3 difficulty levels
3 different tilesets and environments
* 6 fun tile layouts
* Original and festive tiles and artwork
* High score and best time saved for each layout
* Undo button
* Hint button
* Shuffle button
* Simple, intuitive interface
* 100% FREE!
How to play: there is pairs of Mahjong in different place and layer every time you start the game. The player will paire by touching each tiles. Once all Mahjong have clear, You win.
Enjoy the Fun, Enjoy the 100% Free
The field consists of blocks of different colors and shapes. The blocks are removed in pairs.
The rules are very simple. A couple of blocks can be removed from the field, if:
1. Blocks are standing side by side
2. Blocks stands at a distance from each other in a straight line between them but another blocks between.
3. Blocks are in different parts of the field, but you can mentally draw a line from one block to another which changes its direction no more than 2 times at 90 dergees.
However, the application has illustrative rules.
The game have three modes!
1. Classic - It is necessary to clear the field of blocks in the minimum time. For the victory, you get bonus points.
2. At the time - It is necessary to clear the field and stay within the allotted time. For every second remaining after winning the time you get bonus points.
3. Endless (for points) - After cleaning the row or column in its place there is a new and game does not end up as long as you have the possible moves.
The game has 4 levels of difficulty!
1. Newbie - at this level is only available classic mode. This level is used in order to understand the principles of the game and understand as to play it at all. Upon successful completion of the level of change to the next automatically.
2. Easy - On the field involved only 2 types of colors in blocks.
3. Normal - On the field have 3 types of colors.
4. Hard - on the field involved 4 types of colors and the number of identical pairs on the field is reduced.
This is superpower moves give you additional features. It can be bought for the game points during the game.
Only 3 types of bonuses:
1. Swap - swap the two selected block. After using of this bonus, you will be able to resolve a stalemate.
2. Bomb - bomb is removed from the field, all the blocks of the same color and shape as the selected. Since on easy identical pairs on the field more, and efficacy in this bonus is higher. The fact they are light levels!
3. Hint - to show the next move. This is the cheapest bonus because he does not allow to do with the blocks something on the field, but to highlight you the ability to move. Initially, not all possible moves will be obvious to you, especially when you have only one possible move - it can be difficult to find.
♣ Get your sweet tooth ready by playing the original video poker game, Jacks or Better. It's the classic five card draw game that got video poker started.
♣ Tens or Better makes one minor change. The most basic winning hand is a pair of tens instead of a pair of Jacks. Try it out for a nice change of pace.
♣ Next, take a bite of Bonus Poker, Double Bonus, or Double Double Bonus. Four of a Kind becomes more and more tempting in turn, and Four Aces will prove to be nearly as luscious as the big Royal Flush jackpot.
♣ Jokers Wild will have you coming back for "just one more bite". Obviously, the Joker card is wild, and that means you can make a hand with the ever-enjoyable Five of a Kind.
♣ Keep all your twos when you place Deuces Wild. It's like Jokers Wild, but you get to play with four scrumptiously wild cards.
♣ Finally, Jokers and Deuces combines both Jokers Wild and Deuces Wild. If you get all five wild cards in one hand, you'll indulge with 10,000 credits, the biggest jackpot in the game.
♠ The Classics -- Jacks or Better & Tens or Better
♥ Get A Little Wild... Jokers Wild, Deuces Wild + Jokers and Deuces
♣ For the Experts: Bonus Poker, Double Bonus, and Double Double Bonus
Diamonds and Gold.
Enjoy a classic video fruit machine... with some glittering riches too. Spin the 5 reels to match juicy Cherries, Strawberries & Melons (11 symbols total) on up to 15 paylines. Get Wild with the Lucky Clover to get a chance at the (huge) 25,000 credit Jackpot. Match three sparkling diamonds to enter the Bonus Mode -- then Spin the Wheel for a chance to win big prizes.
Sweet Shop Slots.
Indulge with candies and cakes + other goodies in this slot machine with a sweet treat theme. Play up to 15 paylines... on 5 reels with 11 different scrumptious symbols... including special symbols like Treat Yourself (it's wild), Sweet Overload (your ticket to the Bonus Mode), and Scatter (matches anywhere -- not just on a payline). Feel pampered when you play the Cupcake Bonus Mode that's guaranteed to win big. Feeling lucky? Win the Big Jackpot -- up to 25,000 credits.
Between trips to Vegas, relax in luxury with Slot Treasures from Bowler Hat Games.
Rivers of Olympus is based on a Japanese game called Shisen-sho (sometimes called Four Rivers) that originally used Mahjong tiles. If you'd like a nice change of pace from the same old jewel matching games, you'll enjoy the unique gameplay offered by Rivers of Olympus.
Includes six grid sizes to keep you challenged. The smallest 7x4 "nano" grid will get warmed up. Once you've mastered the game, you can advance up to the largest 18x6 "ultra" grid with 27 different symbols.
Play a Casual game to relax, or try a Timed game for a bit more excitement. The casual game lets you undo moves and ask for hints. It's a great way to learn. Timed mode lets you keep track of your best times. All moves are final in Timed mode, and you won't get any hints. Play against all of Olympus, and try to surpass the best times of Artemis, Hermes, Athena, Apollo and more.
Enjoy these great features, and more:
* Play on the same full-size 12x8 grid as the original Flash game.
* New lightning and nova power-ups add to the fun. Match five or more lights to find them.
* Complete against the world with online high scores. See today's scores and the all-time best players.
* The "Enable Patterns" setting enhances the game's colors by adding unique shapes. Designed with color-blind players in mind.
* Quit the game right in the middle of the action, and you can continue exactly where you left off when you're ready to play again.
NOTE: Gridshock HD is designed for tablets and devices with larger screens. If you want to play Gridshock on your Android phone, you should probably get the non-HD version instead: