots of treasure in several different lands! Ultimately, you will be able to access Hell, and look for the fabulous Orbs of Yendor which are hidden there.
The game is inspired by the roguelike genre (you are not allowed to save as the game is short enough and reloading the same saved file several times would be cheating), as well as puzzle games such as DROD (Deadly Rooms of Death). HyperRogue is one of just few games played on a hyperbolic plane.
Play HyperRogue for free, or download HyperRogue Gold for Euclidean mode, cheats, and online achievements and leaderboards (via Google Games Services). HyperRogue Gold is also updated more frequently (currently, it contains seven more lands with unique mechanics). If you want a small app, download HyperRogue Lite without music. Also play the desktop version of HyperRogue!
More about HyperRogue: http://roguetemple.com/z/hyper.php
How much gold can you get before your entire team is destroyed? IT'S NEVER ENOUGH!
Play The Nightmare Cooperative now - it's a strategic adventure where you lead a group of unlikely comrades through some rather difficult situations. Your village has fallen on hard times (due to reckless spending by the Village Council) and it’s up to you to bring back some gold.
The Nightmare Cooperative is a puzzley roguelike. You control a group of characters, each with different special abilities. The trick? They all move together, as a group. Something of a cooperative, if you catch the drift.
Every playthrough will be different, and you'll always have to start at the beginning, no matter how well (or badly) you did before. Your score is the amount of gold that you pickup during your journey. Opening crates gives you extra gold, but releases more monsters.
DungeonUp is a dungeon crawler with mini-puzzles and procedurally generated levels.
You play a human knight who fights the way out of deep dungeon, by killing monsters and solving the map-based puzzles.
Most levels are randomly generated and you will never be bored of making choices again. This is a must have for rogue-like fans.
* 50+ levels in 5 zones with different monsters and theme.
* 10+ levels with secrets and plots.
* 40+ monsters, and some are with special abilities.
* In each zone there's a boss battle, requires you to fight with wisdom.
* 40+ unique items, and some are designed with puzzles.
* Oryx's 16-bit Fantasy Sprite Set.
* 3 difficulty levels, designed for both casual and hardcore players.
* Maze Mode for your coffee break.
* Explore more fun from tons of Player Maps.
NO ADS - NO IAP
Expansions will always be free updates.
This is an evolving game. Community input holds heavy influence on future features.
-Chess-based dungeon crawler/puzzles
-Pick up swords and shields to upgrade your piece.
-Keys, Locked Doors, Warp tiles, Maps.
-Pawns move and kill in four directions, but will only kill diagonally.
-Level Editor - play everyone's custom levels!
-Registering will allow use of the Level Editor to create new puzzle levels on chesslike.net
The more downloads we get, the more content we will create for the game. If you love playing and want more levels, get your friends to download the game, and help us reach our goals!
*Achieved* 500 Downloads = New Level Pack
1500 Downloads = New Castle and Theme
2500 Downloads = New Level Pack, Castle, and a Theme
5000 Downloads = New Piece/Game Mode
Game Design and Programming - Adam Moore @mooreinteractiv http://moore-interactive.net
Art and Game Design - Brandon Evans @loxmythart http://loxmyth.com
Music/SFX - @Beatscribe http://www.beatscribe.com
-- OST Available: https://beatscribe.bandcamp.com/album/chesslike-ost
In general, concept of this puzzle is in step-by-step movement on the playing field. The difficulty lies in other creatures, which moves and prevent you reach finish. All of them have different speeds and trajectories, so you have to anticipate their behavior. Solve each level with the least possible number of moves! Collect all achievements! Refresh!
- funny design;
- original mechanics;
- easy to learn, hard to solve;
- new feature unlocked each 10 levels;
- hard achievements;
- 40 beautiful levels.
Faif is a puzzle/rpg game with a unique battle system based on gambling.
HOW TO PLAY IT
After choosing 5 adjacent tiles you only get one! Play wisely with the odds and defeat your enemies before they defeat you.
* Unique gameplay
* Epic “odd” battles
* No IAP's whatsoever
* A nice shop with kickass powerups (use gems you collect in the game as payment)
* Infinite mode (survive as many opponents as you can)
* Supports phone, tablets, and almost every smart thingie out there!
