Pocket Prep’s Certified Nursing Assistant practice test app is a powerful exam simulator that allows you to create customized practice tests with detailed answer explanations for every question. View your results and exam history with just a few taps. Study anywhere at anytime without Internet.
The app utilizes the “spacing effect” to enhance your learning capability. You’ll space out your studying into shorter, more productive study sessions which allow your brain to retain more information. Simply tell the app how many questions you want to take, enable the timer, and filter exam content to create the perfect study experience. Pocket Prep apps increase exam day success by 300% compared to traditional studying.
CNA Exam Prep Features:
• Two practice modes: Simulation and Study
• Automatic test saving and retrieval
• Detailed historic results analysis
• Optimized for phones & tablets
• In-app messaging to our experts
CNA Knowledge Areas:
We take each exam and break it down into knowledge areas so that you can filter your study sessions based on your needs.
- Basic Nursing Skills
- Promotion of Function and Health of Residents
- Promotion of Safety
- Providing Specific Care
- Role of the Nurse Aid
Why study with Pocket Prep?
Pocket Prep apps share the same test prep standards as the big companies like McGraw-Hill, Kaplan, and Barron’s. Our team of writers and editors meticulously craft practice questions and detailed answer explanations with you in mind. Your success is our success. We’re dedicated to bringing you the best content that will help you achieve more. Our app is updated with the latest exam standards and is ready for 2015 testing.
Your path to success includes:
- 25 practice questions completely FREE. Try the app out!
- 550 total practice questions available after upgrade.
- Free access to Pocket Prep’s guide to exam success.
Since 2011, Pocket Prep, Inc. has been the leader in mobile test prep and has helped over one million students and professionals achieve more. You’re destined for success. Pocket Prep will help you get there.
- 900+ quality questions with detailed explanations
- Study mode: get instant answers and useful explanation, study at your own pace; support sound effect
- Favorite mode: add any question to your favorite and simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Test mode: simulate the real exam experience, get detailed results and scoring;
- Test mode: review your exam questions with answers and explanations;
- Exam history with beautiful chart to track progress
- Settings: with flexibility to change font size, sound control, and the number of questions in your test
- No data connection required, all data stored on device
iMobiApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.
A certified nursing assistant (CNA) is a medical professional that provides basic nursing services to a wide variety of patients. The majority of certified nursing assistants work in nursing and residential facilities and hospitals. Subjects that will be included in the test are: CNA Roles, Observation, Reporting and Abbreviations, Safety and Managing Behavior, Emergencies, Personal Care Skills, Infection Control and Blood Borne Pathogens, Caring for All Ages, Common Physical and Emotional Problems, Care of the Dying Person at the End of Life and Legal and Ethical Issues. All of these topics, or subjects, were covered in your CNA training program. The test will typically have 50 to 70 multiple choice questions, like the ones you will see in our CNA Practice Test.
Specifically geared towards patient-care, this instant-access guide provides registered nurses with essential, up-to-the-minute information on the selection and administration of 1,000 commonly used medications. This nursing classic is revised annually to reflect approval of new drugs, changes in usage of current drugs, and withdrawal of older ones.
* Organized alphabetically by generic drug name
* Mechanisms of action
* Common usage and dosage
* Side effects
* Drug Interactions
* Nursing implications
* New drugs
* Patient education
* Expanded coverage of medical herbs
5 STAR DOODY'S REVIEW!
"This very useful drug reference will easily fit in your lab coat pocket. The information is accurate and up to date. Due to size constraints, only the most frequently used medications are included in this book. This book retains its value by being revised yearly and maintaining a database of the most current information."--Doody's Review Service
Judith Barberio PhD, RN, APN, C, ANP, GNP, FNP, SNC is a Clinical Assistant Professor at Rutgers University School of Nursing. In addition to being the author of the annual Nurse's Pocket Drug Guide, she has conducted research on chronic illness, primary health care in urban settings, pharmacology and pain control, and health policy. She is also President of the Rutgers University School of Nursing Alumni Association.
