Like us on Facebook below to receive the latest news and updates:
“Warfare has never been so cosmically beautiful, and melodic.” -HubPages
“A game that helps fuel the argument over whether or not video games can be art.” -NWCN Gaming Guru
Auralux is an abstract, essentialized, and simplified real-time strategy game.
You command only one type of unit and have only one type of order to give those units. You and your opponents start the game with precisely equal resources. Quick reflexes will get you nowhere. The only path to victory is through clever strategy.
Auralux features a slow, floating feel and vibrant minimalistic graphics. The entire game pulses to the rhythm of ambient music, and the player's actions evoke sounds that smoothly coalesce into melody.
This game is designed to provide a relaxing, cerebral experience. Every choice matters, and only the best strategies will succeed.
-Includes every feature and more from the renowned PC game.
-Free to try for as long as you like! Simply purchase additional levels for a very low price if you enjoy the game and want more challenges.
-Gameplay optimized for touch screen devices.
-Countless hours of gameplay
-Two available game modes : Normal and Speed Mode, with a secret mode for hardcore players to unlock!
-Relaxing, ambient soundtrack brings you into a rhythm and meditative state.
Game by E McNeill
Ported by War Drum Studios
Quell is an enchanting game of logic which has taken the puzzle world by storm. Don’t take our word for it! Read our user reviews (thanks guys!), and see for yourself!
This free version is supported by adverts.
"Quell. Is. Perfect" - No Dpad
"Woozily hypnotic" – Eurogamer
"Gaming App of the Day" – Kotaku
"Beautifully relaxing" – AppSpy
"Calming zen-like atmosphere" – Gamezebo
"Absolute joy to play" - Pocket Full of Apps
"Seems to lower blood pressure instead of raising it" – BestKidsApps
* Over 80 levels of cunningly crafted puzzles – requires lateral thinking!
* Perfectly balanced difficulty curve – soothing, not frustrating!
* Custom soundtrack by top composer Steven Cravis – Calming music helps the brain!
* Localized for English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese, and Japanese.
* Supports Xperia Play, and Nyko controllers
* Leaderboards and Achievements, powered by Google Play Services
* Cloud saves (when logged into Google in-game)
Fall in love with Quell today...