4.5 out of 5 stars - MeAndMyDroid.com
Deadly Dungeons is a first person RPG developed exclusively for the Android platform. This Android RPG is influenced by classic dungeon crawler games such as Dungeon Hack, Eye of the Beholder, and Nethack. Your purchase helps support indie development.
After being separated from your adventuring party, you must navigate a deadly dungeon, and fight your way through hordes of creatures in a desperate attempt to escape alive. What first begins as a simple escape to the surface turns into a fight for survival, a confrontation with an ancient evil, and a descent to hell itself.
Deadly Dungeons Android RPG features several difficulty levels. Casual, an easy mode that features a god-mode that allows you to play through the game quickly without fear of dying. Normal, a standard gameplay mode with death and saving and loading. Hardcore, a permadeath mode which deletes your save game upon death (not for the faint of heart). Nightmare, an extremely difficult mode with permadeath and creatures that move twice as fast as normal.
Once you beat the game, it doesn't end there. Start a new game and the dungeon scales to your current player level and features more difficult creatures with enhanced abilities. There are 80+ creature levels of variation featuring over 80 different types of attacks creatures can perform. Beware, the game starts off easy for casual players, but play beyond the initial starting level, and you will be met with challenges that are likely beyond your ability.
Other features include:
* Massive and deadly dungeon environments to adventurer through.
* Randomly generated dungeon levels, creatures, and items.
* Pages worth of dialog, journal entries, and environmental descriptions of the dungeon environment.
* First-person dungeon crawling rendered using OpenGL ES.
* Touch-based interface.
By purchasing Deadly Dungeons through Android Marketplace, you will receive all future updates and expansions for the game. This Android RPG is continuously developed.
Visit the website and provide feedback for the game. This Android RPG is being developed using input from people who play the game. Have an idea for a feature you would like to see in Deadly Dungeons? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will consider it.
The Android RPG has been tested on a wide variety of Android devices by hundreds of players. If you do find a device that Deadly Dungeons does not work on, then please let us know so we can add support.
The Android RPG game will run on devices with Android OS 1.5 and up. Android OS 2.2 is recommended.
*** If you have problems with brightness, go to Settings -> Display/Screen on your Android device and adjust the brightness level. You can also download brightness apps to your phone.
What RPG fans have been saying about Deadly Dungeons:
"...this game really took me by surprise. Its fantastic and has real potential."
"...it reminds me of Eye of the Beholder, Dungeon Master etc... I love it. Brings back memories."
"One word ---- Awesome"
Visit http://deadlydungeons.com for more information.
148Apps: 4/5 "Sarcastically difficult"
Quest of Dungeons is a turn based dungeon crawler game featuring a good old 16-bit retro artistic look.
That thing people usually skip
An unspecific evil Dark Lord has stolen all the light, so your mission is to enter his lair and defeat him. That's it, now go get him.
By playing as either a Warrior, a Wizard, a Assassin or a Shaman you have to traverse dungeons, defeat enemies and loot everything you can in order to survive. You can learn new skills in Tomes you find along the way and buy/sell items at shops.
The entire game is procedural so you won't find items/enemies in the same place each time you play.
-4 Difficulty levels
-Permadeath - Once you die, game over man, game over!
-Shop - buy and sell items/weapons
In this turn-based RPG you will find:
-3 character classes (berserker, cleric, huntress) with its own characteristics and skills.
-25 Levels divided into 5 locations.
-Tons of loot with random properties.
-Achievements for defeating special monsters.
-Colorful pixel graphics in 8-bit style.
