On the road, on the rock, traveling everywhere, Climbing Away allows you to find a rock climbing area around you, prepare a climbing trip and helps with references to guide books!
Climbing away now features a grade converter (both system : routes and boulders) and a technical climbing vocabulary translator!
Found a bug, have a question ? Get in touch with the developer! He's available for you.
An "issue tracker" is publicly available here: https://bitbucket.org/arnaudbos/climbing-away/issues/
Our sport climbing facilities, courses and workshops are designed to let everyone explore the different aspects of this multi-faceted sport. You will relish the challenge of finishing our technical yet physical routes. Your children will love our kids-friendly climbing walls. Your family and friends will enjoy cheering each other on and conquering the walls together.
We are dedicated to serving the needs of anyone looking to engage in a full-body activity, a competitive sport, a social activity and a lifestyle. Whether you are a complete stranger to climbing or a veteran rock warrior, Climb Asia will introduce you to new dimensions of adventure and fun.
- Get up to date information on climbing courses available
- Latest promotions at our climbing pro-shop
- Know when our gym is having climbing events
- Stay tuned with the latest climbing gear, news and tips!
- Find your way to our climbing gym with turn-by-turn directions from your built-in GPS
All these at your fingertips. You are never too far away from Climb Asia, The Climbing Professionals.
En ella podrás encontrar reseñas detalladas así como también aproximaciones en coche y a pie hasta los sectores, parkings y paredes.
Nunca más te perderás en la montaña!!!
Climbing app tiene fotos panorámicas y de pie de via de alta calidad e interactivas.
Climbing app cuenta con un buscador diseñado para encontrar sectores, paredes y vías de manera fácil y rápida, evitando que cargues con una montaña de libros de reseñas.
La base de datos de Climbing app es dinámica y completamente actualizable. Con la ayuda de todos podremos crear la base de datos de escalada más precisa y completa nunca antes vista.
thecrag.com is the world's largest collaborative climbing database. With over 273,000 rock climbing and boldering routes listed throughout the world. This app allows you to carry the crag around in your pocket, allowing you instant "off line" access to every climbing and boldering route.
The crag is complete with descriptions, access notes, and topo images for 1,000s of climbing locations.
The main features:
* Climbing route levels are converted to your preferred climbing system.
* Send messages to your other climbing buddies to organize climbing trips
* Tick your routes
* sync your favorite crags for total off line usage.
* customize what countries you want to keep up to date
* search the entire crag index instantly and off line
* use the map view to locate climbing routes near you
* use the index view to plan you next epic climbing trip in any country
* for less than a Big Mac get instant access and unlimited updates to premium crags for 1 year. No more buying a guide book that is already 12 months out of date
After installation we will be downloading the climbing index, this index contains over 273,000 routes, and can take up to 3 minutes. Please be patient as it is well worth the wait
For full pricing details please see the pricing page on our website
A note about the permissions:
The Crag needs several permissions that at first may seem daunting, they are however there to help make your experience as rich as possible.
* YOUR ACCOUNTS (ACT AS AN ACCOUNT AUTHENTICATOR). The Crag needs to keep it's data up to date so that you have the latest climbing information available. On android this is done by synchronizing climbing routes between thecrag.com and your application. In order to synchronize The Crag needs to register an account with Android (you may see this in Settings -> Accounts & Sync)
* YOUR ACCOUNTS (DISCOVER KNOWN ACCOUNTS) - this is a side effect of the above permission. We at The Crag have absolutely no interest in what other accounts are on your device, we are simply too busy providing you with the best climbing tool in the world
* SYSTEM TOOLS (WRITE SYNC SETTINGS) - This permission is related to the above accounts permission. The Crag uses the WRITE SYNC SETTINGS permission to request that Android periodically wakes The Crag up to keep you climbing information up to date
* YOUR LOCATION (FINE (GPS) LOCATION) - What would a climbing app be if it couldn't show you a map of climbing routes within your location. With this permission The Crag can show you on the map all climbing spots located around you to help you make informed decisions about your next climbing trip. It is also used to help you find your climbing location durring the walk in
* NETWORK COMMUNICATION (FULL INTERNET ACCESS) - This on is pretty standard with most mobile devices. thecrag.com simply has too much information to be stored on a mobile device. The Crag needs full internet access to download images/topos/updates for the climbing locations that you want to visit.
More from developer
Less than 1 Penny Per Pitch!
Over 100 routes and about 140 pitches at one of America's premier trad crags, Vedauwoo, Wyoming.
Routes from 5.2 to 5.13b. Covers main areas and is more of a select guide to guide you to some of the biggest, baddest, and best climbs the "Voo" has to offer.
Tips, overviews, route database, pictures and topo maps to get you going; plenty of gnarly routes to keep you occupied for weeks, months, or maybe longer!