The following resources are supported.
This software has the following features.
* No advertisement
* Open source ( http://sourceforge.jp/users/say/pf/android_R/scm/ )
It also controls some of the hard- and software extentions. In this release: Pi Camera, PiFace, Python and Apache web-server.
You can execute numerous Linux commands, remote control the hardware extentions Pi Camera, PiFace, and reboot or halt the Raspberry Pi.
All this is done via a simple user interface where you don't have to type in commands. Just Connect, Select and Go!
'Raspi' is one of the Rasberry Pi ® abriviations. For more information visit http:www.raspberrypi.org.
You can add multiple Raspberry Pi's. So if you have a user account on a Raspberry Pi of one of your friends, you can connect there to.
As the Raspberry Pi has a educational purpose, the Raspi-R app has the ability to (re)create your own scripts so it helps you explore and understand the posibilities of the Raspberry Pi, Linux and it's hard- and software extentions.
The Raspi-R app is able to:
- Register Raspberry Pi credentials (Host/IP, user, pass, sudo, ports)
- ex- and inport Raspberry Pi credentials via standard Android Share
- Linux (system, file, process, user, logs, network, ..) commands
- Linux sudo (root) commands (including reboot and halt)
- Python script examples
- Upload Python scripts to Raspberry Pi
- Start / stop Python scripts
- take a picture
PiFace (hardware extention on Raspberry Pi)
- remote control 8 outputs
- read status of 8 inputs
- several scripts to program the 8 outputs
- start your own Python scripts from phone or tablet
Web-server (Apache software extention on Raspberry Pi)
- check web-server responses
- monitor access and error logs
Each function has its own info / help screen including aditional online info.
Commands and actions are executed via Secure Shell (ssh). The Raspiberry Pi's credentials are secure (encoded) saved on the private storage of your Android device.
The Raspberry Pi is a Linux device, so most functions of the Raspi-R app wil also work with any other Linux machine.
Choose a skin from the standard Android (Holo and DeviceDefault) dark, light and wallpaper Theme.
Tested on Raspbian "wheezy" distributon.
More from developer
The Managana code is licensed under de LGPL. To learn more about the project, access www.managana.org.