The advantage of using this plan calendar is below.
- Put your plan into action. (No Drinking, No Smoking, Diet, Study...)
- Simple and useful UI.
- Easy success rate check.
- Multiple ToDo plans control.
How to use
1. Tap add icon for create daily ToDo plan list.
2. Input ToDo plan information
- Start / End date
3. Mark the daily ToDo plan result on calendar.
4. Check the ToDo plan success rate.
Excellent for personal, business and academic goal setting and task management.
such as :
- Goal Setting
- Project Management
- ToDo List
- Task Manager
- New Year's Resolutions
- Software Development
- Home Projects
- Wedding Planner
- Party Planner
- Financial Planner
- School Projects
- Study Guide
- Teaching Planner
- Trip Planner
- Home Building
- Business Plan
- Exercising Program
- Reading Books
- Sports Training
- Weight Loss
- Body Building
- Business Presentation
- Time management
- Shopping List
Planner Goal Planning and Project Management !
★ A SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
Available for smartphones or tablets running Android + 2.3.3
★ 5 VIEWS CLEAR AND ELEGANT
Week view, agenda, daily, daily task list or weekly browser. Each one different and adapted to the use of each user.
★ 4 WIDGETS: CUSTOMIZABLE AND EASY TO USE
Customizable colors, is easily confused with home or screen lock screen, with a variety of widgets: day, week, or 7 days.
Notifications, alarms, or pop-up alarms, from which all your event information is easily accessible.
-Icons, colors and the fields essential for configuring your weekly events.
-5 views of the weekly Organizer (calendar, weekly, daily, view list or month)
-4 beautiful and useful widgets (also available for the lock screen)
-Pop-up window shows all the event data.
-Now you can also see your other calendars events
☎ need assistance or want to share your opinion with us? You can contact us at email@example.com
Using the check lists is very easy; just click the plus button to add a new item. Check the item off when you are done, view the completed items, open items or all items. The Action Item and Shopping Item lists work exactly the same way.
If you need a more structured or thorough approach, then create Goals and Projects. Each Goal can have any number of Projects. Each Project in turn can have any number of Action Items and Shopping Items. Use My Projects to view all of your Projects across all Goals. Use the check lists to see all items in priority order across all Projects and Goals!
My Action Plan comes with built in preferences for determining if you want to use simple check lists, or view priority, status, and descriptions. Select any of these to be displayed with your items, or choose to display none of them.
Start simple and then add Projects or Goals later. You can easily move items between Projects whenever needed. You can even move Projects between Goals.
My Action Plan does not include any ads or third party commercial content.
Day by Day has lots of features to offer. They are:
➛ presentation of events and tasks in one list
➛ synchronization with Google Calendar and Google Tasks
➛ incorporation of your contacts’ birthdays into the common list
➛ easy-to-handle agenda and month view
➛ interactive widget on the device desktop
➛ configurable widget layout
➛ lock screen widget in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
➛ birthday reminder
➛ voice input
➛ search function
➛ the app is compatible with 2.3.x “Gingerbread”, 3.x “Honeycomb”, 4.0 “Ice Cream Sandwich”, 4.1–4.3 “Jelly Bean”, 4.4 "KitKat"
The paid version of Day by Day app is even more functionally attractive. It has:
➛ text month view, text week view, day view
➛ text month widget, week widget - Android 4.1+ supported
➛ ability to use different profiles in widgets and the app
➛ recurrent tasks. The function is well-suited for recurrent payments. You can try it out in free version
➛ task priorities which allow the user to differentiate between urgent and less important tasks
➛ subtasks (to-do lists) in events or tasks. You cannot add more than 3 subtasks in free version, but the full one has no limits
➛ no adds
➛ users can share text information from another app with Day by Day, for example, when creating task or event
Although Google services don’t support these extra functions, we found a way to enable synchronization by means of Google, so your calendars and to-do lists are visible in our app on your Android devices.
The app allows you to create events, tie them to a certain start/end time and set due date. An event can be postponed if needed. When creating an event you are prompted to set a reminder which will keep you informed of your schedule.
Day by Day organizer brings various aspects of your life together in an attempt to simplify the tasks you have to deal with throughout the day. This calendar with to-do list is so simple that no further explanation is actually needed, just download and enjoy!
Use our Chrome (Chromium) extension to add tasks and events quickly right from your desktop!
For more details visit Chrome Web Store http://goo.gl/BHyY0u
The list of supported languages:
Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese/Brazilian, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian. Thanks to our translators!
The DayByDay team wishes you more interesting events and tasks you would love to accomplish with a little help from Day by Day!
You can make a translation of the application to your language here: http://crowdin.net/project/day-by-day/
You can vote for new features or suggest your own one here: http://appiens.uservoice.com/forums/200586-general/filters/top
Day by Day team
EasyTask backs to the basic way of organizing your task list, without hard functionalities that you will never use.
Add your task by the keyboard or by voice, set a date if you wish, and check in when you finish it. Slide the screen to see the tasks you have finished. You can check out a ended task to back it to the pending list.
Doing a long click, the upper menu is showed, allowing you delete the tasks selected or edit the task selected if there´s only one.
It helps the arrangement of furniture, home design, plan of remodeling.
For more than 100 objects necessary for drawing are all included in this app, the living space is completed by selecting and placing furniture and joinery etc.
*Study of layout of your house!
*Planning of layout of coordination at moving or remodeling!
*At the time of purchase of new furniture!
*At the time of selling your house!
*For real estate agent!
*For presentation of the house plans!
*Add and move rooms
*Display settings of the room[name,area,unit,color,visible of info]
*Change the size and shape of rooms [moving by grid,setting by the numerical]
*Automatic insertion of doors&windows
*Arrangement of 100 over furniture and facilities etc
*Change the size and rotate of objects
*Setting the unit
*Setting the module[mm/inch,m/feet]
*Setting the grid size
*Add text [settings of size,color,background color]
*Screen operation [Pan,zoom in/out]
*Save and edit of the work file
Tasks N ToDo's is the ultimate to do list app that is designed with the goal of being the best to do lists app for Android smartphones and tablets. Tasks N ToDo's helps you get organized and keep up with life's many tasks and to dos with minimal effort.
Tasks N ToDo's is built to be extremely easy to use - absolutely no user manual required! Entering the things you need to do is a breeze. Just key in your to do list and the app will handle the rest.
Upcoming tasks and to-dos are clearly presented in an effective layout that enables you to better prioritize the stuffs that you need to do.
Setting due dates, notes, reminders for your to do list are all easily accomplished with the minimal number of taps via the quick action menu and the quick task add interface.
Syncing your task and to do lists with Google Tasks is also extremely easy and ultra reliable. By activating synchronization with Google Tasks, not only can you automatically backup your task & to do lists to the cloud, your task & to do list can also be synchronized between your Android tablet and your Android smartphone!
Tasks N ToDo's is also one of the few top android to do list app that is fully optimized for both smartphones and tablets.
Complete List of Features
- Full synchronization support with Google Tasks using official Google Tasks API
- Setup task reminder notifications for one-time as well as repeating tasks
- Tasks / todo lists entries with due dates can be set to repeat automatically with flexible recurrence schedule
- Send urgent tasks to the top of the list with one quick action
- Filter and sort your to do lists anyway you want
- Drag and drop your to do lists to reorder the lists any way you like
- Calendar-style date picker with quick date pickers for Today, Tomorrow and Next Week lets you quickly set due dates for your to-do items with deadlines.
- Navigate between task / to do lists easily using swiping gestures.
