This legendary war is carried out over 57 land territories and 48 sea zones, and includes 9 different units like infantry, tanks, bombers and battleships. Conquer the enemy and claim victory by destroying their armies and capturing their capital cities!
Use Google Play Game Services to play turn-based games online against your Google+ friends, or auto-match opponents. Send invitations, play rematches, earn achievements and rank on the Wins leaderboard! Receive push notifications when it's your turn to play. Currently supports 2-player games with multiple game mode options.
Local play in 1941 supports 5 players over two teams, in pass and play format combined with an advanced AI if desired. It has been exclusively designed and developed for Android devices including medium to high end phones and tablets, with crisp graphics and an intuitive touch interface.
Awesome features include turn-based multiplayer, detailed in-game statistics, full replay capability, automatic game saving, custom sounds and legendary music. If you're a fan of strategy board games like Axis & Allies®, Age of Conquest, World Conquer or Border Siege, don’t miss 1941!
Note that this game is HD and may run out of memory during loading on some older devices, especially those with 512MB of RAM or less, depending on the manufacturer.
Don’t hesitate to contact me directly with any bugs, questions, suggestions or if you just don't like it and want a refund: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Axis & Allies® game and its associated trademarks are the property of Hasbro, Inc. and Wizards of the Coast LLC. This game is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with either company.
In Strategy & Tactics: World War II, you battle impressive AI enemies in three campaigns with a classic turn-based battle system and serried ranks of historically-accurate troops. Fight your way through eighteen missions with an exсiting storyline and charismatic characters across Europe, Asia and Africa, research new technologies to improve your troops and build industry, and lead your armies to victory.
If you manage to finish all that,there are also skirmish games, several classic scenarios, plus hot seat and WiFi multiplayer modes to play, including between various different smartphones and tablets. All this displayed, in a highly-detailed, powerful but simple to understand interface. "
• 5 full campaigns with 32 historical missions
• Play multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Realistic global strategy with historically-accurate maps
• A wide array of game modes
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
• Several hardcore scenarios and a endlessly replayable skirmish mode
"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)
Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.
Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.
- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
Battles of the new game take place in Alaska, Mexico, Canada and even Antarctica (say hello to a hardcore scenario of destroying the last troops of the Third Reich at the South Pole).
Strategy & Tactics: USSR vs USA is a fierce meeting of two frenemies!
• 2 alternative history campaigns (17 missions)
• 5 maps in scenario mode
• Global multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Endlessly replayble Skirmish mode
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/herocraft
WATCH US: http://youtube.com/herocraft
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/herocraft.games
Bigger and badder than ever before, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a whole new level of the furiously fast, enchantingly charming gameplay that made the original title an award-winning hit. Tap your troops through an epic (mis)adventure as you defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and ghastly denizens of the underworld -all with flashy new towers, levels, heroes, and more goodies to help you crush your foes to a pulp. (Don't worry, we've still got all the good ol' stuff from the last game, too. It's vintage now.)
Kingdom Rush: Frontiers packs in so much content, it's like a fully upgraded artillery blast of mouthwatering, pixelated joy launched right into your smiling little face... and it hurts so good!
• Fantastic Tower Defense game with lots of strategic decisions. Great power-user stuff like Reinforcements, Meteor Strikes, Freeze Bombs and medieval devastating nukes!
• Fortify the frontier in exotic news lands - hold the line in deserts, jungles and even the underworld!
• Eight new specialized tower upgrades! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines - hey, we told you we were shaking things up.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Unleash Death Riders, pestilence clouds, or Assassins that steal and kill your enemies!
• Over 40 enemies with unique abilities! Stay on your toes as you fight through desert sandworms, tribal shamans, nomad tribes and underground terrors.
• Eleven legendary heroes. Choose your champions and train their abilities! Each has unique specialties that fit different play styles!
• Special units and features on every stage! Watch out for the Black Dragon!
• Merciless boss fights! Hey, we told you to get those upgrades...
• Upgrade system allows you to min/max your towers towards your preferred strategy.
• Hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements!
• Classic, Iron, and Heroic game modes to challenge your tactical skills!
• Three difficulty modes! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Hard mode!
Intoxicating charm with a rousing score, full-bodied voice-overs and lovingly illustrated cartoon art! (Complete with cartoon blood, naturally.)
