- Learn professions and match the relations.
- Learn to recognize more than 100 animals including their sounds.
- Solve mazes of increasing difficulties.
- Guess the sound of musical instruments.
- Solve puzzles with fun images and stimulating music.
- Learn to draw in 4 steps! like a personal art teacher, it will teach you how to draw dozens of different objects and create amazing pictures.
- Children can choose their options by themselves
- multiple levels of difficulty, increasing the complexity and fighting against time.
- stimulates the intellect, overcoming challenges and difficulties.
Also by playing this game you can acquire the following skills:
- Improve children's skills in memory, concentration and development of knowledge.
- The game is adapted to be handled easily.
- Is specifically designed as an educational tool for interface of preschoolers and up.
・Suitable for right brain exercise, the graphics right brain activation. Improve the observation of the brain, cognitive ability, concentration, memory, creativity and imagination.
・Improve the response speed and the coordination of the brain and the body. Exercise visual ability to observe the dynamic objects.
・Simple and convenient, easy to operate. Suitable for children, the elderly, their families and friends to play together. Very convenient to use.
・Improve children's memory capacity, and ability to concentrate. The development of children's cognitive skills, and improve the level of education.
・It can also be used as the best educational tools to help children. Help training and observation of the child's brain, cognitive, concentration, memory, creativity and imagination to improve. Reaction speed and coordination of the brain and hand. Exercise visual ability to observe the dynamic objects.
• self-teaching (educational)
• the app includes lots of drawings such as: cartoon characters, animals, cars, toys, planes, flowers, and much more!
• each drawing is divided into 4 steps which are easy to follow.
• starting from a few lines, you’ll end up with a complete picture.
• You can create your own drawing and draw right on the screen.
• parents can use it to give drawing lessons to their kids.
Play and have fun learning numbers in different languages.
Children can have fun playing for a long time.
- Keep children entertained with fun sound effects
- The game is adapted to be handled easily.
- It's specifically designed as an educational tool interface for preschoolers and up.
Advantages of the Game:
- The game will easily teach your child nine various colors: red, pink, gray, brown, purple, blue, green, yellow and orange one. Each color comes along with three bright funny pictures matching the shade.
- The colors and the pictures are named in three languages: English, French, and Spanish. This allows the kid to learn over 30 foreign words, which will be very useful for the further study of the languages. Each word is pronounced clearly and distinctly.
- A fascinating mosaic mini-game behind the “Play” door will help to reinforce the newly acquired skills and to train the child's memory. The funny squeaking little mouse peeping out of the hole in the corner of the room every once and while brights up the game.
- The game interface is very simple and intuitive. Even the youngest children will be able to play it on their own.
How to Play:
- Learn your colors. The “Learn” door is for learning colors. After you open it, you'll be showed a certain color, along with its name being pronounced. Then, one-by-one, the game reveals three illustrative pictures to match the colour. For example, Lemon, Sun, and Chicken illustrate the yellow paint. The child will be amused by the bright cartoonish pictures that make the educational process highly entertaining.
- Learn foreign words. When the three pictures appear on the screen, the names of the objects, fruits or animals in them are also pronounced. Touch any of the pictures to hear its pronunciation again. Use the button in the upper left corner of the main screen to change the language.
- Test your knowledge. The “Play” door is for the mini-game. Come in to check the color recognition skills of your toddler and to revise the names of the colors. The child has to match each of the three painted canvas to the frame of similar color. If the pieces are drawn together correctly, the child will hear a word of praise.
Small kids often have troubles identifying and naming colors. The game allows the preschooler not only to learn his or her colors, but also to correlate them with different objects. It is very important for children 3 years old and under to notice the visual differences between colors. The best way to help them remember the new information is through playing games and using bright pictures. A great idea for parents would be to speak out the color of the object seen on the screen. For example, say, “Gray, the mouse is gray, can you say gray?” Then later ask, “What color is the mouse?” You can also do this exercise vice versa: ask your child to look at the three pictures and name their color.
The game offers three illustrative pictures for each color. But you can add on by asking your kid to name a few more objects of similar color. Such training can contribute to the cognitive development of your child by improving his or her memory and logical thinking. .
“Learning colors for kids” is a free game, which can be interesting not only for preschoolers, but for school children as well. Using this app is a great way to introduce some important foreign words to your child. The game allows for multiple repetition of the words pronounced, which makes them easier to memorize.
The application contains high quality HD pictures, nice funny music, and tons of fun.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. And to keep the romance of harmony and peace of your home, let your son or daughter to play our games. Teaching and entertaining at the same time, it will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
Funny educational games for kids 2, 3, 4 years old.
To expand knowledge, you can choose the language. Currently available in English and Spanish.
Features and advantages of the game:
- The game presents 20 different animals, both domestic and wild, along with the sounds they produce for the toddler to learn and appreciate. The appearance of animals is introduced by a bunch of funny pictures, while their sounds can always be heard on the other end of the line. Communication with animals helps to develop kid’s interpersonal skills and curiosity.
- The simple game will help your child learn the numbers, which it furnishes in bright and colorful buttons and addicting games.
- The opportunity to make a call, with the selected animal picking up the phone after a few buzzers, is the most exciting part of the game. A whole zoo is awaiting for the kid in the phone book. Here are: squirrel, sheep, snake, goat, cow, kitten, chicken, rooster, lion, elephant, horse, mouse, monkey, panda, penguin, parrot, pig, dog, tiger and duck.
- The simple and intuitive game interface causes no difficulties even for children of kindergarten age.
