What our customers say:
"Outstanding! This is by far my favorite camera app" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Insane how good this app is!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Excellent !! This apps is worth 5 star and worth to buy. It so unbelievable crazy!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"The apps is great, fast, and does an excellent job. Thanks!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Excellent !!" "Bestest!" "Love it!" "Simply fantastic" and so on :) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
DSLR Camera Pro is a professional camera app designed to mimic a DSLR as good as possible. It's ergonomic, powerfull & easy to use - most settings can be reached in just one tap. No fancy filters, photo frames etc. Just pure photography - that's our motto.
Here are the major features that you get:
• two-state shutter button - press to focus, release to take a shot
• moveable viewfinder - to set focus-area anywhere you want
• live histogram
• exposure compensation
• flash mode - auto, on, off, torch
• light metering mode - matrix, center-weighted, spot
• autofocus mode - single, continuous, face-detection etc.
• white balance
• drive mode: single, burst, timer etc.
• scenes - portrait, landscape etc.
• color effects
• grids: rule of thirds, golden ratio etc.
• volume keys as shutter buttons
• front-facing camera support
Please note that many features are hardware-dependent. This means they won't be available for you if your device doesn't support them.
This app is inspired by our experience with some great photo equipment, like Nikon D90 and Canon EOS 60D, Panasonic Lumix FZ-8 or even Nokia Pro Camera.
Fatboy Studios Presents PHOTOGUIDE
Your Short-Cut to Success with Every Shot!
You don't need long, long-worded, highly technical books, manuals and DVD's anymore. With Photo Guide from Fatboy Studios you simply choose from the list of Photo Subjects…click and quick and easy instructions appear with expert advice on:
* Choosing the correct F-Stop
* Working with different lighting situations
* The best angles for the shot
* The best framing for the shot
* Best composition for landscapes, action shots and portraits
Works Offline Too!
PhotoGuide has you covered no matter where that next great photo op may pop-up. You don't need to be able to connect to the Internet… all the information is embedded right into the app itself.
The App That Takes the OOPS Out of Photo Ops
Most great photo opportunities won't wait for you to 'figure it out' – it's click it or miss it. With Photo Guide from Fatboy Studios you're only seconds away from the tips you need to get the right shot, every time, out of your Digital SLR Camera.
*** DSLR Controller is NOT compatible with all devices! For a free app you can use to test compatibility, see the "Remote Release" app ( http://market.android.com/details?id=eu.chainfire.remoterelease ) ***
*** PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION ***
*** BAD/CHEAP/LONG CABLES WILL CAUSE FREEZES AND ERRORS ***
We strongly suggest you read up on the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) about what DSLR Controller can do, how it works, and how to use it, before purchasing. The website contains a wealth of information you should know before using. Be sure to read the FAQ!
If you need a refund, go to our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ). We cannot process refunds through email.
Usage notes, feature lists, device compat. list, changelogs, FAQs, can all be found on our website: http://dslrcontroller.com/
Most questions should go to the support and discussion thread at XDA-Developers.com:
Features include but are not limited to:
- Live View
- Auto Focus (tap Live View)
- Manual focus adjustments (in AF mode)
- Zoom control
- Grid and aspect ratio overlay
- Bulb capture
- Continuous capture
- Image review (+ follow shot, gallery)
- Image filters (peaking, contrast, channel mask, grayscale, 4 modes/filter)
- Video recording
- HDR/Auto Exposure Bracketing
- Focus Bracketing (incl. HDR)
- Focus A-B
- Mirror Lockup support
- Timelapse (incl. HDR)
- Wi-Fi Passthrough
- Extensive modification of settings
-- Shutter speed
-- ExpComp and Bracket
-- ISO speed
-- Auto-Focus Mode
-- Focus and Zoom area (tap-and-hold Live View)
-- Picture Style
-- Drive Mode
-- White Balance
-- Color Temperature
-- Auto-Lighting Optimizer
-- Metering Mode
-- Image and video quality and format
Available options depend on the mode you have your camera set to (M, Av, Tv, etc) and camera model. Refer to the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) for further details.
