Connect your Android Wear device to your smartphone with AutomateIt.
With the help of this plugin, you can automate various tasks with your wearable.
Make it vibrate with a specific pattern when you receive an important call, show a notification on your smartphone or send an email when the wearable battery is low.
To use this app you need to install AutomateIt Free or Pro.
Screenshots shows how the plugin is used within AutomateIt
After a quick setup you'll be able to perform USSD requests from your wearable device and you'll see the results as a notification on your watch. No need to get your phone out of your pocket!
What is currently possible with USSD Wear:
- Configuring USSD requests to be called from and displayed on wearable device (requests that require additional user input are currently not supported);
- Calling USSD requests from watch either by manually running app or by a voice command (say "Ok Google, start balance check").
What will be available in the future:
The roadmap is huge. One of the most important features are:
- Configuring multiple USSD requests;
- Scheduling USSD calls (at specific periods of time, after calls, sms, internet etc.);
- Easily refresh requests data right from notification card on wearable device;
- Dual sim devices support.
Important notice: application may not work correctly with dual sim devices.
Phone calls permission is only used to perform USSD requests that user configures in the application (you'll only be charged if specified USSD requests will be paid)!
Icons used in the application:
Launcher icon (modified) from http://www.flaticon.com
App icons by http://icons8.com/android-icons
Android Wear, USSD, phone balance, wearable
See review retorts here: http://retort.mobi/app/id/tada
Save multiple files, do secret rankings, and get tips if you are stuck. Helps solve dilemmas in a real way as opposed to a random way. A few presses and Tada!
PACE! will give you a pie chart showing the time left for each slide along with the total time left in the talk.
This simple application is well worth the few dollars for any one who does public speaking.