*** DSLR Controller is NOT compatible with all devices! For a free app you can use to test compatibility, see the "Remote Release" app ( http://market.android.com/details?id=eu.chainfire.remoterelease ) ***
*** PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION ***
*** BAD/CHEAP/LONG CABLES WILL CAUSE FREEZES AND ERRORS ***
We strongly suggest you read up on the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) about what DSLR Controller can do, how it works, and how to use it, before purchasing. The website contains a wealth of information you should know before using. Be sure to read the FAQ!
If you need a refund, go to our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ). We cannot process refunds through email.
Usage notes, feature lists, device compat. list, changelogs, FAQs, can all be found on our website: http://dslrcontroller.com/
Most questions should go to the support and discussion thread at XDA-Developers.com:
Features include but are not limited to:
- Live View
- Auto Focus (tap Live View)
- Manual focus adjustments (in AF mode)
- Zoom control
- Grid and aspect ratio overlay
- Bulb capture
- Continuous capture
- Image review (+ follow shot, gallery)
- Image filters (peaking, contrast, channel mask, grayscale, 4 modes/filter)
- Video recording
- HDR/Auto Exposure Bracketing
- Focus Bracketing (incl. HDR)
- Focus A-B
- Mirror Lockup support
- Timelapse (incl. HDR)
- Wi-Fi Passthrough
- Extensive modification of settings
-- Shutter speed
-- ExpComp and Bracket
-- ISO speed
-- Auto-Focus Mode
-- Focus and Zoom area (tap-and-hold Live View)
-- Picture Style
-- Drive Mode
-- White Balance
-- Color Temperature
-- Auto-Lighting Optimizer
-- Metering Mode
-- Image and video quality and format
Available options depend on the mode you have your camera set to (M, Av, Tv, etc) and camera model. Refer to the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) for further details.
If you are connecting using Wi-Fi, virtually all 1ghz+ Android devices are supported (your camera needs Wi-Fi support, though). If you are connecting over USB, your device needs USB host support. Compatibility listed below is based on USB support. Most unlisted but recent devices will be compatible, but not all.
A more extensive and detailed list is available at our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) on the devices page. We always welcome information on devices that are not listed on our page.
For most devices you need a USB host ("OTG") cable, for some you need a special adapter. Not all devices are supported on all firmware versions. See the devices page on our web site for further details on both.
Supported popular Android devices (USB)
- Nexus: Galaxy, 7, 7 2013, 10
- Samsung: S2 (4.0+), S3, S4 (4.3+)
- Samsung: Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014
- Samsung: Tab 8.9", Tab 10.1", Tab 2 7", Tab 2 10", Tab 3 7"
- HTC: One X (4.1+), One X+ (4.1)+, One (4.3+)
*Not* supported popular Android devices
- Nexus: 4
- Samsung: Low end devices, Mini series
- HTC: Anything before HTC One X
Some of these can be made to work with some hackery (root, custom kernels - not supported), but don't work out-of-the-box.
Supported Canon EOS models:
- Full support: 1D mk IV, 5D mk II, 5D mk III, 50D, 550D, 6D, 60D, 600D, 650D, 7D, 70D, 700D, 750D, 1100D
- Limited support: 1D mk III, 1Ds mk III, 30D, 40D, 400D, 450D, 1000D
- No support: older models
Let us know which hardware you are using with DSLR Controller!
Start using the benefit of the IR blaster in the Samsung devices. I developed this app to create TimeLapse Videos without buying expensive remotes.
this app give you the ability to show unlimited images using DSLR camera's and set time between Images.
so simple and easy to use just choose your camera brand then set the time between the images and the amount of images.
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung note 3
Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom
Samsung I9295 Galaxy S4 Active
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 N5100
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 plus
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5200
currently does not work with:
Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 mini
this app support
integrated three existing apps to save time and effort. When using your Samsung SMART CAMERA, the app automatically connects to your smartphone for convenience. And you can launch a trio of SMART CAMERA apps (AutoShare, MobileLink, and Remote Viewfinder) from your smartphone with a single touch.
