Join any web conference right from your Android tablet or smartphone. Cisco WebEx Meetings for Android works with Cisco WebEx Meeting Center, Cisco WebEx Training Center, Cisco WebEx Event Center, Cisco WebEx Meetings Server, and Cisco WebEx Meetings. Meet anywhere, with anyone, and get more done.
Experience WebEx High Quality 2-way video on Android Tablets and Smartphones. Whether you're holding a brainstorming session or making a presentation, turning your online meeting into a video conference helps everyone focus on every word. Getting face-to-face has never been easier!
• High-quality, multipoint video conferencing
• Wideband audio (Requires WBS 29.8)
• Video with camera switcher
• Voice-activated video switching
• Full-screen video
• View content and video simultaneously
Host account capabilities, including:
• Schedule, start, and cancel a meeting
• Start/Pause recordings
• Invite others to a meeting
• Pass presenter and host capabilities to another participant
• Join via WebEx meeting email invite, meeting number, WebEx site URL, or My Meetings List
• Join before the meeting host
• Integrated VoIP audio and web conferencing on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G
• Full-screen meeting view
• View attendee list
• View shared content with annotations
• Pinch to zoom and scan
• Private or group chat
Global and Enterprise Ready:
• WebEx sign-in via your corporate account (for sites with Single Sign-On, or SSO, enabled)
• End-to-end encryption support
• WebEx Meetings Server 2.0 Support
• Available in 13 languages
Have questions about WebEx Meetings for Android? Visit:http://www.webex.com/products/web-conferencing/mobile-android-faq.html
Need technical support or help using WebEx Meetings for Android? Visit:http://support.webex.com/support
Android OS 2.3 and higher is required for VoIP.
All recent Android smartphones (OS 4.0+) and tablets (OS3.0+) will support Cisco WebEx 2-way video.
Dual-core CPU is required to send/receive video.
The following have been tested and optimized for WebEx 2-way video:
• Cisco DX-650, DX-70, DX-80
• Google Nexus 4", 5", 7”, 10"
• Amazon Kindle Fire (Android 4.x) and Fire HD 7”, 8.9"
• Dell Streak 10 Pro
• Fujitsu Arrows Tab
• Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, 7.7", 8.9”, 10.1"
• Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2” and TabPro 10.1”, 12.2”
• Samsung Note 2, 3, 4, 8
• Samsung GT-N8000
• Sony Experia Tablet Z2, Z3 Compact, S 9.4"
• Motorola Razr XT928
• HTC One X
WebEx service is not available in all countries - please see www.webex.com for more information.
New in version 7.5
• Screen sharing to TelePresence end points (Samsung TabPro and NotePro tablets only)
• Proximity support (Beta) – Cross-launch the Cisco Proximity app to join a video conference
• Usability enhancements – Recurring meeting management, problem reporting
• Cisco DX enhancements – Usability improvements, contacts shortcut for Personal Rooms
Instantly schedule or participate in online meetings and webinars:
- Schedule live online meetings and webinars
- Stream live audio and video
- Meet with up to 25 and present to up to 1000 people
- Present documents, videos reports and presentations
- Invite Presenters and Participants to your online meetings
- Add Contacts to your invitees list
- Share interactive whiteboard to impress your audience
- Enable text chat during your online event
- Share and edit images
- Create your own Meetingo account
Meetingo online meeting and webinar platform combines the best in online collaboration with the power of rich media and custom branding. It’s incredibly easy to set up and manage, whether presenting to a global audience of 1000 or a single, high-value client. Users can hold team meetings on-the-fly and present global webinars in high-impact video — all from a single, intuitive control panel.
Just tap to use your phone, tablet or watch to participate. Download the free app and join or start meetings in seconds.
Anywhere you take your Android device, you can now attend and start GoToMeeting sessions – at a café, in a hotel, wherever you happen to be.
• Join or host a meeting on any Android device.
• View presentations, mockups and reports – whatever is shown on screen.
• See all your upcoming meetings and join with a single tap.
• Attend GoToMeeting sessions wherever you are.