Unlike many other representatives of the genre Roguelike, this game is more casual and has a lower barrier to entry.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hell-The-Dungeon-Again/419687434799280
diablo rpg dungeon crawler dragon fantasy pixel legend yore nethack
*WINNER* Best Mobile Exclusive 2012 - Game Informer
*WINNER* Best Puzzle Game - 5th Annual Best App Ever Awards
*WINNER* Pocket Tactics Puzzle GOTY 2012
*RUNNER UP* Touch Arcade GOTY 2012
“This game is so good it makes me want to cry” - Eli Hodapp – Editor In Chief – TouchArcade
“Freedom costs 10 million. I’m half-hoping I never make it” - Mike Fahey – Kotaku
“Mashes together two of the most interesting genres of the last years: the puzzle RPG and infinite runner. And it’s damned good.” - Owen Faraday – Pocket Tactics
Upgrade your castle, improve your gear, train skills and brew potions
Can you score 10000000 and earn your freedom?
✔ Kill monsters and find loot
✔ Improve your gear and train skills
✔ Find wood and stone to improve your castle
Test your skill
✔ More than 60 objectives to complete
✔ Over 20 different monster types to fight
✔ Find items and use them effectively
✔ Fast paced action gameplay
✔ Retro graphics
✔ Old school music
"I played this for like 8 hours, it's a fantastic little game."
"I got sucked into this more than I expected"
"Adds so much to the genre, What a great game!"
★★★★★ Google Play Editor's Choice ★★★★★
★★★★★ Best of 2012 - Games ★★★★★
They said it couldn’t be done… a full-scale massive 3D epic role-playing game on Android! See why it’s the BIGGEST Android game ever made!
NOTE: Additional assets downloaded after install require at least 1.7GB of free space.
RECOMMENDED DEVICE SPECIFICATION: 1GHz or higher CPU; Adreno 205, Tegra 2, SGX 540 or Mali 400 or higher GPU.
“The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played, and I’ve played all the funny games out there.” – IGN
You are the Bard, a selfish rogue weary of pointless sub-quests and rat-infested cellars. Through magical song you summon characters to join you in battle, heal your party, and take damage on your behalf. Ready your weapon as you embark on a quest for coin and cleavage!
“Ready your weapon and bladder as you embark on this ridiculously addicting quest and the funniest adventure of the year, The Bard’s Tale” – Game Chronicles
Play The Bard’s Tale today on your favorite compatible Android device*. Prepare to immerse yourself in over 20-30 hours of adventure, featuring:
• 50 enemy types (not counting bosses!)
• A vast world to explore with towns, wild forests, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caverns, haunted tombs and more
• A full cast of bizarre NPC’s
• Over a dozen special boss enemies to defeat
• 16 magical characters to discover and then summon at will to aid you
• Over 150 unique items of weaponry, armor, instruments, tokens, artifacts and loot!
• More Song & Dance numbers than any other game, including a zombie dance-off!
• Over 14 hours of outstanding voice-acting from top Hollywood talent, including Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride) as the Bard, and the inimitable Tony Jay as the Narrator
But wait! That’s not all! Enjoy these great new additions in the Android version:
• Autosave—option to save automatically when you near a save-book in game.
• Time-Savers—optional in-app purchases are available to pump up your Bard and save you time! (Note: All such items are attainable through normal game-play, with time and persistence, just as in the original console release.)
• Includes the original classic The Bard’s Tale trilogy!
+ The Bard's Tale 1: Tales of the Unknown
+ The Bard's Tale 2: The Destiny Knight, and
+ The Bard's Tale 3: Thief of Fate
“This game is satire in its sharpest form” – Cheat Code Central
Play The Bard’s Tale today!
We hear you, and we are committed to improving The Bard’s Tale for Android. Please send support questions/comments through The Bard’s Tale Support link below. You are also welcome to join the discussion and get the latest news on our Facebook product page “The Bard’s Tale”.
IT IS HUGE!
Please note: Asset installation requires at least 1.7GB of free space on your device. Thank you for your patience with the download time.
Android adaptation by Square One Games.
* Compatible with Android 2.3 and higher. XPeria Play Optimized.