If you are connecting using Wi-Fi, virtually all 1ghz+ Android devices are supported (your camera needs Wi-Fi support, though). If you are connecting over USB, your device needs USB host support. Compatibility listed below is based on USB support. Most unlisted but recent devices will be compatible, but not all.
A more extensive and detailed list is available at our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) on the devices page. We always welcome information on devices that are not listed on our page.
For most devices you need a USB host ("OTG") cable, for some you need a special adapter. Not all devices are supported on all firmware versions. See the devices page on our web site for further details on both.
Supported popular Android devices (USB)
- Nexus: Galaxy, 7, 7 2013, 10
- Samsung: S2 (4.0+), S3, S4 (4.3+)
- Samsung: Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014
- Samsung: Tab 8.9", Tab 10.1", Tab 2 7", Tab 2 10", Tab 3 7"
- HTC: One X (4.1+), One X+ (4.1)+, One (4.3+)
*Not* supported popular Android devices
- Nexus: 4
- Samsung: Low end devices, Mini series
- HTC: Anything before HTC One X
Some of these can be made to work with some hackery (root, custom kernels - not supported), but don't work out-of-the-box.
Supported Canon EOS models:
- Full support: 1D mk IV, 5D mk II, 5D mk III, 50D, 550D, 6D, 60D, 600D, 650D, 7D, 70D, 700D, 750D, 1100D
- Limited support: 1D mk III, 1Ds mk III, 30D, 40D, 400D, 450D, 1000D
- No support: older models
Let us know which hardware you are using with DSLR Controller!
Join our extensive photography community and share your knowledge with other photographers. Become completely immersed in the photography world: create a profile, share your knowledge, share your portfolio, learn from professionals and meet other like minded individuals.
We have completely redone the app from the graphics and features all the way to new content from well experienced professional photographers.
New beautiful, simplistic and stylish design
New wonderfully stimulating photos from around the world
New content on over 50 different photo scenarios from experienced professional photographers
Full community support, ability to create a profile and display your website/portfolio link, email and biography. Read others photographers tips and share your own.
A place to store you own personal notes for each scenario making it easy to find for your next shoot.
Download now to start taking better pictures than you every dreamed of!! There are over 50 different scenarios that are put into five different convenient categories for a quick easy to use reference. Each scenario includes a complete guide, from preparation, to equipment to technique. Plus as an added bonus there are hundreds of tips to help guide you to your potential and place to store your own personal notes. We have also added in our own beautiful pictures from around the world to illustrate each scenario and help motivate you towards success!
Download now and reach your potential greatness!
- Expert photo taking advice including photography tutorials
- Commnunity of Photographers including features to share tips and create profile
- DSLR camera tips, photography tutorials and more photography stuff like own personal notes
- DSLR camera tips to take better photos
- DSLR Photography tutorial on over 50 scenarios, photography tutorial to help learn new ways to take excellent photos
- Photography tutorial and community tips from user around the world
- Learn new techniques and photo ideas with our photography tutorial and DSLR camera tips
dslr camera tips
dslr ir remote
photography ligth meter
The free version must be installed with this app. The free version just checks to see that this key is installed and then removes the ads and unlocks certain features.
* THEMES - Unlock all themes to make F-Stop look the way YOU want. We introduced themes in version 3.0 of F-Stop Media Gallery.
* QUICK LINKS - Add as many quick links as you want to the navigation drawer.
* NESTED ALBUMS - This is a very powerful feature that allows the creation of albums inside of albums (similar to the folder structure on your computer).
* SELECT START-UP SCREEN - Just as the title implies, this feature allows you to select the start-up screen such as Folders, Albums, Tags, Ratings, etc.
* WRITE METADATA - Save your tags and ratings directly into your JPG images and/or write sidecar files for all other supported file types. We write the metadata using the XMP standard so it can be read by popular applications such as Adobe Lightroom, Apple Aperture, and Windows Live Photo Gallery.
* NESTED FOLDERS - Browse your media by the folder structure on your device. Very convenient if you organize your media by folders.
* SMART ALBUMS - Additional smart album conditions: Number of Tags, Orientation, Media Type, Extension, File Name and Size.
With this App you can operate your Nikon or Canon DSLR camera.
NO Computer or laptop is required.
Just connect your camera with USB cable to your tablet.
This is BETA release. Some features can produce issues. The price will grow when the App reach stability.