- Easy task / to do lists management with quick action menus
- Enter tasks into your to do list just by talking to your phone
- Even faster access with home screen widgets with quick shortcuts to add or view tasks
- Backup/restore data to SD card
- Fully optimized for both Android tablets and smartphones
Connect with us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tasks-N-Todos/276594122379891?ref=ts
In fact, calendar events are always concerned with tasks to be fulfilled. There is no sense to keep in a calendar an event, if you are not going to do something with it, i.e. to join functionality of both applications seems the right way to proceed.
- month, week, day, agenda and hierarchical task list (todo list) views;
- tasks can be “scheduled” (will be shown on each views) or “unscheduled” (will be shown only on the task to do list view). After scheduling the task will appear in calendar views;
- task hierarchy (todo things hierarchy);
- flexible full-customized filter on the following fields: code, name, date, responsible, executor, status, category, description, due date, release date. Possible conditions: =, <>, >=, <=, >, <, “contains the substring“, “doesn’t contain the substring“, “in the list”, “out of the list”, “in the interval”, “out of the interval”;
- saving and using of pre-saved filters, e.g., to filter according to an usual condition: “Category = Project 1”, “Status <> Completed”, “Date = during the week”;
- sorting of tasks (todo list);
- tasks’ group editing, e.g., to postpone some tasks to another date or change a category or an executor for them;
- interaction of tasks and information about their completion via sms or email with a listed contact or arbitrary phone numbers/emails;
- accounting of time consumed to processing of tasks. Time consumed is entered with linkage to a category or a particular task. Saving in CSV and presenting in a diagram. Customized filter on category or/and date;
- Improved date picker that displays a whole month to choose a date;
- export/import to/from android calendar;
- export/import databank to/from XML;
- defining background and text colors for categories;
- Toodledo synchronization.
Keywords: todo, ToDo list,To-Do list, task, Calendar, get things done.
If you have any problems, suggestions or questions please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please first install the My roster App.
- Export as iCalendar
- Several service plans (User)
- Comparison function for two rosters
- Backup and recovery Herstellunges function
- Layer rhythms can be entered , weekly or daily repetitions
- Evaluation of overtime for the total time
- Holidays are shown on request ( Germany , Austria , Netherlands) ( outlined in red )
- Holidays are upon request (only Germany ) displayed ( green border )
- The service plan can be automatically registered upon request in the calendar. (available from Android 4.0 ( ICE_CREAM_SANDWICH ) )
Here the permission " READ_CALENDAR / WRITE_CALENDAR " is necessary .
small HOWTO free to give the roster on the Google calendar .
http://www.fruecht.eu/?s=mdhg&l=en # content
- A reminder time for calendar entry can be added automatically .
Memory is not made through My roster app on the calendar .
Please observe the following order:
1 - request from menu My roster app before - close Exit.
2 - After the purchase of the My roster unlocker in play goals , it is automatically installed .
3 - You can now start the new app My roster and take full advantage .
Create a new goal or objectives or habit, then each day as you complete it, just check off of your list.
- Create the daily goals or objectives or habits that you want to build.
- Choose the image
- Everyday check off to list whenever you do it.
Planning is done from the decomposition of the project work in tasks, the estimated duration of tasks and links between tasks.
Taking in account the screen size, its objective is not big projects, but projects of limited size (at most some dozens of tasks and a few months), personal projects or small teams.
The program was specifically designed for a phone. The main objective was to simplify data entry and to clearly present the results. No compatibility with other project management software has been searched. More I introduced concepts that are found rarely in other programs such as the essential tasks and events distinct of tasks.
The mandatory information is minimized and filled by default, but it nevertheless allows to completely plan a project.
In addition many fields have been provided to allow you to record other information.
Finally, to simplify the definition of the calendar, you will find a mechanism for taking account of holidays that I have not seen in other software.
Results are presented as a Gantt chart, a dependencies diagram and tables: tasks groups events with start and end, workloads, margins (free and total), responsibles.
Export functions let you save your project data and project results in the extended memory of your mobile, or save the in the "cloud" by sending e-mail or via your mobile specialized applications . And then you can reimport them from the extended memory on your mobile, or from the "cloud" also with the help of your specialized applications.
