You can choose the size of the multiplication table for study (9x9 or 12x12).
The button "Start from the number" allows you to start a task for a specific number. It can be used for repetition of material.
Languages: English, Russian.
If you need a translation to other language, let's do it together.
Keywords: multiplication, multiplication table, times table, mathematics, games for children, math, arithmetic, elementary math, school, elementary school, calculation, math for kids
With "Math - Multiplication table" your child will love math and improve multiplication and division skills. Learning Multiplication table for kids will be really fun!
The game "Math - Multiplication table" consists of 11 levels based on modern methods of teaching multiplication table. It helps to develop the speed of calculation.
"Math - Multiplication table" will become a really good math helper for adults as math workout and brain trainer. Playing the game you’ll learn multiplication table and get the math skills which will be of use in everyday life!
Languages: English, Russian, German
Required Adobe Air 3.1+
Keywords: multiplication, division, multiplication table, times table, mathematics, math, arithmetic, school, elementary school, calculation, mental math, mental arithmetic, games for children, math for kids, math workout, math help, numbers, elementary math, fun games kids, math skills, math trainer
Have a look at the result and keep on practicing to improve it.
(Press "=" to give your answer. If it appears green, the answer is right; it is not right, the correct answer will appear in red)
An application to learn and practice the multiplication tables without ads and without games for what really matters, that your children learn in a simple and practical way the multiplication tables.
(Should you like this App, please valorate it and make g+1)
* Multiplication Tables from 1 -10
* Practice session for each multiplication table
* Interesting Question session for each multiplication table
* Fun game session which involves all the multiplication tables from 1 - 10
Keywords - Multiplication tables, timetables, time tables, kids, children, school, math, maths
Any child is nearly guaranteed to learn multiplication table in a week using this program 1 to 2 hours a day. Parents can control the progress during the process.
It's not a secret that many pupils will not learn the multiplication table in the allotted time or at least will not learn it good enough. It's not a secret either that many pupils will forget most of what they studied after summer vacations or just long time without a practice. Our program removes these disadvantages at least for the multiplication table.
What can you expect:
1. Everyday practice for at least a hour will allow the pupil to learn the subject in a week.
2. Parents or child him/herself can see stats and track the progress.
3. The program is adaptive to the pupil and it's goal is to get the necessary amount of correct answers.
4. Repeating the course after a month will almost guarantee that the pupil will not forget the multiplication table ever again.
What you should not expect:
1. It's not a magic thing. You can't learn the multiplication table by just installing the program - you (or your child) have to work.
2. That's not a funny game but the learning simulator. There is a competition part (look for the entry 6) but it's not the main part.
1. The pupil has to have an idea of multiplication itself and should know what is used for (this means that if you, say, installing this program for 6-years child you should make sure he/she can multiply, say, 3 to 5 - not necessary fast but just can - or you won't get any use of this tool).
2. You will need an Internet connection to get access to program's adaptive functions. It is also required if you want to compare your results to the world rating.
The learning process:
Before you start. It is important to explain to the pupil that he/she will learn much faster if he/she will pronounce all samples and results (no matter audibly or inwardly). He/she should also understand that multiplication table is symmetric (i.e. 6x7 is the same that 7x6). It is important.
The learning process consists of several parts (levels). First there are following exercises for numbers 2 to 9 (or 2 to 12 if you have enabled this option in program settings):
1. Flashcard. Ascending show of examples and answers (it is important to pronounce them though it can be done inwardly).
2. Flashcard. Examples are shown in random order without an answer initially. The answer is shown few seconds later and it is advised to give a correct answer before it is shown.
3. Practice. Examples are shown in ascending order and the pupil is offered to give an answer with the keyboard. Even if the pupil made a mistake, the program will repeat the same example later and eventually, he/she will get it right. If the correct/error ratio is good enough the next part follows.
4. Practice. Just like level 3 but examples follow in random order.
Levels 1- 4 are passing for the every number. There are practical results which show that pupils won't remember the starting numbers as well as during learning them to the time they come to number 9 (12). That's why we get a level 5 before the final exam.
5. Practice. That is the longest level and it repeats the level 4 but examples are given for not just one number but for the entire multiplication table.
6. The final test. The pupil should give correct answers across the entire multiplication table during the reasonable time. Only 100% of correct answers is accepted as a suitable result and the most important thing in this test is the time. If you have an Internet connection then accepted answer will be transferred to our server and you get back an answer where the pupil’s position in the world community is.
Free version is ad supported.
