Monument Valley is a surreal exploration through fantastical architecture and impossible geometry. Guide the silent princess Ida through mysterious monuments, uncovering hidden paths, unfolding optical illusions and outsmarting the enigmatic Crow People.
"One of the very finest hours, and the value of such a thing is incalculable" - Kotaku
"Brilliant design... stayed with me like a dream I didn't want to forget... 9/10" - Polygon
"Monument Valley stuns with its serenity... each screen is a work of art" - Huffington Post
"Almost impossibly gorgeous... a feast for your senses... 5/5" - Touch Arcade
“Monument Valley is the most elegant game I have ever played” - Tim Schafer
Inspired by minimalist 3D design, optical illusions and palaces and temples from around the world, every monument is a unique, hand-crafted world to explore.
EASY TO USE
Twist and drag to reshape the world and help Ida to explore. Designed to be easy for everyone to pick up, enjoy and complete.
Audio reacts to your manipulation of the world to provide a surreal and beautiful soundscape. Best experienced with headphones.
Synchronize your game across all your devices.
Monument Valley is optimised for both tablets and phones.
* Realistic 3D graphics and animation
* Simple and handy controls
* Free cube rotation in all axes
* Global leaderboard. Share your time with whole world!
* It let to continue solving after closing the application
Used images from site: http://www.visualpharm.com/
No ads and no in-app purchases.
“Back to Bed manages to simultaneously be predictable and surprising, sleepy and lively, scary and comforting—just like any good piece of Surrealist art.” - Killscreen
“Back to Bed is what happens when you let Dali, Escher, and Magritte develop a game.” - PowerUpGaming.co.uk
“What you see isn’t always what it seems, and the moments that use these ploys are some of the best Back to Bed has to offer. It’s mindbending and an utter delight.” - Twinfinite
Awards & Nominations:
- IGF Student Showcase Winner 2013
- Dutch Game Awards 2012: Guts & Glory Indie Award
- Unity Awards 2012: Best Student Project - Nominee
- Nordic Game Indie Night 2012: Finalist
- Casual Connect Europe 2014: Best Console - Nominee
• Unique surreal and artistic game universe: A strange but beautiful dream universe that mixes elements from the real world and the world of dreams to create something unique, surreal and sometimes a bit scary.
• Isometric puzzle levels: Navigate detailed 3D puzzles that defy the laws of physics, wherein the player must manipulate the strange environment to create a safe path Bob and avoid the dangers of the puzzle.
• Two characters as one: Play as the embodied subconsciousness, in the form of a small guardian creature, trying to save its own sleepwalking body from dangers of the dream world.
• Picturesque visual style: Discover the feeling of playing in a piece of art set in a digital frame. A visual style inspired by hand-painted techniques, surreal art and impossible shapes.
• Nightmare mode: Unlock a more challenging version of the game, made for those who truly want to test their puzzle solving skills and enjoy thinking many steps ahead, or who are just too stubborn to give up.
• MOGA-support: Enjoy Back to Bed with MOGA controllers.
“Now featured on NVIDIA TegraZone. Plays great with full controller support on NVIDIA SHIELD Portable and SHIELD Tablet, and Android TV.”
Keep up with Back to Bed at www.facebook.com/Backtobedthegame
Back to Bed sends automated bug reports, device information, gameplay and location data. The information sent does not include personal or private information nor can it be used to reveal the identity of a player. The purpose of the data is to discover bugs and improve the experience of Back to Bed on the most common devices. All information is strictly for internal use and will not be provided to any third party.
50% DISCOUNT NOW on PRO VERSION !
Brain Trainer is the LARGEST collection of brain games on the market. Brain is like a muscle and the more you train it, the better results you get in everyday life.
Supports move to SD card.
If you forget to train your brain, Brain Trainer will remind you. This feature can be turned off :)
Available game modes: math ninja, save ninja, letter sequences, number sequences, memory trainer (pictures), math workout 1 and math workout 2 game modes, math madness, speedy shapes, memory letters, memory numbers, tricky colors, memorize 123, 3D CUBES, target mode, phone numbers, question mode, 18 session modes...sudoku of course and other modes like puzzle.
The application is free. Do not forget, train your brain!
Keywords: memory trainer, genius trainer, mind trainer, brain, trainer, concentration, memory, focus, number sequences, letter sequences, brain train, brain test, brain teaser, brain training, IQ test, sudoku, ninja, math ninja
Congratulate you on the New Year's holidays. As a gift, we have prepared an exciting puzzle game for the whole family.
Christmassy 3D puzzle game "Minus Cube" - a three-dimensional puzzle like fifteens, but more addictive. So, a red cube is divided into eight faces that are mixed. One face is hidden. Look attentively at how to shuffle pieces of the puzzle in the start and repeat these movements in reverse order. The higher the level, the more difficult puzzle. Try to collect all levels with a minimum amount of movings!
Goal of the game:
- To collect the red die from more than 20,000 combinations of mixing.
- Rest with a pleasant puzzle game under christmas melody and relax gameplay;)
- The first fifteens puzzle game in three-dimensional world without numbers
- Tips in the assemble of different combinations
- Christmas decoration and music
- More than 20,000 combinations of mixing
- Three different difficulty levels
- Sixty exciting stages.
- Tablet support
How to play:
- At the beginning of the game, select the level of available games
- Attentively watch the movement of small cubes in the beginning of the game
- Try to remember the sequence of movements
- For moving a blocks just tap on them. They are moves in to a free zone.
- For rotate the large cube just swipe your finger in the desired direction of rotation
- If you mess up, then click the "Tips" in the upper right corner of screen. It's demonstrate how many and what movements remain to solve the puzzle.
- To align in space, click "Rotate" in the lower right corner of the screen. Big cube automatically alligned to 90 degrees.
If you have trouble installing the game, please contact us. We will try to solve the problem as soon as possible.
If you do not like something in the game, please contact us and we will do it better.
Like the original, the goal is simple: contort the cube until each face presents a single color. However, this one's been flattened, so you can see and manipulate all six faces at once.
The puzzles start off easy, but become progressively more challenging as you build momentum. It's a great way for new players to learn to solve a Rubik's Cube, while presenting an intriguing new challenge for the well-versed.
You've discovered a unique brain teaser that's sure to keep your wits sharp. This addictive puzzler will keep you entertained for hours. Give Cognicube a spin!
Note: Cognicube requires Adobe AIR. It has been designed to work on both tablets and phones. It have even been optimized for dual-screen devices like the Sony Tablet P.