"Dungeon Raid is an effortless recommendation... download this game now."
"Pick this one up. For its price, they definitely made me feel like it was well worth the money in so many ways"
"If you’re looking for a different type of match 3 game or you’re an RPG nut that wants to get a quick fix every now and again, Dungeon Raid is just the game for you"
"Dungeon Raid manages to capture the essence of both rogue like dungeon crawling, and addictive match 3 in a easily accessible formula"
"It’s a fun mix of match-three puzzling and role-playing"
- Pocket Gamer
Dungeon Raid is a puzzle RPG, a blend of puzzle game with roleplaying mechanics. Your mission is to trace a path through a set of matching tiles, but watch out – you may be attacked by enemies who improve as fast as you do.
As you go, the object is to collect as many resources as you can, like gold and experience. Get enough points and you can buy or upgrade equipment and level up. All the while, remember to avoid those nasty enemy skull tiles and fight them off for as long as you possibly can. And don't get too greedy, or you risk being overwhelmed!
The higher you go in a Dungeon Raid game, the more strategy you’re going to need to match a greater number of tiles, grab bonuses and stay ahead of those evil adversaries. Never forget that they improve as the game continues.
Keep your wits about you as you play Dungeon Raid. As you level up, there are many trade offs to consider and complimentary combinations of skills to be chosen. If you’re not used to the tense pace of the higher levels, go ahead and start on easy difficulty. That gives you the chance to play the game in a more relaxed way, and watch how powerful your avatar can become.
Regardless of your skill level, you’ll never get bored with Dungeon Raid because there’s so much going on! There are hundreds of items to collect, a growing list of character skills and many different strategies for you to use. You’ll be itching to play just one more turn, just one more game for hours and days on end.
★ 4 difficulty levels: select a relaxing easy game or go for a challenging and strategic experience
★ 2 challenge modes
★ 400+ unique items to buy and upgrade
★ 77 achievements to unlock
★ 40 diverse abilities to help you and hinder your enemies
★ 30 special monsters to defeat
★ 20 powerful upgrades to apply to your items
★ 10 character classes to unlock & customise
★ Level up and improve your avatar as you kill enemies and collect experience points
★ Global leaderboards using Game Center & OpenFeint
★ Play your own music during the game
★ Constant save system: quit the game and return to it at any time
NOTE: Tiles keep moving around? Disable "Shake to jumble" from the options screen to fix it!
• Installs to SD card on OS 2.2+
• Internet Global High-score feature including world flags and the most comprehensive game details ever in a word-game!
• High quality orchestral stereo soundtrack
• Select letters via touch or keyboard
• Automatic save/resume
• Kid Mode, Normal, and Wizard game modes
• Created by award winning game designer Seth A. Robinson (Legend Of The Red Dragon, Dink Smallwood)
Visit our support page: http://www.codedojo.com/?p=985
Do you have the skill and patience required? Engage your brain and try not to get lost in the 3D maze.
Fully 3D HD visuals that will truly show off your new tablet/phone!
HIGH END GRAPHICS
• Full 3D environment
• High resolution shadows and lighting
• Animated flame particles.
• Highly optimized to run on as many devices as possible.
• No map to guide you. Drop "breadcrumbs" to mark where you've been.
• Full 360 degree freedom of movement (Xbox/Playstation analog stick controls)
• Try to beat your previous completion time
***** HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS *****
• Built using Nexus 7 (Tegra 3, 1GB RAM) and will run at full 60fps there.
• You will need at least 256mb RAM.
• Highly optimised to run well on older devices.
• If you have problems, get help at http://stardoggames.com/support
THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT.
Pixel Quest is a retro RPG game mixed with modern sandbox gameplay experience.
You can play this game as your own! Fighting monsters, questing, gathering resources, crafting items and much more!
Using a classic battle system based on the oldies RPGs, you will fight a horde of monsters.
The world of Pixel Quest is vast and live, visit villages and towns, explore dungeons, defeat bosses and much more.
New content to the game will be added in future free updates!
Become a Legend of Pixel Quest today!
THIS PROJECT ARE BEEN PORTED TO ANDROID, SOME BUGS ARE EXPECTED BUT WE'RE WORKING FULL TIME TO FIX ALL AND BRING THE COMPLETE EXPERIENCE SOON.
Please send us a email: email@example.com
Explore the depths of Pixel Dungeon, collect useful items, fight fierce monsters to find Amulet of Yendor (surprise!) - the ultimate artifact of this game world.
