* Eight fresh color textures to brighten up your kitchen
The main body of the app has bright colors and glossy texture resembling fresh tomato, carrot, milk and asparagus. It is easy and free to change colors from the settings menu. The variety of colors will cheer up your kitchen, and you. Choose from white, blue, green, yellow, orange, pink, red or gray.
* Five pieces of beautiful classical music and one alarm
When the count reaches zero the app plays a beautiful piece of music by either Mozart, Vivaldi, Satie, Offenbach, or a Japanese folk song. MIDI files are used for high sound quality. Enjoy this beautiful alarm music as your background music while cooking. Kids love it and you will too.
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Je te veux
- Orpheus in the Underworld
- The Four Seasons Op.8-3 Autumn
* Share your cooking excitement on Twitter!
Tap the cute fowl icon button and send tweets while checking the timer countdown. Share your cooking excitement or recipes with your friends and the whole world. It makes cooking more social.
* Easy to read digital panel and easy to push buttons
The easy to read digital panel and the easy to push buttons are basic but are the most important things about this kitchen timer. We have tried to improve the usability of the digital panel and buttons. Furthermore, in order to offer more convenience the settings allow you to adjust sound volume, vibration, and the pre-alarm which sounds five minutes before the count reaches zero.
Clear and bold original digital number fonts have been developed that are easily viewable on a smart-phone display. Large buttons and moderate button margine are designed to be easy to use. The buttons vibrate briefly when you tap them.
The recipe converter tool allows you to scale, multiply, divide, or portion your recipes to the serving size you desire. Easily convert recipes to your desired serving size by typing in (*or copying and pasting*) the ingredients from your favorite online food blogs or recipe sites.
*Note: Due to the nature of text formatting, the copy and paste function may not work directly for some websites and certain mobile browsers.
The ingredient unit converter tool allows you to convert by ingredient between volume and weight units, such as cups and grams. Choose from more than 250 of the most common ingredients, such as butter, eggs, flour, and sugar!
The tool also includes basic conversion calculators for Volume, Weight, Length, Temperature, and Gas Mark. For most conversions, you can directly type in fractions as an input value, such as "1 1/2" or "3/4". The tool also keeps a history of your past conversions as long as the app is active.
In addition to conversion calculators, the app has a cooking temperature reference tool that allows you to quickly look up information about cooking temperatures for meat, candy, and other dishes.
All this information is quickly and easily accessible in the palm of your hands. Make MyKitchenCalculator your kitchen calculator today!
Multiply, divide, or portion recipes with ease. This tool will take fraction inputs and output them to the nearest fraction also!
Ingredient Unit Converter:
Convert by ingredient between common volume and weight units for more than 250 ingredients! Includes sticks of butter conversion and conversion of medium, large, and x-large whole eggs!
Convert between units of teaspoons, tablespoons, cups, pints, quarts, gallons, fluid ounces, milliliters, liters. You can also convert between US and UK (imperial) units. There is also a conversion to "Cups and Spoons". This conversion will convert volume units to denominations of common measuring cups and spoons. For example, 1.75 cups = 1 cup + 3/4 cup.
Convert between units of grams, kilograms, ounces, and pounds. You can even convert to "Pounds and Ounces".
Convert between units of millimeters, centimeters, meters, inches, feet, and yards. You can even convert to "Feet and Inches".
Convert between units of Fahrenheit, Celsius, and Kelvin.
Gas Mark Converter:
Convert from Gas Mark units to units of Fahrenheit, Celsius, and Kelvin.
Easily look up the USDA recommended cooking temperatures of most dishes such as meats, eggs, and casseroles. You can also look up candy cooking temperatures that tell you the stages of sugar at each temperature range.
And now you can easily share your conversions with others if your device has compatible share action apps such as certain email or text messaging apps.
*Note: USING THE SHARE ACTION BUTTON MAY REQUIRE DATA USAGE. STANDARD DATA OR TEXT MESSAGE CHARGES MAY APPLY. PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR WIRELESS AND OR MOBILE DEVICE PROVIDER FOR MORE DETAILS ON DATA OR TEXT MESSAGE CHARGES.)
Requires Android Platform 2.2 (Froyo) or higher.
1)Conversions are calculated approximations and may not be exact.
2)US volume conversions are NIST based rounded values.
3)User interface appearance may differ from screenshots depending on the Android Platform. Functionality should not be affected.
4)Conversions by ingredients are based on USDA values and actual measured values.
5)Always check for proper conversions before using converted recipes.
