What about a come back within a number of hours options instead of not being able to save at all, it's a little sad I had to give up all progress as I just got back into the game. :)
Great game. Very fun concept and simple controls and mechanics that make you feel like you really are steering a small polis to Grecian dominance. The only recommendation is a more dynamic relationship between the city-states. Make them do stuff to you back occasionally to reflect how your are interacting with them. Hard for a mere phone app; but there is a steam version of this and that could go somewhere. Otherwise; It's just a big juggling act between various resource atm to see which one you need to pour into. Generally play to your city-states strengths and there is little to stop you.
Love the game. Got it for android and pc and looking forward to your new game. Sliders can be hard to control. Suggest changing them to or adding + and - buttons.
If see player in this game series change this series gameplay complete and war log like clash of clan
Not a lot of variety, same events. Basically quite boring, once you figure out the sequence.
Tapping on buttons and sliders is sometimes unresponsive
- Due the 2K Company claims, the title of game has been changed from "Pre-Civilization: Marble age" to "Marble Age".
- Added Spanish version
- The German version in Google Play has been activated and now available (though it was available earlier too)
- About 10 bugfixes and balance tunings.
- Fixes in Russian, English texts.
- Game engines (Flash Player AIR, Android SDK) has been updated.
- Optimized battery consumption
Free civilization revolution age of empires global strategy MMO war game!