How to play in our kindergarten game:
- Call up an animal. Hit the call button to see the full list of animals as pictures in the phone book. The kid touches the picture he or she likes and the animal takes the call within a few seconds.
- Play with the buttons. The arcade mini-game requires the child to focus attention on the buttons shown on the screen. When the game begins, one of the buttons starts tilting. The task is to hit the wobbling one to score. If the child misses, the button will continue to swing until being hit.
- Take calls from the animals. Now and then, you will receive calls from your animal friends!
“Babyphone” can be easily transformed from a simple preschool game into a genuine discovery educational tool for improving your child's skills. The way you first introduce the numbers to your toddler is crucial, since it should be exciting enough to spark the interest in the kid. Tell your babe about the numbers displayed on the screen. Toddler games are very helpful for nanny and babysitter that help infants learn and play without parent assist.
Learning about new animals will broaden the outlook of your toddler and help develop the skill to distinguish between the sounds they make. Come up with some rhymes to the names of the animals for your child to remember them easier. These could be, for example, 'a goat on the road' or 'a cat in a hat' etc. All the animal sounds presented in the game are clear and distinct, so the young player is unlikely to confuse them. The unusual presentation of the sounds in the form of a phone call is bound to give a greater effect than a simple explanation of what this or that animal says. You can also play “Babyphone” with your child while going out for a walk. Upon catching sight of a cat or dog, offer the kid to call up the animal and listen to what it says.
The button-hitting part of the game will help solidify the newly obtained knowledge about numbers. Encourage your child not only to touch the tilting buttons, but to name the numbers depicted in them, that will help them at school in future. When hit, buttons produce piano sounds. Offer your child to compose a melody of their own on this virtual piano. Such creative activity is certain to keep your kid busy for a rather long while with funny games.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. And to keep the romance of your home, let your son or daughter to play our games. Teaching and entertaining at the same time, it will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
Our educational game shows children the alphabet letters and teach them to recognize letters as they appear. As a result, preschoolers kids learn the letters sounds much more faster.
- days of week for kids free
- education quotes
- educational games for kindergarten
- abc flashcards for kids, teens, adults
- logical apps for toddlers
- sounds of letters
- animal sounds for toddlers
- colors for toddlers app free
- entertain game and apps for preschoolers
- shapes for babies apps
- numbers for kids games
- calendar for baby
- talking alphabet
- edu flashcards for kids
- educational baby games free
- education puzzle and quiz
- human body parts for education
- real cute animals for toddlers
- shapes and colors
- baby learn abc and numbers
- letters and numbers
- teacher apps and quest
- learning abc with fun
- math puzzle games for kids
- educational games for kids age 10 and for adults, activities free kindergarten
- learning games for kids
- children recognize letters
- phonics education
- baby learn real english words
- help parents teach their kids
- train memory
- improve pronunciation
Educational games are games explicitly designed with educational purposes, or which have incidental or secondary educational value. All types of games may be used in an educational environment. Educational games are games that are designed to teach people about certain subjects, expand concepts, reinforce development, understand an historical event or culture, or assist them in learning a skill as they play.
Game based learning (GBL) is a type of game play that has defined learning outcomes. Generally, game based learning is designed to balance subject matter with gameplay and the ability of the player to retain and apply said subject matter to the real world.
Educational entertainment (also referred to by the portmanteau "edutainment", which is education + entertainment) is any entertainment content that is designed to educate as well as to entertain. Content with a high degree of both educational and entertainment value is known as edutainment. There also exists content that is primarily educational but has incidental entertainment value. Finally, there is content that is mostly entertaining but can be seen to have some educational value.
This full game is free, for this reason contains ads. If you want to avoid publicity download the full version. Thank you.
With this application, children can learn and improve their skills with 11 fun games. In addition, they will practice languages, because during the game you can use Spanish and English.
The recommended age is 4-7 years, perfect for preschooler’s kids.
With the game will learn:
- Colors (English and Spanish)
- The musical notes
- Numbers (English and Spanish)
- Memory, with the memory cards
- The logic to solve puzzles
- The animals, their names (English and Spanish) and sounds
- Paint, to be creative, with a simple game suitable for children
- Distinguish and associate forms
- Responsiveness, psychomotor apparatus
- Apparatus psychomotor and spatial vision, using the labyrinth with accelerometer
- Associate and relate
- Distinguish shapes and colors
During the game, for going to the menu you have to press the button on the top left corner. Once in the menu, to exit the game you have to press the back key.
This game has been developed with Cocos2d-x and Box2D as physics engine.
The task of an application called "Animal farm for the kids" is to present the basic work in the countryside. It will allow your child to meet the basic animals (such as chickens, ducks, cows, pigs) and activities in the country. The child also learns where does the milk, cheese, honey come from, how to fix a fence or replace the tires on the tractor.
This knowledge will be gained by performing tasks such as unscrewing the wheels in the tractor (by moving the wrench on the nut), mowing the grain, feeding animals and many others.
This application teaches a cause and effect relationship and stimulates the child's senses through image, sound and touch.
The application is designed for kids between 2 and 4 years, but my baby loves it as well, although he's only 2.5 years old. This application was created by me as a parent, so that the child could more easily get to know the world around them on cloudy days when going out for a walk is not so simple.
I intend to develop this application, so I will be grateful for any suggestions and advice.
WE ALSO ENCOURAGE YOU TO EVALUATE THE APPLICATION. If interest in the application is high, we will certainly create new scenes.
In case of any errors in the game, please contact us by email!