All user that buy this BETA becomes the update for free.
Following cameras are tested:
Nikon: D7000, D300s, D70s, D40
Canon: EOS 400D, EOS 450D, EOS 500D, 1D Mark III, 1Ds Mark III
Others models should work too, but they are not tested.
- Tethered shooting
- Change major settings (aperture, shutter speed, etc.)
- Manual focus / Autofocus*
- Live View*
- Bracketing mode
- Time lapse mode
- Transfer images to the device (RAW + JPEG)
- Preview of transferred images (JPEG only)
* This function depends on the capabilities of the connected camera.
The price is inclusive tax!
OS: Honeycomb (Android 3.1)
HW: USB host mode (Most Honeycomb tablets since Android 3.1)
Any phone has infrared port and loaded with android kitkat
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung note 3
Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom
Samsung I9295 Galaxy S4 Active
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200
Samsung Note 8.0
currently does not work with:
Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 mini
Fire your DSLR shutter using the built-in infrared port on the Samsung devices. this app is extreme simple just slide right or left until you find your DSLR brand and the supported cameras is:
- Sony alpha
if there is any problem using this app please feel free to contact me any time.
No Computer or laptop is required, just connect your camera with only USB OTG cable to your Android device
Please note that this application is still in BETA phase and there may be issues with your camera!
Please contact me before leaving negative feedback. I will do my best to solve the issue.
Supported Canon EOS DSLR:
Fully compatible cameras: 1D Mark IV, 1D X, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 50D, 500D / Rebel T1i / Kiss X3, 550D / Rebel T2i / Kiss X4, 60D, 600D / Rebel T3i / Kiss X5, 650D / Rebel T4i / Kiss X6, 7D, 1100D / Rebel T3
Partially compatible cameras: 1D Mark III, 1Ds Mark III, 30D, 40D, 400D / Rebel XTi / Kiss X, 450D / Rebel XSi / Kiss X2, 1000D / Rebel XS / Kiss F
- Live View
- Auto Focus
- Bulb capture
- Manual focus adjustments
- Zoom control
- Video recording
- Live View support during Movie mode, including Live View while recording
- Full Screen Mode
- HDR Exposure Bracketing
- Timelapse controller: standard / extended with Bramping option (Bulb Mode)
- Live view histogram
- Grid overlay
- Shutter speed
- ISO speed
- Focus and Zoom area
- Picture Style
- White Balance
- Color Temperature
- Metering Mode
- Preview images taken
- HDR Timelapse
- Android 3.1+ phone or tablet with USB host mode (Most devices since Android 3.1).
- Canon DSLR camera: EOS 5D, 60D, ...
- USB cable to connect them both.
- Correct USB OTG cable adapter, if applicable.
Additional features in the donate version:
1. Integrated ND calculator
2. Home screen widget for shutter release
3. Control via the devices volume buttons
4. Exposure end notification
5. Video Start/Stop button for Sony NEX cameras
Standard functions (among others) are:
1. Simple Remote control
2. Delayed Shots
3. Series of shots with fixed interval (e.g for time lapse)
4. Bulb exposures
5. Combinations from 2., 3. and 4.
6. High-Dynamic-Range-Sequences (HDR)
7. Time controlled HDR-Sequences (Combination of Timer and HDR)
8. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the ambient light sensor on your smartphone (keyword: light barrier)
9. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the internal or an external microphone
In various models Canon seems to limit the precision of the bulb mode to one second. So HDR exposures below 1 second and/or with a fraction of a second (as 1.5 sec) are rounded to the full second. DSLR Remote Plus can't do anything about that! Reported models so far: 400D, 500D, 550D, 5D II.
NEW: Kitkat (Android 4.4.2) support!
Using a built-in IR sender:
DSLR Remote should work with the built-in IR sender of the followig devices (don't forget to choose the right camera brand and to switch your camera into remote mode):
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 plus
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
Samsung Galaxy MEGA
There seems to be a bug in some/all Samsung devices: in power saving mode the IR blaster doesn't work correctly! So, make sure to switch your device into normal (non-power saving) mode before using DSLR Remote.
HTC One [M7]
With integration of the Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) IR API DSLR Remote Plus should work with all devices with a built-in IR Blaster supported by the Kitkat IR API.
