Avsoft's Portable Classroom App is a hybrid offline/online eLearning courseware player for viewing Avsoft courses. Users can download the course content to their devices and use while they are offline, or they can stream the content if they are online. The user's progress data will be stored locally on the device and synchronized with the LMS (Optionally LRS) whenever an internet connection is established.
This application will not display correctly on the devices with resolution smaller than 1024x768.
Portable Classroom Users must setup an account in Avsoft's LMS in order to use all the features of this application.
To create an account, please follow:
1. Use "cart" button on the demo list or visit Avsoft's Webstore (https://www.avsoft.com/webstore/start.aspx)
2. Purchase a desired course.
3. You will receive a confirmation email.
4. Follow the instructions in the email to setup an account in Avsoft's LMS.
5. Then download the Portable Classroom Application.
6. Use the same LMS login credentials (from step 4) to access the course using Portable Classroom.