6)This tool is based on rounded and simplified values and is not recommended for mathematical, engineering, or scientific calculations that need precision.
The new Talking Timer for Android. The only timer that talks!
Talking Timer is a Simple, Clean, Easy to use and accurate.
The only timer in the market that TALKS & gives you alert intervals!
Why wait until the timer if finished if you can get alerts every minute?
* Cooks & Chefs
* Computer Monitoring
* Daycare Providers
* School Teachers
* Professional Gamers
* RC Pilots
* Timing Medications
* Hospitals & Clinics
* Physical Therapists
* Office Workers
* Paintball Timers for hardcore paintball players
* Timing Exercise Routines
* Darkroom Photography
* Debate Teams
* Outdoor Barbecues
Imagine this -
You're cooking pasta. You need to mix it up every 5 minutes and the whole process takes 30 minutes.
Would you set a timer for 5 minutes every single time? NO!
Set the timer once to 30 minutes, set the interval for 5 minutes and VIOLA!
• Talking Timer
• Intervals for alert within timer's time
• Beautiful display
• Low resources to not influence the battery!
• Alert notifications
In addition, PLUS version gives you:
○ No ads!
○ a Lot less PERMISSIONS
○ Custom alert messages!
○ Custom alert intervals (1sec to 99hours)
○ Time up to 100 hours
○ Faster updates
○ Unique features coming to + version only
PLEASE, if you want to report a bug, or ask for a feature please contact us on:
We can't always follow reviews, and we want to give you the perfect experience.
Plus, this kitchen timer was built natively for Android – AND unlike other timers on the market, it counts down and rings even with your phone locked or while running other applications!
You have to construct the thematic timer events sequence only once, and then you use it as long as you wish. Also, you can create groups of timers and chains, share them with your friends, family and colleagues.
This timer is very simple and easy to use, the application size is optimized. Timer is designed by experienced programmer with high qualifications that impacts on its quality.
- Create single timers.
- Create a chains of timers any nesting.
- Ability to specify a name for each chain and a single timer.
- Ability to specify a description for each chain and a single timer.
- Ability to assign to each event of any sound as the sound applications, notifications, alarms, call or recorded with your microphone.
- The possibility of vibration to any event.
- The ability to output its own notification to any event.
- The possibility of up to 99 repetitions of any sequence, or a timer, including nested.
- The possibility of up to 99 repetitions play any sound when activated event.
- The ability to export and import chain and single event, with all the sounds in them, or just their narratives.
- The ability to copy, modify, insert and delete chains and single events.
- Quick access to the operating chains and single events from the status bar.
- Protection from rebooting the device for running chains and events.
- The efficiency of the running sequences and individual events in a locked device, the screen is off or after you exit the application.
- The ability to record chain with a stopwatch.
- Ability to pause and resume working, and chains of single events.
In the nearest future the application will be added the following features:
- Selecting the icon for the notification of the selected event.
- Create a group of timers.
- Widgets to start and stop chain attached to the widget, or a single event.
- Ability to assign a sound instead of a voice message, typed text.
- Examples of use as a template chain of events.
Currently the application supports the following languages: English, Russian.
If you would like me to add your language support, please contact me and I will send you the materials to be translated into any language present in the application.
Please feel free to contact me by e-mail on any errors found as well as to share your ideas on application improvements or in a case of localization requests.
Keywords: timer, sport, exercise, meditation, kitchen, eating, cooking, yoga, contemplation, interval, circular, heart-lifting, cardio, boxing, running, cycling, sprinting, countdown, chain, events.
"Kitchen Timer" is simple, measuring time up to 99minutes and 59seconds.
You can set your favorite sound file(.mp3 file or .wma file only） as a alert tone.
Notification will be sent with viblation when your phone/device is set with silent mode.
For quick installation interval just scroll to the numbers on the scale desired mark. For a more accurate setting, press the clock at the bottom and set the hours, minutes and seconds. If you often install the same time, you have to verify the preset list, the left button is used to call up this list.
The right button starts the countdown timer. At the end of the countdown timer will display and play selected melody.
From the menu, you will be able to choose ringtones, pictures timer, "don't sleep" option and the about text.
In the list of presets, and set the time in the menu, you can create and save your settings of the timer. To delete a preset from the list, simply click on the desired line and hold until a removal request. Default entries in presets are given as examples and are not a dogma.
NOTE: If the timer is running, and the phone is restarted or turned off, then you will not be notified of the time released. You will only see a message when the timer is started the next time.
Kitchen timer is an easy to use count down timer.
With Kitchen Timer you can count down any time from 1 second to 99 hours.