Roguelike is a sub-genre of role-playing video games, characterized by random level generation, tile-based graphics and permanent death.
Many people consider this game very difficult and luck-based. Anyway, you will die often. You are warned! :)
PLEASE HELP ME TO MAKE THIS GAME BETTER!
- In case of crash or freeze press "Report" button, it really helps to find the bug
- In case of incorrect behaviour of the game please contact me by email so I could ask you about the details
Can you retrieve the Orb of Zot? Probably not!
Looking for the tiles version? The official tiles version (not made by me) can be downloaded from here: https://crawl.develz.org/wordpress/downloads
*WINNER* Best Mobile Exclusive 2012 - Game Informer
*WINNER* Best Puzzle Game - 5th Annual Best App Ever Awards
*WINNER* Pocket Tactics Puzzle GOTY 2012
*RUNNER UP* Touch Arcade GOTY 2012
“This game is so good it makes me want to cry” - Eli Hodapp – Editor In Chief – TouchArcade
“Freedom costs 10 million. I’m half-hoping I never make it” - Mike Fahey – Kotaku
“Mashes together two of the most interesting genres of the last years: the puzzle RPG and infinite runner. And it’s damned good.” - Owen Faraday – Pocket Tactics
Upgrade your castle, improve your gear, train skills and brew potions
Can you score 10000000 and earn your freedom?
✔ Kill monsters and find loot
✔ Improve your gear and train skills
✔ Find wood and stone to improve your castle
Test your skill
✔ More than 60 objectives to complete
✔ Over 20 different monster types to fight
✔ Find items and use them effectively
✔ Fast paced action gameplay
✔ Retro graphics
✔ Old school music
"I played this for like 8 hours, it's a fantastic little game."
"I got sucked into this more than I expected"
"Adds so much to the genre, What a great game!"
You see all the encounters, enviroments and items laying around at once without moving around and have to plan your next steps carefully. Each action can unlock further enviroments or encounters or provide much needed keys and loot. All battles are pre-calculated and therfore the whole game plays a bit of a puzzle with an RPG touch.
In the beginning you start with the basic class of a paladin and human beeing, but the more dungeons you solve, different items / classes and races are unlocked.
Each dungeon is designed to be solved in a short break but based on the community wishes longer dungeon runs can be added.
The game features an ingame-library with additional help information.
The game is currently in Beta, feedback and wishes can be directly mailed to me or deployed on my website.
The game is developed with a 3.6+ inches display. For displays with a lower dimension, it could be that the texts gets a bit small. If you still wish to support the development of the game, drop a note on the forum of my website.
I'm currently evaluating different options to make the game more accessable, any support is highly appreciated.
Changes since last version (and aligned again with the webversion):
- Visual changes:
* Added a bigger Font, additionally colored the font in red for negative values and yellow for postiv ones. I hope this makes it better readable
* Now loot, new encounters or enviroments are visually flying to their corresponding panels after beating an opponent or searching an enviroment
* Change of the dungeon selection to provide better visualized feedback
- Gameplay changes:
* Exchange of SPEED with STAMINA. Now you loose stamina on every battle and as soon as it drops to 0 all stats are reduced by 1/3
* Attack order is now based on level of the opponent
* Added a scoring and action point system
* Addition of INSPECT for encounters and enviroment to provide more details for a better planning
* Addition of MERCHANT at the inventory panel to sell loot and buy potions
Join Monster Dungeons where you can grow your own Monsters, power them up and hunt various kinds of Monsters in mysterious Dungeons.
Over 200 Monsters in Collection with different exclusive skills include regular Monsters, Rare Monsters, Legendary Monsters and Bosses are ready for the battles!
Monster Dungeons is a combination of RPG and Puzzle where you make up a team of Monsters and clear stages in Dungeons using given puzzles.
Your excellent ability of combining gems inside a puzzle board and turning them into Monster Power will lead you through any challenges, and for sure you will gain what you deserve, like gold, crystal and more and more Monsters for your collection.
Dungeons are not the only places you can get Monsters.
Try out the Gacha system, one kind of Lucky-Wheel where you spend some amount of points or crystal to gain a chance getting new Monster.
And when your Monsters are ready, they can even evolve to new stronger type, with more gorgeous looking.
What you have besides Monsters while you are in strange and dangerous Dungeons? Friends?
