Sounds simple? Well find out for yourself in Lexigan – a great companion for word games and anagram game lovers. With hundreds of built in puzzles, Lexigan will have you coming back for a daily dose of brain teaser anagrams.
• Choose from 6, 7 and 8 letter words difficulty modes
• Option to play each difficulty type in 1 min, 2 min and unlimited time rounds
• 4 different background themes to customize the look of the game screen
• Automatic save and resume of interrupted games
• Global Leaderboards for each difficulty mode to compare scores against players worldwide
Lexigan uses the Swarm Connect network for leaderboards. Although you can play the game without logging into Swarm, to post and view scores you should login to Swarm using the “High Scores” button in the main screen of the game. You can also choose to play as a guest this way.
- Search as many hidden English words as you can, in the jumbled grid of letters, before time runs out
- Swipe over adjacent letters to form words
- Valid words boost your score and give you more time. Used letters disappear, and new ones drop from above
- Use special letters to multiply your word score
- Tap the ?-tile to get a random powerup. Powerups can help boost your score a lot!
- Compare your score to others worldwide on our leaderboard
- Play in English or Dutch
- Available for many devices (Android and iOS)
Slide the letter tiles into place to solve the puzzle in the shortest amount of time, but watch out, mistakes will increase your final score.
Fun letter tiles and a friendly touch interface allows exciting play for all ages. An extensive word list will challenge the most savvy crossword enthusiast; while tile placement and animation will entertain preschoolers.
With years of new puzzle possibilities, expanding your vocabulary and exercising your brain can now be a fun activity enjoyed anywhere.
An addictive little must-have for every stolen moment!
In Match3 games player will be on the playing field combination of three or more identical tiles. At the beginning of the game all the field is filled with chips of different objects in random order, and the player swaps chips in neighboring cells. If a result of this movement formed a series of three or more identical tiles, they will be destroyed and replaced by new appear. Goal of the game - for a limited time to type the maximum possible number of points.
It is important to know your opinions and suggestions!
When you finish a puzzle, or when you can't complete a puzzle you can view a list of all the words that could have been created and click on them to get their definition.
- Great way to build your vocabulary for other word games like Scrabble.
- Pause button in case you need to take a phone call or use the little boys/girls room.
- 30000+ words in the game dictionary.
- Save your scores and try to beat them later.
- Learn new words/definitions while playing the game (preview only in Lite version, buy the full version for complete access)
Please note this game requires Android 2.2+ and the Adobe Air application
These situations and many more can be helped by using The Etiquette App. We have compiled a database full off relevant etiquette information and advice. Everything from should you escort your date home to what you should know about shaking hands with someone in Japan. Best of all, we are always updating the information and you will receive updated information all the time!
Never be caught in an awkward situation again! Impress coworkers, family, friends and even strangers by showing them how people should act.
Plus, The Etiquette App features a number of sharing options that allow you to post to Twitter and Facebook both personally and anonymously. Do you know someone that is always chewing with their mouth open? Let them know without them knowing it was you !
* requires Adobe AIR 3.0