Have a nice use of the application, and the same a nice upbringing of loved and capable toddlers!
Children will enjoy learning numbers with the words spelled out through fun educational game. Learning numbers and their pronunciation is easy and entertaining and your child will love it too!
3 different educational games in one application:
- match numbers with right one
- choose right number
- catch all correct numbers!
A child should start to learn what numbers are, what order they belong in and how to write them before he begins kindergarten. Start exposing the child to numbers from when he is a year old so that he will be familiar with them by the time he reaches preschool. Integrate numbers into the child's everyday activities and make learning them as fun as possible. If parents and preschool teachers focus on teaching numbers, the child should be comfortable recognizing and writing numbers zero through nine by the time he starts kindergarten.
At 2 to 3 years of age, typically developing children begin to use number words to 'count' as they play, showing that are beginning to explore and understand counting. By 4 years of age, many children can answer questions such as 'How many?' and 'Give me…..' questions for numbers up to 10. They understand 'more' or 'less' for small numbers, but they do not yet understand the ordinal nature of the number system, i.e., that each 'next' number represents 'one more'.
Parents should be encouraged to draw their child's attention to the uses of number in everyday life and engage them in games that teach counting and quantity. Starting from the childhood your children will fast learn addition and substraction and other mathematical actions. Show your children that mathematics is funny!
Developing basic math skills through games makes learning math fun right from the beginning.
Our application uses colorful images that are fun for the child to look at. Discovery education with the help of pictures shows numbers as glossy volume numerals that will catch a child's attention. If a child exposed to what numbers look like, it will be easier for him to understand the concept of numbers later on.
Colorful high resolution images, funny music and a lot of pleasure for your baby! This game is a small adventure for your baby. Let him shows to his parents how he learns numbers.
Game is suitable for Preschool and Kindergarten level.
This application is good for tablets and phones. Now it is only in English, nut if you need more languages – contact us!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Let Santa make your Kid's dreams come true
Play with your kids and have lots of fun and laugh together :)
Thanks to everybody who helps us to improve our games.
We always welcome your feedback, comments and suggestions. Don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This frosty December bring to us carol, taste of cinnamon and chocolate. This Xmas holiday call Santa, fairies, elf, reindeer Rudolph, nutcracker, gingerbread man and snowman from Lapland with their miracles and magic.
Wait for a good snowfall, take your gloves and go to play with this frosty snow. Make this holiday eve full of wonders for your kids. This winter feast celebration with bells, socks, gifts, toys and fir tree, will make cheer all your family.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Drawing and painting gives lots of fun and is great for the creativity. This game is a free coloring book for toddlers and for children. We put many free coloring pages in the app which you can color and paint and share with family or friends. But for more creativity it is also possible to draw your own drawing.
-Easy to play
-Share your drawing via email, Facebook, etc.
-Save and load your coloring pages
-Create your own drawing
-Intuitive icons and navigation. Easy game play
-Pro version without ads and popups available
We designed the app for toddlers of age 3 or 4 years and up. But we also got many positive reactions from parents of babies and it is also lots of fun for older children of age 5 years, 6 years and up.
So start draw and paint now in this fun app for kids.
Learn with Caillou are 5 apps for pre-school children (3 - 6 years old) with highly educational contents around 5 cognitive areas:
GAMES and EXERCISES:
Numbers & Shapes (Maths): - Counting - Matching amounts - Reading numbers - Understanding shape and size - Building shape patterns - Memory development
Listening & Reading (Language): - The Alphabet - Phonics & Simple Spelling - Making Words -Handwriting - Reading Simple Words - Building Vocabulary
Nature and Objects (The world around): The four seasons - Animals - Plants - Materials - Human body - Living Things - Nature - Sorting objects
Time and Sequences: Calendars - Ordering Events - Comparing Past & Present - Clocks - Time - Months - Days of the Week
Direction and Space: The Concept of Space - Direction - Symmetries - Position - Movement
- Memory games
- A catalogue of stickers
- A drawing notebook
- Games as the guiding thread for learning and reinforcement
- An immediate answer about the completion of the exercise
- Motivation through an efficient awards system (stickers notebook)
- Kids take part in their own learning process
The FREE download includes a part of the application, “Numbers and Shapes.” If you want to use the rest of apps, you will have to buy them.
COMMENTS AND SUPPORT
We will thank your comments and assessment. You can also get more info and contact us through our websites:
You can follow us on :
© 2013 COOKIE JAR ENTERTAINMENT™Chouette Publishing.
We now offer an All-in-One Pack, which includes access to the full versions of all of Intellijoy's existing and future apps and comes with a free 7-day trial. Get it here: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intellijoy.pack
Kids Learn to Read is the part of Intellijoy's best-selling reading curriculum series. It is preceded by Kids ABC Letters and Kids ABC Phonics and followed by Kids ABC Trains and Kids Sight Words.
In addition to the three activities available in this free version, the paid version has three extra activities - Word Ball, Word Magic and Rocket Words.
Featured at the Google I/O conference, Kids Learn to Read is a delightful game that invites preschool-aged children to blend sounds into words, read and form simple words, identify spoken words and learn word families.
Its six sections include:
★ In Magic Letter Bridge kids learn to blend letter sounds into words by moving Tommy the Turtle across the letter bridge as each letter is sounded out and a word is formed and pronounced. Your kids can hand Tommy a skateboard to make him go faster as they become comfortable with blending the sounds.
★ With Skateboards and Helmets children practice reading as they are asked to fit Tommy's animal friends with skateboards and helmets.
