NEW! Tap to fly and fuel up! A twist on the traditional flying game, kids can tag-team between four characters — Eagle, Robyn, Hawk, and Starling — as they soar through space and around Stardust Bay, collecting stars and avoiding obstacles... just don't run out of fuel!
Space Racers™, the new, animated, preschool public television series produced in collaboration with NASA experts, presents a fun game for kids 4 and older.
Space Racers is available on public television as well as Netflix.
• 32 rounds of gameplay
• 8 engaging worlds to explore
• 4 characters who tag-team throughout the course!
• Surprise “power-ups”
• No in-app purchases.
• No advertising for Space Racers™ or third party products.
• No accessible links to websites or social media sharing.
• No collecting or sharing of any personally identifiable information on your child.
Through self-directed play, children will explore the concept of cause and effect as they pilot spaceships through a progressively challenging – and engaging – obstacle course.
• To overcome challenges, children will need to consider variables such as the effects of wind on speed and magnets on metal objects.
• As they move through game rounds, children will experiment and make choices based on knowledge gained in previous levels.
• The game is designed to increase curiosity, perseverance, and sense of agency for preschoolers, as they learn and succeed through exploration.
MORE SPACE RACERS:
Additional activities, videos, and games, as well as parent and educator materials are available for FREE at www.spaceracers.org.
The Space Racers! app was designed and produced by THIRTEEN Productions LLC, and Bluemarker, LLC for Space Race, LLC.