Nemters is the new type of puzzle which involves spelling and math. You see a number. You have a set of letters, which describe this numbers.
You start from such simple tasks as
1 = one
to such phrases as
14 = three times four plus two
There is a pure math fun in solving them.
There are several types of hints, which can help you become an ultimate problem solver:
- you should always use all the letters to fill in the blank spaces
- the first numeral is always shown
- you'll know what math operations are involved in phrase building
- after several successful answers you'll earn "open a random word" powerup
- there is also one more hidden hint, which you'll notice after some time of playing.
Nemters is a great way of spending time solving puzzles.