- Create new presentations or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share presentations and work together with others in the same presentation at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft PowerPoint files.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more.
- Present right from your device.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
No need for the presenter to turn around and break eye contact with the audience, a quick glance at the phone or tablet is sufficient to see the content of the current slide.
The presenter doesn't need a mouse or keyboard to transition to the next slide, previous slide , home, show all slides.
Requests from the audience to go back to a certain slide can be fulfilled in an instant. The presenter can flip through the slides and pick the one that is requested with show all button and point the slide directly.
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
PowerPoint presentations look better than ever on your Android tablet. When you edit or create presentations, you can be confident that they will look exactly how you want across PC, Mac, tablet and phone. PowerPoint has the familiar Office look and feel along with an intuitive touch experience, so you’ll be up and running in no time.
The free PowerPoint app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing documents on tablets with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full PowerPoint experience with an Office 365 subscription.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Linkid=519111.
PowerPoint presentations look amazing
• Images, embedded video, tables, charts, SmartArt, transitions, animations are all there, nicely formatted.
• PowerPoint presentations look great, just as they do on your computer.
• When presenting, use the built-in laser pointer, pens or highlighters to get your point across.
• View email attachments and access all your PowerPoint presentations from OneDrive, Dropbox, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Pick up from where you left off because PowerPoint knows what presentations you were working on last, no matter what device you were using.
• Print PowerPoint presentations.
• Open file types like ppt and pptx.
Create and edit with confidence
• When you edit a presentation, your content and formatting are maintained across all your devices – PC, Mac, tablet and phone.
• Express your ideas exactly the way you want, with full support for rich formatting including fonts, pictures, tables, textboxes, shapes, transitions, speaker notes and more.
• Simply share your work with others by emailing the presentation or a hyperlink.
A familiar Microsoft Office experience
• It’s easy to pick up the app and get started, because it’s like the PowerPoint experience you already know.
• The familiar navigation and menu options are built for a touch experience. No keyboard required.
• Android tablet with a screen size of 7 inches or larger
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X)
• ARM based processor
• 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit docs on tablets with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Personal, Office 365 Home, Office 365 Solo, Office 365 Service, Office 365 University, Office 365 Business, Office 365 Business Premium, Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4, Office 365 Government E3 and E4, Office 365 Education E3 and E4, Office 365 Nonprofit E3, Office 365 ProPlus, Office 365 ProPlus for Students, Office 365 ProPlus for Faculty, Office 365 trial subscriptions.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app. With an Office 365 subscription, you get the full Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience on Android tablet, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, and you can install full Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
How long does it take you to create a beautiful presentation?
deck allows you to create an amazing presentation in a matter of minutes.
How many design decisions do you need to take before creating your presentations?
deck offers a new way to create presentations - one that does not require you to have any design skills whatsoever. Just focus on outlining your content in a simple editor - there are no design or formatting decisions. Once you have crafted your content, you only need to take one design decision - choose a presentation theme from our in-built library. deck brings your content to life, enabling you to focus on crafting your story and letting us do the rest.
Each presentation theme that we offer is unique and guaranteed to enhance your story with great graphics, animation and typography leaving your audience wondering - "How did she do this?!"
SIMPLE BUT POWERFUL
deck makes creating a world-class presentation complete with animated charts and transitions as simple as touching and tapping. Organize your data with beautiful charts and diagrams. Our charts wizard guides you to select the right type of chart for presenting your data.
Quite simply, deck allows you to create good-looking
presentations that make you look great!
WORK ONLINE OR OFFLINE
You can optionally sign up for a free online account to sync your presentations across all your devices.
Try it to experience a new world of presentations!
Please write to email@example.com for any questions or suggestions.
--- This is a companion app. Enjoy Prezi’s full creative power at prezi.com ---
Always on the move? Then you need Prezi for Android. Prezi’s Android app lets you view and show all your prezis whenever and wherever you want, even remotely. Present live to your colleagues across town or across the world, or follow along with their presentations, no matter where you happen to be. When you’re traveling to a big pitch or meeting, why not use the transit time to run through your presentation? When you arrive, connect with Chromecast and present on the big screen. And finally, on the way home, let’s say the guy sitting next to you turns out to be a killer prospect. With Prezi for Android, you’ll always have the situation, and your audience, in hand.
Practice or present on the go
* Access and view your entire online prezi collection
* Practice and rehearse any presentation, wherever you are
* Pitch or present at a moment’s notice
* Watch and present prezis remotely.
* Easily share your prezis via email or any chat app.
