Evaluate the App features for free, then decide which FEI, USEF or USDF EquiTests collection is right for you. FEI EquiTests 1 allows you to explore the features with one sample test - the FEI Children's Individual Competition Test.
Ideal for riders and trainers. A useful reference for judges and spectators. Study FEI dressage tests with a more visual and auditory learning approach. Each test allows you to:
• Read the test instructions along with the marking criteria
• Review dressage arena diagrams that animate through the movements within a test
• Play and record your own readings of the test that are perfectly timed for the individual horses and the arena in which you are practicing
• Reference and print the official FEI dressage test score sheet to see how judges will mark the users performance
• Understand the rules for dressage events as PDFs of related rule books are provided for reference on topics such as movement definitions, competition rules, dress attire, judging and veterinary inspection
• Keep up-to-date on the latest in dressage competition through the FEI news feed
To see a full listing of related applications, search for "EquiApps.com" on the Google Play Store.
Note: Diagrams are an indication only and should always be used in conjunction with the Official FEI Test Sheets which take precedence.