-Access your files stored at home from anywhere you have a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection
-View your photos
-Create a slideshows with music
-Share your documents
-Stream videos and music with cover art
Requires Android 2.2 and Adobe AIR.
With the option to navigate with classic file/folder view, thumbnails or a range of filters, it’s easy to find exactly what you are looking for in your media library.
• Access your media library stored on a Seagate Wireless device, no Internet needed
• Access content stored on your Seagate Personal Cloud device from anywhere you have a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection. Be sure to enter your username and password in the “Remote Access" tab when outside of your home network
• Automatically back up pictures and videos from your mobile device
• Stream media to Chromecast, LG Smart TVs and Roku devices
• Support for third-party media players allows you to steam videos with other apps installed on your device
• Synchronize your files on Dropbox and/or Google Drive*
*requires an Internet connection, only available on Personal Cloud and Wireless Plus devices
The following devices are support by this app:
•Seagate Wireless Plus
•Seagate Personal Cloud
•Seagate GoFlex Satellite
Supported NeoTV models: NTV200, NTV300, NTV300S, NTV300SL
Please use "Google TV Remote" app for NeoTV Prime (GTV100) model.
Use DS video to stream your video collection on your DiskStation to your Android device. Browsing is made easy as your videos are sorted in different libraries, and each movies has its information retrieved online automatically. And if you have plugged in a DTV dongle to your DiskStation, you will also be able to record TV programs, as well as view the TV program to manage the recording schedule even when on the move.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > DSM 5.2 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs
Access files on-the-go:
• View or download documents and choose to open them with other apps installed on your mobile device
• Download and play videos or choose to open and play with other apps on your mobile device
• Stream or download music with the ability to create playlists and multi-task while music continues to play in the background
• View or download photos
Upload files from your mobile device:
• Upload a document you created or edited with your mobile device
• Upload photos or videos from your camera roll
Share files on-the-go:
• Choose a single file or entire folder to share with a friend or colleague
• Send links to shared files and folders via SMS, email or Facebook®
Note: This app requires a Seagate BlackArmor NAS product.
Stream music, videos, movies and pictures from PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA compliant media server. MediaHouse powers your device i.e. phone, tablets or google TVs with the following capabilities:
1. Automatic scan of your home network over Ethernet or Wifi to identify PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA media server.
2. Shows capabilities of the scanned servers by dividing them into two categories, one from which you can serve content i.e. called Play From and others to which you can play that content i.e. called Play To.
3. Use MediaHouse as a browser, player or controller.
4. MediaHouse can control playback of content from a Media Server (called - Play From) to a Media renderer (called - Play To).
5. Favorites - Save albums and folders from multiple media servers while browsing
6. Play lists - add, delete, rename music play lists. Last played audio tracks are automatically saved.
7. Search your big server libraries for albums, artists, video, images by their title
8. Remembers your server selection and uses it in subsequent runs.
9. Built in music player with options to seek, pause, play, loop, shuffle and repeat.
10. Build in photo viewer with slideshow option.
11. Video play in NOT BUILT IN and MediaHouse uses other applications installed on your device. We recommend installing MXPlayer or BSPlayer, Moboplayer etc... They have support for many HD video file formats.
12. Support for Landscape mode
13. Displays album art and album thumb nails
14. Further Tips are available via menu option
THIS APP DOES NOT CLAIM TO BE DLNA CERTIFIED. Check http://www.dlna.org/consumer-home/look-for-dlna/product-search. However, here is a brief list of what our users are using today with MediaHouse.
1. TwonkyMedia server
2. Windows Media Player 12
6. PS3 Media Server
7. MediaMonkey 4.0
8. Synology DSM 3.1
11. PURE Flowserver
1. Windows Media Player 12 (Has good audio and video support)
2. Sony Network Media Players (Good audio but limited support on video playback).
3. And of course your phone or tablet works as always.
1. This product uses TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb. Please consider contributing to the database.