Project data will be in the form of an xml file, and project results as a csv file intended to be opened in a spreadsheet.
You can find help in the program with an introduction to project planning, the general principles and basic concepts, and how to use of the program.
Simple widget with bars showing your voice, data and sms traffic for an instant check of your credit status on the home screen.
Counts Call Minutes, SMS & Mobile Traffic in MBytes.
Select the bars which are relevant for your plan.
Custom counter/bar for Mobile Plans with different services sharing the same plafond. Counter can be used for rating mobile costs.
Bar/Counter for international calls.
Bar/counter for same operator numbers and for toll free numbers.
Multiple widgets to compare your actual and future Plan!
Plans fully customizable. Predefined Plans available.
Submit your actual Plan. Online update of plans.
Plans for BT, 3, Drei, Vodafone, Fastweb, TIM, WIND, Verizon, O2, OneCall, Qtel, ONO, Congstar, Euskatel, virgin Mobile, Iusacell, Mobilcom Debitel, Telenor, O2 UK, Telenor, Orange SK, Smart Gold, OiSTER, Oi, Telcel, Tele2, Halebop, Three, NRJ.fr, BASE.de, Sunrise.ch.
Lightweigth and simple, no battery consumption increase.
5 Different Widget layouts, very flexible.
Felling indecisive? Too lazy to flip a coin? This app will make up your mind for you. Featuring five easy ways of reaching a decision:
• Flip the old silver dollar
• Ask the mighty masks of bool!
• Write down your choices on pieces of paper, mix them up and choose
• Throw the dice high! D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D20
• Record your choices in the mic and let the old shuffle machine choose
Flipism is a philosophy under which all decisions are made by flipping a coin.
The danish poet and scientist Piet Hein once wrote a poem entitled 'A Psychological Tip,' describing the advantages of coin flipping in decision making.
Whenever you're called on to make up your mind,
and you're hampered by not having any,
the best way to solve the dilemma, you'll find,
is simply by spinning a penny.
No -- not so that chance shall decide the affair
while you're passively standing there moping;
but the moment the penny is up in the air,
you suddenly know what you're hoping.
De kluriga formuleringarna bidrar till att Fågelgåtan verkligen är kul att spela. Man kan göra det på olika sätt, i gemenskap tillsammans med andra, eller ensam om man exempelvis sitter på en långtråkig bussresa.
De kluriga formuleringarna bidrar till att Namngåtan verkligen är kul att spela. Man kan göra det på olika sätt, i gemenskap tillsammans med andra, eller ensam om man exempelvis sitter på en långtråkig bussresa.
Versformen och de kluriga formuleringarna bidrar till att Stadskampen verkligen är kul att spela. Man kan göra det på olika sätt, i gemenskap tillsammans med andra, eller ensam om man exempelvis sitter på en långtråkig bussresa.
Att det dessutom bidrar till ökad allmänbildning är ingen nackdel!
Stadskampen har en storebror, Verskampen, som innehåller över 500 verser om berömda personer.
Versformen och de kluriga formuleringarna bidrar till att Verskampen verkligen är kul att spela. Man kan göra det på olika sätt, i gemenskap tillsammans med andra, eller ensam om man exempelvis sitter på en långtråkig bussresa.
Att det dessutom bidrar till ökad allmänbildning är ingen nackdel!
Launch Meal Surprise and you will be presented with one delicious, easy to make, recipe after another. At startup, a randomly chosen recipe is presented. Tap the dice button to see another, and keep going until you find something that tickles your fancy.
Meal Surprise features:
* 101 hand picked recipes (more recipes will be added in updates).
* No internet connection required.
* Shopping list to keep track of ingredients.
* Cooking tips.
* A Recipe Generator to get your creative juices flowing.
* A menu planner
Keywords: recipe, recipes, meal, food, offline, random, generator, dinner, lunch, dessert, cook book.