• Get alerts for upcoming meetings.
• Use your smartwatch to join, mute and leave instead of fumbling for your phone.
• Hand-off presentation control to anyone else in the meeting.
• Listen in via headphones or Bluetooth.
• Prefer phone over VoIP? Dial in with one tap.
• View attendee webcams.
• Chat with individual attendees or everyone in the meeting.
• Participate in Q&A and answer poll questions.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
You don’t need to purchase an account to attend GoToMeeting sessions. After you download the free GoToMeeting app, there are several easy ways to join a meeting:
• Tap a link in an invitation email and follow the prompts.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app icon and select the meeting you want to join.
• Tap the GoToMeeting daisy icon on your Android device and enter the meeting ID provided by the organizer.
• Tap a notification on your Android Wear compatible smartwatch.
For the best audio experience, please use a headset when connected via "Mic & Headphones" (VoIP).
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
You’ll need a GoToMeeting account to host meetings from your Android device.
• Don’t have an account? Sign up for a free 30-day trial at http://www.gotomeeting.com.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app on your Android device and log in to your account.
• Start a new meeting by tapping “Meet Now” or click on a pre-scheduled meeting.
• Make any attendee a presenter so they can show their screen.
• Android 4.0 or higher.
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
Attend and participate in online events while you’re on the move.
• Join with just a tap.
• Listen in using one-touch dialing or VoIP.
• View the event speaker’s slide presentations up close.
• Participate in polls, raise your hand and ask the event speaker a question.
• View active speaker's webcam.
HOW TO JOIN AN EVENT
There is no purchase necessary to attend a GoToWebinar event. Two easy ways to join:
• Tap an event link in the invite email or your calendar.
• Tap the GoToWebinar icon after you install the app and enter the session ID.
• Upon joining an event, you will automatically connect to audio through your Internet connection (WiFi or 4G/3G).
• For the best audio experience, plug a headset into your Android device.
• If you prefer to dial in over your phone line, you can do that with a single tap after joining the event.
• If you are attending the event in person, easily disconnect from audio any time so you can continue to participate in polls and see the speaker’s presentation up close.
• Android 4.0 or higher
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
If you like attending events with GoToWebinar, please take the time to give us a nice review
● Securely send unlimited messages and share files
● See files instantly without a download to get to the important information quickly
● Start a video call and view screen sharing
● Review a history of messages and files so that everyone can always be up-to-date regardless of time zone or location
● Work confidently with end-to-end content encryption so that messages, room names, and files are always kept safe
● Participate from a mobile device, computer, or even a browser for anywhere, anytime collaboration
Cisco Spark makes all of your teamwork simpler. You can connect your mobile calendar to view a list of your upcoming calendar entries on the Spark Meetings tab. Turn any meeting from this list into a Spark room so everyone can share content and ideas before, during, and after the actual meeting. You can also use the Meetings tab to instantly join the virtual meetings you have outside of Spark. Any Cisco WebEx and Citrix GoToMeeting conference listed will display a Join button so you can easily attend from your mobile device.
Cisco Spark connects people and ideas in an instant. When it’s this easy to collaborate, you can do your best work, together. Tap to fill a room with the people you want to work with…and watch the sparks fly.
Cisco Spark is available for free with upgradeable plans that can add room locking functionality and company administration features.
For more information visit www.ciscospark.com
By tapping ‘Install’ you agree to install Project Squared and all future software updates, and you accept the terms of service and privacy statement below.
Free E-book on different webinar platforms ,tested and priced with links .
Do you want to make a great impression every time you speak.
Great speaking skills are the best way of gaining respect and credibility, putting you head and shoulders above the compitition. Whether you need to present or speak at work, whether you need to promote your own business or whether you just need to get your message out there.
I'm Tina Sibley and I invite you to join me on this free live Webinar where you will dicover the tricks of the trade when it comes to great speaking.
Lumi Join delivers interaction, engagement and content on mobile devices for all types of meetings and events whether in a single location or spread across the world.