• In-game encyclopedia! True warriors know thine enemies... and their towers. Study up!
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH: IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, Touch Arcade 4.5/5
- 3 new Halloween stages!
- 9 new enemies! Face vicious Ghouls, Ghosts of lost souls, ferocious Werewolves and even powerful Vampires!
- 2 New Heroes: Hire Dante the vampire slayer or summon Bonehart the legendary Dracolich.
- New mechanic: Moonlight!
- 5 achievements!
- Easter Eggs and Cameos! Even the Headless Horseman!
GLWG is the hit 3D turn-based strategy game that everyone's talking about. With a unique comical style and plenty of laughs and excitement, you'll keep coming back again and again for "just one more go."
❋ Campaign mode
❋ Multiplayer mode
❋ Skirmish mode
❋ Four difficulty settings
❋ Lush visuals
❋ Full 3D terrain affects gameplay
❋ Simple control method
❋ Lots of units
❋ Lots of terrain types
❋ High replayability
❋ Tons of humour
❋ Absolutely no birds or zombies
Take command of your army and battle the foe on land, sea and air but be sure to make wise decisions as you go. You want to deploy your soldiers to take full advantage of the higher terrain, natural choke points, ambush spots and defensive walls. Get it right and the bad guys will lose to your superior strategy skills.
See what other critics are saying:
❋ TapScape review: 10/10
"Great Little War Game is just that: a well-designed and enjoyable tactical war game perfect for those who enjoy the lighter side of virtual warfare."
❋ Touch Arcade review: 5/5
"I'll call Great Little War Game "great" without hesitation" ... "the kind of game you can really sink your teeth into, which is rare enough. So I'm delighted to discover that it's also rich in features, good looking and full of humor."
❋ Top10.com: First place (march)
"The lavish production values of the game, incredible attention to detail and excellent animation gives you a sense of aerial, naval and land warfare that gets as good as you can expect on a small screen"
Varied missions are the order of the day here - capture the enemy HQ, escort the Generalissimo to safety, guide small squads behind enemy lines, defend your base...you get the picture. There are 30 missions included, so it's going to be one crazy ride if you decide you’re brave enough to give them a try.
What are you waiting for? Right now, as you sit reading this, there is a battalion of soldiers just waiting for your command. Download Great Little War Game now and take your place alongside your troops. Lead well, live long and have fun.
The world is full of terrible horrors, however, and they will wear away at your Empire from all sides. Natural resources have become more scarce. And perhaps worst of all, your powerful Empire has grown heavy and full of internal strife with its age. How long can you stand the pressures of survival before your Empire finally comes crumbling back down into the desolated earth from which it grew?
EMPIRE introduces the world's first "Deck-Building 4X Strategy Game". EMPIRE is a quick, easy-to-learn yet difficult to master strategy/tactics game. FEATURES:
- Procedurally generated worlds mean that no two games will be alike. Will you find valuable mountains to mine military materials from? Food-rich forests that will grow your Empire quickly?
- A unique take on the deck building mechanism similar to those in Dominion, Puzzle Strike or Ascension. Your deck grows during the game, and it fills with both useful Action Cards, powerful Spell Cards, -- and also totally useless Strife Cards. Managing your deck is an important part of staying strong!
- Dozens of interesting tactical cards featuring excellent art from concept artist Gilles Ketting.
- A unique grid based tactical combat system. Use your Action and Spell cards to get the upper hand and destroy the enemy forces!
- Unlike traditional 4X strategy games which not only take hours, but tend to become slow and boring late game, EMPIRE is a quick, elegant knife-fight of a game.
- Designed by indie game design superstar Keith Burgun, creator of 100 Rogues.
- Play with 3 different emperors to rule your empire: senator, Wizard & Warchief.
- Fantastic graphics.
- Gather resources and boost your economy.
- Create a massive army and defend your empire.
We have tons of plans for the game in terms of future content additions, balance patches, extra game modes, and other support.
Please check out our website at: http://empire-game.net/
Or come chat with us at our forums: http://www.dinofarmgames.com/forum/index.php?forums/empire.12/
"Like a regiment of foederati, Strategy Rome In Flames is cheap and rather good. What it might lack in trimming, it makes up for in pace and a sprightly AI. I came, I saw, I liked."
