PH Stocks enables you to be updated with the current standings in the Philippine Stock Exchange.
We provide you with an intuitive user interface. Please update when a new version is out for we will be providing new features in the future.
Fixed minor bugs and application crash
All stocks list
Active stocks list
Gainer stocks list
Loser stocks list
If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to email us at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you.
Mobile! EDGE Mobile is the official app of the Philippine Stock Exchange for listed
company disclosures. This app allows investors on-the-go to keep track of real-time
developments in PSE-listed corporations.
Key features of EDGE Mobile include:
• Simplified icons for convenient browsing of disclosure types
• Advanced search function to easily filter disclosure reports by company name,
disclosure type, subject, period, sector and subsector
• Individual company pages containing stock information and latest disclosures
• My Page function allows users to subscribe to a listed company’s disclosures and
receive push notifications whenever new disclosures are released
• Share This feature lets you send links to disclosure reports to your friends and
contacts through electronic messaging and social media apps
EDGE Mobile is completely FREE to download and requires internet connection to get
updated information. You may also visit http://edge.pse.com.ph to view the EDGE
We appreciate feedback on how we can continuously improve your experience of EDGE
Mobile. Please rate and write a review about the app or alternatively you can also send
comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stock Quotes from all over the world market – watch your desired stock from all markets in the world.
- Supports world’s all leading Stock Markets – from US, European, Asian and Indian Stock markets [Nasdaq, Dow Jones, S&P 500, BSE Sensex, NSE Nifty, CAC, DAX, Nikkei, Hang Seng, ASX ]
- Customized watch-list with real-time updates and small charts. Select the stock for any market and add to watch-list
- Get the market News from your interested Market
- Get all the required information in just one single screen – no need to browse too may screens
- Fast, efficient and optimized for minimum data trafic
- Real Time Stock Quotes and Up-to-date stock details and charts
tag:stocks quotes google finance markets stock news portfolio portfolios quote note alert widget realtime stock
financial stocks stock tape Shanghai Hang Seng bse nse nifty sensex dow jones s&p dax cac nikkei asx wall st finance Nasdaq Fund Watch Track
This application tailored to Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) that will change the investing and trading experience of traders and investors. It will show real time data such as most actives, top gainers and top losers. It will give you ability to manage watchlist of your favourite stocks anywhere you go. Technical graphs and different indicators are also available. It will keep you updated with the local market news.Trading Calculator is also available that will protect you from hitting the buy and sell button at a loss. All in one package application.
☆ Home: Market Indices, Most Active, Top Gainers, and Top Losers
☆ Stock Trading Information
☆ Basic (Free) Stock Charting: Price Graph (Line/OHLC), Volume Graph
☆ Premium Stock Charting: Price Graph (Candlesticks), MACD, and RSI
☆ My Portfolio: View, Edit, Delete portfolios for Premium users only
☆ Watchlist: View, Edit, Delete favourite stocks
☆ Market News: GMANews Economy, Business Mirror, and PhilStar Business. Premium users will get more news.
☆ Trading Calculator: Buy and Sell
☆ Company and Stock Search
Keywords: Philippine Stock Market, Trading, Profit/Loss, Gain/Loss, Search Ticker Symbol, Search Company, OHLC, Candlestick, EMA, SMA, RSI, MACD
Legal disclaimer: The app is designed for informational purposes. Any potential gains and losses of the users will be shoulder by himself.
This app allows you to quickly build a favorite list of stocks (watch list) and display many charts in one single page.
You can then review these CHARTS quickly and SORT them in different ways ...
Start by selecting one of the major list/index:
- Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Nasdaq 100
- S&P 100
- Favorites (your favorite list of stocks)
- MorningStar Wide Moat Focus
- China ADRs
- Sector ETFs
★★★ YOU CAN ALSO ADD YOUR OWN STOCKS => THIS IS HOW:
Select "Favorites" > at the very bottom of the screen > Select "Add own stocks"
(Other lists you will find in the PRO version of this app:
- New Highs
- New Lows
- Top Gainers
- Top Losers
- Unusual Volume
- Broker Upgrades
- Broker Downgrades
- Earnings before market
- Earnings after market
- Insider buying
- Insider selling
- Channel Up/Down
- Triangle Asc/Desc
- Double Top/ Bottom
- Multiple Top/Bottom
- Head & Shoulders/Inverted
- Wedge Up/Down
- Trendline Support/Resistance/Hoizontal
- Most Active
- Major News
- (Inverted) Hammer
- (Dragonfly/Gravestone) Doji
- Long Upper/Lower Shadow
- Spinning Top White/Black
- Marubozu White/Black
- High Sales Growth QoQ
- Earnings Today (before Market Open/ after Market Close)
- Earnings Next 5 Days, This week, Next week, This month
- Float Short > 20% (Large / Mid / Small / MicroCap )
==> The app will display the charts of all the stocks within the chosen list in a few batches.
Please choose in what order you want to see these stocks/charts:
- Company name
- Gainers / Losers of the day
- Market Cap
- Money Flow
- Last vs 52 weeks High
- Last vs 52 weeks Low
- After-hours/before-hours change
View the list of stocks in ascending (select ‘Asc’) or descending order (select ‘Desc’).
Please choose how many stocks/charts you want to see per page/batch:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10 or 20.
Finaly choose the timeframe of charts:
- Intraday (NEW !)