★ In Turn the Blocks kids make words in a way that's fun by turning real-looking blocks with letters on each side until the word is spelled out.
★ Through Word Ball children learn to identify spoken words by helping Tommy bat the right ball.
★ With Word Magic kids learn about word families as they fill the corresponding pot with potion and watch magic happen
★ In Rocket Words children get to practice word families as they assemble and launch a rocket into space
If your children do not know the alphabet sounds yet, we recommend our Kids ABC Phonics app. And if your kids need to learn or practice the names of the letters, try our Kids ABC Letters app.
Every section is designed to let children enjoy success time after time and receive positive reinforcement from the likable teacher, so they want to keep learning. Once your child is involved and happy, you can relax, with the assurance that he or she is having a great time - and learning.
This is an educational math game for your kids and a perfect math workout for your kids also a perfect challenge for you - They are free!
» Additions - bringing two or more numbers (or things) together to make a new total.
» Subtractions - taking one number away from another.
» Multiplications - repeated addition.
» Divisions - Splitting into equal parts or groups. It is the result of "fair sharing".
» Sorting - sorting number as descending and ascending.
» Counting - Counting number from 1 to 100
Children are educated through a series of educational stages. They vary around the world, some countries describe the different stages in years, whereas other countries use a system of grades.
Cruising for coins will unlock virtual LEGO® sets that can be built with a few easy touches - and which will become part of the game’s colorful 3D scenery for your child’s next drive-through.
Create & Cruise provides plenty of inspiration for real-life LEGO® builds and imaginative play scenarios you can talk to your child about - like why the pretty princess is driving a police car that has legs instead of wheels.
*No in-app purchases
*NEW levels with engaging scenery
*NEW models – which means fun new build and play experiences. Now your child can play with helicopters and big trucks!
*Minifigure selector and lots of creative vehicles to mix and match – the more you play, the more you unlock!
*Bright, fun and friendly animations and soundtrack
*Intuitive icons and navigation for easy gameplay – no reading or writing skills required
*Virtual building with LEGO® bricks
*No third-party advertising
*No links to websites
About LEGO® Juniors:
LEGO® Juniors is designed to give children age 4-7 a great first experience with the LEGO® brick through iconic, fun and Easy to Build models. LEGO Juniors sets contain quick start elements and numbered pre packed bags that can be built without help from Mum or Dad – which makes any small builder extra proud.
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.lego.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2013 The LEGO Group.
Features and Advantages of the Game:
- The puzzle game presents seven different figures, including circle, rhombus, square, rectangular, oval, polygon, triangle, as well as shapes of heart, footprint and flower.
- Bright and funny pictures provide for easy shape learning for kids. The name of each object is pronounced clearly and distinctly.
- Three types of game activity are provided: learning shapes of everyday life objects, a shape shifter to consolidate the knowledge, and awesome shape puzzles for kids, showing how a complicatedly shaped object is often composed of simple parts.
- The quest introduces all names in six languages. So it is the right choice if you are looking for a Spanish, French, Russian, Portuguese, German or English kids shape puzzle.
- The intuitive interface of the game makes it easy to cope with even for children of kindergarten age.
How to play:
- Learn the shapes. The first icon leads the young explorer to a deserted land overgrown with cacti. Press the arrows in the top part of the screen to switch between shapes and the three objects from everyday life representing each.
- Practice your knowledge. The second gate brings the adventurers and their parents to a tropical lake shore. The task is to shape shift the cards into matching cutouts.
- The toddler won't be able to muff a stroke as the plate is not going stick to a wrong shape frame. When the child manages to fit the piece within the right cutout, the device vibrates. Three pieces done, a word of appraise is heard, encouraging to build on the success with further practice.
- Play puzzles to strengthen the knowledge of shapes. Upon going through the third portal, the young player finds themselves on a sandy beach, gold and sparkling, to play an entertaining shape builder game. Five riddles resembling the famous tangram puzzle are represented here. Among them are: fir three, frogling, house, loco train and helicopter.
- The kid has to drag variously shaped elements to their places within the picture. Only after you cope with the first block puzzle, the next one is available, which propels interest and curiosity in the child.
In learning shapes, kids games like shape buster, shape train or animal shape puzzles can endow immensely. All their best features and advantages have been gathered in the app “Learning Shapes,” which is a shapes toddler preschool game full of adventures and fun. Playing puzzle games for kids will enable to understand the shape design concept and teach to differentiate between basic figures, which is also essential for remembering letters and numbers.
We are trying to make learning games for kids with different items in the game – like amphibians and reptiles for better baby education. This game can find place in a list of good kindergarten games for learning figure, number, numerals and color for 2 years old and 3 years old kids. It’s a showtime for distraction and a teaser show of delight and enlightenment for preschooler kids. The lifetime of context retention for language is for similarity
The interactive shape crop activity based on drag-and-dropping elements will help develop fine motor skills, while names of shapes and objects pronounced in six languages make particular use for those intending to continue the study of languages at school. Thanks to the variety of shapes and colors, soft music, vibration and cheers, the child will take the entire educational process with laughter and pleasure.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. This day let your son or daughter to play our games. It will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
We now offer an All-in-One Pack, which includes access to the full versions of all of Intellijoy's existing and future apps and comes with a free 7-day trial. Get it here: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intellijoy.pack
A hands-on, real-life way for kids to learn shapes.
Wouldn't it be just wonderful if there was a simple game for preschoolers and kindergarten-aged children that made learning shapes enjoyable? There is! It's called Kids Shapes.