“Faif is definitely one of the more unique puzzle RPG games I’ve experienced so far” ~ (AppAdvice)
“Faif carries an undeniable “one more time” quality that drives players to beat their winning streaks” ~ (148apps.com)
“The game looks utterly gorgeous, with a papery feel to proceedings that sort of makes it feel like you’re shuffling little bits of hand-crafted art around“ ~ (PocketGamer.co.uk)
“It’s a game that looks like a puzzle from one angle, an RPG from another — but it’s its own creature.“ ~ Owen Faraday (Pocket Tactics)
“Faif offers a unique twist on the match-3 — or 5 in this case — genre, and spices up its RPG mechanics with a hint of gambling“ ~ Lee Cooper (Hardcore Gamer)
Faif site → http://beavl.com/faif/post.html
+1 us! → https://plus.google.com/+Beavl
Like us! → http://facebook.com/beavlgames
Follow us! → http://twitter.com/beavlgames
Play against AI
- Selectable ELO Levels to adjust playing strength, from 500 to 2100, on 50 ELO points steps
- Selectable time per move: changing the ELO and the time per move, lots of difficulty levels can be selected
- Opening book with more than 30.000 positions: ensures variated funny games
- Can undo/redo all moves
- Send PGN by email: This way, you can analyze later your games on your PC
- Graphical setup board, also can edit position’s FEN notation
- On closing, saves the current game and it is loaded when the application is restarted
- Play on internet at freechess.org (FICS) or at chessclub.com (ICC)
- Play as guest or as a registered user
- Seek/offer match rated and unrated
- View seeks posted by other users. Can sort seek list by username, rating or game time
- Takeback, draw, abort, resign and rematch options while playing
- Play, Finger and Observe, can also observe LectureBot on FICS or play ProblemBot/TrainingBot on ICC
- Observe current played games in the chess server or follow highest rated games
- Messages: read and send messages to other users
- Game History: you can examine or send by email all your played games
- Console to see server output and to send commands, also for chatting with other users
- Timeseal (FICS) and Timestamp (ICC): avoids lag problems
- Premove option: You can introduce the next movement in your opponent’s turn
- Option to confirm the move before sending it to the server. Forward and Backward buttons are converted on Confirm/Cancel buttons
- Supports wild chess variants: Atomic, Losers, Suicide and Chess960
- 2900+ chess problems to solve looking for the best moves: problems collected by Uwe Auerswald, from Germany
- Selectable problem difficult (Easy, Medium and Hard Problems)
Simple PGN browser, allows you to open PGN files from SD card or from your email
And with the Best Interface
- 2D/3D board
- Clean, simple and intuitive interface (options appear after pressing the “MENU” key)
- Move by dragging and dropping the piece with useful guide lines
- Also move by tapping the origin and the destiny squares or with the trackball
- Portrait and Landscape mode
- Shows legal moves (as yellow traslucid squares)
- Highlights last move (with a yellow arrow or a coloured squarem, can be configured with a settings option), also move hints (as a green arrow) after a request in the menu
- Many piece sets and board styles
- Shows a dot in the side to move and can show board coordinates
- The material gauge indicates the material advantage using this piece values: Pawn=1 Knight=3 Bishop=3 Rook=5 Queen=9. Click on the gauge to show/hide the captured pieces difference
- Shows captured pieces advantage for each one of the sides (as an example if black captured 3 pawns and whites 2, it shows an advantage of 1 white pawn for blacks)
- Speaks moves, checks and game results
- Different sounds for moves, captures and checks, also vibration
- Option to keep the screen on while playing
You can try the Free version with ads first
We are thrilled to introduce Addix to the Android platform!
"We loved the Addix game on our iPhone and played it for quite some time before needing a break. A job well done by the PlayMobility team." – appSafari
"...to be dead honest, I had trouble writing this review because I kept getting sucked into another game of Addix..." - Bill Volpe, Nokia
Addix has become one of the most played games on Facebook's largest gaming site.
It all adds up to FUN!
Keep the sky clear and sunny all year
with PlayMobility's ADDIX.
A clever puzzle adding game with an
addictive rush to clear the sky of falling
numbers before they reach the bottom.
What do you rank? Smart? Genius?
Or maybe you rule the skies – you’ll have
to play and find out for yourself what the
ultimate ranking is!
Train your Brain!
ADDIX is a fabulously fun way to
improve your math skills.
A great game for all ages!
Brighten your mind.
Download ADDIX now!
- 10 achievements to unlock
- Play with up to 8x the score multiplier for the best score
- Use Power Plus tiles to help get you out of tight spots
- Fun, fast paced game play