- You can only connect to Samsung cameras manufactured in 2013 or later. ( DV150F, ST150F, WB200F, WB250F, WB30F, WB800F, WB350F, NX300, NX300M, NX30, NX mini, Galaxy Camera, Galaxy S4 zoom, Galaxy NX )
- You can use the application on Android phones with resolutions of WVGA or higher running Android OS 3.0 or higher.
- This application is not available for some Android devices.
- If you experience issues connecting the camera with your smartphone on Android OS version 4.3 or higher,
the following should correct the issue.
(Note, the menus and options may vary depending on the smartphone manufacturer and telecom operator)
Go to: Settings → Wi-Fi → Advanced.
From there make sure “Auto switch between Wi-Fi networks and mobile networks” is not checked.
This option may be titled “Auto network switch” or “Check for Internet service” depending on OS version and telecom operator. With this option not selected the issue should be corrected.
- Provides preview function of photos stored in Samsung SMART Camera
- Provides wireless-multiple copy function of photos and videos stored in Samsung SMART Camera
- Wirelessly connect Samsung SMART Camera and Android Smartphone by using Application
- View, select and copy selected files wirelessly by using Application
- Copy original files stored in SMART Camera to Android Smartphone
- Android version : 2.2(Froyo) or higher, display WVGA(320*480) or higher
- Supported Samsung SMART camera : WB850F, WB150F, DV300F, ST200F and other Wi-Fi applied models from 2012
( May not operate normally in some devices.)
Please note, this application is rolling out to Walmart stores near you but is not available at all Walmart locations. Click on the link below to view a current list of Walmart locations where you can use the Kiosk Photo Transfer by Fujifilm app: http://myfujifilmkiosk.com.
App Features and Benefits Include:
• Transfer images from your mobile device without the use of a cable
• Images transfer quicker than using the Bluetooth alternative
• Select and transfer only those images you would like to print or use to create products
• Safe and secure transfer of images
If you have feedback to share on your experience with the Kiosk Photo Transfer by Fujifilm app, please send comments to email@example.com
An interactive magazine full of informative and entertaining content, it’s the perfect read for any photographer who already owns an X-series camera or is considering buying one in the future.
KeyLight PRO was designed to remove all of this guesswork. Easy-to-use calculators quickly and clearly display optimal ISO levels, aperture settings, strobe power levels and strobe-to-subject distances for an endless variety of strobe configurations in an intuitive, familiar interface.
For the more advanced photographer, the Key Falloff calculator will calculate the proximity of the strobe from the subject in order to meet a desired exposure value falloff over a specific distance. For example, the wall behind a subject is 4 feet away, should be 3 stops underexposed, the camera is at ISO 400 and the aperture is f/8. What should the power output be on the strobe, and how far from the subject should it be placed? With KeyLight PRO, the answer is a tap away.
How many strobes does KeyLight PRO support? The Virtual Gear Bag in the Trial Edition allows up to three (3) strobe configurations, while the Premium Edition supports an unlimited number of strobe makes, models and settings.
The Strobe Library provides convenient online access to over 100 pre-loaded strobe model configurations and is available in both the Trial and Premium Editions.
The Gear Bag is readily accessible from all of the calculators, providing quick, easy and accurate exposure settings when swapping between strobe configurations. Only using one strobe? Keep multiple "set ups" in your Gear Bag for a variety of configurations: bare bulbed, gelled, soft-boxed, umbrellaed, neutral-density filtered, wall-bounced, go-bo'd. There is no limit to the number of ways the light from a single strobe can be modified. In the Premium Edition you can create as many configurations for these light modifiers as you need, and know in an instant how to most effectively utilize them.
KeyLight PRO was inspired by the marvelous teachings of David Hobby, a.k.a the Strobist, and many other great off-axis photographers in the Blog-o-sphere.
Please note that this application will only function when operated in our participating retail stores.