Support of a built-in IR sender on Sony or LG devices
Unfortunately neither the Sony nor the LG native IR API provide the feature needed by any remote app like DSLR Remote Plus, as is deploying its own IR codes as data with the app. The only thing possible in both API is using codes learned from physical remotes or codes supplied with the phone/tablet. If your device doesn't run Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) or Kitkat doesn't support the built-in IR hardware of your device, please use a IR dongle or cable release hardware as described on the DSLR Remote website.
Using DSLR Remote hardware:
Caution: a few smartphone types do not output high enough volume on their ear phone jack to make the infrared harware work properly. In addition a few camera types (e.g. Canon EOS 550D) are still not properly controlled remotely via the infrared receiver. In that case you might want to choose the cable control (transistors) instead.
If it doesn't work for you, feel free to contact the author, instead of voting one star. Contact information is given on the said website (http://bitshift.funpic.de).
DslrRC Extended has new futures including:
- extended time lapse controller with Bramping option which using Camera Bulb Mode
- Hdr Controller (up to 17 Shots)
- Interacting with camera
DslrRC Extended Wireless Remote Controller is the app that allows you to control most of a camera's functions from your Android device.
- Android 2.0 or Up device
- Canon EOS DSLR
- The Hardware Arduino Bluetooth receiver
Features include but are not limited to:
- Live View (basic function "Turn On/Off Live View on camera LCD")
- Auto Focus
- Manual focus adjustments
- Video Recording (Start/Stop)
- Focus Stacking Assistant
- Extended time lapse controller with Bramping option which using Camera Bulb Mode
- Hdri Controller with option to take up to 17 shots with 1-4Ev apart.
- Focus position
- Shutter speed
- ISO speed
- White Balance
- Metering Mode
DslrRC Extended Remote Controller has been tested with the following hardware:
- Canon EOS: 5D Mk II
and should work with 50D, 500D / Rebel T1i / Kiss X3, 550D / Rebel T2i / Kiss X4, 60D, 600D / Rebel T3i / Kiss X5, 7D, 1100D / Rebel T3
NOTICE: The product is not finished yet and there still might be some issues.
Based on ASP-C crop sensor, input your planned distance/ focal length or both, to see how the object will fill your frame.
The white denotes the frame, choose between a can, person or car to see how your set up will work.
Rotate your phone to change the object's orientation.
Now with GPS based declination calculation!
If you have an issue with the application, contact me.
Selecting a focus area more precisely, you can achieve more natural and professional image.
Just mark the areas you want, AfterFocus automatically recognizes the focus area precisely even for an object with complex shapes.
This auto function allows you to work faster on smart phones with small screen.
Also, background blur effect of AfterFocus gives a photo the realistic look between the edge of the background and the focus area.
With our realistic filter effects, you will enjoy photographing and photo editing even more, and share them on SNS easily.
1. Smart focus area selection
Simply draw some lines inside a focus area and the background, then AfterFocus will automatically recognize the focus area. You can also select the area with traditional finger painting.
2. Background Blur effect
You can create the most realistic blur effect with various aperture styles just like DSLR camera.
To emphasize that certain things move, Motion blur effect is also available.
3. Filter effect
AfterFocus offers from basic effects to professional effects like Cross Process without looking artificial.
Also, you can emphasize the spot light on the background using Bokeh effect.
4. Double photo
Take a picture of one object and move slightly to the right to take another picture of the same object, and it will analyze the images and recognize the nearest object, so there is no need to draw the focus area.
(Make sure that the background and the distance of the object are far enough and have clear texture to get a great result.)
5. Easy share
You can share through e-mails and SNS easily and simply.
photo focus camera lens dslr facebook twitter sns photoshop blur bokeh effect image editing aperture dof
1. Hi-res saving up to 3264px (Not all phones supports 3264px)
2. Fast saving by making use of multi-core CPU
3. Supports "Instant Upload" folder when selecting a photo in Nexus 7 or Galaxy Nexus
1. Supports Nexus 7
2. Saves EXIF location information
3. Minor bug-fixes
-HTC One (m8)
-HTC One (m7)
-HTC Butterfly S
-HTC Desire 600 dual sim
-HTC One Dual Sim
-HTC Desire 200
Fire your DSLR camera shutter using this simple app , using the built-in IR blaster in any HTC to shoot your pictures without touching the camera to avoid shaking and also great for family pictures.
this app support most DSLRs camera
- Sony alpha
-Fire your shutter using volume up button for all DSLRs. for Canon and Sony press Volume down for 2 seconds delay
-now support Olympus , Mintola ,Fuji.