And the type of charts:
- Candle charts
- Line charts
- Advanced charts (with trendlines and moving averages)
- Line ($) or Percent (%) for Intraday
Scroll down through the list of charts and at the bottom click on “Next 10 charts” to see the next batch of charts ...
On any chart :
- CLICK to zoom in a particular chart (pinch with your 2 fingers to zoom-in/out and scroll left and right)
★★★ LONG CLICK to add the stock to your favorite list ★★★
A stock that has been added to your favorite list of stocks is shown with a *STAR before its name.
We hope that you’ll enjoy this app and that it will save you time going through hundreds of charts...
Charts are coming from FINVIZ - Thank you so much Alex.
Copyright © 2010 FINVIZ.com. All Rights Reserved.
Intraday charts are coming from Google Finance
★★★ It is still under development, so please rate it accordingly ★★★
Please take a few seconds to SHARE the app on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or any preferred venue as more downloads = I'll spend more time to develop this app further!
keywords: charts, charts and graphs, stocks, stocks app, stocks widget, stocks yahoo, wallstreet, wallstreet survivor, wallstreetsurvivor
★★★ If the app force closes from time to time, please use less than 20 charts per page (we're investigating why it doesn't work well on some devices). Thank you for your understanding. ★★★
★★★ Mainly for US & Canadian listed stocks + international ADR ★★★
NSE WATCH LIVE acts a very light weight ticker, and provides different stock details i.e. High, Low, Volume, Previous Close, Last for a specif Update Time.
Specially developed to use minimal internet.
• Track your portfolio with shares and cost
• Stock with real time tickers
• Manage Multiple portfolios and save all your transactions ((Click on Menu Button))
• Manage Multiple Watch List for better Tracking (Click on Menu Button)
• Can get multiple data sources i.e. Yahoo, Google. Click on menu and change data source
This application is a stocks viewer with no warranty.
It fetches data from Google Finance APIs from Google Inc (http://www.google.com/help/stock_disclaimer.html) and Yahoo Finance
We assumes all information to be truthful and reliable, however, we cannot and do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of this information.
All information provided must be understood as information purposes only and not investment advice.
Keywords: Stock. Alert, Portfolio, Watchlist, Markets, Market Quotes
Feel free to give suggestions.
- Get up-to-date financial news, top stories from trusted sources, and economic events affecting your trades
- Watch insightful videos and interviews to help you invest smarter
- View indicator definitions, latest COL research, dividends & rights timetable, and more, straight from the app.
- Connect with a group of investors & traders and learn from their trading techniques to become a better investor
For comments or suggestions, use the 'Feedback' button.
One of the most consistent performers in the Philippine Mutual Fund market, "..the ALFM Mutual Funds consist of six (6) funds, each of which has a specific investment objective which addresses the investment requirements of the investing public. Each fund aims to outperform its designated benchmark over the short to medium term (for ALFM Money Market Fund) or medium to long term (for ALFM Peso Bond Fund, ALFM Dollar Bond Fund, ALFM Euro Bond Fund, ALFM Growth Fund, and Philippine Stock Index Fund). "
This app retrieves the latest data posted on the official ALFM Mutual Funds website, and displays them to you in a compact, easy-on-the-eyes way.
MORE features such as individual fund tracking and historical NAV is coming, as well as defining your historical NAV range according to date!
Invest wisely, and make your money grow!
Disclaimer: This application is not the official application of ALFM Mutual Funds Philippines - this was made intentionally for informational purposes only.
PHILSTOCKS.PH™ XAVI provides traders with direct connection and streaming from the Philippine Stock Exchange for the latest feeds, market information, and up-to-date quotes. And best of all this mobile app enables posting of trade orders whenever, wherever!
PHILSTOCKS.PH™ XAVI for Android brings many of the features of PHILSTOCKS.PH™ proprietary One-Screen Do-It-All trading Console to your fingertips—easy access to trader's portfolio, build-up of watchlist with instant order posting whenever you want to buy or sell. And the good thing is—all mobile transactions are synchronized with your trader's online account. That's why even when you're away from your computer, with PHILSTOCKS.PH™ XAVI, traders like you have powerful trading tools in your pocket and at your fingertips.
More from developer
▪ Real-time updates from the stock exchange
▪ Simple and intuitive interface
▪ All Stocks tab for viewing actively traded stocks by symbol
▪ Active Stocks tab for viewing actively traded stocks by value
▪ Gainers tab for viewing gainer stocks by gain
▪ Losers tab for viewing loser stocks by loss
▪ Flick up and down the list of stocks
▪ View stock symbols, prices, and price changes at a glance
▪ View details such as symbol, name, last price, previous close, change for the day, %change, trade volume, and trade value.
By purchasing PSMonitor you get all of the above plus:
▪ View 30-day candlestick chart
▪ Refresh button for refreshing data on demand
▪ My Stocks tab for storing your portfolio or watch list of stocks
▪ Add stocks along with quantity and buy price to My Stocks
▪ Edit stock quantity and buy price
▪ Delete stock from My Stocks
▪ View your stocks' position value, and profit/loss for the day at a glance
▪ View additional details such as your position, position value, profit/loss for the day, profit/loss to date, and buy price.
Application icon design by Paul Refuerzo
UI icon design by The Working Group
▪ Intuitive and easy to use
▪ Reminds you on time, even when your phone is on standby.
▪ See a list of reminders of what medications are due and tick them off as you take them.
▪ Keep track of your prescriptions
▪ Keep track of your medication stocks
▪ Keep track of your medication intake history
Application icon design by Paul Refuerzo