Native Gamepad Support:
o Wii Classic Controller (native or with free WiimoteController App)
o Xbox 360 & Logitech F310/510/710 in X mode.
o PS3 SixAxis and Dualshock (native or with SixAxis Controller App). If using Sixaxis Controller app, use default key mappings set “Enable Gamepad” option to be “ON”.
o NYKO PLAYPAD & PLAYPAD PRO
o MOGA Controller (with MOGA app or ObsidianX IME)
o MOGA PRO (HID and Pivot App)
o GameStop Red Samurai
o Green Throttle (requires GT Arena app)
o NVIDIA Project Shield
SixAxis, WiiController & MOGA IMEs must be disabled to play original Bard’s Tale trilogy.
Supported languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russia, Korean, Polish
As you progress through the game, you unlock new technologies, gameplay systems and ever-improving graphics. From monochrome to full 3D graphics and from turn-based battles to real-time boss fights, Evoland makes you live the evolution of adventure gaming – all with plenty of humor and nods to moments from classic games.
- Play through the history of action-adventure video games
- Discover many evolutions, from old school 2D action/adventure to active time battles and full 3D action
- Revisit the starting area rendered in full 3D or explore the overworld with your own airship!
- And have fun with the dungeons, puzzles, a heap of secrets to uncover, and hundreds of achievements and stars to collect
PROSZĘ POMÓŻ MI ULEPSZYĆ TĄ GRĘ!
- w przypadku gdy aplikacja się wyłączy lub zamrozi wciśnij przycisk „Raportuj”, to naprawdę pomaga znaleźć błąd
- w przypadku niewłaściwego działania gry napisz do mnie maila, będę mógł wtedy zapytać Cię o szczegóły
First released in 1990, FINAL FANTASY III was the first title in the FINAL FANTASY series to become a million-seller, establishing once and for all that Square Enix's classic RPG saga was here to stay.
The full 3D remake released in 2006 duplicated the original's success, selling over a million copies worldwide.
FINAL FANTASY III was a hallmark of innovation for the entire series, from the job system that lets characters change classes at any time to the ability to summon powerful creatures such as Shiva and Bahamut.
When darkness falls and the land is robbed of light, four youths are chosen by the crystals to set forth on a journey to save the world.
- New and improved 3D visuals and story sequences only for Android
- Smooth, intuitive touch-panel controls specifically tailored to Square Enix's smartphone RPGs
- Quicker browsing through the monster bestiary and other game records
- New visual designs for the Job Mastery Cards
・The size of the game may result in long download times.
・A WiFi connection is recommended for downloading.
・This game requires approximately 1GB of memory. Please ensure that you have the necessary storage available before downloading.
CHAOS RINGS takes full advantage of the Android’s capabilities. Using a classic game system that any RPG fan will enjoy, it presents an epic tale consisting of four different scenarios, all brought to you with gorgeous sound and unbelievably smooth 3D graphics.
The story revolves around a tournament where combatants fight for their lives: the Ark Arena. Upon choosing a pair of characters, one male and one female, you will then have to fight against the other pairs. Each pair has their own story, and the truth behind the Ark Arena will not be revealed until each story is completed.
-High-quality voice acting that brings game characters to life
-Amazingly smooth 3D graphics
-Gorgeous sound that takes full advantage of the Android’s powerful hardware
-A deep story with unique twists for every pair and multiple endings
-Highly polished game and battle systems with a traditional feel
-Hours upon hours of gameplay, complete with hidden bosses, secret weapons, and more
"CHRONO TRIGER" may not perform as intended on the latest version of Android. We ask for your patience and understanding as we work to address this issue in the coming days.
CHRONO TRIGGER has arrived for Android!
CHRONO TRIGGER is the timeless role-playing classic developed by the "Dream Team" of DRAGON QUEST creator Yuji Horii, Dragon Ball creator Akira Toriyama, and the creators of FINAL FANTASY.
Featuring revolutionary gameplay and an epic tale of time travel and high adventure, CHRONO TRIGGER captured the hearts of a gaming generation, selling over three-and-a-half million copies around the world.
With CHRONO TRIGGER for Android, you can experience the timeless story and dynamic battles of this beloved classic any time, anywhere—with intuitive touch screen controls making the experience smoother than ever. Venture also to the Dimensional Vortex and Lost Sanctum, two additional areas from the Nintendo DS remake of the game.
