Retro 16-bit platformer A simple game with simple controls: tap to have your mario-like character start running across a 2D level, tap and hold to stop running temporarily and dash your finger across the screen to pause the game. As for the rest of the controls; jumping and so forth is automatic. Each of the levels are increasingly challenging and there are several characters to unlock and a few items/powerups to use. Overall, expect an addicting game with a non-existant story and catchy music that's repeated often. The art-style, while good, isn't really unique and thus suffers from familiarity with past platformer games that have been recently released and all which have similar art-styles. Anyway, it's a 9/10 game.
You can't restore in app purchase to remove ads.
Yup Fun game
very fun but glitching on stage 18 of school - all zombie breath disappears, then reappears, then disappears. not like other stages. renders stage unbeatable.. :(
- Fixed an issue with old certificates
- Fixed an issue with teacher zombies at the school
- UI improvements
- Quick fix to alerts and pop-ups
- Now it has scores and a leaderboard at Google Game Services
- Time Power has been removed, it made the game harder.
- Zoins respawn!
- Smashed zombies on the street contribute to the global score
- Replaced old ads to avoid antivirus messages
- Improvements for old phones
Growtopia is a multiplayer creative sandbox platformer mmo. PUNCH. BUILD. GROW.
3rd person, Action-RPG Dungeon Crawler in the vein of classic console experience