* View any prezi shared with you
* View any prezi you find online
* Offline access to recently used prezis.
* Intuitive touch gestures — pinch to zoom and drag to pan around your canvas
* Present on a large screen using Chromecast with supported devices.
* Create or edit your prezis online or on your desktop, then present them from your Android
* Your prezis look great — just like they do online or on your computer
Find inspiration, wherever you go:
* Cruise through some of our favorite prezis in the Explore section
* Check your coworkers’ shared prezis from the comfort of your couch
What’s so great about Prezi
Prezi makes you a better presenter
* Create more engaging, effective, and memorable presentations
* Break free of boring and constraining slides
* Zoom into any detail or pull out to show the big picture
* Follow your predefined path, or move around as you wish
Engage, surprise, and delight your audience
* Turn your presentation into a story they’ll want to follow
* Pitch a big idea
* Pitch your new business
* Present a new strategy
* Present the latest reports
* Showcase your talents
* Present your portfolio
* Win new clients
* Make the sale
Prezi is available for:
Desktop: Windows, Mac and Web
Mobile: Android, iPhone, iPad
Language support for English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese and Hungarian.
- Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
Upgrade to Pro version to enjoy premium browsing experience and support continued development.
FlashFox is the free mobile web browser that puts the power of the open & complete web in your hands. It is unquestionably the fastest Adobe Flash Player enabled browser in the market today!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
★ it leaves Chrome in the dust. Excellent.
★ The FlashFox has all the features of a premium browser and offers the ability to run Flash Player for quality videos. Its a no brainer to use this as your default browser.
★ Pure awesomeness.. Try it and u will never go back.
★ Answer to my prayers. You are a genius thank you so much it works with no issues at all thank you I have been looking for this for a long time. You just made my life easier thank you.
★ Finally a browser with Flash where everything works perfectly!
Fast— Access, browse, and search the web at blazing speeds
Smart— Keep your favorite sites and mobile videos at your fingertips with smart searching, easy-to-use tabs, and desktop-to-mobile Sync features
Safe— Make sure your Android web browser stays safe & private with extensive security settings, add-ons, and features like Do Not Track
Complete— Experience complete web from HTML5 to Flash enabled sites. No extra plugins are required!
Please, make sure that you "request desktop site" in order to view flash content as most mobile version of sites do not host flash content.
You might need to zoom-in on the flash content for it to load as by default for performance reasons smaller area flash content is not automatically loaded.
Note: FlashFox is not affiliated with Mozilla or Adobe.
Worried about your presentation at work or school tomorrow?
The job interview coming up?
Want to record a song as you view the lyrics or sheet music?
Self Presentation is the answer.
With Self Presentation, you can record your voice over your Powerpoint, PDF or photo presentations to practice. After recording, you can play it back to help you become your very best.
** Key Features **
1. Simple functions and straightforward interface.
2. Import Powerpoint PPT and PDF presentation files.
3. Take pictures or import from the Camera Roll as a presentation reference.
4. Record multiple times on a presentation file for repeated practice. The more often you practice speaking aloud, the more natural and confident you’ll become!
5. Start recording at the slide of your choice.
6. Move the progress bar on a recorded slide to playback and listen to that section.
7. The slide number and timer display are useful for pacing and timing during practice.
8. Set a time limit for the presentation recording, as well as a “time’s almost up” alarm.
9. View and practice your presentation anytime, anywhere without a computer.
** Self Presentation is perfect for... **
1. Practicing your presentation! Practice your presentation realistically as if you were in front of a real audience, using the same PPT/PDF presentation file.
2. Rehearsing music! Record yourself singing or playing a musical instrument. Take a photo of the sheet music or lyrics and add them into the app to rehearse.
3. When you just want to check what you sound like to others! Record and playback your voice without a presentation file.
Not sure how to add PDF/PPT presentation files? No worries, there’s an easy-to-follow guide in the app. =)
**Future Update Plans**
Support landscape (horizontal) display mode.
Done training? Presentation Hero is still with you. Set the timer, put it in your pocket, and Presentation Hero will vibrate to keep you on time. Speak with confidence knowing you don’t have to worry about mistiming your presentation.
Office: Presentations Mobile is the only presentation program for Android that lets you open, edit, and save all your PowerPoint files while preserving all formatting and content. It displays your presentations exactly like they look on your PC, even including sound, animations, and slide transitions.
► Edit and save all .ppt and .pptx files from Microsoft PowerPoint 97 up to 2013 seamlessly, without losing formatting or content
► Also opens and saves password-protected Microsoft PowerPoint files.