From video conferencing to crowd-sourcing, coupled with an intuitive web dashboard, Lumi Join offers absolute real time audience response, scalability and reliability.
· Real time polls and display
· Real time attendee question capture, messaging and display
· Moderator to attendee messaging
· Stakeholder engagement
· Device Image capture
· Content dissemination
Screencap for GoToMeeting automatically captures the screens shared in a meeting – allowing you to zoom, rewind and fast–forward during the meeting. It also automatically saves these summaries for you to refer to after the meeting. With Screencap for GoToMeeting, it's like you get automatically generated meeting handouts, right on your mobile device.
• Work on your favorite device from wherever you are
• Access email or other corporate applications
• Access your desktop from your phone, tablet, or all in one
Problems downloading or installing the app? See http://www.citrix.com/content/dam/citrix/en_us/documents/go/citrix-receiver-for-andriod.pdf
Still need help? Please tell us more about the issue. http://discussions.citrix.com/forum/1269-receiver-for-android
If your company doesn’t use Citrix yet, you can install Receiver and see what it's like by using the demo - http://citrixcloud.net
For more information about Citrix Receiver, visit http://citrix.com/receiver
Also check out GotoMeeting, GoToMyPC, Sharefile or other applications from Citrix.
With Video Meeting, attend Open Videopresence meetings wherever your working life takes you through 3G/4G and Wi-Fi connection.
Data sharing review - View presentations, spreadsheets, documents and images shared in a conference. Review previously shared materials without interrupting the presenter using Video Meeting data sharing slider feature just by dragging.
Meeting control - View the participants list and mute background noises, stop cameras or simply end the meeting.
Change video and presentation layouts including rearranging participants.
• Anyone invited to a Business Connect Meeting can download the app and join the meeting for free.
• Video conference from your Android phone or tablet, hold meetings with up to 4 participants and connect in high definition video.
• Dial-in conference number. Join the meeting using your device audio or a conference bridge dial-in.
• Host controls the meeting. Hosts can invite/remove participants, mute/unmute attendees, spotlight a speaker and annotate content.
• Integrated chat. Host or participants can initiate chat with individuals or the entire group during the meeting.
• Anyone you invite can join your meetings, as long as they have a supported device— Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows or Mac.
• Works over Wi-Fi, 4G/LTE and 3G networks
As a Retailer, enter your Wholesale Case cost, any Rebates and/or Discounts, Delivery and Picking Fees, Selling Price and the number of Packs for Case to determine Landed Unit Cost, Profit, Margin and Markup.
Sales Managers can impress their customers by helping them to calculate the profitability of stocking your product and gaining the best shelf space.
Tax Rate to determine true Selling Price is configurable to your location.
✓ Join online meetings from any location
✓ View anything the host is sharing on their screen
✓ Pinch or zoom fit meeting content
✓ Dial in using your internet connection to join the audio conference call
✓ Chat with online meeting attendees
Joining a Meeting:
To get started, download the app to your Android device. At the scheduled date and time of the online meeting, tap on the invitation link from your email or tap on the StartMeeting icon and enter the credentials to join.
Connecting to the Audio Conference Call:
Once you have joined the meeting, you have the option to dial into the conference call using your internet connection (select the phone icon from the app menu bar) or dial in using a regular telephone.
- The AnyConnect icon in the notification tray is unusually large. This is a limitation with the VPN Framework.
- Some freezes are known to occur on the Diagnostics screen.
The following features are not supported using this package:
- Filter Support
- Trusted Network Detection
- Split Exclude
- Local LAN Exception
- Secure Gateway Web Portal (inaccessible when tunneled)
AnyConnect provides reliable and easy-to-deploy encrypted network connectivity from devices by delivering persistent corporate access for users on the go. Whether providing access to business email, a virtual desktop session, or most other Android applications, AnyConnect enables business-critical application connectivity.