Use this count down timer not only in the kitchen as an egg timer but also as a parking timer and training timer as well.
If you need a simple count down timer this is the right timer for you.
Kitchen timer is simple but it let you choose a lot of things in preferences if you like.
count down timer, egg timer, parking timer, training timer,
Wonder Timer is the ultimate one-tap timer. Tap to start, tap to stop, tap and hold to edit. Well crafted to provide a beautiful UI and quicker way to start a timer.
❤ One tap to start a timer
❤ 2 themes, image + icon modes and 9 preset timers
❤ Nice homescreen widget
❤ Over 200+ beautiful icons
You can customize the alarm, run several timers at the same time.
The look&feel is also customizable with several themes.
It is possible to run My Cooking Timers from My Cookbook application.
This is the first version of the app, give us your feedback to improve it! Or help us to translate the application on http://www.getlocalization.com/MyCookingTimers/
The free version of My Cooking Timers contains ads and some limitations you can unlock with My Cooking Timers Pro.
keywords : kitchen timer cook
- No matter where you cook, it is always with you when installed on a cell phone
- Large buttons for better handling.
- Despite mechanical clocks, this can also be set up accurately for shorter periods using the numpad.
- Frequently used cooking times can be saved and loaded easily. (Eg.: tea, soups, good old recipes...)
- Handles multiple timers simultaneously
- Discreet vibration or sound signal is selectable.
- If you set up short alarm signal, you do not have to clean your hands while cooking to stop the sound.
Brief user's guide
- set up alarm time using the numpad. You can delete previous digits by pressing the button "C".
- you can start countdown with the button marked with a triangle
- when time is up, you can stop sound and vibration using the button marked with a square or the "Stop all alarms" button
- alarm icon in the status bar also disappears when either the button marked with a square or button "Stop all alarms" is pressed
- volume can be set with android device's hardware volume controls
- in the background (eg.: when screen turns off, or when switching to an other app)
- after device has been restarted
- even if device's clock has changed because of synchronization
- it handles 3 clocks simultaneously
- can store up to 25 cooking times
You can time that. Type in the wrong time on your timer but don't notice till your a minute in? Don't worry cause you can change the time of your timer on the go. This beautiful holo themed timer was designed with the same principals as android to give you a uniform look and feel. And the best part is its ad free.
- If you are using the button input mode you can long click the arrows to go up or down by 15
- From the settings you can change to a scrolling input mode
- If milliseconds is to much for you you can change it in the settings menu
-you can change the theme form the menu
1. The large buttons and text make Timer easy to use.
2. The custom time picker allows you to quickly set the countdown timer. Tap the time values to use the keyboard. Single tap the increment and decrement buttons to make small adjustments. Hold down the increment and decrement buttons to make fast, repeated adjustments.
3. Timer runs in the background when your phone enters standby mode.
4. Timer vibrates your phone and plays a loud alarm bell sound to alert you when the countdown has expired.
5. Timer tells you how much time has elapsed since the countdown expired. This can be helpful if you are unable to respond to the alarm bell right away.
6. Timer is ad-free!
More from developer
*** Trial Version ***
The Dirty Kitchen Timer from www.BradWallaceDesign.com is a versatile interactive cooking timer that can benefit every cook. It's unique graphical interface makes setting multiple timers logical and easy. Up to four timers can be set for pots on specific burners of the stove.
• Virtual Kitchen Interface to Organize Timers
• Up to 4 Simultaneous Timers Represented by Interactive 3D Pans
• Timers Can Count Down or Count Up from 0
• Pause Any Timer
• Customizable Ringtones for Each Timer
• Large Variety of High Quality Ringtones (Alarm Tones, Jazz Trumpet, Meditation Bell, Rock Music, Electronic Music, and many more)
• Past Due Alarms Show How Much Time has Passed Since Completion
• Timers Emit 3D Black Smoke on Completion
• Sponge Button transforms the Dirty Kitchen into a Sparkling Clean Kitchen - NO Maid Needed!
As part of the trial version, the first timer can be set for any duration. Additional timers are limited to a one minute duration.
For full functionality, purchase the full version here: www.play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.bradwallacedesign.DKTimer
NOTE: This app may not size properly for phones with smaller screens. If you cannot fully access pans on the wall rack or if the 4 burners are not fully visible as seen in the screenshots, then your screen may be too small for this app. Test out this free trial version before purchasing the paid app.
Currently the Dirty Kitchen Timer and Trial are not designed for tablets.
For more information and a video demo, go to: