Seagate Wireless drives create their own WI-FI network, so your mobile device can connect directly and stream media without an Internet connection. Videos stream and play using the default media player on your mobile device. With the option to open files with other apps installed on your mobile device, you can play/view content that isn’t supported by default in your Android device. The Seagate Media app enables you to upload photos, videos and other files from your mobile device to your Seagate Wireless Plus, LaCie Fuel or Seagate Central drive in full resolution and quality, perfect for offloading files to free up space on your mobile device or for keeping a back-up copy*.
Access your media and the Internet at the same time. Seagate Wireless drives can connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network, such as a coffee shop hotspot or your home router and pass through the Internet connection to your mobile device.
This app requires a Seagate Wireless plus, Seagate Central, Go Flex Satellite or a LaCie Fuel storage device.
• Access your media library stored on a Seagate Wireless Plus, GoFlex Satellite or a LaCie Fuel Storage device.
• Access Seagate Central from the Seagate Media app anywhere you have a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection. Be sure to enter your username and password in the “Remote Access" tab in Settings to access Seagate Central when not connected to your home network.
• Stream HD videos and begin playback almost instantly and enjoy your music collection, photo albums, and documents too
• Synchronize with your files on Dropbox and/or Google Drive (requires Internet connection, not available on Seagate Central and GoFlex Satellite)
• Save files to your mobile device to view when not connected to your Seagate Wireless drive, LaCie Fuel or Seagate Central.
• Upload pictures and videos from your mobile device to your LaCie Fuel, Seagate Central or Seagate Wireless Plus*
*Feature not available on GoFlex Satellite mobile storage device.
-Access your files stored at home from anywhere you have a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection
-View your photos
-Create a slideshows with music
-Share your documents
-Stream videos and music with cover art
Requires Android 2.2 and Adobe AIR.
Access files on-the-go:
• View or download documents and choose to open them with other apps installed on your mobile device
• Download and play videos or choose to open and play with other apps on your mobile device
• Stream or download music with the ability to create playlists and multi-task while music continues to play in the background
• View or download photos
Upload files from your mobile device:
• Upload a document you created or edited with your mobile device
• Upload photos or videos from your camera roll
Share files on-the-go:
• Choose a single file or entire folder to share with a friend or colleague
• Send links to shared files and folders via SMS, email or Facebook®
Note: This app requires a Seagate BlackArmor NAS product.
Supported NeoTV models: NTV200, NTV300, NTV300S, NTV300SL
Please use "Google TV Remote" app for NeoTV Prime (GTV100) model.
Video Player uses hardware decoding technology to make video playing smoother. Its smart core technology automatically detects videos and audios in your SDCard, which makes it much easier for you to enjoy smoother and better quality videos.
Video Player is definitely your best partner when enjoying movie and music!
It perfectly supports all popular video formats, including
3g2, 3gp, 3gp2, 3gpp, amv, asf, avi, divx, dv, f4v, flv, gvi, gxf, iso, m1v, m2v, m2t, m2ts, m3u8, mkv, mov, mp2, mp2v, mp4, mp4v, mpe, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, mpg, mpv2, mts, mtv, mxf, mxg, nsv, nuv, ogm, ogx, ps, rec, rm, rmvb, tod, ts, tts, vob, vro, webm, wm, wmv, wtv, xesc,
It also supported audio formats, including
3ga, a52, aac, ac3, adt, adts, aif, aifc, aiff, amr, aob, APE, awb, CAF, dts, flac, IT, m4a, m4p, MID, mka, mlp, mod, mpa, mp1, mp2, mp3, mpc, mpga, OGA, ogg, oma, opus, ra, ram, rmi, s3m, spx, tta, voc, vqf, w64, wav, wma, wv, xa, xm
- auto detects all mobile phone video and music files
- supports all video and audio playback formats
- supports multiple subtitle formats, automatic synchronization
- using hardware decoding, take advantage of hardware acceleration
- small memory, simple operation, quick start, smooth playback support
- Flash formats video - flv, asf videos
- Thumbnail displays of videos
- HD video playing memory optimization
- Playing gesture
- Play History list
- Continues play
If you are pursuing a video player with the better user experience and user interface，Video Player will be your best choice.
iSpyConnect requires an install of iSpy on a windows PC (free). It is free to use over your local (wifi) network. Charges apply for remote access and alerting services. iSpyConnect requires a windows PC to install the iSpy open source software on and also requires an account on iSpyConnect to login and access your server.
Stream music, videos, movies and pictures from PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA compliant media server. MediaHouse powers your device i.e. phone, tablets or google TVs with the following capabilities:
1. Automatic scan of your home network over Ethernet or Wifi to identify PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA media server.
2. Shows capabilities of the scanned servers by dividing them into two categories, one from which you can serve content i.e. called Play From and others to which you can play that content i.e. called Play To.
3. Use MediaHouse as a browser, player or controller.
4. MediaHouse can control playback of content from a Media Server (called - Play From) to a Media renderer (called - Play To).
5. Favorites - Save albums and folders from multiple media servers while browsing
6. Play lists - add, delete, rename music play lists. Last played audio tracks are automatically saved.
7. Search your big server libraries for albums, artists, video, images by their title
8. Remembers your server selection and uses it in subsequent runs.
9. Built in music player with options to seek, pause, play, loop, shuffle and repeat.
10. Build in photo viewer with slideshow option.
11. Video play in NOT BUILT IN and MediaHouse uses other applications installed on your device. We recommend installing MXPlayer or BSPlayer, Moboplayer etc... They have support for many HD video file formats.
12. Support for Landscape mode
13. Displays album art and album thumb nails
14. Further Tips are available via menu option
THIS APP DOES NOT CLAIM TO BE DLNA CERTIFIED. Check http://www.dlna.org/consumer-home/look-for-dlna/product-search. However, here is a brief list of what our users are using today with MediaHouse.
1. TwonkyMedia server
2. Windows Media Player 12
6. PS3 Media Server
7. MediaMonkey 4.0
8. Synology DSM 3.1
11. PURE Flowserver
1. Windows Media Player 12 (Has good audio and video support)
2. Sony Network Media Players (Good audio but limited support on video playback).
3. And of course your phone or tablet works as always.
1. This product uses TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb. Please consider contributing to the database.
OpenSource Projects Used
1. Cling - http://4thline.org/projects/cling/ - Distributed under LGPL. (Author: Christian Bauer)
2. ActionBarSherlock - http://actionbarsherlock.com/ - Available under apache license. (Author: Jake Wharton)
3. Universal Image loader - https://github.com/nostra13/Android-Universal-Image-Loader. Under BSD3 License. (Copyright (c) 2011-2012, Sergey Tarasevich)
Tag: Movie, Music, Video, Photo viewer, network player, media browser,
Nothing on TV? Access over 100 channels of great entertainment beyond the standard TV guide right on your phone's touchscreen interface. Choose from hit movies, music videos, comedy, news and sports highlights. Then tap your phone to instantly zap a show to your connected TV and enjoy.
You can even adjust TV volume and playback straight from your mobile device. Plus, switch from watching on a TV to a mobile device without interrupting playback. Best of all, you don't need a dongle, cable or set-top box.
Turn your phone into a magic wand of entertainment.
Make TV Magical.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES OVER FLIPPS:
✦ Stream unlimited videos in epic HD quality.
✦ No banner ads.
✦ Priority support handling.
✦ Internet-connected TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG & Philips
✦ Xbox One, Xbox 360, Apple TV, DISH Hopper, Chromecast
FROM THE MEDIA
“You get to watch [content] just about anywhere. That’s a deal any couch potato will dig.” – Yahoo Tech
“Flipps is ridding us of the dreaded remote control” – Wakefield
#3 in The Inquirer’s “Top 10 Google Chromecast apps you should install”
☆TV time or tablet time – project the videos you love on your big-screen TV or watch on your mobile device
☆Full-length films – watch anything from top box office movies to indie favorites to retro classics
☆Ditch the remote – touchscreen gestures control volume and playback so you’ll never have to pick up a TV remote control
☆Epic quality – experience full 1080p HD when available (upgrade to Flipps HD for even more HD content)
☆Personalized channels – quickly access your favorite channels or choose from recommended videos based on what you’ve watched
☆Unlimited streaming – no time limits or restricted plays; stream freely
☆Real-time updates – watch live and on-demand content from your go-to sources
☆Trending content – see which videos are popular right now
☆Find your niche – the Flipps cross-channel search quickly browses all 100+ channels
☆Share with friends – easily share stuff you like via Facebook and e-mail straight from Flipps
Kids shows and family movies, web-based TV shows, hit music videos, Hollywood movies, news broadcasts, educational programming, health and fitness videos, business news, sports highlights, automotive features, viral videos, fashion, technology vlogs and more.
Washington Post, Wild TV, Film Chest, Osiris Entertainment, batteryPOP, Deutsche Welle, Buzz60, Complex Media, Rhapsody, Showtime and more.
CONNECT WITH US
Due to the nature of publication rights limitations, some videos may not be available in all regions.
A high-speed internet connection will provide a better video streaming experience.
That means for example that - if you receive your local station (e.g. sports event) at home on your Media Center - you can stream this live show to your android! Not confined by home or country!
Here's how to:
1. Setup your Remote Potato Server - it's a free download here: http://myfrem.net/download.html . This is absolutely required to run this app.
2. Test the connection out for free: make sure it works with the free Remote Media Center (RMC) app, downloadable from google play.
3. If you are satisfied with step 2: Get Remote Media Center Live TV - and try with SD channels at home in this app!
Also has the ability to download videos/recorded tv and live tv. And (beta:) transcoding on the server for later playback.
* This version of RMC is ad free!
* RMC streams media which can consume lots of bandwidth especially WHEN using high quality settings - be sure you have a good data plan before you start using 3G and 4G connections to stream your video.
* Number of TV channels you can watch simultanuously is limited by the number of androids, free tuners and processing power you have!
* For best Live TV results, you need a fast android and fast PC server.
* DRM-protected content is not supported.
* See myfrem.nl/forum of http://188.8.131.52/forum for discussion and FAQ.
* On google TV you can use ES File manager as a player.
* Do not use while driving or other activities that might become dangerous.
* Be aware that live TV makes use of (temporary) recordings that show up in "Recorded TV'.
This product/app is Google Cast™ Ready for which an in-app purchase is necessary.
Google Cast Ready and the Google Cast Ready Badge are trademarks of Google Inc.
If you have any questions or need any help please contact us before leaving negative feedback at http://www.instantbits.com/contactus.jsp
IF THE CHROMECAST ICON IS MISSING PLEASE RESTART YOUR CHROMECAST, PHONE AND HOME WIFI. Checkout the troubleshooting guide http://goo.gl/8QuuXP
This app is not a mirroring app, you have to find a video while browsing the web and it will send that video to the Chromecast. It does not do tab casting.
Because of the nature of the sites a lot of the users of this app visit, videos will fail to play or BUFFER a lot when those sites (and their respective content providers) are under heavy load, specially on the weekends. There isn't anything this app or the Chromecast can do to fix that issue as it is only a server side issue.
Live streams are supported (m3u8), as well as other videos which used the same file format. The live streaming (HLS) support is beta. If you would like to try the latest fixes to issues please signup for our beta community https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/111746291175698563295
Aside from the ability to cast videos to a Chromecast device this app also allows you to download said videos, you should of course make sure you have permission from the copyright holder before downloading any videos.
Instructions for casting:
First find a webvideo you want to watch. You can do this in Chrome and use the share option and select "Web Video Caster" or you can use this app to find it as well by entering any website address.
Second connect to a Chromcast device.
Third play the video as you normally would or click the play button on the app menu.
Then all you have to do is relax and enjoy the video.
If you are on a different web browser when you encounter a video you would like to cast, all you have to do is share the web page with Web Video Caster.
