❝ LABEL LOUNGE makes designing labels exciting ❞
There are heaps of carefully selected, fashionable images, backgrounds and icons in different categories, ALL INCLUDED in the app – 100% FREE! So you can go ahead and be wildly creative from the moment you download the app
There’s so much you can do with the Label Lounge App.
☛ Create designs and print them on sticker sheets for use on gifts, to make name tags or even wine labels.
☛ Cut out tags and labels in different shapes for use on presents or as cards.
☛ Design invitations, e-greeting cards, announcements or use your designs for your digital scrapbooking.
☛ Share and post fun ideas and greetings in a design of your own making. You can even use your own backgrounds. If you have a great photo in your Camera Roll, you can use it as a background, then scale and rotate it. You can also take a shot, right from inside the app, it’s so much fun.
✪ SAVE & SHARE OR PRINT ON STICKER PAPER ✪
Save, email, share all of your designs through Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, right from inside the app. Print on a range of Avery© Pre-cut Label sheets or your own paper stock.
The best thing about Label Lounge is how enjoyable it is to use. It’s so simple, you’ll awake the creative genius inside you in a matter of minutes 😉
▶ 100’s of cool images included
▶ No In-App purchasing
▶ Use different fonts, colors, borders and frames
▶ Take a photo or use your Photo Library for your label background
▶ Print or email to pre-cut templates (E.g.; Avery)
▶ Share your designs online using Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or email
❝ GO GET CREATIVE.....❞
Download the App or visit www.labelloungeapp.com for more info.
Key Features & Benefits:
• Check the status of your printer. Is it out of paper? Is the device busy?
• Check how much ink and toner are left.
• What is the name and number of ink cartridges and toners my printer use?
• Save or email supply info so that you can see it when you are at the store
• Scan from your scanner, from glass or document feeder.
• Scan document using the camera on the phone, and enhance it with HP’s mobile scanning technology.
• Save and Share scanned and camera captured document to cloud and email.
• Create multi-page .pdf file from scanned images and camera captured images
Both printers on local wireless network and printers that are set to wireless direct printing mode are supported.
*Full list of supported printers available at Hewlett-Packard web site.
For full list, http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02814760&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en#N121
How it works ?
Just Open Print Tap , Select Contact from contact List and Touch your NFC Card or Tag behind the Phone. You can click on help to understand the flow of app.
The Print Tap App has been Built by the Magictap Solutions.
The Print Tap App is built to run on NFC enabled mobile devices running Android v4.0 and up (Ice cream sandwich).
If you have questions or problems, please contact us at http://www.magictapsolutions.com/#contacts
Advantages of using Print Tap:
Increased chances of getting one's data where it should be - with the customer
Minimization of lost information
More detailed information capability
Much more memorable than a plain business card
Eco-friendly and tech-savvy
No more costly mistakes due to incorrectly entered data
The application fully supports the NFC Forum Type 1 Tag, Type 2 Tag, Type 3 Tag as well as Type 4 Tag portfolio. This includes a whole range of NXP and third party NFC-enabled contactless IC products like MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, ICODE SLI and many others.
We are sorry in case the application might show any functional interruption when using it. Please help us to improve and provide us a so called “crash report” and/or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org .This helps us to detect, analyze and fix possible issues you see when using our application in combination with contactless ICs that have not been verified to work and so may cause problems or unexpected behavior on use. We are also happy to support if you have functional questions and feel free to provide suggestions for additional features you miss.
Let me tell you some things that you can do:
-Create clean, color-coded labels to store your tasks
-Create, edit and access your to do lists without an internet connection
-Easily see what’s due soon with my at-a-glance indicators
-Create a separate passcode lock to keep your tasks private
-Share updated labels to your friends, family and coworkers
-Sync between Android, iOS and the web
-Print your task lists from your computer
-Use the keyword search to quickly locate tasks
-Group labels together
-Navigate quickly with a clean, intuitive slide-out menu
Learn more at www.tasklabels.com (or just click the Task Labels Support link below)
SO WHY IS TASK LABELS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER TODO LISTS APPS?
At Task Labels we are true list-lovers and we believe that every great accomplishment begins with one small task. We designed this app to make it easy for you to store those little tasks that together will help you accomplish great things. Whether it be having your shopping list with you at all times so you don't waste a moment at the grocery store, or managing multiple projects at home and work, Task Labels is a space that let's you easily find a place to save all your inspiration, ideas and todos.
Our unique labeling system will help you solve whether to put ‘buy milk’ in your grocery list or in your weekend errands list. Discover how a task put in multiple labels can transform your to do lists. Manage your projects by organizing each task into one or more labels. When you’re done, check it off and it will be checked off in those other labels too. This useful feature lets you see your complete list of todo’s at all times without the need to write it in repeatedly. Once you start using labels, you’ll see how it can truly optimize your productivity. At home, work or play, manage your daily to do list like a pro!
FREE SHARING SO YOU CAN WORK TOGETHER
Keep everyone updated and get things done even faster by sharing up-to-date todo lists with as many people as you want. You can control which people can edit and complete items and which people can only view what you share. Stop sharing a todo list instantly when you want to change your team.
You can easily share with people who are not using Task Labels as well, or print your labels and give out hard copies to those who work better on paper. They’ll print out as a neat task list template with due dates, priority levels and a place to put a check mark.
Use Task Labels for free as long as you have less than 300 tasks in your labels. Task Labels Premium members can enjoy:
-Unlimited tasks, labels, and label groups
-Archive completed tasks with one tap
-Import tasks from a CSV on the web
-Premium customer support
WHAT CAN I USE TASK LABELS FOR?
Here are just a few examples of topics people have used Task Labels for: holiday gift lists, meeting agendas, places you wish to travel, grocery lists, New Year's resolutions, tips for getting in shape, wish lists, lifelong/long-term/short-term personal goals, books to read, movie recommendations, contacts in New York, skills you possess or want to acquire, exam dates, allergies of you or others, work tasks, personal budgets, favorite quotes, guest lists, household chores, IOUs, packing lists, websites to check out, things to do in Colorado, random notes and more.
Not need additional drivers or cables directly from your WiFi connection or 3G/4G.
Print any text stored in the clipboard.
Print from any app or file browser, through the Share menu.
Print and save the contact information: Name, phones and email.
For printing images have been added:
- Real Size
- Select Printer Resolution.
- Select Paper Size.
Print web pages as images or send the Url to the server and the server will do the job.
Print barcodes, EAN8, EAN13, UPCA and Code39.
- Landscape mode
- Print Android calendar and Google calendars.
Print written notes or voice recognition
Print Call Log
Download the Windows server from here:
https://sites.google.com/site/mlcprintserver and follow the installation instructions.
Install the server on the PCs you need: office, home, warehouse, etc.
Configure on your Android device, the connections to those PCs
Print will be as simple as choosing File, connection and printer.
All files sent to the server are stored in the application directory, Files subfolder.
Use the SAVE option to send the file to the server, not print.
You must have installed on your PC programs that open these files: Abobe Reader, etc..
WritePad features 4th generation handwriting recognition technology which supports practically any handwriting style, including cursive (script), print, and mixed. The software analyzes pen strokes written in the designated WritePad area, then converts those pen strokes into text and sends the recognized text to the target application. While many handwriting recognition tools for smartphones and tablets leave users frustrated with the app’s inability to correctly interpret their handwriting, WritePad’s state-of-the-art handwriting recognition software will adapt and learn the user’s style of writing.
Key WritePad features:
- Advanced multilingual handwriting recognition engine supports 11 languages, including Danish, Dutch, English (UK and US), Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Swedish, and Spanish.
- Integration with any application allowing text input, such as email, SMS, notes, word processing, and others.
- Statistical analyzer, which improves overall handwriting recognition quality by addressing common recognition errors. If this feature is enabled, WritePad will learn the user’s own handwriting style.
- Customizable auto-corrector, which automatically fixes common spelling and recognition errors.
- Editable user dictionary to improve recognition of custom words and names not included in the main dictionary.
- Built-in full keyboard with autocomplete; if needed, users can switch between keyboard and handwriting with a single touch of a button.
- Four basic recognition modes: cursive/mixed or print for general text entry; Numeric for entering numbers and phone numbers; and Internet for entering email addresses and URLs.
- Built-in calculator, enabling users to write simple equations such as "22.3+15.66=" and WritePad will calculate the result.
- Letter shape selector allows users to further improve recognition quality by disabling unused letter shapes.
WritePad Handwriting Recognition Tutorial:
WritePad User's Guide:
Samsung Mobile Print empowers to print or send fax, most of the digital contents like Office documents, PDF, images, emails, web pages or even the contents on your social network sites.
Let your content be on your phone or on Google drive it’s just easy.
It also supports scanning from your network multi-functional device and saving in various formats like pdf, jpg or png. Sharing your scanned documents is just a click away.
> Intuitive action bar style user interface.
> Automatic discovery of supported network devices.
> Support for USB and shared printers.
> Select multiple images, tap to crop or rotate.
> Supports multiple image sizes and multiple images on a page.
> Print or send fax documents/emails/email attachments/web pages/images.
> Supports contents at Google Drive, DropBox, Evernote, OneDrive, Box and Facebook.
> Scan from flatbed or ADF and save as PDF, PNG, JPG.
> Print or Scan pages as big as A3*.
> Share to open any of the supported content from any other App.
> For corporate environment, supports security features like Job Accounting, Confidential Print and Secure Release.
**Supports Only Samsung Printers**
* Scanning and sending fax is supported only on supported N/W printers.
* Printing can be done on printers connected via Print server or Shared.
* Maximum print and scan size would depend on the media size supported by the device.
* If you use the CJX-1050W/CJX-2000FW printer, please install " Samsung Mobile Print Photo" instead this app.
Supported Model List
* M2020/2070/283x/288x/262x/282x/267x/287x/4370/5370/4580 Series
* C410/460/1810/1860/2620/2670/140x/145x/4820 Series
* CLP-300/31x/32x/350/360/610/620/660/670/680/770/775 Series
* CLX-216x/316x/317x/318x/838x/854x/9252/9352/92x1/93x1 Series
* ML-1865W/2150/2160/2165/2250/2525/257x/2580/285x/2950/305x/3300/347x/331x/371x/405x/455x/551x/651x Series
* SCX-1490/2000/320x/340x/4623/4x21/4x24/4x26/4x28/470x/472x/4x33/5x35/5x37/6545/6555/8030/8040/8123/8128 Series
* SF-650, SF-760 Series
Below are the details about the permissions Samsung Mobile Print app is using.
READ_CONTACTS: For selecting Fax number from Address book.
READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARK: For showing Bookmarks in Web Printing.
GET_ACCOUNTS: For showing registered accounts in email printing and printing contents from Google drive.
USE_CREDENTIALS: For printing from Google Drive.
CAMERA : To use Camera.
INTERNET: For any network communication.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To write to SD Card.
NFC : For direct connection between mobile device and Printer
VIBRATION : To notify when NFC tag was read properly
For printing with PIXMA series, SELPHY series, or MAXIFY series printers, use PIXMA/MAXIFY Printing Solutions or Canon Easy-PhotoPrint.
- Quickly and easily set paper sizes.
- Print up to 20 images at one time.
- Display and print web pages.
- Link to a wide variety of applications and print files.
- Print Microsoft Office files.*
- Perform high speed printing with PDF direct printing.**
- Configure detailed print settings such as color mode, number of pages, and 2-sided printing.
- Automatically detect printers on a network, or search manually by specifying the IP address/FQDN.
- Store print data in multi-function printers and printers (not supported by all printers).
- Enter department IDs and passwords from the app to print with multi-function devices and printers that use the Department ID Management function.
- Perform secure printing that requires a user name and password when printing.
- Display in the app the optimum print settings according to the options attached to multi-function devices and printers.
* The Data Conversion Service on the Internet is used.
** Supported only by printer models equipped with PDF direct printing or the PS printing function, and printer models with an optional HDD, ROM, or RAM attached.
imageRUNNER ADVANCE series
Color imageRUNNER series
Color imageCLASS series
Laser Shot series
Some printer models do not support Canon Mobile Printing. Check the list of supported printer models on the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.
- Your Android terminal must be connected to a wireless LAN access point.
- Your multi-function printer or printer and the access point must be connected by LAN or wireless LAN.
- Microsoft Office files*
- PDF files
- Web pages
* The Data Conversion Service on the Internet is used.
Cautions When Printing
- Because supported printing functions differ between printers, print data may be output without the print settings used in this app being applied, depending on the printer model you are using.
Supports printing to over 8,000 new and legacy printer types. The full functionality of ThinkFree Print is available with or without Android Print Framework. Provides a Universal Print Service for Android Print Framework, if available (Android 4.4 and above).
ThinkFree Print is a free trial mobile printing solution. Use it free for seven days to make sure it supports the printers you use and that you are happy with the documents printed. At the end of the seven day trial period you can decide to purchase the app or continue to use it for free image printing only.
Connect directly to your Wi-Fi printer or networked printers via a Wi-Fi access point. Supports Wi-Fi Direct in Android 4.4 and above. Print over USB cable and to some Bluetooth printers. Greater than 8,000 printer types supported for direct printing. Automatically discover your printers and save as favourites to the My Printers list. Requires no driver installation or network configuration.
Full control of your print job settings including paper size, page orientation, number of copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), printout mode (color or monochrome) and more. Preview documents before printing with thumbnail and full page views. Monitor progress of your print jobs.
- Microsoft® Office documents (Word, PowerPoint®, Excel®)
- PDF documents
- Web pages
- Outlook mail
- Yahoo mail
- Google Drive documents
- Most laser printers (PostScript and PCL6)
- HP inkjets (PCL3 GUI Category10)
- Epson inkjets (ESC/P-R, ESC/Page & ESC/Page-Color)
- Canon inkjet printers (IVEC)
- Ricoh inkjet printers (RPCS)
- Most Brother inkjets
- PrintStik mobile printer
- Many Samsung, Lexmark, Kodak, Dell, and other printer types supported.
- Android Print Framework support for all printers.
- Wi-Fi via access point
- Wi-Fi Direct
Please check http://mobileprintfaq.com for list of printers supported.
- Only free for printing Contact, Calendar, and Instagram. Print of other content comes with watermark "Printed by StarPrint" on the result. You need to purchase feature pack to remove the watermark (select Upgrade StarPrint).
- Let use "Send Feedback" function on menu for quick and direct support. Comments on app stores do not help for resolution. Please write us in English, if possible!
- How to print effectively: http://www.tinyurl.com/StarPrintHow1
- Supported printers: http://tinyurl.com/supportPrinters
★ StarPrint, just for print app! ★
Print from phone and tablet anything, anywhere, in every way possible. It can print via USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, to thousands printer models (even very old printer models).
★ 3 steps printing: connect printer, print preview, and print
★ Print content:
- Document files printing: text, csv, PDF, PS, rtf, Ms Office, Open Office
- Web printing
- Picture printing: photo, camera print
- Phone data printing: print Contact, Calendar
- Print online data: Instagram, Google drive
- Print email: Gmail
★ Print directly to nearby printer via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and USB (for USB host-enabled device only). No need intermediate printer share software anymore.