I wish you and/or your child or pupils the best of luck in learning the multiplication table and I wish you to be a winner and be the best in everything you do :)
tags: multiplication table, times tables
In this app by clicking any button from 1 to 20 or entering table number you can see it’s table and also by sliding the screen you can see it’s next and previous table .
Children, students, parent anyone can use this app to memorize any table anywhere anytime whenever they free.
Keywords: times, times tables, tables, Maths, Multiplication, Factors, Tables, Learn, Algrebra, Workout, Multiples, Factorization, Addition, Subtraction, Division.
The program shows between different possible solutions and you have to choose the good one.
Only works on ARM processors with NEON
If a banner is not appropriate, please indicate this and we will fix it
Presents you with a list of tables (1 to 99) to choose from.
Move through the tables by casually swiping the screen to the left or right. Click on any line in the table to load the factors of all the numbers in the line (makes it easy to remember)
Choose 'Endless Table' mode to continuously keep increasing the table range till 999.
No more need to remember an infinite number of tricks to multiply two numbers. Just practice with this and you'll remember them forever.
This version is for devices running Android Version >= 2.1
If your device run's on Android Ver < 2.1 then search for 'Maths Multiplication Legacy' or 'com.felix.legacy.multiplication' in the Android Market.
1. Open “Multiplication Tables” from the home screen to view the tables of a number from 1 to 20 (Try ‘Endless Mode’ in Settings). Click on any item to open it's quick factor info. Long click for loading the table, factors or Grid of all the numbers present in the table item.
2. Open Numbers Grid to load a grid of numbers. The grid is an Endless list of numbers. Clicking on any number will load it’s factors. Long click any number below 100 to load it’s table.
3. Open “Load Table” and enter a number (1 to 99) to load it’s Multiplication Table. Click on any item to open it's factor info.
4. Open “Find Factors” and enter a number (2 to 999999) to load it’s Prime Factors and All Factors. You can further search by clicking on the Options menu and selecting “Find Factors”
Open Squares (x^2), Cubes (x^3) and Powers (x^y) from x=2 to 100.
5. Long Click on table's in either Tables view or Factor's View to select numbers to load their tables, factors (again) or Grid.
Press Volume Up/Down to load prev/next item.
### Options Menu ###
Previous: Loads the Previous Multiplication Table
Next: Loads the Next Multiplication Table
Open Table..: Opens the Multiplication Table of the specified number (1-99)
Reset: Resets/Refreshes the current table to it’s default preferences.
Settings: Opens the Preferences for Multiplication Table View.
### Table Preferences ###
Limited Table Mode: Tables load from a specified from value to a specified to value (which can be set in the settings).
2 x 1(From) = 2 to
2 x 20(To) = 40
Endless Table Mode: Tables Load Continuously as you keep on scrolling from a specified value to 999.
2 x 1(From) = 2 to
2 x 999(Loads Dynamically) = 1998
### Table Default Settings ###
Text Size: Set the text size for all the text in the Multiplication Table View. Minimum size required for visibility purposes is 10.
Multiply From: The default beginning From value to start multiplying from.
Multiply Upto: Default ending To number to end the multiplication at.
Table No: This is the default Table No. that the application should load when it is first started. The application remembers the last visited Table and loads it by default every time.
Text Alignment: Specifies the alignment of the Table’s text (Left, Center, Right, etc)
### Color Preferences ###
Use Theme: The Theme that should be applied to the table’s and popup’s. Four theme’s are provided by default – Blue, Red, Pink and White.
Disable Theme: Disable’s the theme mode. No background effects are applied when this is selected. But when the theme’s are enabled, the option to select the text-color is available.
Table Text Color: The Color of the numbers that appear in the multiplication table view – Black, Blue, Cyan, Dark Gray, etc.
Text Background Color: The background color of the Table text. This is disabled if the theme mode is enabled.
Separator Color: The color of the Separator lines and the Table List’s background. This is also disabled if the theme mode is enabled.
A great math workout tool for you.
Keywords: Maths, Multiplication, Factors, Tables, Learn, Algrebra, Workout, Multiples, Factorization, Addition, Subtraction, Division.
A simple and interactive app to learn multiplication table (Math Tables) from 2 to 30. Child can select any number to start with . Then child need to tap the "Tap" button to show the right answer. This allow child to think about the correct number and then tap to see the correct number.
LMT also has a quiz game. For every table it asks ten questions. Child has to select one option out of three options. The numbers are generated randomly.
LMT also has a dodging table game. For random generated table it asks ten questions. Child has to select one option out of three options. The numbers are generated randomly.
