Brain fitness Finally something clever to keep your brains fit. It takes certain IQ to play (and enjoy), though ;)
Adobe Air? Really? Lame.
Smooth and Clean I saw xda did a thing about this so I had to try it out. What an amazing app. Very clean very smooth and very challenging. Only issue is the rules aren't very clean, but its easy to pick up after you play it for a minute. Great game.
Dull The quotes at the end of the levels are cool but they take way too long to show up. The rules don't really explain how the game works. The controls are incredibly vague and it's difficult to predict the outcome of an action.
Adobe Air - total fail!
Didn't work This doesn't work on arc
- save file fix;
- other displacement bug fixes.
Version 2.0.0 contains:
- scoring system that adds points for completed level and points for fast play;
- ranking system that compares your achievements with other players;
- freeze bug in levels generations when new game is started;
- freeze bug when more than 73 levels are completed without exiting the game;
- crash bug when last level is completed;
- displacement of crystals during fast sequential moves;
How to secure your phone with screen lock patterns while playing fun puzzle game