★ Print to network printer, shared printer (SMB, IPP, LPD/LPR), printer box, router based printer share (Fritz Box), JetDirect
★ Support 3000+ printer models including HP, Canon, Epson, Brothers, Samsung, Kodak, Dell, Lexmark,...
★ Support AirPrint printers!!!
★ Print spooler: accept multiple prints without waiting for the previous print completed.
* Remove the watermark/Plus version *
If this printing app works well and you want a Watermark-Free edition, please purchase feature packs (Plus version) and watermark will disappear.
- Run StarPrint, tap on Upgrade StarPrint
- Select the pack you want to check price
- Follow steps to buy and upgrade
- Enjoy unlimited printing!
* Feedback (English is preferred) *
We read EVERY feedback of yours and assign best engineers to support your print. Select a method:
- Print report (recommended): after each print, a Feedback link will show up for every bad evaluation (crying face). Tap on it and input report. This method is best for investigating print problem, and quickest to get support.
- Common feedback: run app, tap on menu, and then tap Feedback.
"I'm impressed that it works, and that what I paid was reasonable compared to other software that I purchased which did not do what it promises 5(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) thumbs up! BTW, they even followup to fix software and take your comments very seriously!"
This app is similar to printershare, hp eprint, printhand and other printing apps. Moreover, it can print to various printer brand names, and accept multi-print at one time!
Enjoy your print!
- Website: http://tinyurl.com/StarPrint1
- FAQs: http://tinyurl.com/StarPrintFAQs1
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/StarPrint.Android
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/ISBVietnam
- G+: http://plus.google.com/113624145023558808301
Print directly from your phone or tablet via WiFi, Bluetooth or USB cable without a computer to virtually any printer. Direct mobile scanning is available for selected multifunction printers. Enjoy this mobile print app brought to you by Hammermill® Papers!
You can print:
- Office documents (DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF, TXT)
- Images and photos
- Emails and attachments
- Web pages
- Calendar, call log, text messages
- Facebook albums
- Files from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, SugarSync, Skydrive
- Content from business apps such as OfficeSuite, DocumentsToGo, QuickOffice, Exchange, EverNote and more via Share option
Printing to Mac or Windows shared printers, Workgroup, Domain and Active Directory and Google Cloud. Our Printer Setup Wizard will detect your printers automatically, and guide through the configuration process if needed. In a few clicks you’ll be able to print. From your PC or Mac, you can share printers with the Print Hammermill app using free software from our friends at printhand.com. Visit http://www.printhand.com/shared_printers.php to download the software.
You can now scan documents directly from the selected multifunction printers (mostly Epson) to your device. This feature is available in beta mode, please contact email@example.com for details. List of supported devices available at http://printhand.com/list_of_supported_scanners.php.
To configure your printers you need to go to : http://www.google.com/cloudprint ( on your pc) or take a look at this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUjlaLtUCfA.
- printer management
- Share printers with friends
- sms printing
- contacts printing
- print job management
- print from facebook, dropbox, google drive, Box etc.
- make and print drawings
- mail printing
- internal file browser
- webpage printing
- Print from clipboard
WHY WE NEED SMS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your sms
WHY WE NEED CONTACTS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your contacts
If you have an Cloudprint ready printer (Epson, Kodak etc) or HP E-Print enabled printer you don't need your pc to be on, for other printers your pc needs to be ON.
Awesome translation team :Fabrizio Alberti aka technofab (IT), Awesome Dutch user(NL),Awesome German user (DE),roaddan from Québec(FR), me (PT),Dani Mediavilla(ES)
SEO: google cloud print printer network
Using this app, printer settings can be managed remotely through mobile devices in an enterprise environment.
Printer settings for copy, fax, scan and network can be transferred from one printer to other printers just by taping your mobile on the Printer.
You would also be able to connect printer to the same Wi-Fi networks as Mobile device is connected to.
For security purposes you would need to provide printer's registered administrator ID / PW.
*To use Mobile Print Manager app, NFC / Wi-Fi option will be required to be installed.
- Android 4.0 and above.