Table's Champ: A game that allow kids to arrange table by dragging scattered numbers at correct place. This game help kids hand eye coordination, and help them in becoming table's champ.
Why you designed LMT?
-I designed this app for my son. For him tables were such a bore thing. I just wanted to make an interactive app, that can make tables more interesting.
Who should use this app?
-This app can be used by the kids in the age group 6 - 15 yrs.
Does LMT guarantee to make my child expert in tables?
- This app does not make magic. It does not guarantee to make child expert, but it definitely can improve child's interest in learning tables. Using this app everyday will help child in learning tables quickly.
Can we expect more updates of LMT?
- Yes, This is just an initial version of LMT. Please do provide you feedback or email me you suggestions. I will surely try to implement all the suggestion.
In case you face any issue or you have any query please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
★ What people have said about the previous version of our times tables app:
"This is by far the best educational (but fun) app I have loaded for my kids. It is a brilliant way to practice their times tables (or even to learn them if your kids are a little younger). I wish there were more apps out there that were this good, fun, thorough and easy to use."
"I am 10 and I use this app all the time. It is one of the best ever apps made."
"My daughter seems to be allergic to learning times tables. After being called into school about it I was desperate, and downloaded every times tables app going. This is by far the best for our family, it is really good fun!"
The Squeebles apps have been featured by BBC Radio, The Telegraph, The Observer and The Guardian amongst others, and have reached the number 1 position in the education category in the UK and Australian Apple charts.
★ Features - For Children:
✔ Practice your tables across 6 different game modes ("Tables 1-12", "Tricky Tables", "Mix It Up", "Fill The Gap", "Challenge Mode" and "Extreme Tables").
✔ Covers tables from the regular 1 to 12 sets through to the 13, 14 and 15 times tables for those of you who have mastered the others.
✔ 35 Squeebles characters to rescue by doing well in your tables, each with its own unique personality card.
✔ 50 gemstones to win for reaching certain milestones.
✔ Earn turns on a fun mini-game called "bubble-ball" by answering tables questions correctly.
✔ Earn stars to swap for equipment to use in the bubble-ball game.
✔ Win special random bonus rewards when you're least expecting it.
★ Features - For Parents and Teachers:
✔ Password-protected parents' area lets you manage players and view progress.
✔ View full stats from the last 28 days for each child registered with the app.
✔ Stats show each table attempted and any incorrect answers so each child's progress can be carefully monitored.
✔ Register unlimited children with the app, making it perfect for classroom use as well as home use.
✔ Lock table sets or particular questions so children are only asked tables which are suitable for their ability level. This also stops children from earning unlimited rewards by answering questions they find very easy.
✔ View a list of "Tricky Tables" for each child (questions they have previously got wrong).
✔ Edit player settings, allowing customisation of how questions are presented to each child.
✔ Switch between user-entry or multiple choice answer modes for children of different ages or ability levels.
✔ No in-app purchases, adverts or internet links of any kind.
★ For support, comments or enquiries, please e-mail us at email@example.com
Have fun with Squeebles!
TIMES TABLE GAME is an educational app. Its objective is to aid in learning the 1 to 12 times tables by heart. Anywhere, anytime, fun and easy!
The game is designed in such a way that it challenges to keep practicing. It awards (good) plays by medals, flowers, smileys and such.
Faults are remembered and will be suggested to play again a next time. This is an educational method that is a real help in better learning the multiplication tables.
Easy to use. Any table (1 - 12) can be selected to play. Even multiple tables in sequential order or shuffled. Ideal to prepare for the test at school next week.
Special scoring system that awards points based on the difficulty of the times, speed and whether or not the table is played in sequential order or shuffled. Tip: shake the device to shuffle ingame.
The scores and tables already played are logged and can be reviews in the ‘Players and Score’ menu. Kids love to play and afterwards see their progress in the overview. And off course beating mum or dad’s highscore is cool!
A new feature is the world wide highscore list. Kids all over the world practice their time tables with this app. Can you beat their highscores?
As suggested through a review (thank you!) we added the possibility to practice any table upto 12x. This is an extra challenge and is awarded by a new achievement icon. Check out your player&score overview.
Have fun! And if you like Times Tables Game? Please post a review!
Keywords: multiplication, times tables, flashcard, math.
More from developer
Do you remember your education in mathematics, your multiplication table? Now you get the chance to prove your skills in this algebra solving game. If your skills are not that good yet then use this game to practice your skills with the problems presented to you. You will notice how you answer more and more questions correct as you train your brain.