Some web sites are a bit stubborn and do things in odd ways so if you are having trouble playing videos checkout our guide on the multiple ways to get it to work at http://www.instantbits.com/apps/webvideo/index.jsp
This application has been tested with multiple websites like vimeo or similar. Not all videos work on every site, sometimes you have to try multiple things to get the video to play. If the video does not play on Chrome on your mobile device (because it is not HTML5), then it will not work with the Chromecast device, also not every video which works in mobile Chrome will work in the Chromecast as it has a more limited number of supported formats.
When given the option to choose between multiple files, the best option is to use .webm and .mp4 files over others.
The best option to get a video to play is to tap the play button on the application toolbar. If that button is missing try the search for videos button. If that does not work try the play button in the video you would like to play, and finally on Android versions 4.3 and below, you can click the full screen button inside the video while on version 4.4 and above playing the video will also work.
Premium version has the following features (if you don't see the features after buying, please restart your phone):
Ability to set home page.
Play history and queue plus ability to resume.
Create homescreen shortcut.
If none of that worked and you just want to drop us a note please don't hesitate to contact us at: http://www.instantbits.com/contactus.jsp
Your Chrome Cast supports the following video formats can be found at https://developers.google.com/cast/docs/media
Wi-Fi connection information - Required for the Chromecast and for the browser.
Photos/Media/Files (storage in general) - Required for the download functionality.
In-app purchases - For premium version.
LaCie Fuel creates its own Wi-Fi network, so your mobile device can connect directly and stream media without an Internet connection. Videos stream and play using the default media player on your mobile device. With the option to open files with other apps installed on your mobile device, you can play/view content that isn’t supported by default on your Android device. The LaCie Media app enables you to upload photos, videos and other files from your mobile device to your LaCie Fuel drive in full resolution and quality, perfect for offloading files to free up space on your mobile device or for keeping a backup copy.
Access your media and the Internet at the same time. LaCie Fuel can connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network, such as a coffee shop hotspot or your home router, and pass through the Internet connection to your mobile device.
This app requires a LaCie Fuel storage device.
• Stream HD videos and begin playback almost instantly, while enjoying your music collection, photo albums, and documents, too
• Synchronize with your files on Dropbox and/or Google
• Create an on-the-go music/photo playlist
• Save files to your mobile device to view when not connected to your Fuel
• Upload pictures and videos from your mobile device to your LaCie Fuel
• Stream content to the big screen using Chromecast, LG TV* and Roku* (*require newer devices)
Videos is the best video organizer for Android. Organize and play videos from your SD card and phone. Videos was designed to allow quick access to all your videos. Videos integrates with your default video player or any other video player you have installed.
* Sort your videos by date added, name or duration.
* Sort ascending or descending order
* Thumbnails of videos (only on Android v2.0 or newer)
* Name of video
* Length of video
* Remembers exit point for each video
* Will play all h264 & 3gp videos and any other video format your phone will support. Please check your phones documentation for full list of supported formats.
If you have any problems or suggestions email me at email@example.com
Secondly, please set, 'Required device verification' option to 'Off' under AirPlay settings.
Just bought your AppleTV or already have one at home? Well, with this app you can unleash the power of your AppleTV with your Android phone. Just like folks with iPhones and iPads, now you can use the AirPlay functionality to beam content from your Android phone to an AppleTV!
Simply download this FREE app and access additional content, currently not available on the AppleTV itself as you use your Android to control your AppleTV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on an AppleTV or on your mobile device.
With the AppleTV AirPlay Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on AppleTV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your AppleTV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on AppleTV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or AppleTV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on AppleTV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers( This feature is an in-app purchase )
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on TV using the AppleTV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
• Select the AppleTV you would like to use to access your TV. This is a great way for you to use multiple AppleTVs in your home.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting our support team , please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.
Key function points:
1, automatic identification of all the video files in the phone
2, HD playback your video files;
3, thumbnail display the contents of the video file
4, delete files, rename, play pause operation;
5, smooth playback of FLV files;
6, recent playlist
7, quick browser your video folder