One of the best ways to improve the comprehension skills of young students. Children enjoy using their favorite electronic devices to learn!
*"Lite" version limited to free "first" story in each grade level. "Pro" version allows unlimited reading of all stories + free story add-ons available constantly.
Along with comprehension there are also questions based on words and phrases, spelling, punctuation and grammar exercises. This app makes your child's SSAT preparation a fun.
**NOTE: This is a lite version where in only few topics are available. All the remaining locked topics will be unlocked on buying the full version from within this lite version. It will be a one time purchase to unlock ALL the locked items in one go.
The passages are categorized into 12 practice papers. Each papers has one or two reading comprehensions and questions based on them. The questions on punctuation, spelling and complete the sentence test children's grammatical correctness in writing.
DETAILED TEST RESULTS
On the completion of each test the user is given a summary of questions answered correctly, incorrectly and skipped along with the time taken on each question. Every question can be reviewed and all questions have an explanation of the answer.
An interactive pie chart displays current progress for each topic. You can touch the different color slices of the pie and choose if you wish to answer only incorrectly answered questions, unattempted or correctly answered questions. This feature is very useful to achieve 100% score in each topic.
After you have practiced all types of questions, you can take a Mock Test with 50 questions. The Mock Test has questions selected randomly from each topic. Scores for the mock tests taken in the past are displayed in a bar chart. This is a great way to track how you are progressing in mock tests. There is no limit on how many mock tests you can take.
• 600 multiple-choice questions.
• Explanation with every question.
• Option to choose the number of questions to test.
• Progress meter helps to track progress, topic wise and mock test wise.
• Ability to re-attempt only the questions you get wrong or correct or never attempted
• Option to choose reset the progress and start from scratch.
English Reading Comprehension Test
Let's test your English Reading Comprehension Skills through this simple 5-minute tests.
You can improve your English skills anywhere with this simple and easy app.
Along with comprehension there are also questions based on words and phrases, spelling, punctuation and grammar exercises.
Have topics from various categories.
The passages are categorized into 5 grades. Each papers has one or two reading comprehensions and questions based on them. The questions on punctuation, spelling and complete the sentence test children's grammatical correctness in writing.
After you have practiced all types of questions, you can take a Mock Test with 10 questions from each topic. The Mock Test has questions selected randomly from each topic. Scores for the mock tests taken in the past are displayed in a bar chart. This is a great way to track how you are progressing in mock tests. There is no limit on how many mock tests you can take.
You will love all apps and Nursery rhymes by Simsam.
English Reading Test application also has many flashcards for you. Practice them everyday to improve your vocabulary.
Don't forget put comments to help us improve this English Reading Test app.
Comprehend App helps you in improving your reading and listening skills and check your comprehension ability.
1. Be aware of your reading speed ( words per minute ).
2. Sharpen your listening skills.
3. Check your comprehension in both reading and listening mode.
4. Benchmark yourself.
5. Ability to add your own passages and use the app. Cut-paste from your existing text or from the browser and use the app to practice reading, listening and comprehension.
Note : After Inapp purchase, long-press on each passage title to edit,email passages.
Our Ultimate Reading Comprehension series was designed for students looking for an advantage in solidifying their reading and understanding skills:
• A collection of 12 original stories written specifically for this app
• Choose between fiction, non-fiction, or a mix of both fiction and non-fiction selections
• Read and test your comprehension with a variety of questions about the selected passages
• Study anywhere and learn at your own pace
• Each passage and question set takes approximately 5-8 minutes to complete
• Specifically appropriate content chosen at the 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade levels
• Works well in classrooms for independent study time
• Increase student reading comprehension and their scores!