Journey to the forgotten past, the distant future, and even to the very End of Time. Whether you're a first-time player or a longtime fan, this epic quest to save a planet's future promises hours of enthralling adventure!
- Includes the two additional areas from the Nintendo DS version of the game.
The Dimensional Vortex: A mysterious, ever-changing dungeon existing outside of space and time. What wonders await you at its center?
The Lost Sanctum: Enigmatic gates in prehistoric and medieval times will lead you to these forgotten chambers. Meet the challenges presented to you and long-lost secrets may be revealed...
- Intuitive touch screen controls make it easier than ever to navigate this vast world of adventure.
In battle, slide and tap to select targets and cut through your foes!
- Graphics optimzed especially for Android.
- Supports eight languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese (Traditional/Simplified), Korean and Japanese.
- Employ a wide range of "techs" to dispatch your foes in thrilling battles.
Combine the powers of your party members to unleash two- and three-person combos.
Over fifty combinations in all offer players numerous options and in-depth combat!
A chance encounter amid the festivities of Guardia's Millennial Fair in Leene Square introduces our young hero, Crono, to a girl by the name of Marle.
Deciding to explore the fair together, the two soon find themselves at an exhibition of the Telepod, the latest invention by Crono's longtime friend Lucca.
Marle, fearless and brimming with curiosity, volunteers to assist in a demonstration. An unanticipated malfunction, however, sends her hurtling through a rift in the dimensions.
Taking hold of the girl's pendant, Crono bravely follows in pursuit. But the world into which he emerges is the one of four centuries before...
Journey to the forgotten past, the distant future, and even to the very End of Time. The epic quest to save a planet's future makes history once again.
CHRONO TRIGGER cannot be launched on devices running Android 4.4 with Android RunTime (ART) enabled. Please ensure the default runtime is selected before launching the game.
FINAL FANTASY VI first debuted in 1994 as the sixth installment in the iconic FINAL FANTASY series. Innovations included the ability to play all the main characters as the game's protagonist, and to this day, its epic story intertwining each of their fates is still highly rated and wildly popular. The characters' dramatic performances are also highly rated, including the catastrophe occurring midway through, which delivers a particular emotional jolt to players.
With plenty of abilities available and the magicite system for controlling spells/summoning, players can develop their characters any way they want. This was also the first FINAL FANTASY game to include the Ultima Weapon, the most powerful sword of all and a recurring item in subsequent titles within the series.
The War of Magi left little but ashes and misery in its wake. Even magic itself had vanished from the world. Now, a thousand years later, humankind has remade the world through the power of iron, gunpowder, steam engines, and other machines and technologies.
But there is one who possesses the lost power of magic--a young girl name Terra whom the evil Empire has kept enslaved in an effort to harness her power as weapon. This leads to a fateful meeting between Terra and a young man named Locke. Their harrowing escape from the Empire's clutches sets in motion a series of events that touches countless lives and leads to one inevitable conclusion.
• All graphics have been painstakingly recreated, bringing the world of FINAL FANTASY VI to your mobile device for the very first time! Kazuko Shibuya, one of the graphics designers involved in the FINAL FANTASY series from the very start, personally worked on the main characters and supervised the recreation of the game's graphics.
• Square Enix's vast experience in A-list smartphone RPG titles has been harnessed in implementing intuitive user-friendly controls that make the game easy to play on touch screens. The battle interface has received particular attention, with a complete overhaul for use on your smartphone.
• This smartphone release includes the new magicites and events that were introduced in the 2006 remake.
• Some events have been optimized to be played with user-friendly touch controls.
Certain in-game conditions may cause the app to close unexpectedly on select devices. To minimize complications, please take the following precautions when playing:
- Save your game data regularly.
- Close the game via your device's application manager after exiting.
- Should the game not perform properly, power your device off and back on before relaunching.
FINAL FANTASY VI cannot be launched on devices running Android 4.4 with Android RunTime (ART) enabled. Please ensure the default runtime is selected before launching the game.