★ What activities are included?
✔ Learning shapes using real-life objects
✔ Recognizing shapes in their real-life settings
★ What will my children learn?
Your child will learn to recognize shapes in their real-life context. The shapes currently included are circle, rectangle, triangle, square, rhombus and oval.
★ What won't my children learn?
The game does not overload children and parents with too many audio and visual stimuli. Coping with stress and over-stimulation is therefore one skill that your kids won't be practicing during this game. Its clear focus makes the game a delight for children and a winning choice for parents.
★ Hey, how did you take the top spots in the Education section?
✔ Educational games for young children is all we do. Our mission is: "Delight children through learning."
✔ Our games are laser focused. For example, the numbers game doesn't teach letters, and the letters game doesn't teach math. We keep the games simple but magically inviting and nourishing.
✔ We strive to give children just the right balance between education and fun. So our games don't feature fun at the expense of education – or education at the expense of fun. We also know games that are too complicated don’t involve and delight kids.
Chifro ABC: Kids Alphabet Game helps 2-4 year babies, toddlers, kids and children to learn alphabet ( ABC) of the English language. It help kid learn all the 26 alphabets.
The application has:
• 26 colorful Alphabet A to Z, with funny high quality characters for toddlers and preschool kids.
• Beautifully animated homepage.
• Easy-to-solve puzzles for each alphabet
• Pleasant color scheme
• Real sound, correct pronunciation for kids abc
• Highly interactive interface
• Large easy-to-identify icons
• Visual learning with increase in visual/spatial awareness
• Improvement in hand-eye coordination due to usage of tactile learning
• Type: Game-based
• Target audience: 2 to 4 years.
• Alphabet Song: A nice fun animated song with melodious music especially developed for toddlers and early childhood learning.
Concept: All 26 alphabet of the English language are described using picture puzzles coupled with animations and voice-overs. The voice-overs explain the actions taking place on the screen and provide instructions on how to use the application. It also tells the correct pronunciation for the alphabet and words related to them.
It also has a beautiful melodious rhyme based on alphabet, to let the kids sing, dance and learn.
This application is free to download.
1. This application is for kids with ages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 yrs
2. Purpose: Its an ideal math app to practice and learn addition concept,for kids of Kindergarten,1st, 2nd and 3rd.
3. Its available free on the store.
4. Two levels of game play:
a. Level 1:
i. A bunny rabbit shows the way, where children could learn and practice addition concept.
1. Identify the correct number of images
2. Drag these numbers to the correct blocks
b. Level 2:
i. Identify a missing number in a given addition sequence
ii. Drag a dangling monkey atop one of the balloons having the correct number.
iii. Laugh with glee as the monkey jumps on the balloon to burst it.
iv. Learn the correct sequence as the number completes the addition sequence.
5. Multimedia-rich features:
a. Nice attractive music and sound effects.
b. Colorful graphics having clearly drawn images and pictures
6. Drag-and-drop game play
a. Simple game play in this number-adding game for kids
A child loves mathematics when it is taught to him in an engaging manner. Adding numbers can be fun for preschoolers when math games follow this approach.
The usage of the multimedia elements has been undertaken while keeping in mind the requirements of toddlers.
The two levels present in this math app for all grades (not just a math app for second grade or fourth grade) enable children to learn addition in an interactive, but extremely interesting way. The second level in particular does a wonderful job to perhaps christen this game as a monkey game free for toddlers. A monkey teaches maths to a toddler in this wonderful math game.
Downloading Math Addition game for Kids will certainly be a correct choice for parents who are in search for fantastic kid’s educational games for kindergarten. Learning is fun with this particular member of free apps that aim for kid’s learning right from a young age.
1. Target audience: Kids, preschoolers, toddlers and children of age group 2-6 yrs.
2. English nursery rhymes/poems bundled in this app are.
a. Jingle Bells
b. Ringa, Ringa Roses
c. Ba, Baa, Black Sheep
d. Jack and Jill
e. One-two, Buckle my Shoe
f. Clap my Hands
g. I am a little tea pot
f. Hickory Dickory
f. Wheels on the Bus
3. Enriched Multimedia:
a. Free, animated video with songs and music for popular nursery rhymes
c. Usage of cute cartoon characters to make the app interesting and fun loving.
d. Animation has songs and dance.
e. Attractive start-up interface featuring a Ferris wheel with tap-sensitive icons for each of the nine kindergarten poems
4. Lyrics displayed in sync with the music.
A detailed outlook:
Everyone was once a baby or a kid or a child. Hence, the magic of nursery poems is not an alien fact to anyone.
This application is suitable not only for preschoolers but also for kids with age 1 year old, 2 years old, 3 years old, 4 year old and even for 5 and 6 years The idea of providing nursery rhyme in English with video and songs is a unique one in itself. When incorporated, this idea takes the form of a fantastic free kids’ app.
The fact that some of the best baby nursery rhymes have been selected for this application has gone a long way in increasing the interest factor for children. Nursery Rhyme for Kids is a first grade free learning app in the world of apps aimed at kid’s learning. It is also versatile since it can be termed as an effective learning game for kids, toddlers, even babies.
Two rhymes are fully free, rest 7 can be unlocked through very minimal in-app purchase. The option to purchase single rhyme is also available.
This year, i.e. 2014-2015 will definitely see a myriad of fishing games for enthusiastic fisherman that may fetch tons of salmon or tuna. However, the “tons” will feel sad when compared to the “decibel levels” of laughter from children playing the Kids English Grammar Fish Game.
