Learn fascinating facts about the US Presidents with exciting photos.
Includes an interactive online dictionary to click through and learn more about important historical events and people.
Want to find out what political party a President belonged to or where each President was born.
Relive American History as you browse through photos of historical events and people.
How many years in office, birthplace of each president, trivia, political party, who were their vice presidents?
Browse through important photos and pictures of the Presidents when they were younger and in office.
Who succeeded Abraham Lincoln? Where was Teddy Roosevelt born?
Test your knowledge of United States Presidential history,
Love U.S. History and enjoy browsing through Presidential trivia?
Information included about the following United States Presidents:
1) George Washington (1789-1797) Federalist
2) John Adams (1797-1801) Federalist
3) Thomas Jefferson (1801-1809) Democratic-Republican
4) James Madison (1809-1817) Democratic-Republican
5) James Monroe (1817-1825) Democratic-Republican
6) John Quincy Adams (1825-1829) Democratic-Republican
7) Andrew Jackson (1829-1837) Democrat
8) Martin Van Buren (1837-1841) Democrat
9) William Henry Harrison (1841) Whig
10) John Tyler (1841-1845) Whig (Democrat on Whig ticket)
11) James Knox Polk (1845-1849) Democrat
12) Zachary Taylor (1849-1850) Whig
13) Millard Fillmore (1850-1853) Whig
14) Franklin Pierce (1853-1857) Democrat
15) James Buchanan (1857-1861) Democrat
16) Abraham Lincoln (1861-1865) Republican
17) Andrew Johnson (1865-1869) Republican (Democrat on Republican ticket)
18) Ulysses S. Grant (1869-1877) Republican
19) Rutherford B. Hayes (1877-1881) Republican
20) James Garfield (1881) Republican
21) Chester A. Arthur (1881-1885) Republican
22) Grover Cleveland (1885-1889) Democrat
23) Benjamin Harrison (1889-1893) Republican
24) Grover Cleveland (1893-1897) Democrat (same as #22)
25) William McKinley (1897-1901) Republican
26) Theodore Roosevelt (1901-1909) Republican
27) William Howard Taft (1909-1913) Republican
28) Woodrow Wilson (1913-1921) Democrat
29) Warren G. Harding (1921-1923) Republican
30) Calvin Coolidge (1923-1929) Republican
31) Herbert Hoover (1929-1933) Republican
32) Franklin Delano Roosevelt (1933-1945) Democrat
33) Harry S. Truman (1945-1953) Democrat
34) Dwight D. Eisenhower (1953-1961) Republican
35) John F. Kennedy (1961-1963) Democrat
36) Lyndon Johnson (1963-1969) Democrat
37) Richard Nixon (1969-1974) Republican
38) Gerald R. Ford (1974-1977) Republican
39) Jimmy Carter (1977-1981) Democrat
40) Ronald Reagan (1981-1989) Republican
41) George H.W. Bush (1989-1993) Republican
42) Bill Clinton (1993-2001) Democrat
43) George W. Bush (2001-2009) Republican
44) Barack Obama (2009- ) Democrat
Information including details, facts and history from WhiteHouse.gov
-Pick the president from a list or use one by one.
-Many great history lessons when you're on the go.
Place of birth
Years of birth and death
Where they are buried
Extensive History (The most interesting of all)
Proceeds for buying the ad-free version go to LIFELONG http://www.llaa.org/
List of Presidents:
John Quincy Adams
Martin Van Buren
William Henry Harrison
James K. Polk
Ulysses S. Grant
Rutherford B. Hayes
James A. Garfield
Chester A. Arthur
William Howard Taft
Warren G. Harding
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Harry S. Truman
Dwight D. Eisenhower
John F. Kennedy
Lyndon B. Johnson
George H. W. Bush
George W. Bush
The Study section will present various information about each President and Vice President including dates and fun facts.
The Flashcards section will quickly allow a student to put a name to face and is presented in chronological order.
The quizzes section will test a students knowledge in a fun, multiple choice, fashion.
Students will be quizzed on:
-President by Party
-Vice President Names
-Vice Presidents by President(s) served
Each quiz is automatically graded at the end and results are presented to the student.
This app is Ad supported.
* This is a very user friendly application to find the President of United States.
* The application developed for all groups students from Kindergarteners to High School students.
* Our goal is to educate the students, so in each page we have opportunity for them to correct their answers.
Let me know if you have any questions,
I created this app because after using a number of teleprompter apps, I have come to know exactly what I need as a lone ranger YouTuber.
The interface is very in your face and straight forward, all the knickknacks your might want to modify like scrolling speed and font size WHILE the camera is rolling is right there.
