A basic application provided by Android is faithful to its function to look at pictures simply.
You may have wanted to see the pictures according to date or places to take photos or your own classification. Also, perhaps you have been wanted to make a notes into photos but there's no way of doing that so written a memo in other places instead.
If you use a Monte Gallery we made, these problems will be solved. It has various viewer functions like folder, calendar, album, tag, position, lock and etc and you can find and classify your pictures easily.
In addition, you can write a memo on pictures and record a voice to them. Beyond that, it provides a function to protect your privacy by lock folder, play music with various effects when slide shows present too.
Now let's leave unforgettable memories with Monte Gallery instead of just seeing pictures.
The main functions
1. Support various classification : Folder, Calendar, Tag, Album, Position, Lock folder
2. Memo and Voice memo : Voice memo or Text memo into Photos, Videos
3. Make a Media Folder, Change names, Delete.
4. Album : Make Albums, Set up Slide Show by each album.
5. Tag : Set up Tags to Photos and Videos and classify them.
6. View maps : View map by each photos. Look at the photos situated to close each other in one place.
7. Preview : You can see the pictures via Preview without going into the folder.
8. Lock : Lock folder is provided, so user can lock personal photos or the one needed security.
9. Default features : Sharing, Deletion, Move, Copy, Rotation, Edit, Cut, Setup, Etc..
PPV360HD is an Android application designed to view *offline* your high-definition panoramic jpeg (Panorama) images with equirectangular (spherical) or cylindrical projection, with full 360-degree pano (or semi-pano ), up to 2.27 gigapixel jpeg (*1).
No more need of Adobe Flash and tiles generator programs, this is the ALL IN ONE solution: like StreetView, make your pano with your favorite stiching software (for example PhotoSphere or hugin) and view your professional high-resolution jpeg panorama on your device (tablet or smartphone) with the powerful integrated full screen 3d viewer.
(*1) Performance and image quality/max resolution may vary depend on CPU/GPU speed and available free RAM of your device (use a Task killer to free RAM before start the app).
(*) A DEMO (free) version of PPV360HD is available to evaluate the application and check its compatibility with your Android Device. Try it before buying the PRO.
(*) If you have any problem (crash on launch, freeze, ruined images), try reading this troubleshooting guide:
and send us a note if problem persists.
(*) Do you want your Virtual Tour App on Market and Desktop? Contact us!
--- FEATURES ---
* Equirectangular (spherical) and cylindrical projection, 360/180 or custom wide angle
* Support Ultra Hi-Res jpeg images (jpeg up to 65000x35000, 2.27 Gigapano)
* Standalone: internet connection required only on the first start, to download graphic resources optimized for your device display resolution.
* Responsive: can pan and zoom very smooth (with its 3d Graphic Engine)
* Fast: use multi-core CPU, if available
* Can view Google Photosphere or other panorama maker app
* Kinetic rotation: use your device like a cam, turn around and be there! Can take advantage of the new sensor fusion technology (if gyro is available)
* Easy: make multires tiles and view panorama in one app, with a touch, without use of external tools
* Fast Open: Open images already processed in seconds , even 2.27 gigapixel! (eg: on Galaxy S-II 485 MegaPixel tooks 5 seconds, a 50 MPixel (10000x5000) pano can be opened almost instantly!)
* Fine integration with the Android OS: jpeg images from Browser, URL, File Manager, Email, Dropbox, Gallery, etc..
* xml-based sharing: if the jpeg image is already available on internet (for example, using permalink in dropbox), you can share easy with your friend sending a very small file
* View your local image files and xmlppv from local storage/internet/Public Gallery/detect all USB/external sdcard connected to the device
* Tagging functionality: insert comments directly on images
* Organize your favorite images in the thumb-based Private Gallery (PRO: up to 100)
* spectacular fullscreen view with a minimal and clean design, optimized for smartphone and tablet
* Animated real-time parameters controls (horz/vert flip, FOV, start-end V/H angles) to adjust aspect ratio
* Full settings controls to tune performance
--- FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK ---
--- FOLLOW US ON TWITTER ---
--- PPV360HD Project Home page --- https://sites.google.com/site/andrewdc09/Software/ppv360hd
- Example Images by Matthias Kabel, "St Peter Salzburg" and NASA, Spirit Rover on Mars
This application resizes your photos without distorting them: much more than a standard image viewer!