► Run self-playing or user-controlled slideshows
► Play sound, all object animations, animation schemes, and slides transitions during slideshows
► Export to PDF format and as collections of image files directly from within the app
► On-the-fly spell checking for English (US+UK), German, Swiss German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch
► Access documents in Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and OneDrive directly from within the app.
► Many character formatting options, including bold, italic, underlined, font and size, text and background color, subscript and superscript, small caps, and all caps
► Flexible paragraph formatting: left and right indent, first-line indent, paragraph alignment, line spacing, space above/below paragraph, tabs
► Lists with bullets and automatic numbering
► Display any TrueType or OpenType font
► Insert tables and images into placeholders
► Built-in slide sorter, outline view, and notes view
► Insert, delete, duplicate, rename, and hide slides
► Automatic hyphenation in 33 languages
► Multi-level undo and redo
► Send presentations by e-mail directly from Office: Presentations Mobile in any of its file formats (PDF, PPT, PPTX, HTML, etc.)
► Menus and dialogs switchable between English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Greek, and Turkish
► ... and much more!
Office: Presentations Mobile is the only presentation-graphics program for Android that truly deserves its name. Check it out now, you will be amazed by its capabilities, its spotless compatibility with Microsoft PowerPoint, and its friendly user interface.
Imagine this: You can start a presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint on your PC, edit it using Office: Presentations Mobile, then finish it with Microsoft PowerPoint. Everything stays intact, no formatting is lost. No other Android presentation program does this!
Supported file formats: SoftMaker Presentations, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT, POT, PPS, PPTX, POTX, PPSX, PPTM, POTM, PPSM), RTF, HTML, many image file formats
Notes: If you have questions about this application, please do not post them in the ratings, but contact our support team directly:
Web site: http://www.softmaker.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
You can view the built-in help pages by opening the menu and then tapping on Tools > Help. Additional tips can be found at http://www.softmaker.com/english/tipsandroid_en.htm
Use the official SlideShare app to:
- Explore over 15 million professional presentations, infographics, and videos in stunning, full-screen layout
- Discover content in your favorite topics, with over 30 to explore - from Technology and Leadership to Engineering and Healthcare
- Save your favorites to read later (even offline!) on your phone or Android tablet
- Check out the top presentations trending in your social network, and share the ones you like with friends and colleagues on SlideShare, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
SlideShare has something for everyone!
- SlideShare is the world’s largest community for sharing presentations and professional content, with 60 million unique visitors a month and more than 15 million uploads
- So much more than just slides! Find infographics, videos, how-to guides, data & analytics reports, industry research, thought-leadership articles, Q&As, DIY instructions, visual guides and more
- Follow companies and organizations like Dell, Ogilvy, the White House, Netflix, NASA and more, who share their expertise on SlideShare
- Learn from industry pros like Netflix CEO Reed Hastings, LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman, Silicon Valley entrepreneur Guy Kawasaki and more
- Explore keynotes from top industry conferences like SXSW and Dreamforce
- Students can use SlideShare for academic research, professionals can deepen their industry knowledge, and everyone can explore interesting topics to learn something new!
- Full Topics List: Editor's Picks, Art & Photos, Automotive, Business, Career, Data & Analytics, Design, Devices & Hardware, Economy & Finance, Education, Engineering, Entertainment & Humor, Environment, Food, Government & Non-Profit, Health & Magazine, Healthcare, Internet, Investor Relations, Law, Leadership & Management, Lifestyle, Marketing, Mobile, News & Politics, Presentations & Public Speaking, Real Estate, Recruiting & HR, Retail, Sales, Science, Self Improvement, Services, Small Business & Entrepreneurship, Social Media, Software, Spiritual, Sports, Technology, Travel
Download the SlideShare app to boost your knowledge - anytime, anywhere
Our website: www.slideshare.net
Our blog: blog.slideshare.net
Follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/slideshare), Facebook (www.facebook.com/slideshare), LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/company/slideshare) and Google+ (https://plus.google.com/+SlideShare)
Presentation Remote on your smartphone with additional Presentation TIMER. Works over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. Works with MOST programs (PowerPoint, Prezi, Adobe Reader, Google Slides, OpenOffice/LibreOffice).
You have to install a remote server on your PC:
* http://goo.gl/XPwZa (Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP SP3)
If you have any questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
What users of Android tablets could only dream of until now is finally a reality.
Presentations HD is the only complete presentation program for tablet computers – the full set of features for editing and formatting presentations that you know from desktop programs such as Microsoft PowerPoint is at your disposal. Finally, you can design slides and present them on your tablet computer like you do on your PC!