OpenSource Projects Used
1. Cling - http://4thline.org/projects/cling/ - Distributed under LGPL. (Author: Christian Bauer)
2. ActionBarSherlock - http://actionbarsherlock.com/ - Available under apache license. (Author: Jake Wharton)
3. Universal Image loader - https://github.com/nostra13/Android-Universal-Image-Loader. Under BSD3 License. (Copyright (c) 2011-2012, Sergey Tarasevich)
Tag: Movie, Music, Video, Photo viewer, network player, media browser,
1. File browsing and sharing
￭ Photo Thumbnail (list and grid view), and slide show
￭ Music streaming
￭ Video streaming
2. Music playing supports:
￭ MP3 meta data
￭ Shuffle and repeat play
￭ background playback
3. File transfer (multi-files upload and download in a size limitation of 500MB per operation)
4. Delete file
5. Search function by key words
6. Various file listing mode based on file type, name, size, and modified time.
7. Auto detect and connect to Media Streamer
8. WiFi WPA encryption (SSID and password setting)
9. Reboot Media Streamer
10.Hardware reset: restore Media Streamer to factory setting
If you have any questions or need any help please contact us before leaving negative feedback at http://goo.gl/wjsBpH
IF THE CHROMECAST ICON IS MISSING PLEASE RESTART YOUR CHROMECAST, PHONE AND HOME WIFI. Checkout the troubleshooting guide http://goo.gl/8QuuXP
This app is not a mirroring app, you have to find a video while browsing the web and it will send that video to the Chromecast. It does not do tab casting.
Because of the nature of the sites a lot of the users of this app visit, videos will fail to play or BUFFER a lot when those sites (and their respective content providers) are under heavy load, specially on the weekends. There isn't anything this app or the Chromecast can do to fix that issue as it is only a server side issue.
Live streams are supported (m3u8), as well as other videos which used the same file format. The live streaming (HLS) support is beta. If you would like to try the latest fixes to issues please signup for our beta community http://goo.gl/OTIQgK
Aside from the ability to cast videos to a Chromecast device this app also allows you to download said videos, you should of course make sure you have permission from the copyright holder before downloading any videos.
Instructions for casting:
First find a webvideo you want to watch. You can do this in Chrome and use the share option and select "Web Video Caster" or you can use this app to find it as well by entering any website address.
Second connect to a Chromcast device.
Third play the video as you normally would or click the play button on the app menu.
Then all you have to do is relax and enjoy the video.
If you are on a different web browser when you encounter a video you would like to cast, all you have to do is share the web page with Web Video Caster.
Some web sites are a bit stubborn and do things in odd ways so if you are having trouble playing videos checkout our guide on the multiple ways to get it to work at http://goo.gl/XDJ22M
This application has been tested with multiple websites like vimeo or similar. Not all videos work on every site, sometimes you have to try multiple things to get the video to play. If the video does not play on Chrome on your mobile device (because it is not HTML5), then it will not work with the Chromecast device, also not every video which works in mobile Chrome will work in the Chromecast as it has a more limited number of supported formats.
When given the option to choose between multiple files, the best option is to use .webm and .mp4 files over others.
The best option to get a video to play is to tap the play button on the application toolbar. If that button is missing try the search for videos button. If that does not work try the play button in the video you would like to play, and finally on Android versions 4.3 and below, you can click the full screen button inside the video while on version 4.4 and above playing the video will also work.
Premium version has the following features (if you don't see the features after buying, please restart your phone):
Ability to set home page.
Play history and queue plus ability to resume.
Create homescreen shortcut.
If none of that worked and you just want to drop us a note please don't hesitate to contact us at: http://goo.gl/wjsBpH
Your Chrome Cast supports the following video formats can be found at http://goo.gl/gsSQKe
Wi-Fi connection information - Required for the Chromecast and for the browser.
Photos/Media/Files (storage in general) - Required for the download functionality.