Versatility is the name of the game for this application since it can be termed as one of the fishing games for little kids, i.e. this game can be termed in general as a fishing game for children, i.e. a fish games for toddlers, a fish game for teens, a fish game for preschoolers, and a fish game for a baby as well. Fishing with Grammar belongs to the genre of English grammar games for kids and its main aim is grammar testing in the English language, primarily testing about the knowledge of nouns and pronouns.
The starting screen of the application has four buttons: New Game, Resume Game, Scores and Exit. A gentle touch on the New Game button opens the Levels page. The default level is level 1 while levels 2 and 3 are locked. One can progress ahead only after successfully completing each level. At any point of the game, it can be saved and accessed later through the Resume Game buttons. The Scores button is for viewing a list of top scores. The basic game play involves a diver which a user has to touch and drag towards oncoming fishes having noun names in level 1, pronoun names in level 2 and verb names in level 3. Oyster shells are the lifelines in this free English Grammar game and should be collected. However, the game can end if the diver gets dragged towards an oncoming shark or an octopus.
There are many free nouns and pronouns games present in the market but few of them can call themselves complete grammar checking games. Fishing with Grammar checks about the knowledge about nouns, pronouns and verbs in the English language. This free English grammar checking application certainly is an effective, educative medium for children to learn about nouns, pronouns and verbs.
The application has:
• Image-based questions for strengthening non-verbal reasoning
• Subject: Math, specifically, number-counting, addition, subtraction and also shapes
• Evaluation of performance through report-generation
• Type: Image-analysis and question-based
• Simple, easy to understand interface with easily recognizable icons
• Platform: Android
• Target audience: 4-6 year olds
• Learning medium: Interactive
• Learning outcomes:
Better understanding of addition and subtraction
Enhanced reasoning skills
Enhanced visual recognition skills
Concept: Modeled around stereotypical worksheets, this application incorporates an interactive and a visual approach to the activity of answering questions presented on a worksheet. The topics are basic number, addition and subtraction and the delivery medium is any Android-based smartphone and tablets.
This is a free app for kids and todllers.
"Kids Car Racing Numbers Game" is an engaging game on Math Addition and Multiplication concept. This free application would help kids to be a fan of Mathematics.
Its features are:
• Free racing game for kids
• Game-based app: A car race with victory only possible through speeding cars with correct answers
• Fill-in-the-blanks for addition and multiplication sums to win the race
• 5 levels
• 3D cars with 5 color-selection choice: green, orange, black, purple, and red
• Fantastic multimedia and sound effects.
• Kids-friendly interface
A detailed outlook:
The learning starts with a fun combo of multiplication and addition. The levels serve as the best way to learn multiplication and addition. They enable a fun way to practice multiplication tables and addition between two numbers. Each level of this fun learning game requires correct answers to win the speedy games of car racing. There is a fantastic 3D user-interface with an amazing music track.
This Racing game also features in-game instructions that make it easier its array of fun and games for children easier to understand and follow. The potential of this game is indeed good since, it answers the following questions regarding mathematics games with its excellent features:
• How to help kids learn multiplication?
• How to learn multiplication fast?
• How to teach children multiplication?
The nursery rhymes in this 3D app are-
• Mary had a little lamb
• Old Mac Donald
• Johny Johny yes papa
• Piggy on the railway
• Drive a Motor Car
• Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
3D animation of nursery rhymes takes your child to a whole new world of understanding of a character to its minutest details. These are not just rhymes for children with Animated Audio-Videos format but an interactive learning interface with a feel of a real life. Parents will also feel stress free on watching their babies having fun with the best that can be given to the preschoolers and toddlers.
Download and explore these kindergarten English poems for your child and just sing and dance on to the lyrics of the songs with your baby.
Two rhymes are fully free, rest 4 can be unlocked through very minimal in-app purchase.
Chifro 'Kids Math Count Numbers Game' is fun and intuitive game for babies, toddlers, kids and children. Its features are -
1. A child-oriented application having math game for grades (lkg, ukg, grade 1, grade 2)
2. Its an interactive application with six activities:
a. Learning counting number 1 to 10.
b. Writing and spell numbers
c. Identifying greater numbers and smaller numbers
d. Find missing numbers and arrange numbers in ascending and descending order.
e. Learning number names
f. Connecting dots to form a picture with a sub-activity to solve puzzle.
3. Available as a free download
4. An interactive interface
'Kids Math Count Numbers Game is one of the extremely useful, free educational games for kids because the activity of counting numbers has been presented in an innovative manner for kids apart from being free on the Android platform. This application connects the dots for kids to form their world of knowledge when it comes to counting numbers.
This application does well as a missing-number game for kids also apart from serving as a useful aid for learning counting. It has the potential of being one of the most useful games for math for kids.
Amidst the different number games, this fantastic math problem solver explains all those confusing sums that children face while learning mathematics. Some examples of these types of sums include:
• Greater than and lesser than sums
• Counting sums
If you are looking for a math app for free downloading then this math game app is the ideal children math game choice. Available for free at Google Play Store, this application will serve as effective brain-refreshers for your child.
• Introducing kids to basic 2D and 3D shapes
• Investing lots of animation, sound and other multimedia effects to get the learning across in the most interesting manner possible
• Ensuring knowledge-retention as one of the features
• Providing self-check tools for self-checking oneself about the knowledge about shapes
In addition, Shape-Tutor App for Kids has been developed while keeping the preferences of kids in mind as well.