To use this simple high speed image transfer software, please follow these steps.
1. Select images anytime and anywhere - the selection is automatically preserved.
2. Go to a Fujifilm "order-it" kiosk.
3. Start an order process using order-it kiosk
4. Press "order-it mobile" in the media selection screen.
5. On your smartphone, go to the "order-it mobile" app.
6. Please press "continue" on the kiosk and wait until a 4-digit sync code is displayed on the next screen.
6. Press "Send " at the bottom right.
7. Enter the sync code on your smartphone and press "Next."
8. All selected images are transferred immediately to the order-it Kiosk.
The selected images will now be transferred over the high speed Wi-Fi network directly to the FUJIFILM order-it Kiosk.
Currently not all Android-devices are supported. Due to customer feedback, we are currently working on expanding the range of supported devices and hope to provide an update soon.
Select a tag and try to take pictures. The tag is set right in the photo.
Also, while viewing a picture can take pictures at any time, you can save directly to that folder.
Now easy to manage your photos into GalleryCamera.
If you manage your photos is as easy as with GalleryCamera surprised.
Easy photo management with tags
- Using the tag and easily classify the pictures, you can find the photos you want faster.
Just shoot quickly and save to the desired folder - Camera
- GalleryCamera has eliminated the hassle was moved to a different folder after the photo was taken.
Quickly take pictures while viewing the photos, you can save just the current folder.
Various view modes available, easy and comfortable viewing photos in the slide way - Gallery
- It is possible to switch the view mode via the pinch zoom, slide into the familiar way, you can enjoy your photos easily and comfortably.
When you see a continuous image of a slide-out look like a cartoon is very convenient.
Easy to move and manage folders
- You can move to the next folder with a single flick.
You can also use the folder list to quickly jump to the desired folder.
Keywords: GalleryCamera, Gallery, Camera
Please note that this application will only function when operated in one of our participating retail stores with a compatible Wi-Fi network.
To use this simple high speed image transfer software, please follow these steps.
1. Visit your favourite high street photographic retailer who uses FUJIFILM Imagine Kiosk's and FRONTIER digital laboratory equipment.
2. Follow the photo kiosk on screen instructions.
3. Launch the TransPix application.
4. Select your language (available languages varies by retail store)
5. Select the kiosk you wish to transfer images to.
6. Select the image(s) you wish to send.
7. Press 'Send To kiosk'
The selected images will now be transferred over the high speed Wi-Fi network directly to the FUJIFILM kiosk. Once the transfer is complete, you should disconnect from the TransPix Wi-Fi network to resume normal connectivity.
The in-store kiosk can now be used to order high quality FUJIFILM photographic prints or other imaging products using your own images.
Please note that any orders placed on an in-store kiosk will be charged and processed in accordance with the terms and conditions of the individual retailer.
The TransPix application is designed only to transfer images stored on your android device to the FUJIFILM kiosk for further selection and manipulation to assist you in creating stunning personalised products.
Your device must be connected to the TransPix in-store Wi-Fi network to use this application properly.
Note that not all photographic retail stores may support the high speed FUJIFILM TransPix image transfer system, please check with your local store for details.
Currently the supported devices include:-
Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7.0, ASUS Transformer TF700T, Thomson Tablet 7", Sony Xperia Z1, HTC Sensation and others.
We thank our customers for their valuable feedback and have implemented improvements as part of our product development to enhance the in store printing experience from mobile devices.
FUJIFILM Australia Pty Ltd.
Step 1: Start up the application and select your photos to order
Step 2: Connect your smartphone to order terminal.
(Follow the instructions at order terminal)
It makes so easy the print from your smartphone!
This application works only with FUJIFILM "Wonder Print Station" kiosk, and will not work with other Kiosk.
This application may not work with some android devices.
Order photo prints directly from your Galaxy device and pick them up at nearby retail stores.
We've added Walmart to our family of retailers - Walgreens, Sam's Club, CVS & Costco
Thanks to your feedback, We have made significant enhancements to the app and are out of Beta now!