In-app purchases - For premium version.
iSpyConnect requires an install of iSpy on a windows PC (free). It is free to use over your local (wifi) network. Charges apply for remote access and alerting services. iSpyConnect requires a windows PC to install the iSpy open source software on and also requires an account on iSpyConnect to login and access your server.
The complete streaming solution for your Android device. Simple and intuitive design makes it very easy to stream all your media to any screen or speakers.
-All your media in one place: music, photos, videos, movies, tv shows etc.
-Stream to all connected devices: Apple TV, AirPlay speakers, Chromecast, DLNA devices, smart TVs (Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Philips, etc.), Xiaomi Box, Amazon FireTV, Xbox and more.
-Stream to XBMC, Raspbmc, Airfoil speakers and more.
-Stream from any source: media servers, online channels and the cloud
AllConnect is the only app on the market that supports all streaming technologies and works out of the box with more than 5 billion devices.
Tell us what’s cool about AllConnect by writing to us at email@example.com.
VLC Streamer streams movies from your computer (Mac or PC) over your wifi to your Android.
You can watch anything from your movie collection.
No need for complex conversion processes.
No need to manually transfer movies to your device.
The free version is ad-supported - we hope you'll like it enough to get the full one.
* Free helper app gets you streaming quickly and allows you to browse local drives, and Windows network shares
* Live streaming of video after a few seconds of processing
(assumes a reasonably powered computer)
* Support for multiple resolutions and streaming quality levels
* Supports Mac OS 10.5 intel and above
* Supports Windows, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
There are a huge number of movie formats, and VLC can convert most of them - but it can't convert everything. If you have any doubts, then please try the free version of this application first.
VLC Streamer will not play DRM protected videos. (Videos from the iTunes store do include DRM).
VLC Streamer is designed to work on your local wifi network, and the free helper app has to run on your Mac or PC.
Videos is the best video organizer for Android. Organize and play videos from your SD card and phone. Videos was designed to allow quick access to all your videos. Videos integrates with your default video player or any other video player you have installed.
* Sort your videos by date added, name or duration.
* Sort ascending or descending order
* Thumbnails of videos (only on Android v2.0 or newer)
* Name of video
* Length of video
* Remembers exit point for each video
* Will play all h264 & 3gp videos and any other video format your phone will support. Please check your phones documentation for full list of supported formats.
If you have any problems or suggestions email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
VideoShow bring excellent video editing experience to you. With minumum operations, you can make awesome video with photos and videos. Best of all, it's completely free!
One video, various expressions. You can express yourself with video, photo, text, music, voice, filter effects, anything you want!
★VideoShow is No.1 video editor for Android, complete free, unlimited video length , no watermark!
★Zoom and rotate your video as you want!
★ Intergrated video editor enviroment, What you see, is what you get!
★ The fastest video creator. Simple, without pre-transcoding.
★ Make video with photos! Mix video and photo together!
★ (New!) Add funny sticker to video. You can even draw a video!
★ You can add text to video. Multiple text can be added on your video, Adjust it with accurate timing, various colors.
★ Add beautiful effects to your videos. We support 10 filter including Beauty, Sepia, Sketch, etc.
★ Add your favorite music. You can also dub to video.
★ Trim video. It’s extremly fast.
★ Share your video to Youtube/Instagram/Facebook.
If you would like to know the news about VideoShow please
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/videoshowapp
Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/videoshowapp
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/videoshowapp
If you have any questions or suggestions, please send email to email@example.com,
We are not perfect, but we are we are working hard every day to make the app better. Thanks for your support!
Chaque location est valable 30 jours avec un visionnage illimité en streaming pendant 48h. De quoi devenir VOD-vore en toute liberté !
A noter :
Les applications mobiles nécessitent une connexion 3G/4G ou WiFi. Nous vous invitons à vous assurer que vous détenez une offre opérateur adaptée à la forte consommation de données vidéo.
L’application MYTF1VOD n’est utilisable qu’en France. Certains contenus peuvent être indisponibles suite à des restrictions de droits d’exploitation.