Great, but... In latest version, cards too big and animation too slow now!
Bridge base online Basic beige games
I loved this app..
The latest version really improves the space usage in the UI and adds some good performance improvement. I find it much more usable on a phone even with the ad banner. I still don't see a way to pay to disable ads, but they are much more tolerable now. The quality of the ads also improved recently and I don't see any flashing ones anymore.
Bridge for everyone A lease of life to a dying art form, bbo has rejuvenated the interest in bridge for beginners as well as exponents of the game. There are numerous instances where we can't make a foursome. BBO comes in handy!
"mouse/tap scroll" not working the most user friendly is still bbo app version 5.2.21 for windows! it will be nice if you can do the same thing for 4.0 or 4.0.1 or even you create version 10 android
- Chat button now available at table
- List of friends includes details of location/activity
- Tap an entry in list of friends. Next screen has a join table button.
- Title bars and tab bars will appear smaller on most tablets and some phones
- Tab bar can be hidden/restored while at a table via the menu available by tapping the right side of the title bar.
- Many bug fixes, performance improvements, and minor visual changes
The most popular cribbage app available; all of the options, none of the fluff!