NOTICE: UPON INSTALLING THIS MOBILE APPLICATION, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
This Spalding Phonograms app is designed for helping students learn the phonics connection between speech sounds and written symbols that represent those sounds (phonograms). Learning the phonograms is essential for accurate and automatic reading, writing, and spelling. Teaching all the sounds of the phonemes represented by an alphabet letter or combination of two, three, or four letters (phonograms) enables students to read, spell, and write high-frequency words quickly. Students who learn the phonograms well expand their vocabulary and are able to use effective and creative communication skills in writing. Critical thinking is involved in learning the appropriate phonogram placement within words for accurate spelling and for applying information learned during phonogram reviews to pronounce unfamiliar words.
The Spalding Phonograms app is for students that need additional practice, including home schooling, ESL (English as a Second Language), ELL (English Language Learners), ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) students, and those with dyslexia or other learning disabilities. The school and home connection is encouraged through collaboration and communication with the teacher, parent, and student for practicing the phonograms appropriately and adequately. The Spalding Phonograms app aligns with the core reading foundational skills required by state and national standards that are most crucial to the development of early reading success and reading comprehension, including:
• Phonemic awareness
• Feature recognition
• Letter recognition
• Sound-symbol relationships (decoding)
The Spalding Phonograms app provides the following options for all 87 phonograms.
• Phonogram Introduction by selected group – The student sees the phonograms in order of instruction in "The Writing Road to Reading," listens to the teacher say the sound(s), and then says the sound(s).
• Oral Phonogram Review – A random phonogram card is show, followed by a pause. The student says the sound(s) and then listens to check accuracy.
• Written Phonogram Review –The student hears the phonogram sounds, followed by a pause; the student repeats the sound(s), listens for a cue, if needed, and then writes the phonogram on lined paper. The card is immediately shown so the student can check for accuracy.
• Differentiated Practice – Specific phonograms (from all 87) can be selected that need more practice. These phonograms can then be practiced in Phonogram Introduction, Oral Phonogram Review, or Written Phonogram Review.
All About Reading is a multisensory, mastery-based program that starts with essential pre-reading skills and continues on to teach all five key components of reading.
All About Spelling teaches encoding skills, spelling rules, and multisensory strategies to help your student become a proficient speller for life.
Our lightly scripted “open and go” lesson plans and mastery-based approach leave no gaps and make this curriculum a favorite of homeschool families everywhere. Suitable for all ages and learning styles!
(Note: This app contains just the FIRST sound of the letters. Additional sounds are taught on our Phonogram Sounds app.)
This app is part of the All About Reading Pre-reading program. This multisensory, curriculumteaches the
five essential pre-reading skills. Our lightly scripted “open and go” lesson plans and engaging activities
make this curriculum a favorite of homeschool families everywhere. Suitable for all learning styles!
It's an interactive and educational Approved system that teaches children Letters, Words, numeral and Phonics in a fun and engaging way following government education curriculum's adopted in UK, US and Canada from pre-K to grade 5. The application brings together experiences in the classroom to your children's hands with the bonus of allowing parents and teachers to monitor their performance.
it is the first of a series of groundwork tracing applications aimed at kindergarten kids who are just setting out to build a precept foundation of language and numeracy, develop fine motor skills, understand phonics and build their vocabulary with the bonus of blending common letters and counting to satisfy their curiosity. Our unique characters, music, sounds and animation illustrations help with the learn experience.
Mr Bee guide the child through the letters, numbers and phonics experience with clear instructions and lot of positionings.
Designed activities aim to improve memory, perceptual motor skills, attention and concentration of youngest users. The interface is easy enough even for kid below 2 years old. Ideal for ages 1 to 6. Learn through fun by sight, sound and touch!
###app features include###:
*Simple and easy to use design
*Memorable characters, pictures and sounds
*Positive learn experiences
*Numbers, words and phonics include a full context / word set of animals, fruits, vegetables and items
###Your child will learn the following###:
*Early foundations of language and numeracy
*How to recognize, read, write and pronounce upper and lower case letters
*Consonants and vowels
*Phonograms and early blending
*Early stage numbers and counting
###Also great for non-english speaking babies###
Kid's Pre-K Learning English is also great for non-english speaking children, allowing them to learn basics of English's alphabets, vocabulary and spelling. Start your baby education today with this app.
apprendre l'anglais pour les enfants;
lernen für Kinder
تعلم اللغة الإنجليزية للأطفال;
아이들을위한 영어 학습
učenje engleskog jezika za djecu
aprender Inglés para niños
να μάθουν αγγλικά για τα παιδιά
oppia Englanti lapsille
õppida inglise lapsed
Béarla a fhoghlaim do na páistí
imparare l'inglese per i bambini
belajar bahasa Inggeris untuk kanak-kanak
Engels leren voor kinderen en kleuter
aprender Inglês para crianças e pré-escolar
lära sig engelska för barn och förskolebarn
Çocuklar ve preschooler için İngilizce öğrenmek
ako i te reo Ingarihi mō ngā tamariki me te tāu i
• Laurie outlines three clear steps to stop settling for less and specific strategies for following your passion.
• Members of the popular band Guster share their journeys to a successful music career.
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
- Over 6 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- Too many people are living small: staying in jobs they don’t like, settling for unfulfilling relationships, living where they don’t feel at home, and maintaining less-than-ideal health. Others feel happy in many ways, yet still sense there’s something more.
- Whether you seek the courage to make a change or the perseverance to follow through, this seminar will help you to:
- Uncover how and why you're holding yourself back
- Discover or remember your passion and purpose
- Find the courage to live it
• Lifetime access to 6 lectures
• A community of 3100+ people trying to learn the same thing!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE ON UDEMY *
"The author gives a lot of good tips. The content has a structure and it flows well. If you've been into self-development for a while and know the tips from the likes of T Harv Eker and Tony Robbins then the content may be repeat for you. The author does not have any unique insight. There are occasional echos in the sound recording."
-(Alok Sarkar) ★★★★★
"Nice course, enjoyed doing it.":
-(Geoff Skeats) ★★★★★
"Great introduction to the kind of coaching Lauren offers. Highly recommended if you're wanting to make a change!"
-(Kristin Danner) ★★★★★
"Some useful information but the audio quality is very poor and one of the videos finishes prematurely! Needs a better QA process before submitting. Its obvious from the audio its just a recorded telephone/skype conversation/webinar."
Instructed By : Laurie Gardner | The "Get Real" Guru
Laurie Gardner is a Harvard-educated Jersey girl turned gypsy pioneer with a shot of compassionate moxie. A 20-year author-expert in personal development and leadership.
Install the "How To Think Big" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
Classic wheel chart for easy calculation of power in to power out and dB loss or gain & SWR
Handy pocket tool with no need to enter numbers just spin the outer wheel
Also Useful for students in electronics, RF & radio