Unlike others, this one doesn't require you to know your opponents hand because they aren't going to show you in a real game.
Just a note about "Van's" comment. This app calculates odds after the flop and then again after the turn and after the river. Calculating pre-flop odds would be misleading since the odds would change so drastically after the flop.
Works great for WSOP, Full Tilt Poker, Poker Stars, World Series of Poker, fulltiltpoker.net, pokerstars.net, Zynga, World Poker Tour, Facebook poker, WPT, High Stakes Poker and any other live or online game.
Watch your personal cards on your mobile device and display the community cards on the large screen (or tablet).
No physical chips or cards are required.
♥ You can play with your iOS friends - just click "Add Players" and share the link with them.
♠ You don't have to use Chromecast - you can display the community cards on a tablet or a PC.
♦ You can only play this game with your friends - You cannot play against the computer or random people on the internet.
Now you can practice your Poker skills, without being asked for in-app purchases, or being spammed with notifications and messages.
1) Geographic Leaderboard where you can compare your winnings against other players.
2) 5 computer generated players
3) Texas Holdem rules
1) Improve Hand Ranking Logic
2) Vary the number of players
3) Improved graphics and animation
4) Add Help
5) Tutorial / Training mode
Please help me test this program. Your feedback, bug reports and improvement suggestions are welcome at my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Use TV as a poker table, enjoy the fun of large screen.
* Player’s hand cards will be dealt to each phone/tablet.
* Save the trouble of distributing playing-cards and calculating the pot bet.
* Well-designed visual effect: Peek at hand cards.
* Multiplayer game, from 2 to 6 players.
* Cross-platform: Play with friends freely.
* Must have EZCast or Chromecast to play this game, otherwise poker table will not show on TV.
* To have better user experience, please choose the highest performance device to be host.
Here's unique online Texas Hold'em game with lively playing.
#1 Always 5 stars in APP store. Real players with multiple sticks and interactive design for real play experience
#2 Poker game with expert-level real background design and new-concept pokering experience, let’s ACE!
✓FREE playing, excitement on your figures
✓Plenty daily bonus + Tournament(MTT/SNG) with Sharks
✓Items: You can throw eggs/tomatoes to other players you hate, or send flowers/kisses to others you like
✓New events come up every week: Lottery/slot. Plenty of fresh plays.
✓Facebook/iOS/Android all supported
Don’t miss chance to create your legend here!
- Full control of the Timer
- Custom rounds, blinds, antes
- Breaks between the rounds
- Change the blinds while playing
- Sound and vibration notification at the end of each round.
Thanks for your feedback !!
If You like playing poker, then You have to get calculator. It let You to play Your A game. But if You dont have phone there is simple method to calculate odds. Get Your number of odds and multiply by 2, then multiply by number cerds left to show. So on the flop x2 and on the turn 1x. Then subtract couple %.
Example. You have color draw on the flop and 2 over cards. You have 8 color outs and 6 pair odds. Calculation: 8+6=14, 14x2=28, 2 cards left so 28x2=54%, minus about 2%, Your odds are ~52%
-calculate Your odds for 2-10 players in popular game Texas Holdem Poker
-this android odds calculator coach, teaches you to win at any poker tournament and poker cash games
-odds are calculate for all players
-simple poker calculator
-fast calculation algorithm 100k samples montecarlo method on the pre flop, exact method on flop and turn
-You've got bad beat? Calculate how lucky he was
keywords: poker, texas, holdem, odds, calculator, no limit, pot limit, preflop, flop, turn, poker evaluator, poker calculator, free poker, odds
If you have any suggestion for Max Poker Calculator, please email me.
There is "donate" version of Max Poker Calculator (without adds). You can find it here:
NOTE: Actual area to be occupied (sq. in.) National Electric Code Standard based on 40% fill applies to installation of 3 or more cables in a conduit.