>> Aligned with CCSS - Common Core State Standards <<
Non-fiction topics included in this app:
- All About Bats
- The Life of Abraham Lincoln
- The History of Video Games
- The Appalachian Trail
- Predator Insects
- The Story of Clara Barton & the Red Cross
• 5 short, engaging stories for young readers per grade level
• A variety of fiction and nonfiction
• Track stories read and what’s next on the reading list
• Automatic suggestions to increase reading difficulty when students achieve consistently fast wpm scores
• Timer automatically calculates wpm for each reading attempt
• Each grade 1 through 4 story includes questions to check reading understanding
•Question pools of 6 to 9 questions per story gauge comprehension on rereading attempts
•Question prompts for grade 1 stories include audio support for developing readers
Summary Charts and Graphs
• Grade Stats: Per-student chart shows fluency (time) and comprehension (correct answers) mastery across the grade level
• Story Stats: Per-student chart shows fluency wpm and correct answers for the last 6 reading attempts per story
• Easily delete single reading attempts from charts
• Classroom teachers or reading specialists performing student reading assessments like DIBELS
• Educators looking for age-appropriate, Flesch-Kincaid-aligned reading passages for reading or literacy instruction
• Parents seeking a way to gauge their child’s current reading proficiency
K12 Timed Reading & Comprehension Practice was created by K12 Inc. as part of its comprehensive Language Arts and Phonics curriculum. Learn more at http://www.k12.com/what-is-k12/.
For help with technical problems, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget put comments to help us improve this English Reading Practice app.
This application intends to provide the free test samples for your TOEIC reading test.
With thousand of question and samples that cover on almost TOEIC reading test contents, it really brings you the best preparation for your incoming TOEIC Reading test. In addition, it goes with super friendly interface, easy to use, It is really can be your best friend on TOEIC reading preparation.
- It is FREE.
- More than thousands of TOEIC reading samples can cover almost TOEIC reading test contents.
- It is designed with easy and friendly user interface.
To learn more about our methodologies, please watch our app overview video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyrB0_hJ8wg
Monkey Junior is divided into three different reading levels: easy, medium and advanced. Easy courses teach your kids to read individual words. Medium courses help your little readers to learn to read simple sentences. Advanced courses are suitable to 1st grade readers for enhancing their reading fluency and skills in sentence formation.
The reading program covers hundreds of different reading topics for kids ranging from things at home, shapes, body parts, toys, actions, fruit and vegetables to wild animals, insect, nature, transportation, occupations, businesses and science and more than 100 different phonics rules.
Each course consists of around 80 unique lessons with 300+ sight words in 30 topics and 250 high quality images, 150 videos and 3 fabulous voice-over and multiple reading games. The curriculum is designed in such a way that each lesson is taken daily. Our reading program uses sight, sound and touch to keep your child engaged in the whole lesson. The images and interactive videos help to illustrate the words and the sentences to increase their reading comprehension. Your children will enjoy a completely tailored reading games at the end of each lesson that they can play and learn to read at their own pace.
Our interactive reading program is developed in collaboration with early education experts/teachers and adopts the sight word approaches proposed by famous researchers, such as Glenn Doman, Shichida and Maria Montessori. Whether you are looking for how to teach your babies/toddlers to learn to read or how to help your kindergarteners or primary schoolers to improve their reading level, this reading app is perfect for you. It gives your child a super head start in reading and it works great for preschool, kindergarten or early primary school.
- Learn phonics and pronunciation
- Gain a reading vocabulary of 3000+ sight words in a wide range of topics
- Increase your child’s knowledge in many areas.
- Learn sight words and sentence formation
- Read along as the words are highlighted
- Each child is assigned a suitable level of difficulty depending on his/her reading comprehension level.
- Add multiple users and switch between user accounts.
- Save and track user progress, app settings at user level.
RICH AND HIGH QUALITY CONTENT:
- Each course contains approximately a total of 3000+ words, 150 videos, 250 images, 2200 audios and 3 different voices.
- A course has approximately 70 lessons.
- Lessons are never the same.
- Different reading games will reinforce your child’s learning experience.
- Reading games are adjusted and customized by the individual’s progress.
- Stickers are awarded after each lesson.
- A new course is released every month.
- New languages are being added.
- Flashcards can be configured to run in different modes: flashcard (picture + word), only picture, only word, word then picture, picture then word
- The flash card interval can be changed from 0.1 second (super fast) to 3 seconds (super slow)
DOWNLOAD MONKEY JUNIOR NOW TO HELPS YOUR CHILD TO LEARN TO READ!
Monkey Junior is developed by Early Start Co. As we specialize in early education, our motto is, “Education starts at birth”. We believe that education should be joyful and engaging. We have helped many children to become confident early readers, and we can help your kids to be one, too.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
You can read and listen to it.
*this can improve your English reading and listening comprehension level.
*200 brief articles in English and reading these articles corresponding MP3.
