Unlike default android folder, this is very easy and pretty and you can change the folder name and icon.
For the convenience, application folder shows the number of application as a badge.
Just take a look at screenshots!
A folder can contain applications, bookmarks, shortcuts, or contacts
(Whenever you create a folder, the folder basically contains "setting icon" for further customization - in case of folder 2, setting icon is located on window caption)
Ads will appear frequently if you create many folders.
Donation: You can find ad-free donation version in Google market and Amazon Appstore
1) why Internet permission: for Google Admob
2) why Browser history: to query Bookmark for folder insertion
3) why Contact permission: to query Contact for folder insertion
4) why Package permission: to notify installation/uninstalltion.
5) why Phone Call permission: to make a call when a folder has a shortcut for call
I DO NOT COLLECT ANY PRIVATE DATA.
You can find a paid version, [Application Folder Pro]
* Recently, some antivirus applications shows false alarm, but myy application has no relation with any virus.
Unlike some to-do-list apps or yellow-tips apps, this app is just a NotePad for Android. You just launch it, key in or paste something, then close it, even without saving, it does saving automatically.
- Very simple to use: As mentioned above, you just launch the app, key in or paste, then exit the app. You can imagine that this app is a pile of papers in your Android phone. When you write a new note, you are putting a new paper on the pile of papers and writing down things. When you remove a note, you are removing a paper on the pile of papers, then an earlier note will appears.
One-touch copy / paste: Although long-clicking the text area of Android apps also enables the copy/paste function, this app brings the functions to the toolbar for your convenience.
- As a multi-part clipboard: Every time you paste something with the paste button on the toolbar, the pasted text becomes an individual note, and shown in the left list. You can click any one note in the list to get the text, copy the whole thing into the system clipboard with the toolbar button, and paste the text in another app. This app can be used as your multi-part clipboard.
- SD Card reading / writing: This app can browse the text files in the external storage of your Android phone (usually a SD card), and you can read or write it. Only UTF-8 encoding is supported. Using the function, you can import a .txt or .htm file as a note of the app, or export your note to a text file.
Html preview: Since what you have imported or written may be a snippets of html code, this app makes you able to preview it in web browser, including the referred images or style sheets in the same directory of the imported html file. You can also use this app as an off-line web-page viewer.
- Tweeting: This app also tweet the text to your Twitter wall under your command. So you can use this app to edit the draft for your Twitter account.
- Mailing: This app can mail the text as an e-mail. The function is based on the built-in service of Android.
- Full-text search: After the notes are written with this app, you may want to find some of them according to some keywords or string tokens. This app provides full-text searching for you, it lists all notes including the string tokens..
Remarks: This software includes jtwitter module and shows an AdMob banner on the top.
· To play music, shake the phone(or put earphones to jack) and on music player with playing music.
· If you wanna listen next music, just shake and play.
· When you have a call, just shake and take.
· If you press volume-up key, next music is played.(volume-down key is prev.)
※ Music & Other Feature
· Running music player & Play music by shaking phone
· Skip music by shaking phone
· Running music player & Play music by putting earphones to jack
· Skip the music by pressing volume key(only available when screen is off)
· Running & Switching apps by shaking phone
· Music Reservation Stop
· On & Off vibration mode by shaking phone
· Manual Mode
※ Call Related Feature
· Answer call by shaking phone
· End call by shaking phone
· Ringing the bell, flip over the phone and be mute
· When call end, vibration alarm(prevent talking to oneself)
· Just Shake can be killed by Task Killer app. so you must except Just Shake from kill list of Task Killer Apps.(but Call Related Feature is never killed)
· If two music player is running, uninstall unused music player.
· some feature cannot be operated in some device. (answer and end call, Enable when screen is off..)
* this is a free version. so number of features available is limited to 10.(per day)(but call related features is not limited)
* if you have a question, please send me through email(bottom)
You can check news, albums, music videos, images, and event information of all SM artists including Kang Ta, BoA, TVXQ, Super Junior, Girls’ Generation, SHINee, f(x), and EXO. You can conveniently check all information related to S.M. ENTERTAINMENT anytime, anywhere.
1. News on S.M.ENTERTAINMENT artists.
2. Various albums and album information that S.M.ENTERTAINMENT singers and actors participated in.
3. Music videos of S.M.ENTERTAINMENT singers and actors.
4. Events offered by S.M.ENTERTAINMENT.
5. Profiles, schedule and galleries of S.M.ENTERTAINMENT artists.
6. Access to official homepage of artists via the application where you can use Notice, Fanboard, From Star, and Staff Diary.
Vibrate settings don't work since Jelly Bean(4.1).
Official/Stock Android 4.0(ICS) links volumes of phone rings and notifications. Profiles like 'Phone only' will NOT work. (Will work fine on CM9, or some other customized ics)
* No ads!
* NEW profile resume timer!
* Create and manage your audio profiles. (Support adding, editing, deleting profiles)
* A simple but good-looking home-screen WIDGET for displaying current profile and quick profile switching
* A STATUS-BAR ICON which indicates the current profile and provides profile switching function. (If your find this icon annoying, you can always turn it off in the options menu!)
* Home-Screen SHORTCUT, switch to a profile just by one touch!
Similar to popular Advanced Task Manager, Android Assistant and other task killers, but much easier to use with unique holographic ( Honeycomb / Ice Cream Sandwich ) user interface design.
* switch beetween All Applications and Running,
* launch apps
* stop apps
* check app information/updates in market
* uninstall apps
* kill tasks
Please report bugs and ideas:
Click the widget, you can set options and show battery information.
If you put the battery percentage in your status bar, check "Show Notification" option.
This application is widget, it can be added to your home screen by long pressing and selecting "Widget" and "Simple Battery".
It uses the google's tts service.
So it needs to be connected on the internet.
■ It provides 38 languages
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese, Welsh.
Your phone must have a camera with a flesh.
NOTE: this app is supported ads.
Permissions used: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and INTERNET to bring ads. ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION and ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION to bring more relevant ads for your region/city. CAMERA and hardware.camera so we can turn on/off flash light.
Just for Laughs: Gags (JFL Gags) is a silent comedy/hidden camera reality television show that is under the Just for Laughs brand. In 2000, JFL Gags began airing on French Canadian network Canal D. In the following years, the show was picked up by TVA, CBC and The Comedy Network in Canada, BBC1 in the UK, TF1 in France, ABC and Telemundo in the United States.
This series' format is the typical hidden camera comedy show, playing silly pranks on unsuspecting subjects while hidden cameras capture the people's response. This show plays music in the background, but does not contain any sound or dialogue other than brief sound effects and laughter. It is mostly filmed in Downtown Montreal and rural Quebec although some segments have been filmed in Mexico. British and Asian versions have been produced in the UK and Singapore respectively. In 2011, the show spawned a spinoff titled Just Kidding which consists exclusively of kids playing pranks on adults.