Optimized for Nvidia Tegra 3!
Now supports MOGA Pro controllers (Mode A)
PS3 and Xbox 360 Controllers (USB only)
Please note: Make sure the controller is plugged
into the device before starting the app.
From the award winning studio that brought you the great RPG's Ravensword: The Fallen King
and Aralon: Sword and Shadow, comes
RAVENSWORD: SHADOWLANDS RPG.
Ravensword brings unprecedented visuals to the RPG and adventure games
genre. Explore a vast and richly detailed world, gather powerful weapons, collect hundreds of items, increase your skills, and follow a deep storyline to solve the mysteries of the Kingdom of Tyreas.
Enormous 3d RPG world to explore
First Person and 3rd Person on the fly switching
Gorgeous and realistic scenery
Original Soundtrack from composer Sean Beeson
Hundreds of items to use
Reflex and precision based combat with manual blocking and dodging
Various weapon types - Bows, Crossbows, Hammers, Swords, Axes
Tons of enemy types including huge prehistoric creatures.
Tons of loot
Plenty of armor upgrades
Decision based, multi-part Quests
Reputation and Jail System
follow @cm_games on Twitter for more updates and announcements!
Odkąd sięgasz pamięcią, twoje spojrzenie na świat ograniczało się do silnie ufortyfikowanych murów Candlekeep. Twój przybrany ojciec Gorion uczynił co w jego mocy, by chronić cię i trzymać z dala od niebezpieczeństw.
Wszystko to miało się jednak wkrótce zmienić. Zmuszony do opuszczenia domu w tajemniczych okolicznościach, zostałeś wplątany w konflikt, który postawił całe Wybrzeże Mieczy na skraju wojny. Kłopoty z dostawami żelaza, których źródło pozostaje nieznane, stwarzają zagrożenie rozpoczęcia konfliktu pomiędzy Wrotami Baldura, a Amn. Tymczasem pewne tajemnicze siły, bardziej złowrogie, niż jesteś w stanie pojąć, rozpoczęły własną grę...
Od czasu swej premiery w roku 1998, ta klasyczna saga, pełna tajemnic, intryg oraz przygód, ustanowiła nowe standardy dla komputerowych gier fabularnych osadzonych w uniwesum Dungeons & Dragons™. Dostosuj cechy i umiejętności swojego bohatera, zwerbuj drużynę odważnych sojuszników i zbadaj najdalsze zakątki Wybrzeża Mieczy w poszukiwaniu przygód, zysków...i prawdy.
Gra Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition zawiera oryginalną 60-cio godzinną epicką przygodę, a także następujące rozszerzenia:
* Opowieści z Wybrzeża Mieczy: Zbadaj osławioną Wieżę Durlaga oraz pozostałe miejsca z oryginalnego dodatku do gry Baldur's Gate.
* Kręgi Podmroku: zostałeś uwięziony i zmuszony do walk na wspaniałej arenie Baelotha. Czekają na ciebie rzesze potworów, jak również niezliczeni poszukiwacze przygód, którzy podzielili twój los. Okaleczaj, morduj i ubijaj wrogów w drodze po wolność... jeśli potrafisz!
* Odkryj niezliczone usprawnienia, których dokonaliśmy względem oryginalnej gry, w tym czcionki o wysokiej rozdzielczości, ulepszony interfejs, dynamiczny zoom i wiele więcej!
* Zagubieni Bracia: udziel pomocy Rasaadowi yn Bashirowi, mnichowi zakonu Słonecznej Duszy, który przemierza Chmurne Szczyty w poszukiwaniu zaginionego brata.
Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition zawiero dodatkowo następującą zawartość premium, dostępną po zakupie:
* Neera i Czerwoni Magowie: uchroń dzikiego maga Neerę przed okrutnymi machinacjami budzących grozę Czerwonych Magów z Thay.
* Ścieżka Skrwawionych: dołącz do czarnego strażnika Dorna Il-Khana w jego dążeniu do zemsty na tych, którzy zdradzili go w Luskan.