"It’s Odoacer’s Panzer General or Theoderic’s Wesnoth; to-the-point hex-based fun that ameliorates strategic laboriousness through simplicity, limited unit caps and timed objectives."
Changes version 1.25
The minimap in the bottom right corner now shows units and the victory objective site.
Small bug fixes.
Small tweaks to the graphical user interface.
* Designed to work on all Android devices. Mobiles and tablets. Android version 2.3.3 is a minimum.
* Eight scenarios in the full version (one in the FREE version + 4 turns in scenario 2 from version 1.0.2)
* Two campaigns (one in the FREE version)
* The units are transferred with the gained experience to the next scenario in the campaign
* Experience points, which level the units. Levelled units have higher attack and defence values
* Your score for each scenario is saved and also your total score for the campaigns
* Saving of your highscores
* Zooming features by pinching the screen or clicking the zooming buttons
* Well performing AI. For instance the AI protects its weaker units with the stronger ones
* Autosave at the start of each turn
* Several ways to play each scenario, by going in different directions on the map with your army
* Large maps on all the scenarios
* Sounds and music. You can turn off music or/and sound if you want to in settings in the game
* Several difficulty levels to choose from
* AI playing speed can be adjusted to fit your liking
* Overviewmap window where you can get info about the map and current ongoing game
* On the main window of the app you see a map over Europe and where your army currently are
* The game has been thoroughly tested and bug fixed for many months
More detailed info:
The full game comes with two different campaigns:
This is a turn based strategy game, in which you play as one of two barbarian groups fighting against the Romans in the year 408 AD. The Western Roman Empire is falling apart and it is your task to contribute to the collapse of it.
The AI in the game is very challenging and the scenarios can be played differently depending on where on the world map you choose to lead your troops. You conquer roman settlements and this gives you gold and increases your game score.
The game also includes some role playing features, since your units gain experience and reach different levels. A higher level means higher attack and defence values. Furthermore, your units will be transferred from one scenario to the next, and that is how you come to benefit from the experience your units have gained.
Anglo-Saxons came by sea to Britain from the european continent.
As the Visigoths you will start in roman Illyricum at the Adriatic coast and you will fight Roman forces, until you reach the walls of Rome in central Italy. Vae victis!
© 2014 … logo, music, game... All rights reserved.
(Mobile category, Game Dynamo 2012)
Taking military "advice" from the ridiculous generalissimo, can you battle your way through this truly massive, content-packed military campaign?
▶ STRATEGY GAME OF THE YEAR, WINNER !!
(Mobile category, IGN 2012)
▶ BAFTA NOMINATED
Plan your mission, deploy your "forces", try not to fall off the sofa laughing!
▶ "An essential download for any strategy fan" - Gamers Temple
▶ "A deep and rewarding experience" - Game Dynamo
▶ "You’ll love to sink your teeth into this great game" - Android Authority
You've plenty of units to play with, covering land, sea and airborne combat. Be warned though, these funny cartoon troops are not exactly "the right stuff"!
▶ "It’s simply an amazing turn-based strategy game" - Touch Arcade
▶ "It's the real deal" - Slide To Play
▶ "This is a wonderful game, accessible yet challenging" - Gamezebo
40+ hours of campaign mode not enough? There is also unlimited skirmish play vs the AI for quick fixes, on a wide variety of custom maps.
And there's still more - Multiplayer. You can Pass & Play on a single device, or join our thriving online community, playing head to head at a pace that suits you.
▶ "This game plays beautifully and looks fantastic" - App Advice
▶ "Not downloading it is damn near criminal" - MoDojo
▶ "Just buy it, plain and simple" - IGN
✓ 50 Mission single player campaign
✓ Online asynchronous multiplayer
✓ Pass n Play & Skirmish vs AI
✓ Achievements to unlock
✓ Stunning visuals
✓ Simple, intuitive control method
✓ Tons of humor
✓ No birds were harmed (or made angry) during development!
