The "Pond Life" package focuses on animals and insects associated with a pond themed environment bringing the application to life with rich illustrations and audio. Your child will learn through the exploration and discovery of sequencing puzzles with unique character illustrations while developing the child's imagination and learning patterns.
Four distinct modes of play offer variations of difficulty to address the toddler's development at various stages. In addition, a settings menu for the adults/parents provides options to configure the interactions which can also help to focus development on more specific tasks. The settings also provide options for the child to receive a personalized graphical certificate of accomplishment which can be printed out and put on display for reinforced encouragement and development of confidence.
Development of basic cognitive concepts include:
* Alphanumeric character and pattern recognition
* Alphanumeric character matching
* Alphabet sequencing
* Number sequencing
* Refinement of fine motor skills
* Audio recognition of letter and number names
Key Features include:
* 4 distinct modes of play including alphabet and counting up to 20
* Easy to use and tested by children in focus groups
* Audio recorded by children for peer association
* "Sticker Book", audio and animated graphics delivers praise and rewards throughout
* Audio confirmation of number and alphabet characters
* Beautiful professional illustrations
More from developer
* Aligned with all Common Core Standards for informational text
* Reading passages are integrated with popular social studies and science themes.
* Question sets focusing on main idea, sequencing, contextual vocabulary, and passage details are included
* Passages and questions mirror those found on state-mandated standardized test.
* These tests are taken 35,000 times each day by students and adults throughout the world.
* Built by Mr. Nussbaum - a public school teacher with experience in grades 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6
* Score recording function includes scores on all tests taken, average score if taken multiple times, and time and date test was taken.
* Optional timer
* Optional "Change Font Size" feature
* Optional text highlighting feature in four different colors
* Optional feature that automatically records score if test in refreshed or exited before it is finished (cheating detection)
You can see the online version in action at http://mrnussbaum.com/draggable/index2/
You can also change the background view to blank, lined, or graph paper.
"mathepillar" turn into a beautiful butterfly. Simply touch the correct answer for each addition and subtraction problem and watch your mathepillar start out as an egg, hatch into a "mathepillar," form a chrysalis, and eventually emerge as a beautiful butterfly.
Recommended for ages 4-6
Basic addition to 9
Basic subtraction to 9
Caterpillar/Butterfly Life Cycle
This simple game reinforces letter sounds, sight words, and matching words with pictures.
Numbers between 1-100
Numbers between tens
When you choose a course, you will see a number to look for. For example, if you choose the addition course, you might see + 6. This means that you must ski between all flags that show a + 6 relationship. If the flags are numbered 2 and 8, you would ski through them. If they are numbered 5 and 10, you would ski around them.
Be careful, you will be penalized for skiing through the wrong flags and skiing around the correct flags. Watch out for those pesky squirrels, bears, penguins, and rocks that you must ski around to avoid penalties. To earn a gold medal, you have to be fast and nimble.
Navigating a Calendar