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
★ For physicians, paramedics, students, nurses...
★ Learn the ECG through play!
★ More than 200 ECG distributed in various quizzes
★ ECGs are validated by 3 experts
★ Every ECG is accompanied by a short clinical history
★ Improve your score and go save lives!
★ Guidelines on STEMI and indications for pacemaker among others.
Early detection of severe acute heart diseases allows rapid treatment in a competent interventional center, thereby improving patient survival. Learn quickly and "painlessly" to recognize common pathologies at a glance. ECG Quiz is an educational app with a collection of more than 200 clinical cases containing all an electrocardiogram and a short clinical history presented in interactive quizzes. You will also find a chapter with guidelines on the management of patients with ischemic and rhythmic heart disorders. This app is especially dedicated to healthcare professionals involved in in-hospital and pre-hospital patient management (emergency physicians, cardiologists, general practitioners, paramedics, triage-nurses). Learn by doing and make sure not to miss an important diagnose. All ECGs are triple-validated, notably by specialists of international renown. Good luck!
ICU/ER Facts Made Incredibly Quick includes significant abnormal assessment findings; laboratory and critical values; complications of diseases and procedures; I.V. infusion rates; ACLS algorithms; BLS review; ECG interpretation; hemodynamic monitoring; intra-aortic balloon pump waveforms; SVO2 monitoring; troubleshooting ventilator problems; triage guidelines; managing multiple trauma; cultural considerations and dozens of illustrations with charts.
// Key Features
• 5 tier triage guidelines
• Management of respiratory disorders such as pneumonia, PE, and asthma - commonly seen in critical care areas
• Management of psychiatric emergencies such as psychosis and suicide attempt
• Intra-abdominal pressure monitoring
• Moderate sedation monitoring
• Treatments for each cardiac arrhythmia
• Up-to-date information on ventilator modes
• Quick reference charts and checklists
• Each section identified by distinctive color or tab so user can quickly locate a body of information
• Includes 3 Calculators & 6 interactive flowcharts which helps in making quick decision
// Unique Features
• Full color images: This product includes images that help bring the content to life.
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
3 Built-in Medical Calculators Get instant access to the following calculators from within clinical topics:
Body Surface Area
• Temperature Conversion (Celsius <=> Fahrenheit)
• Glasgow Coma Scale for Adults
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.
* Search and filter by discipline or system.
* Create and share your own mnemonics, then submit them for review by our resident MD to add to the database!
- Totalmente gratuito (sin compras en el interior).
- Más de 200 Test.
- 4.000 Preguntas.
- 11 exámenes oficiales.
- Simulación de exámen.
- Preguntas totalmente actualizadas al temario 2014.
- Posibilidad de impugnar una pregunta.
- Actualizaciones periódicas de las preguntas.
- Dos modos de realizar un mismo test (modo de respuesta instantánea o modo exámen).
- Estadísticas de los test realizados.
Disfruta de nuestra aplicación sin coste alguno y sácate tu plaza de auxiliar de enfermería.
1) List down all your random duties and doctor's orders!
2) Set reminder for each tasks in seconds!
3) Use your valuable time effectively in providing care!
4) Avoid Medical errors!
5) Be an efficient and competent Nurse!
Hello dear Nurses,
''Nurse's Aid'' is a free android reminder app, which helps nurses and other healthcare professionals to minimize the work load by organizing their duties effectively round the clock.
Six major advantages of this app:
1. It helps to remind random tasks associated with patients.
2. It is very user friendly and we can edit the default tasks on the app.
3. An overview display helps to review all tasks set on the app.
4. Setting reminder is very easy within 5 sec.
5. Its talking alarm feature (in paid version) helps to remind tasks when we are unable to pick the device and see the app ( especially when we are attending some procedure.
