Are you a Hipster, Geek or a Hippie? Pick your tribe and battle your friends to control the San Francisco Bay Area. Tribe Domination is a turn-based strategy game for 2-3 players - easy to learn but difficult to master. Log in with Facebook and battle your friends; you’ll be notified when it’s your turn to play!
Each turn is composed of 3 phases:
1. Place your troops strategically.
2. Attack your opponents, conquer territories and try to own a county in order to receive more troops at your next turn.
3. Make a strategic fortification move at the end of your turn.
Conquer counties (San Francisco, Alameda, Contra Costa and Marin) and get extra troops! Conquer at least one territory during your turn and receive coins at your next turn. The more coins you have, the more strategic attacks you can make:
- With 150 coins, you can use your tribe's special trick -- such as the Geeks’ furtive hack or the Hipsters' U-Lock attack!
- With 200 coins, you can do a frisbee attack and fight enemies remotely! Don't forget to control your headquarter to use it!
- With 300 coins, you can buy extra troops to help you engineer a decisive attack.
- Attack adjacent territories, own counties and conquer the Bay Area!
- Play against one or two friends, or meet new opponents over a Quick Game
- Discover your favorite tribe and master its special trick
- Take control of counties to receive a lot more troops at your next turn
- Place your troops strategically; defend your counties' borders and your headquarter
- Make strategic moves and occupy your opponent's county
- Collect coins and exchange them for extra troops
- Use the frisbee and attack any territory that falls under its range
- Become the best and reach the top of the leaderboard!
- Play an unlimited number of games in parallel