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GreatBigWarGame
Special version of Anomaly 2 available now. Enhanced with the following features for Tegra K1 / SHIELD Tablet:
1. More PhysX integration. Even bigger explosions with dynamical debris that will make you feel pure destruction.
2. Zoom blur in tactical view made to impress.
3. Improved full screen effects including better colour saturation that will make your eyes pop.
4. And... razor sharp textures!
Anomaly 2 is a sequel to the critically acclaimed Anomaly Warzone Earth. Maintaining the core elements of the original, Anomaly 2 adds new features to the single-player campaign and finally puts your skills to a test in a completely unique experience: the dynamic tower defense vs. tower offense multiplayer mode!
In the years following the invasion of Earth in 2018, the planet is overrun by alien machines. Humankind is on the verge of extinction. Banded together in huge convoys, they search the frozen tundra for food and supplies. Since the war, the roles have been reversed: now our species seems to be the Anomaly on a machine-controlled planet. Your convoy, Commander, is called Yukon.
Anomaly 2 takes the RTS tower-offense concept from Anomaly Warzone Earth to a new level. The core elements of the original are spiced up by a number of important new features:
- Morph your troops into war mechs to discover the new face of strategy: each unit has a different mech form with various abilities to help you overcome specific combat situations.
- Engage in a multiplayer experience unique to Anomaly 2: tower defense vs. tower offense. Play as the towers and destroy the humans or lead the humans to annihilate the alien towers.
- Fight across a post-apocalyptic world in a new single-player campaign that offers a more intense strategy experience than the acclaimed original.
- Carve your own path to victory and create your ultimate battle squad. With over million tactical combinations to build your squad, your options in combat are nearly endless.
- Dive into a beautifully rendered world, thanks to the team’s upgraded and improved visual engine.
- Experience alternative endings dependent upon your approach to enemy machines in the campaign.
- Optimized for tablets
*Note this game is still in alpha and is still being developed. A better multiplayer interface, and more missions, levels and units, etc will be coming out soon*
-Both campaign and skirmish missions, with full AI
-Land, air, and sea units
-Unit pathfinding and formations
-Fast interface: Issue commands through the minimap, multi-touch support, unit groups, rally points
-Strategic zoom feature: Zoom out to view and issue commands across the whole battlefield
-Multiplayer over Wifi and Internet
-Survival mode (similar to tower defence)
-Support for saving and loading of games (including multiplayer games)
-Create and load your own custom levels, see forums for details
-Full screen tablet support
-USB keyboard and mouse support
-Install To SD supported
Play on the go against your friends on your phone or tablet.
Email me/twitter/post if you have any problems, or feature requests.
MOBILE AND TABLET REVIEWS
*Edge Magazine: 8/10 of all the RTS games before and since, there's never been anything else quite like Z.
*148Apps.com: 4/5 " A Solid Classic. Anyone who enjoys strategy games should find plenty to love here.
*AppSpy.com: 4/5 Z The Game hits the spot
*TouchGamers.de 9/10 Z the best strategy game for the iPhone
*MetroOnline.co.uk:7/10 Cleverly originally gameplay
*iReviwt.com: 4.5/5 Plus Must-Have Award
•Z is a real time war game played in a totally free environment.
•A breathtaking race to capture territory and resources. Crush your enemy before they overpower you.
•Over thirty minutes of humorous movie sequences provide intros and outros for each level.
•Movie and in game voiceovers are spoken in English, French, German, Italian or Spanish.
•Z has a conditional Music system, which reflects in real time the mood of the battle.
•Z has six types of Robot soldiers each with their own individual personalities. Will they carry out your orders and march into the jaws of hell? Or will they chicken and run?
•Robots perform up to 40 different actions, armed with rifles, machine guns and antitank missile launchers.
•Twenty challenging levels set on five planets each with a unique terrain ranging from Arctic waste to lands of fire and lava.
•In game world map and radar which can be displayed at any time.
•Lots of hardware for you and your soldiers to control, ranging from three types of tanks, jeeps, repair vehicles and armoured personnel carriers to field guns and missile launchers.
•Robot leaders provide you with spoken alerts throughout the game.
•Capture and control installations including factories manufacturing robots and vehicles, radar and vehicle repair facilities.
•You choose what kind of robot or vehicle your factories manufacture.
•Z comes with pictorial player guide.
•Google Game Services - 25 Achievements - 10 Leaderboards
Z is... the fastest, funniest, most frantic, feature-packed action-strategy game you'll play this century!
The best strategy / arcade game!