We would still love to have your feedback to make it even better. Please write to us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
* Stores near you - Shows the nearest stores (within 50 miles) based on your current location or the location entered using the search bar
* Preview & Crop - Preview your prints exactly as they would be printed. You can also crop them if you wish
* Save your Favorites - Save your favorite stores for future orders
* Quick Ordering - Uploads photos in the background so that you can move on to doing other things without waiting for the upload to complete
* Zero Set up - No sign up or credit card information required
* Quality Prints - Detects low resolution and panorama photos to avoid pixelation and severe cropping
* Best coverage in the US - Currently supporting over 20,000 stores across the US (Walgreens, CVS, Costco, Walmart & Sam's Club) with more stores to be added soon
* Order from the gallery - Order prints directly from the photo gallery using the Share Via icon
Imagine Mobile offers an easy way to turn your photos into a wide variety of different products. It also integrates with your Imagine Online account so you can use images from there as well.
* Order various digital print sizes
* Create a range of different size canvas products
* A range of gift items to choose from
* Big and Small posters
* Integration with the Imagine Online account - use images both from your phone and your online account
Med Fujifilms framkallningsapp kan du nu snabbt och smidigt framkalla och redigera dina bilder direkt från din smartphone.
Passa på att ta tillvara på dina bästa minnen! Dina digitala bilder kan omvandlas till den perfekta presenten eller en snygg inredningsdetalj till hemmet eller kontoret.
Så här fungerar det:
1. Välj produkt (framkallning, förstoringar, canvas, tackkort, kalendrar).
2. Välj vilka bilder du vill framkalla.
3. Välj antal och format.
4. Skriv in din leveransadress.
5. Slutför din beställning genom att betala med Visa eller Mastercard.
I appen kan du framkalla dina digitala bilder, göra förstoringar, canvastavlor, kalendrar och tackkort. Alla bilder framkallas på Fujifilms högkvalitativa fotopapper och skickas direkt hem till dig. Produktionen är miljövänlig och sker i Sverige. Normal leveranstid är 3 arbetsdagar.
Appen innehåller ett användarvänligt redigeringsverktyg som erbjuder flera snygga filtereffekter, ramar och funktioner. Du kan bland annat justera ljusstyrka, kontrast, färgmättnad, värme och skärpa samt ta bort röda ögon. Med hjälp av redigeringsverktyget är det enkelt att förvandla dina digitala bilder till riktiga konstverk.
• Framkalla obegränsat antal bilder.
• Stort utbud av storlekar och möjlighet att välja mellan matt eller blank yta samt lägga till vita kanter.
• Leverans direkt hem i brevlådan, normal leveranstid är 3 arbetsdagar.
• Varningsfunktion om bilden inte är tillräckligt högupplöst.
• Varningsfunktion om du väljer ett format som inte är anpassat efter bildens höjd-/breddförhållande.
• Möjlighet att skicka dina bilder direkt till någon som en fin present.
• Gör personliga tack- och inbjudningskort. Välj mellan olika mallar och lägg in dina personliga motiv.
• Gör snygga canvas-tavlor av dina bästa bilder. Välj mellan flera olika storlekar.
• Gör snabbt och smidigt fina kalendrar med bilder du samlat på dig under året.
Vid frågor – tveka inte att kontakta oss!
FUJIFILM instax SHARE Smartphone Printer SP-1
* Not support to old model printers.
Android 2.3.3 or later
(Need 4.0 or later for using Intelligence Filter)
[How to print]
Print photos taken with smartphones.
1. Turn on the printer.
2. Launch the instax SHARE app.
3. Select image from Photos or SNS, or take photo with a smartphone camera.
4. Once image is selected, press Edit and edit the image (scaling, rotate, filter and template).
5. Post message on a template if template which accepts text is selected.
6. Press "Connect and print." when editting is completed.
7. When you print for the first time, will be asked password for the printer, please enter initial password that is wrote in User's Guide of the printer.