It's a whole Community in which you can trade items, Monsters or ask, chat with friends and discuss any given topics to gain battling experiences or simply relax.
And because of that essential need, Monster Dungeons also provides additional sharing system so that you can invite more friends to play with.
More friends more fun!
Dungeons' gates are already opened, mystical Monsters are revealed, what are you waiting for?
Let's start adventure!
In Dungeon, your goal is to get to the exit of each map in order to advance to the next. Move your character throughout the map, carry blocks, use warps, ride conveyors and moving platforms, dodge lasers, and interact with other objects on the maps to assist you.
Do you think you have what it takes to complete all of the maps? If not, solutions are built into the game to show you where you went wrong.
Over 70 maps of increasing difficulty, and additional map packs will be available in the future, both free and for purchase! Good Luck!
Intensify your equipment and fight stronger monster!
Dungeon Finder is board-game-like Role Playing game.
- fight various monsters
- hire attractive heroes in tavern
- upgrade various equipment and skills to make your heroes stronger
- collect all the heroes : warrior, monk, mage, ninja
- 10 unique dungeons with fierce boss monsters
- clear the dungeon and get reward treasures
- treasures have unique abilities that can make your heroes stronger
- collect all the most exotic rare treasures!
Dungeon Creep features:
★Tasty graphics that will leave you battling for more
★Easy and fun to play, but a challenge to fully master
★Score Leaderboards for you and your friends
★Items to unlock in our in-game store
★Treasures and Magic to help with those challenging dungeons
★Achievements to unlock
Last, but not least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has played Dungeon Creep!
Already a fan of Dungeon Creep? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:
Place, match and thwack your way through dozens of gorgeous retro-style levels, a variety of game-modes and special hand-crafted scenarios.
*** This game has ZERO In-App-Purchases! - Just a pure gaming experience! ***
• "you shouldn't miss this game" - 4.5/5 - Touch Arcade
• "We highly recommend Pixel Defenders Puzzle three times over." - 4/4 - Slide To Play
• "With loads of game modes, achievements and levels this is one of the best puzzle-strategy games in the App Store." - 4.5/5 - TouchGen
• "Clever and great value game" - 4/5 - The Sunday Times
• "this is much more than just another match-three puzzler." - 8/10 - EuroGamer
Pixel Defenders Puzzle is an innovative hybrid of match-3-puzzler and RPG-battler. Match pixels to create Defenders and protect princesses, kings & queens from waves of fiendish enemies!
• Strategically build a force of heroes to battle evil foes!
• Test your wits in specially designed puzzle stages!
• Take on endless hoards of enemies in the action-packed Assault Mode!
• Put your skills to the test in Endless Mode: no enemies, just unlimited pixels to match and build your high score!
• Face the ultimate challenge of the final boss battle!
• 64 Achievements to earn!
• Global high-score leaderboards!
Select a hero to brave the depths of a dungeon, battling undead, demons and various other monsters. During your descent, there will be a variety of different events, including doors with hidden treasures, merchants who sell equipment, fairies that enhance your abilities, monsters that increase in level as you progress deeper and boss monsters blocking your way to deeper levels. You have to choose which events to complete:
* Which monster to defeat first? One that deals less damage or the other one that safeguards useful loot?
* Which door to open with a key, one hiding a treasure in coins or the other, hiding equipment?
* What items to buy first? Great sword? Tower shield? Wind dagger?
* Which ability to upgrade first? Life, attack, defence or speed?
===How to play===
* Choose the event you want to complete. You can scroll events up and down by sliding.
* Try and strategize what items to buy and what stats to level up while keeping your health high.
* Events are randomly generated which means that if you fail, you can try again with completely different events.
* Barbarian: high health, easy to master.
* Berserker: powerful attack, specializes in killing monsters without taking damage.
* Dragoon: balanced offence and defence, very hard to master.
* Thief: high speed and defence, steals equipment to increase attack.
* Asassin: gains health from one-hit-kills.
* ???: finish the game to find more careers.
===How to win===
Defeating any boss will allow you to leave the dungeon and enter the arena.
===The end of the game===
If you can't complete any more events and you haven't defeated at least one boss, you lose. Do not get frustrated, just try again, every run is different. Equipment you find and monsters you kill during your run will be added to a reference sheet.
===After winning the game===
When you enter the arena, your hero leaves the name for the records. Try and beat your own highscore by making a more powerful hero.