6.Very effective tool for effective handover among nurses and avoid medical errors.
''Now hit on the install button and start enjoying your nursing job and bag immense blessings from your clients''
Don't forget to provide your reviews and comments and give us your support by giving a 5 star *****
****For advanced features, please download the pro version of Nurses Aid on googleplay
In this application you will find the lecture on the Heart and Pericardium from www.instantanatomy.net
You can find this lecture with others in our other FREE app Anatomy Lectures
The lecture will play and the relevant diagrams will appear in time with the audio.
You can zoom in on the images with the pinch gesture as the audio plays.
This series of lectures is aimed at anyone who is studying human anatomy. They are ideal for medical or nursing students, biological studies students and physiotherapists or doctors looking to refresh their knowledge.
Check out our other applications including lectures on the limbs, embryology and flash cards.
The material is presented by Robert Whitaker who has spent his clinical career as a paediatric urological surgeon. Since retiring from surgery he teaches clinically applied topographical anatomy to first-year medical students at Cambridge University, in the UK. He also teaches clinically applied anatomy to surgical, radiological and other speciality trainees and is currently an examiner for the MRCS at the English and Edinburgh Colleges of Surgeons.
Designed with busy physicians in mind, Prognosis: Your Diagnosis presents an engaging series of clinical case scenarios which assess the decision making skills of the player.
Each scenario takes only a few minutes to play, and is accompanied by a comprehensive yet concise discussion of the diagnostic reasoning involved, and the key lessons applicable to day to day practice.
All case scenarios are based on real-life patients, and have been reviewed by our editorial panel of 120+ specialist physicians spanning 27 specialties.
This award winning app is a great way for practicing physicians to develop and maintain their clinical acumen in a risk-free setting.
Prognosis: Your Diagnosis is also useful practice material for medical students and other healthcare professionals facing their academic and professional licensure exams.
A new scenario is added weekly, ready to be downloaded onto our list of 150+ clinical cases.
- #1 ranked medical app in the USA
- 'Dr House for Doctors' - Discover Magazine
- “One of the five best apps for doctors’ - Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCSE)
- Best Health App at the World Summit Awards 2012
- "Worth a download. In a very short time, learned a few new things already."
- "A fun way to view cases. Great for medical students and also nurses - also great for long time MDs. This is just fun !"
- "As an academic physician this is a great teaching tool!"
For comments, criticisms or to share ideas on new cases, contact us at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you!
Note on permissions:
We use Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) to send you a notification each week, when a new case is released.
- GCM requires the following permissions: "FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE", "FULL NETWORK ACCESS", "RECEIVE DATA FROM INTERNET", and "PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING".
More than 4 million paying customers from 175 countries.
You can subscribe to more than 500 apps for learning and training via GoLearningBus.Com.
GoLearningBus brings you a simple, crisp and to-the-point app for "Nursing 101 by GoLearningBus".
You have limited access to the content provided.
In guest mode you can access first chapter for free.
Login further to access second chapter of each app.
For full access to the content, please login and purchase this application.
The app provides:
1. Snack sized chapters for easy learning.
2. Bite sized flashcards to memorize key concepts.
This app provides a quick summary of Nursing via easy to grasp snack sized chapters:
Introduction to Nursing,
Nursing Theories and Research,
Legal Aspects of Nursing,
Health Care Delivery System,
Community Based Nursing,
Values, Ethics and Advocacy,
Life Span Development,
Assessment of Health,
Basic Roles of Nursing Care,
Integral Components of Patient Care,
Medication in Patients,
Promoting Psychological Health,
Promoting Physiological Health.
This app will access your personal information like first name, last name, and Email id.
For more details you may refer our privacy terms at http://golearningbus.com/tou.html.
Why GoLearningBus apps:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of apps.
2) Enjoyable, Entertaining and Exciting apps.