The learning gained from this application happens in a fun-filled manner through:
• Interactive activities that explain 2D and 3D shapes
• Shape-tracing tools within the activities so that kids can instantly practice drawing a shape once they learn it
• Image-based quiz that tests the knowledge about shapes
• A virtual drawing book activity that requires kids to create images by placing different shapes on top of each other
Features of the activity explaining 2D shapes have been given below.
• The shapes that are explained in this activity are:
• For each shape there are four real-world examples hidden behind circles.
o The activity starts with an instructional voice-over informing kids that they require to tap each circle to see the examples.
o Kids require to tap each circle for viewing the examples.
o On tapping the examples, a voice-over clearly pronounces the name of each example.
o A dotted outline of the shape appears after kids have tapped all the four examples.
o This ‘shape-tracing tool’ enables kid to practice drawing the shape by moving their fingers along the dotted outline.
o Once a kid completes tracing the outline an animated image of the shape appears while a voice-over introduces the name of a shape in an attractive manner.
• An Instructions icon and a Home icon are present as well.
Features of the activity explaining 3D shapes are given below.
• The shapes that are explained in this activity are:
• For each shape there are four real-world examples.
o The activity starts with an instructional voice-over informing kids that they need to tap each example to view its enlarged version.
o On tapping each example, a voice-over pronounces its name.
o Each enlarged example can be rotated along all angles simply by tapping and dragging.
o In this activity, the shape-tracing tool is present right from the start.
• An Instructions icon and a Home icon are present as well.
Features of the drawing activity are given below.
• Kids have the freedom of choosing any shape they want to and placing them accordingly to create an image.
• They can color the shapes simply by tapping on the color pane to select the correctly colored brush and then tapping once more on the shape.
• An Eraser feature has also been given to undo the creations they don’t like.
• They have also been given the feature of saving this created image.
• Apart from that they can also form an image by placing shapes over their outlines preset to form an image.
Features of the image-based quiz are given below.
• The image-based quiz contains questions that ask kids to match a particular shape with its real-world example.
• Hence in one of these quiz question, a kid may have to find the match for a circle out of four choices given.
• A correct choice is signaled by an animation of a mooing cow.
• An incorrect choice is signaled by an animation of a cow in tears.
Chifro Studios has launched a new puzzle app that will set you free from all puzzles. With this “Kids Animal Picture Puzzle” app your child learns to find place for the piece in his/her hand rather than wasting time on looking for the missing piece.
* Simple and Easy to use: Children just need to drag and drop the colorful puzzle pieces to the outline of an image to reveal the hidden image.
* Boredom Buster: Nice melodious music accompanying rich bright colors will curtail your child's boredom from other jigsaws, puzzle lite games and pattern puzzles.
* Learning with fun: this free educational app makes preschoolers and toddlers learn to identify various animal creatures with their names and sounds for e.g. Lion with its roar. The animals included are Lion, Monkey, Tiger, Duck, Elephant, Frog, Iguana, Ant, Rabbit and Pig.
* Interactive sounds with actions.
* Colorful graphics and fantastic animations with Kids friendly interface.
How this simple puzzle game can benefit your child?
* Challenges and Exercises his/her thought process.
* Create Visual Spatial awareness and improves Hand-Eye coordination.
* Memory Booster- the kid tries to store the puzzle piece in his brain and place it as and when required.
* Development of Cognitive and Problem-solving skills.
* Build up confidence and a never-say-die attitude.
* Increase Patience Level- Patience to assess a situation and figure out the right approach.
* Enhance Creativity.
Download this app and let your toddler explore a zoo and stay occupied with Peppa pig and Bunny rabbit. Not only preschoolers but first and second graders too can’t resist it. This picture puzzle game will be taken to more exciting and challenging levels in its forthcoming updated versions.
Children are always afraid of Math and above it with division. This free game will help them in practicing division in a fun way. This free app will help them in memorizing the tables and applying it in division.
“Shoot the number” is a fun filled free Math educational game for all age groups and grades.
Enjoy the game and learn the “Divisiblity Rules” of 2, 3, 7 and 12 by shooting the targets heading your way in random. Beware that if you shoot the wrong number you lose points. Every successful shot gives you 10 points and every win takes you to the next level.
Uniqueness of the game is the choice of guns and backdrops to appeal to your eyes.
Get completely engrossed in the game as it makes you move your device, touch and click to shoot the target.
No time to think and no second chances. So play and enjoy!!!
This English-Hindi Dictionary has a colorful interface that resembles a book with two pages shown. The interest factor is kept alive with the help of nice, mellow music. A child will not face any problem in handling this amazing children’s picture dictionary. He is required to flip through each page – An activity which he will do while looking through the pages of a picture book.
Each letter has standard easy-to-understand English words for kids – Words for preschool and words for Kindergarten – in two pages of this dictionary of English-to-Hindi words (Hence English-to-Hindi translation is there to make understanding easy). The first page contains an image. The second page contains the word written in English and Hindi. When the page loads this audio book application plays the audio words in English and Hindi, however there is an audio icon next to each written preschooler words (both for English and Hindi) should the child want to hear the work getting spoken again.
A home icon is present for taking the child back to the first page. However, the unique feature of this kid’s Pictionary is that apart from the audio icon there is also a mike icon. Tapping on the mike icon opens up a recorder where the child can record his own voice. Hence, he can hear his own pronounced version of a recently learned preschooler word and get to know whether his English word pronunciation is correct or not in this dictionary of English-to-Hindi words. Kid’s picture dictionary is free for kids, i.e. there is no downloading cost for this interesting addition to the world of kid’s games. 2-year olds are sure to have a fantastic time in using this children’s Pictionary. Hence, don’t waste time in thinking and just go ahead and bring a smile on your child’s face.