You don't have to stop the recording flow or your mood just to press what feels like ten thousand buttons to get to the interface that allows you to adjust the font size if you end up standing a little further or God forbid you need to change just a single word and have to go to another interface to do that.
They are designed to play in a continuous loop fashion to create the impression of some mega processing in the background.
The interface reacts to touches so you can "play" with it and look uber serious while you are doing it :D
Let go of all your inner sadness, depression and things that hold you back in life.
Let go of the pain and secrets that you hold within you that you couldn't hold it in anymore.
This app offer itself as a Sanctuary where you can pour your secrets anonymously out into an ocean of secrets, nobody will know who you are and you can be relived of your pain.
You will also get to read the sadness and pain of people around the world and know that we are all human after all.
Think you are above basic Math?
Wait till you have a timer beside you that will explode if you take your own sweet time to answer :-)
Better yet, gather with your friends and see who will "explode" first ;-p
P:S Even though you can play this game alone, this Game was intended to be a group game, hence the volume are intentionally loud [once you set to maximum volume], the idea is allow the group to easily identify who is out of the game.
There are no settings to fiddle around, this app records to the high quality standards that indie film makers require, so there is no situation where one might "forget" to set settings to high quality when setting everything else up from lights to cameras.
During filming usage as a microphone, you wouldn't have to worry about if you’ve remembered to set the mic to best settings, this app only records to best settings, there are no other settings.
You best remember to have enough space on your device for the audio recorded using this app, this app only concern itself with recording in high quality, file size is of zero priority to the creation of this app.
With an App like this that records to high quality settings, the only limitations to it will be the microphone attached to it.
Phone’s microphones are designed to pick up a narrow band of audio well, but not the normal range required for film or even normal podcasts.
It is highly advisable to use this app with an external microphone attached to the phone.
Any microphone you get from a thrive store will be able to record a fuller range of audio, hence will definitely sound better when used in conjunction with this app.
The gain setting has been meticulously calibrated to guide you to record good audio.
Before you start recording, adjust the gain so that your voice or whatever you are recording is within or lower than the healthy to distortion range, try to AVOID setting the gain that leads your audio into the red zone to ensure good audio quality.
It is ok and perfectly reasonable to record audio that is slightly quieter, professionals always amplify the audio later in post, this is better than increasing the gain to a level where while getting loud audios, also gather background noise as well, that is not good.
The audio recorded by this app can be accessed via the File Manager.
By now you must be really good with the Touch Gestures required for your beloved iPhone/iPad.
But how fast are you at executing these Gestures if your life depends on it ?
Your ability to complete this Game will rely solely on your Gesture Execution Speed.
Once you've completed the Game [Assuming you ever will, the Final Stage is Crazy but not impossible], this game offers a Group Challenge Mode where you can Face Off your Gesture Execution Speed with your friends that also have this app in their device.
Get ready to swing & twist your fingers away in this game ! Best of Luck !
Imagine moving the numbers by hand and see the numbers calculate and change in front of your eyes as you smash those numbers together !
Gesture Based Calculators is something I have in mind for a while now and the popularity of Touch Technology is finally at hand for me to share this simple thought of mine with the world.
I hope you will have as much fun using this alternate calculator as me.
As a matter of fact, I find myself using this calculator for all my basic arithmetic works now.
Please note that this calculator will always round off every calculation to a maximum of 2 decimal places and no more, for example, you will have 9.23 instead of 9.23153542541.
To see this app in action, please go to:
We all know about the 30 seconds rest period one should allow oneself between each sets.
There are many workout programs out there that are really useful in the sense that they also keep track of your set count, calorie intake, workout frequency and what not.
But I just want a simple program that alerts me when my 30 second rest period is over and no more.
That’s all I want it to do, no complications, no extra functions.
I hope you will find this one button program as useful to your weight training workout as it have been for me.
[Of course this program could be useful for anyone that needs to kick start a game upon a signal but this is a miscellaneous by product as a result of what this program does.]
You can press the small button at the bottom left to reset the 30 second countdown
You...are going to Die !
It is something that we don’t want to think about, ironically it is perhaps the only FACT that can save us from ourselves when we have the audacity to say we are “bored” or how we are such a terrible victim of life that we can’t do anything about ANYTHING at all.
This app will serve to remind you from now on, how close you are...to your eventual demise.
If this doesn’t get you off your Butt...nothing will.
Due to the harsh disciplinary nature of this app, it is not recommended for anyone above the age of 80.
Whip your partner and friends into submission!
Build in Whip simulator to let you have a sense of where your whip will be based on your swing.
Feel free to shout the funny text that appears on every whip to heighten the funniness :)
Remember to maximize the volume and have the speaker faced towards your friends ;p