You may have played many of Defense games but Galaxy Defense, with tons of different challenging maps, each with its own unique setting ready to test your skill, this must be the best one you ever have. Galaxy Defense has old-school design but whole new missions.
Galaxy Defense is a 100% free tactical game.
+ Strategy game difficulty
+ 21 Missions
+ 21 maps
+ 16 Towers
+ 16 Enemy units
+ Diversity of maps, never get bored.
+ Consider carefully where to place you defensive units
+ Prepare carefully strategy for the first waves coming
+ Never forget to upgrade your defense system
Enjoy and have fun!
Keep in touch with us: http://www.facebook.com/TDefense
Get ready to command a naval war between furious armies striving for the last remaining supplies of oil. Smash through onrushing waves of enemies while experiencing a thrilling story of apocalypse, military technology, and never-ending battles!
If you are not sure that your device is supported you can try the free demo available in the market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.unigine.oilrush
* Breathtaking 3D graphics of superior quality never before available on mobile devices
* Unique and varied environments: the twilit Antarctic, flooded jungles, sunken cities, Asian villages, great canyons, ruined industrial zones, and more
* Massive battles, furious enemies, raging attacks!
* One game, many mission types: capture-'em-all, save-the-hero, tower defense, survival, oil retrieval, rescue, defeat-the-boss, and more
* Strategic depth due to different attack/defense weapons with multi-level upgrade options
* Tech tree with rich array of super technologies, including nukes, napalm, submarines, and convertiplanes
* Campaign more than 10 hours long and packed with 15 challenging, story-based missions
* 15 quick game maps for battles with up to three AI opponents
* 18 music tracks delivering unique fusion of heavy industrial groove and electronic ambient/breaks
The strategy game runs on devices (with at least 1 GB RAM) with the following chips:
* Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 / Adreno 225
* Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 / Adreno 320
* Qualcomm Snapdragon 600
* Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
* NVIDIA Tegra 3
* NVIDIA Tegra 4
Learn more about Oil Rush naval strategy game: http://oilrush-game.com/mobile/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/oilrush_game
Take part in various missions in a range of theaters of war, from the picturesque beaches and forests of Normandy to the deserts of northern Africa. The most epic battles of WW2 await you!
Recruit, upgrade, and manage your troops to create your own powerful army! Put towers into action and defend your base, fight off invading enemies, and develop your own winning strategy!
- Classic tower defense gameplay with excellent level design and stunning artwork
- Over 200 missions on a variety of World War II maps
- Tournament Mode: login with Facebook and compete with your friends
- Compete with other commanders in an exciting new game mode – PvP!
- Now your Facebook friends can help you in battle and become heroes under your command
- Masterful reconstruction of the most decisive battles of WW2 – the Battle of Iwo Jima, Operation Crusader, the Battle of Stalingrad, and Operation Overlord
- A set of unique combat units for each world inspired by real weapons and vehicles used in WW2
- Unlockable upgrade tree with multiple improvements for each fighting unit
- New amazing power-ups to aid you in battle
- Unlimited potential for collecting hero units
- A brand new in-game notification center to keep you up to date with special offers, game events, upcoming updates, and much more
- No ads!
With Toy Defense’s unique spin on military strategy having become a proven success among gamers, the sequel Toy Defense 2 is sure to be a great find for anyone who enjoys tower defense, action, and strategy games.
Follow us for the updates!
Be sure to check out our other games!
Still undecided? You can always try the free version before buying the full game.
You will need forward planning and good execution if you want to tackle the massive single-player campaign, deploying a variety of troops wisely whilst managing your resources carefully.
❝Gaze upon its awesomeness❞ -- IGN
Next mission: Defend with armor and snipers, or maybe push ahead with tanks and artillery? You'll need to make good choices each time, but remember - you need to be reactive as well as proactive as no plan survives contact with the enemy.
❝a highly polished, tightly packed turn-based strategy game that's a lot of fun to work through.❞ -- Pocket Gamer
▶ Massive 60 mission campaign providing hours and hours of challlenge.
▶ High replayability with high scores per mission
▶ Difficulty settings (defaults to easy) for even more replayability
▶ Loads of unlockable and upgradable units
▶ Portrait and Landscape view - snaps on demand
▶ Full 3D terrain affects gameplay
▶ Hilarious graphics and sound effects
▶ No iap's, no adverts, no distractions. Pay once and play uninterrupted forever.
