Designed for the busiest students, StudyFlashcard innovates study tools that can speed up your learning tremendously.
1) Organize flashcards with #hashtags
Powerful #hashtag system lets you add flashcards to your midterms, exams, favorite lists, or secret lists. Study in whatever ways you imagine.
2) Study multiple subjects at once with Merge Play
Whether you have three exams on the same day or you are just bored of studying one subject for too long, Merge Play lets you study multiple flashcard sets together.
3) Study multiple questions at once with Cram Mode (Web only)
Cram mode offers a multi-column view that lets you study a lot of questions at once. This is perfect for a quick memory refresh before exams.
4) Perfect for learning vocabularies and foreign languages with three sided flashcards
Each StudyFlashcard has three sides: question, answer, and hint. Three-sided flashcards are perfect for learning Asian languages such as Chinese and Japanese.
You don't need an account to use StudyFlashcard Android.
Visit www.studyflashcard.com for more information.
• Sync Flashcards with StudyFlashcard.com
• Score tracking
• play multiple sets of flashcards/quizzes at the same time
• Sign up is not necessary
• Works completely offline (You can create flashcards offline)
• Three sided flashcards/quizzes with question, answer and hint
• Can adjust text size
• Learn mode tests what you know and what you don't know.
• Match mode and Memory mode to make learning fun.
We will demonstrate how StudyFlashcard helps students save time below:
1) A final exam is coming up tomorrow. I studied nothing. I have no time to go over flashcards one by one. What should I do?
I would try to glance all my notes within a very short period of time, hoping I would remember all the stuffs. What tends to happen is that I have my notes everywhere. Finding stuffs through my materials would consume a lot of valuable time. What I should spend time doing is to absorb as much as possible.
Enter Cram Mode. Cram Mode is a mutli-column view of all your questions and answers in a single page. The most powerful feature is that you can hide and show answers.
Take a look at this example - Chinese/English – Spring Festival
2) I have common questions across multiple sets that I want to study at once. I have no time to create tons of sets.
Case 1: I was a student majoring in biology and psychology. There were often terms that can be applied to both subjects. I don’t want to waste time to create two decks.
Solution: For example, I want the term “Clinical Diagnosis” to be studied as in two flashcard sets – bio101 and psyc101. I can add a hashtag “#bio101 #psyc101” in the question. You can then study all questions with the hashtag #bio101.
Case 2: I never got this question right and I think it will show up in the exam. I want to mark it to so I can study later.
Solution: Use the hashtag #hard.
3) I have three exams tomorrow. I am finished.
You can study three exams at once by merging three flashcard sets together. Plus it’s less boring to study everything at once..
Keywords: flashcards, flash cards, online flashcards, digital flashcards, StudyFlashcard.com, StudyFlashcard, education, college, high school, college, university, teacher tools, student tools, quiz, answer, hint, quizzing, quizzes, study tips, study skills, studying, study strategies, mobile studying, free study tool, note storage, vocabulary, vocabs language flashcards, memory tools, memorization.
Características e Funções desta Versão 1.0:
- mensurar as Horas Líquidas de Estudos;
- registrar Unidades de Estudo concluídas;
- sincronizar os resultados com a sua Conta de Estudo;
- alterar/excluir dados registrados, enquanto não enviados ao sistema;
- visualizar os dados registrados ainda não enviados corretamente para o Sistema Tuctor;