*Articles are short. reading speed is slow.
*All reading mp3 are free to download.
*Favorite your favorite articles.
If you're learning English, download it. Thank you.
With this application you will easily read texts with speed 250 words per minute.
What? Not fast enough for you? You can increase reading speed from application settings.
- Some pdf files doesn't have extractable text inside, so before claiming that application don't work for you, please try to copy paste some text from document.
- fixed bug when application doesn't load pdf's last page
- added book viewing feature
- fixed settings page crashing bug
- improved delaying mechanism
- made application invokable
- application adjusted for low resolution screens
- fixed browsing issues
- fixed infinite pdf loading issue
- fixed issue with screen locking during reading
- Added recent file loading option
- Added low speeds
- Added fb2 support
After 3-4 weeks you should be ready for the next level, check out this speed reading program (many different subjects with RSS feeds, so the reading exercises change daily)
Please check the many free applications on my web site (see below)
Finally an app that supports all the 2nd Grade Common Core math, language arts, and reading standards for your classroom. Have peace of mind knowing all content items were built by teachers like you and then rated by the teacher community to ensure quality. Multiple Depth of Knowledge levels are supported to challenge advanced students and to build mastery for struggling students.
Give your child the edge they need by providing extra practice and instruction at home. See exactly which topic areas your child is good at and which ones they need help in. All question items are built to the exact standards your child will test on for third grade Common Core. Your child will be prepared for math, language arts, and reading.
♦ 2nd Grade Math
♦ 2nd Grade Language Arts
♦ 2nd Grade Reading
♦Individual Student Study Plan allows students to keep track and manage their own progress.
♦Galaxy Star reward program allows for recognition when topics are mastered.
♦Use Galaxy Stars to unlock Alien Cards.
♦Immediate feedback lets a student know if they answered questions correctly or incorrectly.
♦Parents, teachers, or students can review all study sessions and see which questions students missed.
♦Skills Competition Mode lets students compete against the clock to earn high points and compare scores with other students worldwide with Game Center.
♦School Mode allows you to track up to 25 students on each app.
♦Students can pick from for color skins to individualize the app experience.
♦High quality question content built specifically to Common Core standards.
♦Email online study reports to Teachers and Parents.
♦Question items are updated in real time as teachers enter them and they are rated on Education Galaxy's website.
Education Galaxy's 2nd Grade - Common Core Math covers geometric shapes, number lines, fractions, time, money, addition, subtraction, place value, measurements, and lots more!
Education Galaxy's 2nd Grade - Common Core Language Arts covers capitalization, nouns, pronouns, irregular verbs, punctuation, spelling, vocabulary, and lots more!
Education Galaxy's 2nd Grade - Common Core Reading covers theme, point of view, characters, phonics, poetry, main topic, text features, and lots more!
Because question items are pulled directly from Education Galaxy's website, a WiFi, 3G, or 4G connection is required for use. This allows us to keep your content always up to date and fresh. New question items will always be available as soon as they are created.
We will be adding more grades and subjects very soon. Check the Play store often for updates!
This GRE course is built according to the new syllabus and is specially designed for studying and testing yourself on mobile. The course includes exhaustive study notes and a large set of practice questions along with detailed answers. The course also helps you brush up your vocabulary with 3500+ vocabulary flashcards
The content covers Verbal Reasoning, Math and Analytical Writing Skills section in complete detail. Each section is divided into study notes and practice tests having short tests with detailed questions and answers.
The key features of the course:
Word Pack: Over 3500 flashcards to help you improve your vocabulary on the go
Study Notes: Complete GRE syllabus of Verbal and Math in a concise format for you to learn quickly
Practice Tests: Exhaustive library of GRE level questions for you to practice
The app contains all kinds of sample questions that are asked in the GRE along with detailed solutions for them. Take Verbal (Reading Comprehension, Text Completion and Sentence Equivalence) and Math tests on your phones, get detailed answers to all the questions, analysis of your performance and a snapshot of your preparation level.
Take FREE quizzes and compete with your friends preparing for GRE exam.
You can study this GRE tutor course on any Android device and on the web (goto www.gradestack.com)
Like us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/GradeStack
Follow us on Twitter : https://twitter.com/grade_stack
For more apps : https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=GradeStack+Education