Great Little War Game 2 (GLWG2) is a turn-based combat strategy game, following on from the success of the original Great Little War Game. Apart from the brand new 60 mission campaign, other enhancements from the original include:
▶ Clearer displays with easier to use controls
▶ Portrait mode added (optional) for easier use on a phone
▶ Faster mission starts and replayable objectives
▶ Splash damage
▶ Blowy uppy buildings
▶ Lots of minor playability tweaks
If you've not played any of the Great Little War Games before, this is an ideal place to start. No prior knowledge is required and this is our most accessible version - just jump in and start blasting.
(If you have played our other games before, you might want to crank up the difficulty level as we've made this game more accessible by default than previous outings.)
"Into The Circle is easy to understand and play, but takes just the right aim and amount of force to master." - AppAdvice.com
"Into the Circle is a physics based title that’s inspired by the sport of curling. Although you won’t be sliding stones on a sheet of ice, your brain will be challenged to near exertion." - DeepestDream.com Review
"This free-to-play game is pretty simple, but it's remarkably well made." - 148app.com
"Into the circle is very addictive." - worldofmobileapps.com
Shoot the ball in the right direction with the right amount of force. Aiming from one circle to the other and achieve a Perfect! How far can you survive?
From Gameblyr and ZipZap Games comes this minimalist physics based action title. Shoot the ball into the circle and get as many perfects as you can!
Key Features Include:
● A unique and original physics based action game that requires skill and precision
● Simple to play but challenging to master!
● Complete against other players on the worldwide leaderboards EVERY DAY for rewards based on ranking!
● Earn bonuses for playing daily to help you achieve your goals!
● Ultimate Edition includes custom designed skins to change up your gaming experience
● Play and complete over 120 missions now to master Into the Circle
● Collect and win a ton of great new ball types each with their own visual and animation
● This is a tough game to put down - you have been warned!
GET FREE STARS EVERYDAY JUST FOR LOGGING IN TO PLAY!
To learn more about Into the Circle, visit www.gameblyr.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Gameblyr, and on Twitter at @gameblyr
"If a challenge is what you seek, you should definitely track this down on the app store." 4/5 "Great" - Enemy Slime
"it's an easy lure for people who like challenging games as I am one of them. And for some reason it's working on me." - Pocket Gamer
"Zengrams takes a very old idea and has turned it into a very challenging puzzler" - Pocket Tactics
"Zengrams combines concepts to deliver a fantastic minimalist puzzle game, perhaps the best I’ve played since Blek." -GameMob
***WARNING: Zengrams is the most challenging puzzle game on GOOGLE PLAY*** Do not be alarmed if you cannot complete all 70 mindbending puzzles - most players cannot.
Zengrams is an abstract, minimalist puzzler available designed by Andreas Boye and brought to you by Gameblyr, the publisher of indie hits Pathogen and Third Eye Crime. Zengrams was designed to exercise your brain through deceptively simple puzzles in which players rearrange shapes into the correct design. Carefully manage your limited number of moves as you cut, combine and position your way to success.
Zengrams features a unique style and puzzle based gameplay inspired by origami and logic puzzles. Featuring an extensive Single Player Campaign of progressively difficult challenges, Zengrams will challenge even the best puzzle players to solve each deceptively simple-looking challenge.
Zengrams is designed with intuitive visual mechanics that make it simple enough for anyone to pick up and play, while higher difficulty end game puzzles offer challenges for experienced puzzle gamers.
For more information please visit http://www.gameblyr.com
Enjoy the game? Please like us on http://www.facebook.com/Gameblyr
For updates on new game modes and upcoming updates please follow us on Twitter at @gameblyr
Want to learn more about Zengrams strategy, discuss the game or report an issue? Contact us at email@example.com
• Unique style and puzzle gameplay inspired by origami and logic puzzles
• Extensive Single Player Campaign - 70 levels of progressively difficult challenges
• No Hints or IAP cheats - hold your own hand (but feel free to check out the guides available on YouTube if you really get stuck)
• Easy to Play, Hard to Master: intuitive visual mechanics make Zengrams simple for anyone to pick up and play, while higher difficulty settings offer challenges for experienced puzzle gamers
• Optimized for Android Devices