* browse the schedule
* read the abstract of lectures
* set reminders
* browse schedule changes
* show your favorite lectures in a single list
* give feedback for lectures (when the feedback system is up)
If you encounter crashes, please also give a brief description of how it happened if you report it.
You can become a whitehat Hacker or Say a Security Professional by learning from our WhiteBook Tutorials, It Contains following Topics:
1) Hacking Basics - Introduction to Hacking, Basic Concept of IT, Concept of Security, Introduction to Networking, Foot Printing.
2) Common Hacking Tuts - Google Hacking Database, windows Hacking and Security, Linux Hacking and Security, Virus, Worms and Trojans, DOS and DDOS, Sniffers, Network Hacking, Social Engineering, Physical Security, Cryptography and Stenography, WI-FI hacking, FireWall and IDS/IPS.
3) Vulnerabilities - Vulnerability Scanning, Vulnerability Research, Web Penetration Testing, Network Penetration Testing, Server Penetration Testing and More Coming Soon,
4) Security Standards ( Beta) - Security Standards and Principles, OWSAP Top 10 Vulnerability, OSSTMM, SANS TOP 25 Vulnerabilities. ( Note: at Present We are Just Giving an Overview in this module, We will be Soon Updating the Details)
5) Exploits And Exploitation - Assembly Language, Exploit Writing, Buffer Overflow, Reverse Engineering, Exploit Frameworks
6) BackTrack - Introduction to BackTrack, BackTrack Methodology, Information Gathering, Vulnerability Assessment, Exploitation Using BT.
7) Advance Tools - Acunetix, IBM App Scanner, Net Sparker, Vega, Burp Suite, W3AF, OWASP ZED Proxy, Aarachini, NMAP, Maltego, Dark Comet, WireShark.
8) Cyber Forensics - Hacking Incidents, Doing Forensics, Data Recovery and Analysis, Understanding Anti Forensics, Cyber Crime Investigations ( Note: at Present We are Just Giving an Overview in this Module, We will be Soon Updating the Details)
9) Security Management - Information Security Management, Policies and Documentations
10) Tips and Tricks - Facebook hacking, Tips and Tricks, Mobile Tips and Tricks, List Sites You should not Scan.
Security is a vast field and have several verticals, if you need and other tutorials or have suggestions, We would love to here it. We will Grow with the Best Tutorials and Content,
We are also Looking for Enthusiast Professionals, who can Join part time to Contribute to this Growing Community.
Disclaimers: The Information Provided on this Application is to be used for educational purpose only. The Website/Application Creator is in no way responsible for misuse of the information provided. All the Information in this Whitebook Application is meant to help the reader develop a Professional Security Attitude in order to prevent the attacks Discussed. In no way should you use the information to cause any kind of damage directly or indirectly. You Implement the information given at your own Risk.
A mobile tutorial reference including the Megabite tutorial series, originally written for Unity3d. For those who seek to develop games on the Unity Platform, there are references, scripts, and examples available to light the way.
* Browse any or all of the Megabite Tutorials for Unity3d
* Watch the Flashlight Video Tutorial series by RealityFlux
* Quickly search the Unity official documentation for code reference or definitions
* StackOverflow search integrated for specific questions related to Unity3d
Zooming Culture nennt sich die 2008 ins Leben gerufene Jugendkulturinitiative des Kulturreferates. Hier werden Jugendliche gefördert und aufgefordert im Rahmen von Foto- und Musikworkshops kreativ zu sein.
Tradition hat mittlerweile bereits das Zooming Culture Festival, das heuer am 16. November im OHO – Oberwart über die Bühne geht. Bei freiem Eintritt bietet das Festival hochkarätige Bands. In der App findest du alle Informationen zu Förderungen, Veranstaltungen und Workshops.