* Galeria Bohaterów: przeobraź swych bohaterów dzięki jedenastu nowym portretom autorstwa Jasona Manley'a, cieszącego się uznaniem artysty znanego z gry Icewind Dale!
* Nowe, profesjonalnie nagrane zestawy głosów, dzięki którym możesz jeszcze bardziej dostosować swą postać.
Drawing upon the roots of the series with such features as beautiful 2-D pixel art, a battle system involving job change-based character growth and ability combinations, and a classic story of light, darkness, and crystals, FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS delivers the best of FINAL FANTASY, retro and fresh alike, directly to you.
Chiptune Arrange is also available for purchase in the shop. Just select "Chiptune BGM"!
We hope you enjoy this wonderful new addition to the venerable FINAL FANTASY series.
From the Creators of the award winning Ravensword: The Fallen King,The Elder Scrolls Artist Mark Jones, and
Developer Galoobeth Games, comes ARALON: SWORD AND SHADOW, an Epic 3d Role-Playing Adventure.
A 3d RPG inspired by that classic vein that focuses on a compelling story, a unique hero, and an open 3D world ready for exploration. Journey through the Kingdom of Aralon and unravel its mysteries.
- Over 30 hours of gameplay
- Gorgeous and dynamic 3d environments
- 3rd and First Person play modes
- Full Day/Night cycle and dynamic lighting effects
- Epic Soundtrack and realistic sound effects
- Customizable characters, including hairstyles, armor, and different faces
- 4 Character Classes
- Unique Skill Trees for each class
- 3 Playable Races: Humans, Elves, and Trolls
- A primary quest and multiple, optional side-quests
- Hundreds of items to acquire and wield
- Comprehensive Inventory System
- Battle various enemies that use different fighting tactics
- Faction system, herb gathering, crafting potions and
magical items, dual-wielding, lockpicking, pick-pocketing, and more
- Swimming, Fishing, Campfires
- 8 Different Mount Types, including horses, dragons, and more
- Fully animated 3d characters
- Pets and henchmen to help you in your quests
- Save system with 6 different save slots
follow @cm_games on Twitter for more great games and deals!
If a login error occurs when accessing cloud save data, please try again after either toggling off your device's screen lock feature or toggling on the auto-rotate screen feature. If the error persists, please contact the Square Enix Support Center. We apologize for any inconvenience, and hope you enjoy playing FINAL FANTASY V.
FINAL FANTASY V for the Android is here!
FINAL FANTASY V first debuted in 1992 as the fifth installment in the iconic FINAL FANTASY series. This wildly popular RPG was the first in the series to sell over two million copies.
This groundbreaking title allowed players to customize their characters with an unprecedented degree of freedom thanks to a new job and ability system that further improved and refined the job change system used in FINAL FANTASY III. The title also saw the introduction of more detailed and expressive 2D character models, which helped further fuel the player's imagination, making the story even more immersive and fun to play.
Earth, water, fire, and wind...
These are the four crystals that bring peace and prosperity to the world,
but they have lost their power and are now on verge of destruction.
It all started with a strange change in the wind...
Sensing something ominous astir, the young traveler Bartz astride his chocobo, Princess Lenna of Castle
Tycoon, the mysterious Galuf, an old man with a bad case of amnesia, and the pirate captain Faris soon find that fate has brought the former strangers together.
With spirits fired by strong will and purpose, the four heroes set out on an epic adventure.
You are a spirit in an undead world of demons. Your "loved one's " grave has been desecrated. Fight through these corrupted lands, and bring peace to her soul.
The dungeons are randomly placed in the overworld, changing your experience each play through.
Permadeath You get one soul, and only once chance to retrieve it when you die.
Each weapon type has a unique power attack including ranged, and magic weapons.
Level up based on which weapon you use.
Randomly generated items.
Giant difficult dungeon bosses.
Enemies with disgusting faces.
Original Chip Bit music by Stress_tn.
Once you beat the game it starts over, play forever, become stronger then... a god.