Minutes a Day - Mastery for a Lifetime. Smart-EZE apps are designed for review of Math, English Grammar, and Reading Comprehension materials learned during the previous school year, for grades 1-5. Smart-EZE provides the necessary interactive review and practice that allows students to retain important math and language arts skills, not only over the summer break, but for their entire lives!
Based on the award winning Summer Solutions Workbooks, the first Smart-EZE lesson is free for a single subject and grade level of your choice.
FOR STUDENTS - Many studies indicate that without some form of academic engagement over the summer break, children forget much of what they learned during the previous school year. It is recommended that the students complete a lesson three times per week over the summer break, using a strategy known as interleaved practice. Interleaving requires students to systematically re-visit and practice material that has already been mastered. This is the only type of practice that ensures long-term retention. By spacing the lessons over a ten-week period, students are able to return to school in the fall, having remembered what they were taught in previous years and ready to begin learning new material right away.
As an incentive, there is a unique game reward for each subject - WordSearch (English), Crossword Puzzles (Reading), and NumberNudge (Math). All content is matched to the student's grade level. Rewards are unlocked when a minimum of 15 trophies is achieved. Additional rewards features and bonus games are unlocked when you achieve a trophy for 100% of the lessons.
FOR PARENTS - Parents have the capability of tracking their children's progress.
• Comprehensive lessons for Math, English Grammar, and Reading, grades 1- 5
• Over 400 interactive questions per subject and grade level
• First lesson in any subject, any grade is FREE!
• Capability for parents to track their children's progress
• Student progress reports can be viewed by students and parents
• Animated feedback as the student progresses through lessons
• Incentive rewards games are offered for each subject, matching the grade level
• Supports all learning standards including traditional and common core
• Flexibility—each lesson can be used by up to 5 family members
• Over 1,200 interactive questions for each grade
Ages 5 and up
Smart-EZE was created by Bright Ideas Press, LLC.
About Bright Ideas Press
Bright Ideas Press—widely known as Simple Solutions—publishes more than 120 products, all uniquely designed to promote long-term retention. The Simple Solutions Approach was created by former teacher and now company president, Nancy McGraw, whose mission is to instill confidence by offering students a foundation for success through permanent learning. Bright Ideas Press is one of Northeast Ohio’s fastest growing companies. Its customers include schools and districts in 47 states, the District of Columbia, and the Bahamas.
Like us - http://www.facebook.com/MinutesADay
Tweet us - @MinutesADay
Do you have questions, suggestions, or concerns?
Please email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help!
• Does not collect or share any location and/or personal data
• Does not contain any ads
• Does not collect location information
• Does contain ability to purchase additional content (subjects, grades)
• Does contain links to the AppStore (rate), to our other children's apps, and to our website