Seamless compatibility: Presentations HD reads and writes PPT and PPTX files from Microsoft PowerPoint 97 up to PowerPoint 2013, including password-protected ones.
Intuitive to use: If you've already worked with SoftMaker Presentations or Microsoft PowerPoint, you'll pick up Presentations HD for Android in no time. The user interface is just like the one on the PC, but perfectly adapted to touchscreen use.
Save locally or in the cloud: Presentations HD not only opens and saves documents on your Android tablet, but also in the cloud: Directly from Presentations HD you can edit documents in Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and OneDrive.
Presentations HD brings the features of a desktop presentation program to your Android tablet. Don’t settle for less.
Files and printing
► Open and save PPT and PPTX from Microsoft PowerPoint 97 to 2013 faithfully
► Printing via Google Print and other printing programs
► Scale the printout so that it fits on a specified number of pages
► Print and create PDF files with your choice of slides, outlines, handouts, and notes
► Tagged PDFs and bookmarks in PDF files
► Export entire presentations as graphic files or HTML web pages
► Send presentations by e-mail as PPT, PPTX, or PDF
► Numerous attractive design templates do the design work for you
► Each template comes with an array of matching color schemes
► Create your own color schemes and switch between them at the press of a button
► Predefined layouts for flexible slide design
► Universal placeholders that can be filled with text, graphics, or tables
► Sophisticated slide master concept (enables global changes to all slides simultaneously)
► Large selection of graphical bullets
► Insert photo collections
Graphics and drawing
► Comprehensive drawing and image functions: Draw and design directly on the slide
► Insert images, both from files and from the Android gallery
► All AutoShapes compatible with the AutoShapes of PowerPoint 2013
► Mirror effects, soft shadows, and transparencies
► Crop images directly on the slide
► Change brightness, contrast, and gamma of images directly in SoftMaker Presentations HD
► Connector lines between objects
► Large symbols library for flowcharts and org charts
► TextArt feature for amazing type effects
► Tables and charts (80 chart types in 2D and 3D)
Animations and slide transitions
► Hundreds of different object and text animations available
► Ready-made animation schemes that animate entire presentations at once
► Both user-controlled and automatic presentations without a speaker (kiosk mode)
► Interactive presentation of slide shows with virtual pen and highlighter
► Notes as a memory aid for the speaker
► Handouts for the audience
► Full screen view
Managing and outlining
► Built-in slide sorter lets you manage and arrange slides
► Spell-check in 17 languages, synonyms in ten languages, and automatic hyphenation in 33 languages
Polaris Office's document creation, editing, and saving features are all available without a network connection!
*Files opened in Polaris Office are saved on your local device automatically allowing users to read and edit files offline while having a back up saved on the cloud. Without a network connection files will NOT be saved to your cloud and cannot be shared through email or Social Media networks. These features require an internet connection.
*Users now receive 2GBs of free cloud storage!*
***Polaris Office now supports Google's Chromecast! Now you can display office documents, spreadsheets, and presentations from your device onto your Chromecast connected display!***
Polaris Office is a free office application suite optimized for Smartphones and Tablets to create, edit, or read Microsoft® Word, Excel, or Powerpoint documents and view PDFs on your mobile device.
Polaris Office is the one place for all your documents! Its features include:
- Create and edit Word documents, Powerpoint presentations, and Excel spreadsheet files
- Open, view, and share PDF files.
- Attach PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, and powerpoints to emails
- Share PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, and powerpoints over Social Media
- 2 GB of Free Cloud storage
- Files are automatically saved locally to the current device in use
- Edit office files shared with you
- Revised documents are updated on the cloud automatically
- Download and edit files from other cloud services (Google Drive, Drop Box, OneDrive, Box, uCloud and WebDAV clouds)
- Camera mode that can be used to take and add pictures to the document / Insert and play video clips
- Desktop client: Download the desktop client for more free storage and drag and drop files into your Polaris cloud from your desktop.
- Fast and convenient document upload/download from desktop
- Compatible with Microsoft Office Word, Powerpoint, and Excel, as well as Adobe PDF (doc/docx, xls/xlsx, ppt/pptx, pdf, txt, hwp)
-Chromecast Compatible: Display your Word documents, Excel Spreadsheets, PDFs, or Powerpoint Presentations on your Chromecast connected display.
- (Premium Feature) Increased security options for password protecting the application
- (Premium Feature) Increased storage space to 100GB
- (Premium Feature) Export documents, spreadsheets, powerpoint presentations and more as PDFs!
- (Premium Feature) Search within the content of documents. Keyword search results will also show keyword matches within documents, spreadsheets, presentations, PDFs, and more!
- Add and edit header, footer, endnote, and footnote
- Ruler available
- Format text size, font, paragraphs, and titles
- 34 slide transition effects
-Play slideshow from selected slide
-Change timing or interface of slide changes
- 24different templates
-20 2D/3D charts
-173 different shapes
-More than 300 functions and automatic data calculation
-Remote control UI
-Optimized for viewing and presenting
-Prevents notifications, messages, and phone calls from interrupting presentations
Supported Languages :
English, French, German, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Italian
- Homepage: https://www.polarisoffice.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/polarisoffice
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/polarisoffice
- For any inquiries go to Application > Settings > Customer Support or email us at email@example.com.
* Cursor pointing using the device gyroscope (calibrate using screen sides)
* Swipe back and forward your slides using the touchscreen
* Usable also on the desktop or with others applications (remote mouse)
* Fast and easy configuration
* Android 4 or above
* Wi-fi connection
* PC or Mac
* Presentation Remote Server (free at http://www.hte-engineering.com/android-apps/presentation-remote/)
Whether you are marketing your product, pitching your idea, guiding a meeting, illustrating your blog post, teaching a lesson, expressing your vision or telling a story, zen deck lets you create extraordinary presentations that will inspire and move your audience...right here on your iPad or iPhone
How it works:
- Type in a few words to make your point - a Twitter-like brevity model forces you to be succinct.
- Add relevant images from Flickr (automatic support for choosing from millions of free high-quality Creative Commons licensed photos) or locally from your device to visually illustrate your story.
- With a single click, provide the perfect look for your presentation by choosing from a range of stylish themes in our inbuilt library.
- Select the perfect layout for each slide with one tap. Flip the title and subtitle positions to add visual depth and diversity.
You can import your Balsamiq bmml files with high fidelity and view or demo it to your clients on the go. The in-built presentation mode allows you interact with your components on your tablet and demonstrate interactivity in addition to screen layout.
You can also make changes to quickly show variations BUT you will not be able to save or export such changes - you need to purchase the Pro version of Mockups.me to be able do that.
Snapdust automatically groups your photos by location, time and events to help you organize and navigate all your photos. You can optionally create your own albums as well.
Privately share your photos with your friends and contacts and allow them to contribute to your collections from anywhere (including emailing the photos to a shared album!).
Never worry about losing another photo - try it today!
Mindmaps is the definitive mindmapping and brainstorming application for your Android tablet.
Storyboards is the easiest way to convert your mockups and wireframes to animated presentations that you can confidently show to your clients and stakeholders.
You can also export your storyboards to Powerpoint and push it to your Box.net or Dropbox folders
Two editing modes: Drag and drop from the shapes library or use simple and natural gestures to literally draw diagrams as naturally as if you were sketching on paper.
Full palette of control and formatting options to let you customize your diagrams and make them look exactly as you visualize them.
A large library of shapes that you can select and drop into the canvas (superb control over size)
Gesture mode allows you to draw common shapes with your fingers – these sketches are automatically converted to shapes
Build diagrams and graphs through connections – select a shape to see glue points, tap and drag any glue point to start drawing a connector, drop it on any other object to connect the two shapes
Insert labels and text in shapes
Select, move, rotate and scale proportionately
Change shape size, colors, opacity and other properties
Font library, font size, font colors and font alignment.
Different connection types with adjustable radius
Bring To Front / Send To back / Lock Shapes
Undo & Redo to allow you to make changes confidently
Zoom (pinch outwards to zoom out, inwards to zoom in)
Pan (drag screen with two fingers to pan screen)
Duplicate/delete/switch shape (long press to duplicate or delete a shape or replace it with an alternative shape in a snap)
In addition to the comprehensive library of pre-built components, you have the option to "sketch" your wireframes and prototypes for websites and mobile apps with the convenience of simple touch gestures and finger strokes on your tablet's touchscreen.
Mockups.me lets you create wireframes of websites and apps on your tablet.
Design interactive wireframes and prototypes for websites and mobile apps with the convenience of simple touch gestures.
• Sketch website and mobile app wireframe layouts with simple finger strokes on your tablet's touchscreen.
• Insert interactive wireframe components from the component toolbox, including menus, tabs, accordions, and more, to quickly capture your design idea.
• If you are already using Balsamiq on your desktop, import your Balsamiq bmml files into your Android tablet with high-fidelity and edit them as you wish. You can export back to Balsamiq or as images/PDF once you are done.