HOW TO USE?
THIS HOW TO ENABLE IR RECEIVER IN THE CAMERAS
-for canon cameras you have to set the drive mode to 2 sec\Remote this will enable the IR receiver in the camera.
-for Nikon go to menu>shooting modes>select quick response remote.
-for Sony and Pentax please search how to enable regular IR remotes in those cameras before you rate the app.
the only thing you have to do is sliding right or left until you find you camera brand.
This app works on HTC devices with built-in infrared port (IR).
Please if there is any issue with this app contact me before you rate and i will fix it as soon as possible.
Lesson 1 - 照片的形成 - ISO、光圈和快門速度
Lesson 2- 光圈與景深的關係
Lesson 3 - 淺談白平衡 (White balance) - Part 1
Lesson 4 - 怎樣知道相片是太光還是太暗? Histogram!
Lesson 5 - 攝影鏡頭(Lens)9個基本知識
Lesson 6 - 偷窺相片的秘密 - EXIF
Lesson 7 - 入門構圖技巧
精彩相片拍攝教學 - 倒影
必備鏡頭應用系列 - 廣角鏡拍攝技巧
精彩相片拍攝教學 - 日落
精彩相片拍攝教學 - 微距作品小tips
日落下拍攝人像 - 用光的3種方法
精彩相片拍攝教學 - 迷人散景
20張極限運動相片參考 by GoPro相機
精彩相片拍攝教學 - 科幻城市
DSLR camera manufacturers are racing to see just how much technology they can jam into their latest breed of cameras, particularly in the growing area of video. As the feature sets explode, so does the level of complexity and the learning curve! That’s why we decided to create this introductory course to demystify DSLR video... and who better to teach it than Matt Vanacoro?!
Matt takes you on a journey starting with the history and evolution of DSLR video. He then examines how every aspect of these cameras, from their lenses and accessories to their professional settings and features, works best for video.
You learn all about video resolutions, size options, framerates and focus modes. Best of all, you see everything in action as Matt demonstrates how these important settings determine the outcome of your video.
This course continues with tutorials on aperture, shutter speed and white balance to help you set up the best possible shots. From there Matt dives deep into recording audio. This is one of his specialties, so you're in for some deep audio knowledge that will assure that your audio captures will be the best that they can be.
The concluding tutorials in this massive 35-tutorial course dive deep into timing issues, sync points, SMPTE timecode and video post production! So get ready to finally understand how your insanely powerful DSLR camera really works with video!
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction: What to Expect
2. History and Evolution of DSLR Video
3. Memory Cards and Storage
4. DSLR Video Mode: What to Look For
5. Batteries and Power Packs
6. Lighting and ISO Settings
7. Lenses and Stabilization for Video
8. Tripods, Stabilizers and Roller Skates
9. Filters for Video
10. Resolution and Size
11. Choosing a Framerate: The 30fps 'Look'
12. Choosing a Framerate: The 24fps 'Look'
13. High Speed Shooting: Why do it?
14. Focusing Modes
15. Focusing Pitfalls for DSLR Video
16. Manual Focus Tips and Tech
17. Compression: A Necessary Evil
18. Aperture Tips for Video
19. Shutter Speed Matters!
20. White Balance: Get it Right the First Time!
21. Audio Settings: The Built-In Microphone
22. External Microphones
23. Camera Audio Channels
24. Live Music Audio: Tech Tips
25. Field Audio Recording
26. Wireless Options
27. Creating Sync Points
28. SMPTE Time Code
29. Tethered Shooting
30. Getting the Footage Into Your Computer
31. Color and White Balance Correction in Post
32. Compression and Codecs
33. Synchronizing Multiple Angles in Final Cut Pro
34. Editing Your Multicam Clip in Final Cut Pro
35. What’s Next