What about a come back within a number of hours options instead of not being able to save at all, it's a little sad I had to give up all progress as I just got back into the game. :)
If see player in this game series change this series gameplay complete and war log like clash of clan
Tapping on buttons and sliders is sometimes unresponsive
Amazing little game Well developed mechanics and balance with great graphics. Easy to control and manage, playable (and enjoyable!) on smaller screens. Random events really increase a the level of difficulty and has great replay value. The number of envoys or generals needs to be carefully managed, unfortunately there are always too few of the latter. Would be great to win the game if you conquer (or build an allience with) all your foes. Lookin' forward for more titles in the series!
Not adjusted to android I was wondering why some of the events don't really make sense until I saw the PC Version with a drastically different map. Then I realised that most things were taken from the pc version without much adaption. Also, because of this you cannot unite Greece as far as I see as you cannot get 2M soldiers or 200M culture in this version. It is a pity as it is a good game and has a lot of potential.
- Due the 2K Company claims, the title of game has been changed from "Pre-Civilization: Marble age" to "Marble Age".
- Added Spanish version
- The German version in Google Play has been activated and now available (though it was available earlier too)
- About 10 bugfixes and balance tunings.
- Fixes in Russian, English texts.
- Game engines (Flash Player AIR, Android SDK) has been updated.
- Optimized battery consumption