Please do LIKE on Facebook, +1 on Google Plus, write a review on Google Play and share Full Screen Pic.
Thanks for the support.
.viewing Pics faster than the standard Gallery and other popular App...
.the Full Screen Option can be disabled so you can use the App as a Standard Image Viewer
.KITKAT Immersive Mode for devices with software keys (Hide navigation Bar for Full Screen Pics)
.ability to set the Wallpaper of the Home Screen with the Full Screen Pic, you can also enlarge the Pic to fit the screen size; process WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) is used
.3 Widgets (2x1, 3x2 and 4x3) that you can add to home screen and configure with independent pics & actions
.easy toggle pic size with double tap
.ability to add your favorite folders excluding those that contain unwanted images
.open last viewed folder
.View in Map" to Start Google Maps and Google Earth by Coordinates or close Address
.view File information, ExIf data and GPS tags and Copy to Clipboard
.share pics with friends
.sort filelist in various ways, also by ExIf Camera Data
.clear History of viewed folders
.many configuration options
In still camera photography, the most common aspect ratios are 4:3 and 3:2, closer to a square shape and suitable for printing.
However, many mobile devices, tablets, laptops, desktop monitors and TVs have an aspect ratio of 16:9 or 16:10, closer to a rectangular shape and suitable for movies.
When 4:3 or 3:2 images are displayed on a 16:9 or 16:10 device, two stips are shown on the sides of the screen and the image remains smaller.
This App solves the problem by adapting the image to the size of the screen.
Of course, the top and the bottom of the image are slightly cut, but in most cases this is not a big problem and you can however see the original image with a double tap.
In case of photos of people where may be cut off heads or feet, you could turn off the full screen display and use the app as a regular photo viewer.
If your device supports it, you can connect it to the TV with an HDMI cable and enjoy your pictures in Full Screen.
Of course some mobile devices can be set to take pictures in 16:9 format but this format is not suitable for printing and does not use the sensor completely (less megapixels) so this is not a good solution.
The Lite version is limited to 15 consecutive Full Screen Pics and is made in order to evaluate the innovative feature of the App.
To remove this limit you need to get the PRO version; all other functions are active and complete, then you can then use it as a fast picture viewer
Release 3.7 Improvements:
KITKAT Immersive Mode for devices with software keys (Hide navigation Bar for Full Screen Pics)
Long touching on the bottom of the screen the Thumbnails are displayed, otherwise the menu is displayed
Improved handling of Thumbnails: removed flash when you click the Pic to display and added some vibration feedbacks
Minor bug fix
TAGS: Picture Viewer, Image Viewer, Photo Viewer,ExIf, Slide show, Share Photo, GPS, Google Maps, Google Earth, Gallery
Pictures pile up on your smartphone. Don’t let your cherished memories languish in a forgotten corner of your phone. Bring them alive with million moments, a photo viewing and sharing application that lets you enjoy and share your favorite pictures in elegant, magazine-like layouts.
Take, import, and browse pictures.
It’s a beautiful and easy new way to explore your memories.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
million moments was the top app in the Google Play free photography category in Japan, India, and Singapore.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
This app is developed by Sony Digital Network Applications, Inc. (SDNA)
-Create albums without editing your images Import the pictures from your smartphone or your Facebook albums, or take new pictures from within million moments to create an album automatically. Imported pictures are automatically sorted by date, with one-to-five pictures displayed per page.
- Create new albums by attaching labels Attaching new labels to images automatically creates new albums corresponding to the labels. For example, create a label for your child’s name and attach it to pictures of your child, and you’ll automatically have an album named for your child containing those pictures.
- Easy picture sharing is built in
million moments can post a page of an album to Facebook.
- Can I change which part of a picture is displayed in a layout?
Yes. Browse to the picture in a book, and hold down on it to change to display area edit mode. While in this mode, drag the picture to change the picture display area. Once you change a display area of a picture, the information is saved, and the display area won't change when the rest of the layout changes.
- How do I delete a picture?
To delete a picture, browse to the picture in a book, and tap the picture to display the delete icon on the lower right. Tap the delete icon to delete the picture.
Full internet access
- To upload/download pictures to Facebook
modify/delete USB storage contents
modify/delete SD card contents
- To read pictures
- To save cache data
For more information, please refer to:
million moments blog:
million moments Twitter feed:
Photo and Video Solution From SDNA:
SDNA Facebook Page:
-The Nexus 4 does not support OTG/USB Host and can not be supported.
-DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT!
-The USB drive must be formatted as FAT16, FAT32 or NTFS. These are the most common formats for flash drives.
-Hard Drives. It is strongly recommended that you use external power when connecting a hard drive to a tablet. Please see the troubleshooting guide on my web site for more information. Do not connect an unpowered hard drive to a phone!
This software is not produced by Google, which owns the Nexus trademark.
1. View and slide pics with best quality.
2. Directly view/slide your pics from favorite networks like PicsArt, Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Google search and Dropbox.
3. Extends other photo apps on your phone by adding "choose picture from network" (e.g. Facebook) option when using PicsArt Viewer as a pic chooser from other photo apps.
4. Many file management features like sort, delete, rename etc.
5. Hide folders with photos.
6. No Ads.
7. Multi select with (copy, move, delete)
9. Supports video files
Back up your important photos before doing file operations!
For any questions, problems or wishes please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for using PicsArt products!
✓ Search by keyword
✓ Live wallpaper with Parallax effect
✓ Log into 500px
✓ Browse your photos
✓ Browse recommended photos
✓ Like photos
✓ Add photos to favorites
✓ Comment on photos
✓ Browsing history
✓ Bookmark users, searches, and categories
✓ Pinch to zoom and panning
✓ View favorite photos
✓ View friends/following
Brilliance uses the same engine as Stumblr and UI should be familiar to anyone who has used the Stumblr Android app. Swiping left or right for secondary content, pinching to zoom images, long-clicking bookmarks or history items to delete, and clicking a username to add to bookmarks works just as it does with Stumblr.
Brilliance is designed for use on a modern phone with a fast data connection. If you are experiencing performance issues, reduce the image quality to 3 in settings or check Use Proxy in settings.
*This product uses the 500px API but is not endorsed or certified by 500px.
**All 500px Trademarks displayed on this application are property of 500px Inc.
-Sharing on Facebook and Twitter etc.
Please use "Family ID" and "Password" we issued after the photographing.
If you forget "Family ID" or "Password", please access the following URL.
Happily Photo Studio
Open 9:00am to 7:30pm
- Woven gathers your photos from Facebook, Dropbox, Flickr, Instagram, Photobucket, Google+, Shutterfly, SmugMug, OneDrive, Tumblr, and 500px, as well as your smartphone and tablet. And if you store photos on your Mac, you can upload those, too.
- Woven now supports videos from Facebook, Flickr, Smugmug, Google+, and Android.
- With Woven Show, use your device as a remote to show your photos and videos on any web-connected screen, including Samsung Smart TV, and any web browser, across the room or across the country. Support for Google Chromecast coming soon.
- Your photos and videos are always up-to-date because Woven automatically checks for new photos and videos from all of your sources.
- Woven maintains all of your photos at the highest resolution and preserves your album and titles.
- Woven combs through your collection and hides all your duplicates.
- No distracting advertising or pop-ups.
- Your photos and videos are private by default, nothing is shared unless you share it.
A free Woven account enables you to:
- Enjoy your photo collection on multiple mobile devices and using Woven Show.
- Sync iPhoto to Woven account.
- Upload photos and videos from mobile device and add them to Woven.
- Securely access account.