The Virtual Classroom App for mobile teaching and learning enables teachers and students to conduct and attend online classes, anytime, anywhere.
Install the Virtual Classroom App to access a wide range of easy-to-use and innovative teaching and learning tools that help you collaborate in the Virtual Classroom environment.
With the Virtual Classroom App, users can:
* Conduct and attend live classes
* Interact using live audio and video
* Add and delete whiteboard
* Use multiple whiteboards and tools
* Use Media Player to play audio and video files
* Transfer audio, video, and writing controls to attendees
* Access existing content in the Content Library
* Presenter can extend class duration while a class is in progress
* View and share files, including documents, presentations, and multimedia files
* Use the Raise Hand feature to ask questions
* Communicate using text chat
* Use Content & Presentation players to view and navigate documents / presentations
* View recordings of past classes
* Use Free Hand tool to annotate documents with various colors
* App invocation through browser
Simply use the live class or class recording link/URL to join a live class or access a class recording using the Virtual Classroom App.
For more information, visit http://virtualclassroomapp.com