LICENSING AND INFRASTRUCTURE REQUIREMENTS:
Trial AnyConnect Apex (ASA) licenses are available for administrators at www.cisco.com/go/license
AnyConnect for Android requires Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Boot image 8.0(4) or later. For licensing questions and evaluation licenses, please contact ac-temp-license-request (AT) cisco.com and include a copy of "show version" from your Cisco ASA.
As of November 2014, new license options (Plus/Apex) are available for purchase. These licenses include Mobile support. http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/security/anyconnect-og.pdf
- Automatically adapts its VPN tunneling to the most efficient method based on network constraints, using TLS and DTLS
- DTLS provides an optimized network connection
- IPsec/IKEv2 also available
- Network roaming capability allows connectivity to resume seamlessly after IP address change, loss of connectivity, or device standby
- Wide range of authentication options
- Supports certificate deployment using AnyConnect integrated SCEP and the certificate import URI handler
- Policies can be configured locally, and automatically updated from the security gateway
- Access to internal IPv4/IPv6 network resources
- Administratively controlled tunnel policy
- Localizes according to the device's language and region settings
If you are an end-user and have any issues or concerns, please contact your organization’s support department. If you are a System Administrator having difficulties configuring or utilizing the Application, please contact your designated support point of contact.
You can provide us with feedback by sending us a log bundle by navigating to "Menu > Diagnostics > Send Logs" and choose "Feedback to Cisco" with a description of the issue. Please read the Known Issues section prior to sending feedback.
You can reach us on Twitter by directing a tweet to @AnyConnect, or by visiting our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/anyconnect.
Release Notes: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect40/release/notes/b_Release_Notes_Android_AnyConnect_4-0-x.html
Join Google+ Community
Opt-In (or Out):
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.cisco.anyconnect.vpn.android.avf - AnyConnect ICS+
Report issues to email@example.com. No TAC support.
Game Connection Meeting Application: the Video Games Industry Business accelerator.
Game Connection Meeting Application is a match-making system tailored on for Video Games professionals. It is the easiest way to browse all key players registered at Game Connection and schedule face-to-face meetings with them. Game Connection attendees include professionals from all the entire videogame production pipeline (finance, development, publishing, marketing, distribution, outsourcing and much more)
Enjoy Game Connection on-the-go! Optimize your agenda and start meeting your future business partners now!
This app will help you manage your Game Connection meetings on-site.
- Browse companies, people and their projects
- Scroll conferences and master classes
- Improve your search thanks to the advanced filters
- Identify your prospects and ask them meetings
- Check your agenda anytime and accept/decline meetings wherever you want
- Complete your own profile to get the maximum of exposure
Since 2001 Game Connection has been the place to be for video games professionals. Each year key players from the games industry gather three times – in Europe, USA and Asia – to meet, do business together, connect with new industry professionals and socialize in a lively environment. Thanks to Game Connection Meeting Application, Game Connection is the most efficient event of the video games industry.
This application can also be used offline to browse companies and people attending the event but you need to be connected to the Internet to set up and accept meetings with third parties.
If you have any question regarding this application please contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org or call +33 472 444 420
Print directly from your phone or tablet via WiFi, Bluetooth or USB cable without a computer. Direct mobile scanning is available for selected multifunction printers.
Note: PrintHand app is NOT FREE. In order to print real pages, you’ll need to upgrade to Premium Mode by making in-app purchase. We recommend printing test page prior to upgrade.
You can print:
- Office documents (DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF, TXT)
- Images and photos
- Emails and attachments
- Web pages
- Calendar, call log, text messages
- Facebook albums
- Files from Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, SugarSync
- Content from business apps via Share option
You can now scan documents directly from the selected multifunction printers (mostly Epson) to your device. This feature is available in beta mode, please contact email@example.com for details. List of supported devices available at http://printhand.com/list_of_supported_scanners.php.
Printing to Mac or Windows shared printers, Workgroup, Domain and Active Directory and Google Cloud. Share the printer with our free software for Mac and PC from printhand.com, and print to any legacy printer as long as you can print from the computer. Our Printer Setup Wizard will detect your printers automatically, and guide through the configuration process if needed. In a few clicks you’ll be able to print.
Have a good print!