Functionality of this mobile application:
A user-friendly interface with two login modes: Registration or Facebook credentials
Navigational mechanism in this application involves swiping and tapping
The quizzes have six questions – each one has one correct and three incorrect choices. Users have to identify the correct choice
Users need to identify the name of the person/place/object shown in the image for image-based questions like logo-based questions, country's, capital and flag.
Users accumulate coins through correctly answering questions. Faster responses generate more coins.
These coins represent the in-game tokens in this Android application
The total number of coins represents the score of a player
A question needs to be answered within 15 seconds
Top scores are displayed through a Leaderboard
Players can see either worldwide top scores or country based top scores through the Leaderboard
Features of this mobile application:
• 24 categories, loads of images and icons (for example in the categories of Logo and People and Personalities)
• Randomization of questions for quizzes within the same category
• Text- and image-based questions
• Social media integration of Android through Facebook
• Real-time contests organized either for a fixed time-period or on an ongoing basis
• Brain-relaxation music among the multimedia elements present in this quiz application
• Single player with three difficulty levels: Easy, medium and hard
Users can contribute their own quizes in this application, which will be available tagged with their name as author.
Upcoming features of this mobile application:
• More diverse categories, questions, images and logos
• IOS version coming up soon
• Incorporation of other social-media websites other than Facebook
Find us on: www.facebook.com/chifrostudios
Kids Color and Shape Balloon Game is an interactive application oozing with balloon fun. This would help kids to learn shapes and colors by identifying-and-popping balloons having either the correct color or the correct shape. The features of this free, educational app are-
• There are two levels one for shape and other for colors
o Level 1: Kids play this balloon game by identifying balloons of the correct colors
o Level 2: Kids play this balloon-battle by identifying balloons of the correct shapes
• Fun learning for kids (toddlers, babies and older kids)
• The shapes (easy-to-identify shapes for toddlers frolicking as preschoolers and kindergartners)-
• The colors are:
• Easy-to-understand interactive-interface and game play along with the timer.
• Feedback in the form of points and stars.
• Extremely rich usage of animation and sounds
Balloons for kids have always been interesting toys but when it comes to popping these balloons the interest factor transforms into pure elation. In other words, no sound is filled with fun as the sound of a balloon popping with a resounding boom.
The first level is COLORS while the second level is SHAPES. There is no obligation to complete one level in order to play the other one. This is a wonderful feature of this educational app for all age groups (babies, toddlers, kids of all ages) and grade (lkg- and ukg-student education, grade 1, 2…6).
Chifro Kids Coloring Game is fun loving game for toddlers, preschooler, kids and children to know the basic colors in real life and nature. This free application has simple and easy to use interface.
Color Recognition is a three-step process: Matching, identifying, and naming colors. 'Chifro Kids Coloring Game' improves color-recognition skills through a medley of inter-activities based on these steps. The core objective of this android-based application is to improve fine motor-skills and increase visual/spatial awareness.
The application is targeted towards kids falling between the age-group: 2-6 years.
The application has:
• Four inter-activities:
o Color: To introduce basic colors of nature.
o Quiz: To identify, conclude, and relate colors
o Color Book: To infuse creativity with color-recognition in a tactile manner
o Balloon Game: To infuse knowledge and fun through a game
• Scintillating interface with catchy colors and animations
• Usage of phonics through crisp and instructional audio
• Positive ambience through enlivening music
• Jaw-dropping sound effects
Concept: Children are introduced to colors through multiple, interesting inter-activities. Stand-alone introduction is not a feature since evaluation is also undertaken. Learning at the grassroot-level is incorporated while keeping in mind the thought process of a child.
WHAT WOULD THE CHILDREN LEARN FROM THIS EDUCATIONAL GAME -
• Read a Beautiful Story
• Learn Words & Pronunciation
• Draw and Sketch
• Identify Shapes
• In-built Coloring pages
• Learn the importance of cleanliness, togetherness and teamwork
• Enhance their visual memory
HOW THIS FREE APP COULD BENEFIT YOUR CHILD -
The Animal Pond interactive eBook contains a story that is automatically read out loud in a captivating manner. In order to help kids and children learn to pronounce words, a built-in feature pronounces individual words when the user taps on those words in the story text. As children move through the interactive story, not only do they become friends with a motley bunch of animal characters, but they also learn about the importance of clean water and clean surroundings, taking decisions, appealing to society for change, helping each other in times of need, and much more through activities, drawing, coloring, sketching, etc.
LEARNING ACTIVITIES INSIDE ANIMAL POND EBOOK -
The Animal Pond interactive eBook contains several built-in fun, educational activities that kids and children would love to do over and over again. A variety of drawing, coloring, and sketching tools, combined with an unlimited palette of colors is guaranteed to provide hours of entertainment to your kid. Activities like dialogue recognition and identifying synonyms build cognitive skills, whereas those like writing the moral of the story and sharing it to Facebook help in developing analytical skills, while at the same time being fun, too!
The Animal Pond is a wonderful learning game for enabling kids and children to pick up a variety of cognitive and developmental skills. This app will keep kids and children busy and constructively engaged for hours at a time, while giving them the building blocks for better, enhanced learning throughout their life.
This application supports only Android phones, for android tablets download tablet version.