3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
★ ★ ★ GoLearningBus Vision : simpleNeasy Apps for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ To make education enjoyable, entertaining, and exciting for everyone. ★ ★ ★
Visit us : www.GoLearningBus.com
Please write to us at Team@WAGmob.com. We would love to improve this App.
Suitable for premedical students, nursing students, medical secretaries, transcriptionists, and allied health students, in fact anyone with an interest in the language of medicine or medical education. If you are about to go to medical school or nursing college be one step ahead and impress your new tutors. If you are a nurse, medical secretary or allied health student learning English, studying our distance learning course will enhance your listening, writing and spelling skills. Now widely used for general practice (GP) staff training.
Invaluable revision for all health care courses including: City & Guilds (AMSPAR) Certificate in Medical Terminology at Levels 2 and 3, CMA / AAMA (American Association of Medical Assistants) Medical Terminology Exam, SQA Medical Terminology, NHS training courses and medical secretary training courses.
We use a process called Cognitive Task Simulation to break each operation down into fundamental steps and decision-points. This creates the most interactive and efficient medical operation education and rehearsal experience possible. The Touch Surgery Simulator teaches you every step and also allows you to test yourself.
Touch Surgery was developed by surgeons, and our simulation content is developed in collaboration with leading surgeons and surgical institutions worldwide to ensure accuracy and medical validity.
- A state-of-the-art 3D engine creating the most realistic simulation environments
- The most convenient way medical, students, trainees and experienced surgeons to learn, practice and rehearse surgery at their convenience before operating on a live patient
- A step-by-step interactive learning system with the ability to test yourself with an "unsupervised" operation.
- Personalised performance data that validates your knowledge and gives you feedback about your learning curve
- Customisable operation libraries with you favourite procedures
-The ability to track your test performance and progress based on surgical specialty.
-My Stream, a customised feed of medical news and journal articles
"...with an effortless swipe of the finger, you slice open the patient's skin. A gentle pinch and the flesh is prised apart to reveal layers of tissue. Another swipe and a pair of scissors descends into view and begins to cut into the muscle. A few more swipes, taps and pinches and, hey presto, you've removed an appendix..." The Guardian
Learn more about us at www.touchsurgery.com
The most commonly used clinical laboratory values and other useful relevant information such as Biochemistry Test, Haematology Test,Immunology Test, Serology Test, Microbiology Test, Molecular Test Detection, Hormone Test,Sputum Test and etc.
The application's interface is understandable, easy to navigate.
-- More than 250 types of examinations for consultation;
-- Categories: Immunology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Hematology and Nutrition and etc.
-- Descriptions of the methodologies used;
All information is current, but in view of the possibility of human error or changes in medical guidelines, you should always confirm the information.We are not responsible for forms of application usage by user. Orient always seek a diagnosis and professional treatment for any medical condition.
Microbiology test, blood test, disease, conditions, Health Record, Health Info, Diet, Nutrition, Biochemistry Test, Hematology Test, Immunology Test, Serology Test, Microbiology Test, Molecular Test Detection, Hormone Test, Sputum Test ,Acid phosphatase, Adrenocorticotrophic hormone, Alanine transaminase, Alkaline phosphatase, Alpha1-proteinase, inhibitor, Ammonia, Amylase, Ascorbic acid test, Aspartate transaminase, Biotin, Blood urea nitrogen, Carr-price test, Catecholamines in urine, Ceruloplasmin, Chloride, Creatinine kinase, Diabetes Mellitus Folic acid, Follicle stimulating hormone test, Gamma glutamyl transpeptidase, Glycosylated haemoglobin, Hematuria, High density lipoproteins, Iron and iron binding capacity in serum, Lactate dehydrogenase, Low density lipoproteins, Lipase, Niacin, Protein, Prothrombin time tests
If you get approved you will have money for school, to pay bills and take care of your children. Download the app today to see if you qualify!
We strive to blend great information with a little bit of social interaction to keep our audience engaged in our content.